Samantha's Attitude Adjustment - Cover

Samantha's Attitude Adjustment

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4: Samantha’s First Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Samantha’s First Time - Samantha has had a bad attitude toward her mother, and life in general for the past few months. When their AC goes out it's the last straw for Mandy, and she recruits Aaron to use any and all means at his disposal, including sex, to find out what's going on. Will Aaron be able to get to the bottom of Samantha's attitude with or without fucking her? If he succeeds, what will he learn? Will Mandy's plan have any unintended consequences?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

So, like I said, Vance is working really hard to get inside me. It felt so good. I decided Kristen really was right, a boy’s hard penis is way better than fingers. However, your big man’s penis is even better than Vance’s. Way better! I can feel you twitching and growing inside me some more. You enjoy hearing me say I like having you inside me better than Vance, don’t you? It’s true though. These last few months I’ve been thinking that I’d take any chance I got to get someone inside me, but now I’m not sure I’d let anyone but you do this with me. Oh, you like hearing that too; you don’t have to answer, I can tell. Well, I had better finish this story before you get so big and hard you can’t concentrate on what I’m telling you.

Vance is still working really hard, and all of the sudden I sound just like Kristen telling him to go harder and faster. Except instead of doing both, he just picks harder. He takes his time, and lines up the knob of his penis, and really presses it into me. Then it starts working. It was way slower than when your tip went inside me, I mean, like, way, way slower, but it happened. However, he couldn’t get it to go any deeper inside me. Kristen repeated again that he didn’t know how to bust a nut, so it was perfectly safe for me to let him in. I still didn’t know what she meant; it felt amazing having something like that inside me for the first time. I really wanted more. It just wasn’t going in any deeper.

So then Vance seemed to give up, and started rubbing the long skinny part of his penis between my legs before trying to jam his knob inside me again. It entered me a little faster this time, and a fraction of an inch more disappeared inside my body. He kept going back and forth like this for about ten minutes. Then he started complaining that he really needed to be all the way inside a girl, but he could only get about a third of his length inside me.

Kristen said to put it in her. She was going nuts watching us try to do things correctly and making an epic fail of the effort. I didn’t think it was any sort of failure. Everything Vance did between my legs felt amazing. I really did want more, but I didn’t keep him from going back to his sister since he seemed to need something I couldn’t figure out how to give him. I’m so glad you slid all the way inside me so easily. I was afraid you wouldn’t be able to, but it was so good and satisfying once it happened.

Vance did something different with his sister this time. He rested his head on her shoulder and grabbed her hips with both hands. Then he started tugging on hers hips as he worked himself in and out of her faster than ever. Kristen told him to slow down at first, but he didn’t listen to her. Then she really seemed to love the extra speed and went wild more quickly than ever. I was ready for Vance to work on me some more, but he didn’t even slow down when Kristen was cussing him out and telling him to stop. Then she calms down and actually starts working with him to bang their bodies together even faster than before. It was almost like they couldn’t control what they were doing. I felt like I had peed myself, but it was just this clear slippery stuff coming out of my slit. I tried putting my own finger inside me, and I was able to work the full length in. I was really sure Vance could get most, if not all of himself inside me if he tried again.

However, he never got that chance. All of the sudden, the frantic way Vance was pushing in and out of his sister stops and he’s sitting there with this strange look on his face. Then Kristen tells him that now he’s freezing like he’s supposed to when she gets all the way there. Instead of looking pleased though, Vance has this really worried expression on his face. Then there is a bunch more grunting and gasping and sighing contentedly. It almost seemed to me that even though he was worried, this was also making him feel really good. Then Kristen ask Vance what he’s waiting for; says I’m bound to need him more than ever after watching what just happened. She was right about that. The third time Vance was inside his sister was, by far, the most exciting. So Kristen is encouraging Vance to try getting all the way inside me now because she’ll be satisfied for a while after the amazing double O he had just given her. I’m not sure what she meant by that. There were lots of O’s, like ‘oh yeah’ or ‘oh fuck’, way more than two, so I’m not sure why Kristen even mentioned double.

Vance says he can’t, and Kristen says that of course he can. He just needs to pull his hard thing out of her and use it on me. Then Kristen loses her shit when Vance says he’s not hard any more. Kristen spreads the opening between her legs and sees some of that white stuff inside her. You know, the same stuff that dripped out of me the first time you busted a nut in me. The only difference is, it’s not dripping out of her. Then she starts going on and on about how could Vance be so stupid and how could he have done that to her. Then she starts talking about how she could catch and she’ll be in big trouble. I still have no idea what she was talking about. Their parents never came in to yell at us, so I never saw anyone getting in trouble.

I really am desperate to feel more of Vance inside me by this point, so I say that I don’t mind if it takes him a while to get hard again. They had obviously done this before, and Vance hadn’t been hard when we went into his room. Therefor he could get hard again after going soft. Then Kristen tells me I’m dumber than Vance is and that he’s figured out how to bust a nut. Worst of all, he did it inside of her. Then she says my stupid big boobs were to blame. Vance had been doing this with her for weeks since his birthday without any problems. The first time she involves me, he’s slurping on my big tits and losing his wad inside of her. Oh, I was so mad when she said that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.