Samantha's Attitude Adjustment - Cover

Samantha's Attitude Adjustment

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3: More Penetration and a Story Continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: More Penetration and a Story Continues - Samantha has had a bad attitude toward her mother, and life in general for the past few months. When their AC goes out it's the last straw for Mandy, and she recruits Aaron to use any and all means at his disposal, including sex, to find out what's going on. Will Aaron be able to get to the bottom of Samantha's attitude with or without fucking her? If he succeeds, what will he learn? Will Mandy's plan have any unintended consequences?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

Samantha wasn’t joking about Aaron’s cock getting hard again. It was absolutely raging as he listened to Samantha’s tale of sibling lust. She didn’t even know what the word incest meant, and that made the events she was retelling even hotter to him. He had no idea where the story might be going next but had a feeling that it was sure to be the source of the bad attitude Mandy had complained to him about. However, before he heard any more of the story, he wanted to be inside Samantha again. Cumming in the girl just once had thrown all his caution about having sex with a teen out the window. Now it was the only thing he craved.

“Um, Samantha, before you go on with this story, do you think I could get back inside you?”

“Oh, I’d love that! Do you need to bust your other nut? You never have answered me if it hurts when that happens. I really wondered about that, but I wasn’t sure about asking again since I didn’t know if it hurt. I was also regretting stopping with just the tip of you inside me, but you were so much bigger than Vance I was afraid to try any more than that. I’m not afraid any more. I want to get as much of you inside me as possible.”

A little voice in the back of Aaron’s head was telling him that this was too good to be true, but he didn’t listen to it. He just wanted more of Samantha’s pussy! This time, she was the one to reach down and guide his hard cock to her slit. Aaron felt such an urgent need to be inside her again that he pushed up fairly hard when this happened, and Samantha must have been feeling something similar because instead of the head of his cock swiftly entering the girl, half of Aaron’s cock was inside her in the blink of an eye. The only thing that made him want was to get more of his cock inside the girl. He put his hands on her butt again and pulled her down. It felt wonderful as more and more of his hard cock was inside her pussy and before he knew it, he was balls deep in the pretty blonde.

“Let’s have you be like Kristen in your story and get you out of this nightgown.” Samantha eagerly lifted her arms over her head and Aaron worked the damp fabric off her body. Even though the night gown had essentially been transparent from the moment Samantha had emerged from the shower and hopped into his lap, it was even better to have a naked teen in his lap than a half naked teen. Samantha cuddled her naked body against that of the adult who was nearly twice her age. The feel of her large breasts rubbing against him made Aaron need to be fucking the girl, not just sitting there fully penetrating her while motionless.

“OK Samantha, raise up a little bit, and slide back down. Oh yeah, just like that! Again! And Again! A little higher. Higher still!” Then she rose up too high and Aaron’s cock slid free of her pussy.

“Oh no!”

“No big deal,” Aaron panted, “We just need to get me back inside you.”

“Yeah, I feel so empty right now. I see why Kristen got so excited when her brother was sliding his hard penis in and out of her!”

“You like me filling you up, don’t you?”

“I thought it was the best feeling in the world Aaron, I can’t even describe how good it felt to me. But then you had me start moving with you inside me, and that felt even better!”

“Trust me, that’s the same way as it is for me.”

“Really?”

“Why do you think I told you to start lifting up and sliding back down?” Samantha guided Aaron’s cock back to her pussy and slid back down onto it. “Oh yeah, that’s exactly what I need. Feels so good!” Aaron called out as they managed to get back to fucking. Then he filled his hands with Samantha’s tits as he savored the teen sex she was giving him. Aaron didn’t even have to tell her to slide up and down on his dick this time; she was eagerly riding his hard cock all on her own. With just the portion of the story Samantha had revealed so far, It was easy to believe her claim of being constantly horny since the events of that day. The way she was bouncing in his lap with a hard dick inside her indicated that she needed the relief of a full blown orgasm.

“I have no idea what kinds of questions Mom wants me to answer, but using your hard penis to make me answer them was genius! I’d answer anything you asked me. Hell, I’ll do absolutely anything you tell me to do right now Aaron!”

Samantha was looking at the older man with utter admiration and desire. It was such a turn on. “Well ... your Mom’s idea has some drawbacks.”

Samantha panted as she continued to fuck him, “Ugh! I can’t think of any.”

“I’m so into what we’re doing, that I don’t have any brainpower left to ask you any questions. I just want to look at your pretty face, and play with your big boobs, and most of all enjoy your tight little pussy gripping my cock!”

“Well, I think I’ll still be favorably disposed to you no matter what after this. Having you try to take care of my horniness feels way better than what Vance did for me. Maybe there’s something about him being Kristen’s brother. She went absolutely wild from having him inside her. It was pleasant, and it made me hornier, but it didn’t feel anything like what we’re doing right now. Although, I’m not going crazy like she did either.”

There she was again, causally mentioning incest without recognizing it by that name. Aaron was pretty sure that Samantha did need to have an orgasm like the ones Kristen had been getting from her little brother. That thought gave him a kinky idea. “Samantha, pretend I’m your big brother!”

“What?”

“You said you would do anything I told you.”

“I did, but I don’t see how saying I’ve got my big brother’s ... hard ... very hard ... penis inside of me ... I feel really funny Aaron.”

“Good funny?” Aaron suspected it was good, because Samantha’s eyes had completely glazed over and she had started bouncing up and down very quickly on his cock. He loved both the speed and friction on his hard dick, and the way it made her tits bounce wildly as she rode him.

“I don’t know ... Ugh! Ugh! Funny, funny.”

“Would Kristen tell you it was horny funny?”

“Oh gosh, probably. Do you think that’s what it is? I didn’t think I could get any hornier than I’ve been all these months.”

“Poor little sister, so horny she doesn’t know what to do. Don’t worry, her big brother’s big hard cock is going to take care of all that pent up need,” Aaron wasn’t actually sure about that. As he pretended to be fucking a younger sibling, it seemed likely that the incest fantasy was going to make him cum before Samantha.

However the girl slowed down, “Aaron, what are you doing to me? I’m suddenly so sensitive I can barely stand to move. Just seconds before I wanted to be bouncing harder and faster in your lap.”

Frozen in mid bounce, he teased Samantha further, “Say Big brother, what are you doing to me?”

“Huh? Huh! Big brother ... oh! Big ... oh oh! Why can’t I talk right? Every time I try to say ‘b ... b ... b what are you doing to me?’, I feel so strange. Kind of like super horny, but kind of different at the same time.”

Aaron could tell the sexy teen was close to getting an orgasm while impaled on his rock hard cock. He tried one more thing to push her over the edge. If it didn’t work on her; he knew it was going to work on him. “It’s because having a big brother inside you is the best way to relieve horniness. And being inside your little sister is the best way for a man to relieve his horniness. Big brother needs to bust a nut in his sexy little sister!”

“OH! Ugh! Ugh! Ah, ah, ahhhhh!” Samantha’s body shuddered as she climaxed. As she started to cum, she slid back down his shaft to rest with it fully buried deep within her pussy, and Aaron pumped another load of cum very nearly at the entrance to her womb. Maybe there was something to this incest fantasy. Samantha was the hottest thing Aaron had ever had his dick inside, as evidenced by him losing his load with just the tip in her moments ago. However, cumming the way he had just now was by far the most intense orgasm of his life. Was pretending to be Samantha’s brother what made it so good? She certainly seemed to like pretending to be his sister. Samantha made no move to extract herself from Aaron’s cock or get out of his lap as their orgasms ended. Despite the heat, Aaron was loving having the sweet teen’s big tits pressed up against him. “So that’s what Vance was doing to Kristen; what he was trying to do to me. There has to be a name for that besides what Kristen called getting relief. I’ve never felt more satisfied or content. No wonder Kristen kept wanting more and more of Vance’s hard penis inside her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.