Samantha's Attitude Adjustment - Cover

Samantha's Attitude Adjustment

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2: Penetration and a Story Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Penetration and a Story Begins - Samantha has had a bad attitude toward her mother, and life in general for the past few months. When their AC goes out it's the last straw for Mandy, and she recruits Aaron to use any and all means at his disposal, including sex, to find out what's going on. Will Aaron be able to get to the bottom of Samantha's attitude with or without fucking her? If he succeeds, what will he learn? Will Mandy's plan have any unintended consequences?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

“So, how do you know about being horny, and why did you want to know if I was?” Aaron asked.

“Rub your cock on my pussy and I’ll tell you,” came the impish reply.

It was too tempting an offer for Aaron to resist. He didn’t plan on putting his dick in the girl, but a little fun from dry humping her pussy fit right into his rapidly forming plans. He angled his throbbing, aching cock to where he guessed Samantha’s pussy would be. He hadn’t expected Samantha to be half naked, and it made him only dimly aware of the heat even though a layer of sweat had already formed where her legs were touching his. That didn’t matter at all now. He probably should have asked how she knew that it would feel good to her to have his hard cock touching her pussy, but the only thing he cared about was finding that pussy with the tip of his dick. They both gasped happily when his sensitive skin came in contact with hers.

“So you like that? Is that why you asked if I were horny? Because you knew it would be more fun to have a hard cock rubbing on your pussy than a soft one?”

“I love that, and you’re exactly right. What kind of questions are you going to make me answer?”

“Well, I should probably ask how you knew that, but first, why is your mother saying...” Aaron was gently rubbing his cock in the center of Samantha’s slit when he felt her pussy start to open. With unexpected quickness, a ring of tight wetness enveloped his swollen cock head. He hadn’t been planning on that. He could feel the ring passing the fattest part of his knob, and now it was squeezing down even more tightly. The next thing he knew, the entire tip of his cock was in Samantha’s pussy. “Oh shit, I didn’t mean to do that Samantha!”

He put his hands on the girl’s round ass, and while he’d love to say that he screwed the kid for half an hour bringing her to several mind blowing orgasms. But the truth of the matter was, that even though Mandy had given him permission to do just this, He had never expected sex with Samantha to actually happen. He couldn’t adjust to how easily he had penetrated the teen’s juicy snatch. Even though he had been more than willing to tease Samantha’s pussy with the tip of his hard cock, he wasn’t prepared to be inside the girl, certainly not without intentionally pushing his cock into her body. Before he could even try to pull out, the sudden sensation caused him to erupt cum into Samantha’s pussy. He stammered and sputtered as his cock throbbed and urgently dropped a load of jizz into the entrance of the girl’s snatch. He was looking down at his cock while this was going on and could see his shaft flexing as each wad of jizz left his body and entered hers. When his orgasm ended, he relaxed, and realized how he had been lifting his butt off the couch to get to Samantha’s pussy, because he popped free from her wonderful, warm wetness. She made a disappointed noise when the head of his cock slipped free from her.

Aaron was too stunned to speak immediately following the unexpected penetration into the girl’s pussy and near immediate orgasm that followed. As he felt her juices mixed with his own dripping down onto his now spent shaft, and idea occurred to him. It was probably and idea that should have occurred to him earlier. “Samantha, have you ever done anything like that before?”

“No.”

“Really? I’m the first man to get inside you like that?”

“Yes.”

“Wow, because I wasn’t even trying to get in, but then suddenly, I was. Have you done anything with boys your own age?”

“Well, not my age.”

“An older boy, maybe a junior or senior?”

“A younger boy actually.”

Now we were getting somewhere, Aaron thought, “Who?”

“You know my friend Kristen?”

“The little red head?”

“Yeah, it was her little brother.”

Aaron wondered what the fuck had gone on over at Kristen’s house. “How old is her brother? I thought Kristen was fourteen.”

“She’s fifteen now. He had turned fourteen about a month before he was inside of me.”

“Then why did you say it hadn’t when I asked you if anything like this had happened before?”

“Oh, for one thing, he was on top of me. When you were inside me, I was the one on top. For another, he got further in than you, but he had to work a whole lot harder. His cock isn’t as big as yours either; isn’t that strange? And then you were the first man to get inside me; he’s just a boy.” Samantha answered Aaron pleasantly enough, but he could see how that mindset when it came to answering questions would drive her mother mad. Then she surprised him by reaching into his boxers and feeling for his balls, “Can I ask you a question Aaron?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.