Samantha's Attitude Adjustment - Cover

Samantha's Attitude Adjustment

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: A Mission for Aaron

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Mission for Aaron - Samantha has had a bad attitude toward her mother, and life in general for the past few months. When their AC goes out it's the last straw for Mandy, and she recruits Aaron to use any and all means at his disposal, including sex, to find out what's going on. Will Aaron be able to get to the bottom of Samantha's attitude with or without fucking her? If he succeeds, what will he learn? Will Mandy's plan have any unintended consequences?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy  

Aaron could see it was Mandy calling on his cell phone, and after he answered, he heard, “Aaron, can you come over?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but Samantha has been kind of unbearable to live with for the past few months. Talking back to me, getting in trouble at school, you know, that sort of stuff.”

“Sounds like she’s just being a teenager,” Aaron replied.

“Well, our AC went out today, and that’s making it ten times worse. Can you try figuring out what’s gotten into her?”

“Oh, I thought you might want me to bring over a bag of ice, or something like that. But sure, I can talk to Samantha.”

“I don’t care if you fuck the shit out of the girl if it helps you figure out what’s wrong with her! She’s making me crazy; I can’t take any more of her attitude! But if you pick up a bag of ice, I won’t complain either.”

“Surely that’s not needed! I mean the fucking, not the ice.”

“Maybe, I don’t know. But what guy is going to complain if they get to have sex with a busty, blonde, sixteen-year-old? If banging her gets to the bottom of her bad attitude fine; if you can figure it out without screwing the little brat, even better! But at this point I’ve got no issues if it takes a good dicking to get through to the girl. Damn it, it’s already eighty five degrees in here and the landlord said he can’t get someone out to look at the damn cooling system for three days. And that’s with every AC repair firm in the city working overtime. You’re probably going to want to strip down to your boxers once you get over here. If your cock pops out and ends up inside my daughter, you’ll never hear a word of complaint from me.”

“You’re not joking, are you Mandy?” Aaron asked although he could hardly believe what he was saying.

“Fuck no I’m not joking! I can see you’re getting excited by the prospect of getting into the little brat’s pants, aren’t you.”

Aaron couldn’t lie; Mandy’s persistent insistence that he could have sex with her daughter was turning him on. She wasn’t wrong about Samantha being a beautiful, busty, blonde teen. She had really filled out in the last year, and one might even call her a bombshell with her long, wavy blonde hair and pretty face. “So, do I need to bring protection over?” Aaron wondered.

“No, you should be fine. In grilling the girl to try to figure out what’s going on, she repeatedly told me that she just had her period. You should be able to pump her full of all kinds of cum without worrying about knocking the kid up!”

“I’ll be over as soon as I pick up the ice.”


Aaron realized Mandy wasn’t joking as soon as he walked in the door, at least about the temperature of the house she rented. It was hot as hell in there. He decided time would tell if she was joking about letting him have sex with Samantha. He had worn a tank top, but started seriously considering her offer of stripping down to his boxers. Mandy was wearing shorts, a tank top and sandals and dabbing her face with a towel when Aaron entered. She had a cooler in the living room, and he put the bag of ice he was carrying in it.

Mandy picked up a piece and rubbed it on her face in an attempt to cool off. Then she looked at him and said, “Make yourself at home, hell, strip down naked if you want after I leave. Kid is in the shower, cold one if she has any sense, but don’t let that stop you from getting in her pants if that’s what it takes to figure out why she’s been such a bitch lately. I’m going to watch a movie, maybe two to suck up as much AC as I can. I don’t know what else to say. I’m dying in this heat.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.