The C Word - Cover

The C Word

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Anna confront a neighbor who is getting rid of library books. Includes a puzzle solution: Getting from Book to Cunt. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I put on my fuzzy blue bathrobe and slipped into the hallway carrying the sack of garbage. Quick get rid of the smelly stuff and then shower and dress was my plan. It was only a few steps down the hall to the utility room, and once inside, I dropped the sack down the chute, let the door slam shut, and turned around quickly, job done. I guess I turned too quickly. I bumped hard into something. Something hard. “Oh, sorry,” I said, realizing I had knocked against some guy. Actually I’d knocked against this oversized shopping bag he was carrying, and now it was on the floor and a lot of old books had spilled out. The guy was in his underwear. I didn’t recognize him, so he was probably the new next door neighbor. Not bad looking. I’d heard workout noises through the wall, but this was our first meeting. “I’m Anna,” I said, reaching out my hand, and that’s when I realized my robe had come loose. The man was staring at my bare breast. A little embarrassed, I turned my eyes to the books scattered on the floor. “You’re throwing these out?”

“Well, um...” the man stammered. “They’re library books.”

I looked at him quizzically. “You’re throwing out library books?”

“They’re overdue,” the man said, his tone timid, almost a question.

“And that makes it all right? Why don’t you just return them?”

“I can’t.”

“Why not? Is the fine enormous?”

“I guess,” the man admitted. “But I checked them all out under fake names.”

“So then what’s the problem?”

The man hesitated. He looked balefully down at the pile of books.

The title’s print on the one at my feet was a little hard to read. Modern Cunt I made out. Then another. Also Modern Cunt. Then a third. Hm. It seemed all the books were the same. Modern Cunt.

“How many of these are there?” I asked.

“Twenty-three. I got all the copies from all the libraries.”

“How come?”

“So I could get rid of them.”

“Why?”

“Because they’re...” The man paused. I couldn’t help notice that he was staring at my bare breast again. I also couldn’t help notice that a bulge was forming in his shorts. A sizeable bulge.

“They’re what?” I said, a little frustrated. I didn’t like to linger in the utility room.

“The C word,” he mumbled.

“The C word. You mean ‘cunt.’?”

The man nodded. The bulge in his shorts grew. The head of his penis was peeking over the elastic waist.

“Nothing wrong with the word ‘cunt,’” I said. “Cunt is good.”

The man didn’t say anything, but his penis, now poking considerably above his shorts, lurched.

“You have a very handsome cock,” I said. “A handsome cock is good to have.”

“It is?” the man said.

It was my turn to nod. I thought about kneeling down and helping him gather up his modern cunt books and I thought about sucking his handsome cock, but it is plain just wrong to destroy books. I pulled my robe closed and on my way out of the utility room I told him, “After you get these all gathered and returned to the library, stop by and I’ll show you how good cunt is.”

Please Wait while image loads


Getting from book to cunt the hard way:

BOOK

COOK

COCK

SOCK

SUCK

FUCK

FUNK

BUNK

BUNT

CUNT

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.