Dream#4 - Cover

Dream#4

by Zak

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Romantic Story: I wonder if dreams can come true

Tags: Ma/Fa  

I walked out of the fish and chip shop as she was walking in ... she was with one of her sisters.

It had been at least six months since I had seen her, she still looked as sexy as hell. Her hair was shorter but the smile, the sparling eyes were still there. Her tight jeans showed off her strong thighs and sexy bum. Memoires came flooding back I had not seen her for six months but every minute of every day, she had been in my mind, in my thoughts, in my dreams.

I turned away, not wanting to her to see me, it was only as she saw me step out of the door that she called me back. I stepped into the street, and she followed me out.

“Hey, you “she said with a smile

“Yes, hey you back” I replied, “You are looking good”

“So are you”

“look I am sorry how things panned out” I said, and I meant it

“Hey, those ducks were not lined up” she said and bit her bottom lip She glanced to her left and I followed her eyes, her sister was in the shop window.

“You changed your number” she said, and the tip of her tongue ran across her lips

“Yes sorry, I thought it would be better all around” I said thoughtfully.

“SO can I have the new one” she asked and glanced at her sister again. I took my mobile phone from my pocket as I can never remember my own number.

“If you want it yes...” I said, “its 07...”

But she interrupted me and took my phone, she tapped in a number and pressed the call button, I heard her phone ringing in her handbag.

“So now you have mine and I have yours “she said, I had never had her number before Then she stepped forward and took me by surprise, she kissed me hard on the lips. I dropped my bag of food and folded my arms around her, and our kiss grew in passion and intensity. She pressed her body hard into mine.

We held each other for what seemed like a lifetime but was no more than two minutes Then she pushed me away...

“I always said if I ever saw you again, I would kiss you and I would know” she smiled and stoked my cheek.

“I...” but she interrupted me again

“I have to go” she said and glanced at her sister, and she walked away I didn’t know what to do for the best, I got my food and went back to my car.

I drove home, my head was shredded. I ate in silence. The food was tasteless, and I threw more than half of it away.

I kept glancing at my phone but even three hours later there was no call, no message no nothing. In my head she had changed her mind I showered and got into bed ... i read but I could not concentrate on the book I turned off the light and as I did so I heard my phone ping. It was a message from her I always said if I ever saw you again, I would kiss you and I would know, know that I love you and that I want to be with you forever XXXXX. Lets meet tomorrow to discuss out future I tapped out a reply and hit send My heart did somersaults in my chest, and I knew I would not sleep...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.