I Am My Brother's Slave - Cover

I Am My Brother's Slave

Copyright© 2021 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 18 yo Girl gets thrown out of her home by her mother so she goes to live with her brothers.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Okay, I admit it, I’m not the brightest girl in town and I am a long way from being the girl with the biggest tits in town but I’m me and there’s nothing that I can do about it. I was always the bottom of my class at school except for in PE where I enjoyed myself and did better than a lot of the other girls.

My name is Ella and I’m 18. I’m pretty much average in the whole looks department except that I’m a bit on the skinny side and my tits never grew beyond an ‘A’ cup. My story starts just after my 18th birthday, I lived with my parents but when I turned 18 my mum told me that now that I was an adult I had to find a place of my own and fend for myself.

I was at a loss as to what to do because I had only just left school and didn’t have a job so after a few days worrying I decided to go and talk to my older brothers, Logan 20 and George 21 who lived in a house on the other side of the city. I set off in the morning with just my purse containing what little money that I had but didn’t get there until evening because I kept getting on the wrong bus.

A party was just starting when I got there and after I’d told Logan what my problem was he just told me to enjoy the party and that we’d talk about it in the morning. A party sounded fun but I soon realised that there are different sorts of parties and this party wasn’t like any that I had been to before. There were no balloons and no cake, just booze, snacks and more booze.

It didn’t take long for a guy to start talking to me and getting drinks for me and I soon realised that this type of party could be fun as well. The fruit juice that the guy got me tasted funny and I soon started feeling what I assumed to be drunk. The guy started grabbing my little tits and pushing his hand up my skirt and into my knickers and I felt helpless to resist.

I knew what was happening to me was wrong and I should be stopping it but being drunk I just had no control over what was going on. I vaguely remember my clothes being taken off me and then a cock pushing its way inside me, after that it was all a blur. I vaguely remember being moved about, sometimes on my stomach and sometimes on my back and I vaguely remember cocks going into my mouth as well as my pussy.

When I started to wake up was on the floor, naked, feeling sore in and all around my pussy. My head was pounding, I was thirsty and I felt sticky all over. When I looked around I saw bodies of passed out people everywhere, guys and girls, most of which were in some state of undress or even as naked as I was.

I just lay there, not even bothering or even realising that my legs were wide apart. After goodness knows how long and how many times that I wished that I was dead, I opened my eyes and saw George looking down at me.

“Hi there sis, when did you get here? Wait, don’t tell me, look at you, you must have arrived last night. Hey, I think that I might have fucked you last night, all the other girls that were here have bald pussies and I remember grabbing a handful and thinking what stupid girl doesn’t shave her pussy these days.”

“George,” I managed to say, “what happened to me? Why do I feel terrible?”

“It looks like you got drunk and fucked every guy here Ella. What the hell are you doing here anyway?”

“Mum and dad told me that I had to move out and I couldn’t think of anywhere else to go.”

“Right, you thought that you’d free-load on your brothers.”

“I can’t pay you anything but I can earn my keep, I can do the cooking the cleaning, anything.”

“I think that we both know what the ‘anything’ includes Ella.”

“You’d fuck your own sister?”

“I think that I already have, and by the looks of you, Logan has as well. Shit, are you on the pill girl?”

“No, why?”

“Well if every guy here dumped a load in you last night you might just have got yourself pregnant. Hey, were you a virgin before you came here?”

“I didn’t ask them, or you, to fuck me and yes I’d never been fucked before.”

“Just being here like that is enough of an invitation Ella. Fuck, get yourself cleaned up and then start on this place. When everyone’s gone we can talk, okay?”

“Thanks George. Do you know where my clothes are?”

“How the fuck should I know? If you can’t find them you’ll have to stay like that.”

I got to my feet and just stood there for a few seconds making sure that I could stay on my feet then I looked around for my clothes. Not seeing any sign of them I headed for the bathroom only to find another naked girl in the bath. I really needed that shower so I touched the girl on her shoulder, then pushed her a little until she woke up.

“Fuck, who are you?” she said to me.

Then she jumped up, climbed out and knelt in front of the toilet. As she was throwing up I climbed into the bath and turned the shower on. It felt good but my head was still pounding. I found some soap and shampoo and got myself clean, having a pee whilst I was doing that.

Feeling at least clean I climbed out and searched for a clean towel, the one that was over the radiator looked like it had been used to mop the floor.

Then I went back to the lounge and again looked for my clothes. After a few minutes I had managed to find my shoes but that was all so I gave up for then and went to the kitchen. It was a tip but I managed to find the kettle and a mug and made myself a coffee.

The smell of the coffee started to wake people and one by one they came into the kitchen and asked me to make them a coffee. The girls that came in were either just wearing knickers, or bra and knickers or were as naked as I was, none of them being bothered about their state of undress, Not like me, I tried to cover my tits and pussy whenever a guy came in but one of the girls said,

“I don’t know why you bother love, we all saw you naked and fucking last night.”

What she said made some sense so I stopped trying.

Most of the people who came in didn’t say anything, just grunted when I gave them their coffee.

People started leaving then Logan and George came into the kitchen.

“Ella,” Logan said, “Get us some coffee then come and tell us what’s going on.”

I made 3 coffees then sat at the table with my brothers.

“So Ella,” Logan said, “let’s see if I’ve got this right, mum and dad have thrown you out and you want to come and live here with us. Right so far?”

“Yes Logan, I don’t have a job but I’ll do anything to pay my way.”

“Anything?” George asked.

“Anything.” I replied.

“Well we could do with someone to clean the place.” Logan said.

“I can do that.” I replied, and the shopping and the cooking.”

“What about the fucking?” Logan asked.

“I can do that?”

“Weren’t you a virgin yesterday Ella?” George asked.

“Yes I was.”

“And you’d have no problem letting any of the guys that were here fuck you again?” George asked.

Before I could answer Logan said,

“We all fucked her last night so it will be nothing new to her, she can be our fuck bunny.”

“I can do that.” I said, not really grasping what Logan had said.

“We’ll have to get her some clothes I suppose, she can’t stay like that for ever.” George said.

“Yeah, but for now she can borrow a shirt whenever she goes out. Talking of which, she’ll have to go and get the morning after pill and some contraceptive pills, the last thing that we want here is some sprogs running around the place.” Logan said.

“Is Angie still here?” George asked.

“ANGIE.” Logan shouted causing me to jump a bit.

“WHAT?” A voice from the lounge shouted.

“COME HERE, WE NEED YOU.”

Angie cam into the kitchen, still wearing only a G-string.

“What. Do one of you want to fuck me again?”

“Not right now, but we’ll both fuck you again if you help us.”

“What with?”

“Our little sister here was a virgin when she came here last night and she isn’t on the pill so will you take her to the pharmacy and get a morning after pill for her and get her on the pill?”

“You both fucked your sister last night?”

“Yeah we did but we were too far gone to realise it.”

“Would you have stopped if you’d realised that it was your sister that you were fucking?”

“No.” Both Logan and George replied.

“Okay honey, I’ll look after you, I’ll get dressed then we can go. Put your clothes on sweetie.”

“I don’t know where my clothes are.” I replied.

“I’ll lend her a shirt.” George said.

“This will cost both of you guys you know that don’t you?” Angie asked.

“How many fucks?” Logan asked.

“Four from each of you, and I get to eat this young pussy any time that I want?”

“Deal.” Both Logan and George replied.

“Do I have any say in this?” I asked.

“No.” All three replied.

Then Logan added,

“Not if you want to live here you don’t, your ass is our ass from now on, you do exactly as we say Ella.”

“Okay, but can I sleep in a bed please, that floor is a bit hard.”

“We’ll give you something else that’s hard to sleep with Ella.”

“What do you mean George?” I asked.

“Don’t you worry your sweet little pussy Ella, it’s nothing bad. Now, a shirt, come on sis.”

I followed Logan upstairs and to his bedroom where Logan got out a couple of shirts then turned to me and looked me up and down.

“You can’t go out with that bush Ella, have you ever shaved it off before?”

“No.”

“Well I guess that I’ll have to show you how to do it. Come on.”

Logan led me to the bathroom then sat me on the side of the bath.”

“Spread ‘em sis.”

I did then watched Logan trim my bush then shave it all off. As he was doing it his fingers rubbed my clit and he finger fucked me. Just as he said that he was done he flicked my clit and the orgasm that had been building burst out of me and I got a bit vocal.

When I shopped shaking and got back to normal Logan said.

“So that’s exactly how to shave your pussy, can you remember that Ella?”

“Including the flicking of my clit?” I asked.

“Especially the flicking of your clit Ella and we want you to shave yourself everywhere below your neck every day, and flick you clit when you’re done.”

“Okay, I can do that, shall I dry myself now?”

“Yes Ella, then come and try on those shirts.”

I did and both of them were very short on me, only just covering my butt and pussy. What I didn’t like about them was that there were buttons right up the front and the bottom button was just below my belly button. I just knew that my pussy would be showing some of the time.

“It feels strange not having any hair down there.” I said as I went back to the first shirt and put it back on.

“You’ll get used to it Ella, borrowing that one are you?”

“Yes please.”

“Come on Ella, let’s see if Angie is ready.”

She was and Angie and I left to go to the pharmacy. As we walked I said,

“This feels so weird Angie?”

“What does?”

“Being outside with just a man’s shirt on.”

“Does it make you feel horny Ella?”

“Yes if does.”

“Then it’s a good thing right?”

“I guess so but people can see that all I’ve got on is this shirt.”

“Well I guess that that’s your fault for loosing your clothes Ella.”

“I didn’t loose them, someone stole them when I was drunk.”

“Then you shouldn’t have got drunk.”

“The guy told me that it was fruit juice.”

“So now you know not to trust guys. Does it make you horny flashing your pussy as you walk Ella?”

“Yeah but it’s wrong, mama told me that I should always be covered down to my knees.”

“Your mama has some strange ideas girl, probably an age thing, lots of girls flash their goodies a lot these days.”

“Do they?”

“Well your brothers will be making you flash yours a lot from now on Ella.”

“Oh, I guess that I’ll have to get used to it then.”

“Yes you will, and all the cock that you can take.”

“I don’t know if I can do that.”

“Of course you can girl, you proved that you can last night.”

“I guess that I did.”

A minute or so later we arrived at the pharmacy and went to the counter. It was a man that served us, Angie telling him that I was gang-banged the previous night and that I needed the morning after pill and the contraceptive pill so that I won’t get knocked-up the next time.

The guy smiled and said,

“You realise that the pharmacist will have to examine her before she can have the contraceptive pill?

“That’s okay, she came ready for that.” Angie replied, then she grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it up revealing my bare and bald pussy to the man.

I wanted to pull back and tell Angie to stop it but something told me to just keep still...

“So I see, I’ll see of the pharmacist is free.”

The man turned and walked away and I said,

“Why did you do that Ella?” I asked.

“That was nothing girly, I’m sure that your brothers will be showing your naked ass to a lot of people quite a lot from now on.”

“Will they?”

“Yes Ella, so you’d better get user to it.”

“Could you follow me please young lady?” The sales guy asked me.

He led me to this little room that was a bit like a doctor’s examination room complete with a bed with those metal things on one end. I remembered that from when my mother took be to see a doctor when I first had my periods and it hurt me a lot. The doctor examined my pussy and told my mother that there was nothing wrong with me. My mother told me to stop being a wimp and to suck it up.

Anyway, Angie followed me into the room then the man that was there waiting for me told me to take my clothes off and get on the table which I did, automatically lifting my legs and resting them on the metal things. Then he started feeling my little tits saying that he was looking for lumps.

“The only lumps that I’ve got on my tits are my nipples and they’re hard and tingling right now.” I said.

“So I see young lady.”

He continued feeling both my tits then lightly rubbed his fingers across my nipples which made me moan, then he moved down my body and started pressing all around my belly and lower tummy.

“Right young lady, I need to check all around your vulva then inside you.”

“You mean my pussy?”

“Yes, your pussy.”

I felt his fingers on my pussy then I felt something cold go inside me.

“That’s cold.” I said as whatever it was felt like it was stretching my hole open wider.

“Sorry about that, it will be over in a minute.”

I couldn’t see what he was doing, all I could see was that his head was right in front of my pussy for a minute or so. He was right and after a minute or so whatever it was was pulled out of me and he stood up.

“Just one more thing young lady.” He said and I felt his finger touch my clit causing me to gasp then say,

“Hmm, that’s nice.”

Before I knew it I was cumming, my body shaking and me moaning out loud. When I got back to normal I looked up and saw the man just smiling at me. We stayed like that for a few seconds then another man came into the room and said,

“Ah, I see the patient is ready for me but you shouldn’t really be in here Ben, you’re not scheduled to start decorating this room until Monday.”

As the man who had just examined me left Angie said,

“Wasn’t that man the pharmacist?”

“No,” the real pharmacist replied, “he’s the decorator and he shouldn’t have been in here, sorry about that. Now, you’re wanting the contraceptive pill young lady. It looks like someone has told you that I need to do a quick examination of you.”

“What! I’ve just been examined.” I said.

“Not by me and it’s me that has to sign your prescription.”

I looked over to Angie who was smiling, then to the sales guy who was also smiling, then I thought,

“There’s something funny going on here. Why do I need to be examined twice?”

I didn’t say anything because the pharmacists fingers were now groping my tits and if felt nice.

I just lay there as the pharmacist did the same to me as the previous guy had done, including touching my clit and making me cum. When I was back to normal the pharmacist said,

“Okay young lady you can get dressed now, your prescription will be waiting for you when you get back to the sales counter.”

With that he was gone. I the shirt back on and Angie and me went back to the sales counter where the sales guy arrived back a few seconds later with the boxes of pills and my prescription.

“Sorry about that, I thought that the new decorator was the new pharmacist. Still, no harm done. Now young lady, you read the instructions on the boxes carefully.”

As Angie was paying the man she said,

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that she knows what to do.”

As we were walking back to George and Logan’s place Angie asked,

“Are you okay honey?”

“Yeah, what happened back there? Why did I have to be examined twice?”

“Don’t you worry about it honey, all that matters is that we got the pills that you need.”

“I guess so, those 2 cums were nice.”

“I’m sure that you’ll get lots of those if you’re going to to be living with George and Logan.”

“Good, but I hope that I don’t have to work too hard to earn my keep, I need to find some time to find a job to earn some money.”

“Don’t you worry your sweet little pussy about that girly, you’ll enjoy earning your keep. Have you ever had your pussy eaten honey?”

“No, it’s still all there.”

“No, I mean have you ever had it licked?”

“Only by my mum’s dog once when I was asleep. I’d forgotten to put my knickers on before going to bed and the dog crawled under the sheet between my legs and licked me. It made me cum like those men just did.”

“Oh, you like dogs as well, do Logan and George know?”

“No, it was after they both moved out and I never told them.”

“Well if you want another dog to lick your pussy and maybe more, you’d better tell them but in the mean time when we get back I’m going to show you what a girl can do to another girl’s pussy.”

“Okay.”

We got back to the house where George and Logan were sat in front of the TV and playing a game of some sorts, the place still looking like a tip.

“Guys,” Angie said, “I’m just going to start Ella on these pills then eat her out before the morning after pill makes her feel all shitty. Then when she feels okay she can start cleaning this pigsty.”

Neither of my brothers answered so Angie told me to take the morning after pill and one of the contraceptive pills. I did then she told me to go and put the shirt where I got it from. Angie followed me up to the bedroom and after I’d put the shirt away she pushed me down onto the bed and pulled my legs wide apart. She was smiling as her face went to my pussy and as soon as her tongue touched my slit I was moaning with pleasure.

Angie brought me to 2 orgasms and when she was done I said,

“That was so much better than when the dog licked me.”

“Good, now I hope that you remembered what I did to you because now it’s your turn to do it to me.”

I watched as Angie took off her jeans, tank top and G-string which was all that she was wearing and climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees but on top of me. Her pussy was right in front of my face and as I looked at it I saw that it was different to mine. Angie’s has these flaps of skin on each side of her lips that I don’t have.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.