TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: Mr Filosa Makes an Appearance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mr Filosa Makes an Appearance - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So tell me, Leah” began Mrs Filosa, “ ... were you and your family any kind of Nudists in Israel?”

“No, ma’am” replied Leah. “That’s one of the reasons why we left the Middle East and came here. We all wanted to become Nudists but all the tension in the region still doesn’t make it easy for anyone to do anything in the nude no matter what resolutions the U N may pass. So eventually we came here for that and lots of other reasons too. It took Mum and Dad months to get around to applying for our Lifestyle Nudist status because of all the other things we had to sort out. There was Dad’s work ... our own house to live in ... adjusting to all the new freedoms we suddenly had ... and just so many other things. It really was just all so different to the way things were back in Tel Aviv. But we all just love it here and we all just love not having to wear any clothes now. Also ... making a lovely new friend like Jill here has made it all just way more fun and easier for me to adjust than otherwise expected.”

Mrs Filosa then asked, “And what about the Clayville Mall? Have you been shopping down there in the nude yet? That really is just one of my favourite things to do. I just love waltzing on down there all starkers like I am now and just moving through the crowds of people in the shops and the food court and the walkways and not having a stitch of clothing on. And I really am surprised that there isn’t all that many other Nudists about yet. I might bump into one or two others down there but that is all. But what about you, Leah, have you had a chance to experience that yet?”

Leah just shook her head in the negative as she took her glass of milk away from her mouth and wiped away the little ‘milk moustache’ it left behind. She then said, “No, we haven’t done that yet but I think I am going down there after lunch with Jill here and my brother Isaac. So, that should be a lot of fun. I have enjoyed going to school with no clothes on and being in a whole class of kids with only me and Jill being in the nude. That always feels weird in the good sense and I just love it and I know Isaac loves it too in his own class. And I am also surprised that there isn’t more Nudists around. Our school still only has me, my brother Isaac, Jill and three others that are Nudists. The other three are boys making me and Jill here the only girl nudists in the whole school which I find still hard to believe. Being a Nudist is just SOOOOO much fun and I just don’t know why there aren’t more of us about.”

“I know” added Mrs Filosa. “In fact in this whole street there are still only a handful of Nudists about despite all the fuss that was made when it was all getting legalized and protected by law as a legitimate Lifestyle. I think there is still only us here and our families and that Porter family just a few doors down ... and that is it! And I think this street is over a mile long with house numbers that get way over one thousand. All those homes and only 3 or 4 of them at the most who are Nudists!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.