TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: Meeting Mrs Filosa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Meeting Mrs Filosa - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Well, hello there, girls. How lovely to see you this morning ... and what a lovely morning it is! Isn’t it, Jillian?”

Mrs Filosa always addressed Jill in the full complement of the girl’s name. Most people used ‘Jill’ as preferred by the girl herself but for Mrs Filosa it was always ‘Jillian’ and coming from her lips it always had a lovely ring to it. The woman seemed to give the pronunciation a certain musical quality that Jill had come to quietly enjoy more and more on each successive visit.

The young naked girl standing before Mrs Filosa had to quickly gather her thoughts to make a response so as not to appear rude. The magnificence of the foyer area they had stepped into always seemed to get the better of her even though she had seen it several times already. It was a large area all done up in a white and cream decor with large vases and pot plants dotted about and opulent looking rugs all atop a shiny, white tiled floor. Running around the perimeter of this entrance hall was a staircase leading to the second floor. The banister and steps of this structure were made of polished oak and contrasted just so exquisitely with the rest of the decor. This was true of every other structure or piece of furniture or ornament that made up this beautiful home ... as was being quietly observed by both Jill and Leah just before Jill spoke.

“Yes, Mrs Filosa, it is a very lovely day and will get very hot too according to last night’s weather report - won’t it Leah?”

Hearing her own name snapped Leah out of her own momentary coma as she responded very softly with a simple ‘yes’ that was barely audible. The girl looked quietly at Jill then turned her naked frame a few degrees anticlockwise to face the naked woman they were being addressed by. As she turned she took in a nervous, long, slow and very deep breath that puffed her chest out giving beautiful accent to those tiny bare breasts of hers.

Mrs Filosa saw the girl’s nervousness and saw her take in that breath and saw those cute breasts puff themselves out so firmly. So, in a bid to relieve the girl’s tension she took in a deep breath herself and puffed her own very large breasts out too and said, “Well, hello, Leah. It is very nice to meet you. Jillian said she would be bringing you by and you are just as pretty as she said you were and I do hope you like my big bare breasts as much as I like your cute little breasts. I know my husband will like them very much. He will be along shortly. He is just moving some things around for me down the back of the garden. He shouldn’t be long. Now close that door, Jillian dear, if you don’t mind and let’s go into the kitchen so I can get you girls a snack. Young boys and young girls your age are always hungry so come with me and I will see what I can get for you.”

Even though Jill had only just had breakfast not all that long ago she knew it was pointless to protest on this point. She also quietly encouraged Leah to do the same as she closed that big front door and they both followed Mrs Filosa’s bare body down into the kitchen and dining area of the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.