TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: The Big White Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Big White Door - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

That last sudden little outburst from Jill Mendez forced Leah Bernstein to suck in one long nervous breath then puff her chest out with those little, pointy tits. She then pushed her shoulders up and back and straightened her legs and took one long step over the threshold of that fence line. She took another long strident step after that then another and another as Jill watched in silence. Jill watched as Leah’s gorgeous, naked body made its way cautiously but determinedly up that path until it finally reached that big white door.

As Leah was moving up that path Jill couldn’t help but notice the beautiful curves and the beautiful swing of young Leah’s bare butt cheeks as they flexed and swayed with each step of the girl’s equally beautiful bare legs. Jill watched that gorgeous bare butt flex and twist as it ascended three light blue tiled steps leading up to that front door. She then watched quietly as Leah’s sweet naked body turned and as the girl called back down to her still waiting at the gate.

“Come on, Jill!” called back Leah. “This is all your doing. I’m here because of you so get a move on, girly. I’m not going in by myself!”

Before Jill began moving up that 20 yard footpath she just waved at Leah and muttered under her breath, “ ... ooooohhh my ... Mr Filosa is gonna have fun with not just those titties but with that lovely butt too. Oh, yes indeedy! You have a gorgeous bare butt young Miss Leah Bernstein. Mr Filosa is just so going to enjoy licking it and touching it and squeezing his cock between it and I might even enjoy it myself.”

As Jill began her own trek up to that large front door she quickly got one hand down between her legs and gave the soft folds of her inner and outer labia a good hard rub. That rub also involved a got solid squishing of her clitoris and its hood and all the surrounding soft pink flesh. All that soft pink flesh down between Jill’s bare legs was starting to get noticeably wet and slippery and Jill just knew she was suddenly getting very stimulated and just so sexually aroused. She knew this was all just in excited anticipation of what lay on the other side of that door her naked friend was now standing in front of.

Jillian Mendez was really looking forward to her new friend getting fucked for the very first time and what a fuck it was going to be. She was also looking forward to one good fuck session herself. She had been to this house several times already and had loved every minute of those visits and found herself quietly mumbling these sentiments just under her breath...

“Oh, I just love being a Nudist. It is just so fuckin’ awesome. Being outside in the nude is great! Shopping in the nude is great! Being at home in the nude is great and getting fucked by my family and getting fucked Mr Filosa is great. Getting fucked by my cousins is also great. Being naked at school and getting fucked by some of the teachers is just amazing. Oh, I just loooooooove being a Nudist. Love it! Love it! Love it! Just fuckin’ love it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.