TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: Why Are We Whispering?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Why Are We Whispering? - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Woooooooooow!”

The elongated ‘wow’ that Leah Bernstein was just now expressing was a very muted one. It was whispered in an almost religious tone like one might utter when entering a large cathedral and feeling daunted by tall, stain glass windows and high, vaulted ceilings. But the two, young, naked teen girls were not in a cathedral anywhere in the world just on a quiet street in this quiet town in the quiet back blocks of California, USA. The only other noises to impinge on the girls’ auditory senses was the low hum of a distant motorway and that constant, random twitter of birds doing their thing in the tree tops above Leah’s and Jill’s heads.

This young girl with the pimple like breasts then turned to her naked friend and, still in whispered tones, said under her breath, “I’ve been passed this place many times in the last few weeks but never really appreciated just how ... how ... how...”

“ ... AMAZING ... how amazing it is when you are up close!”

Jillian Mendez had again anticipated what Leah was trying to say and had finished the girl’s sentence for her and in just the same whispered voice. Leah nodded quietly to her friend as both girls then turned their faces back up towards the grand house/villa/mansion ... or what ever other name the girls could use to describe the place. The two girls just stared with slightly open mouths as they stood there at the beginning of a 3 foot wide footpath that ran a dead straight 20 yards up to a white and very large front door. That door lead into a gleaming two storey house all built with white plaster walls and light blue roofing tiles. Even the fence that the two girls were standing between was built in the same style. It was a long white plastered affair standing about waist height with the same blue, roofing tiles capping the length of the fence as it divided the public concourse from private property.

Jill was the first to speak, or rather whisper. This was after about a minute’s worth of reverential homage that both girls were paying to this grand vision in front of them.

“The place belongs ... belongs ... belongs ... belongs in...”

“In a Greek Island somewhere in the Mediterranean!”

This time it was Leah’s turn to jump ahead and anticipate the thoughts running around inside Jill’s head.

Jill laughed as she looked at Leah and said “Exactly! I’ve been up this path quite a few times already over the last 6 months. That’s ever since I became a Nudist and started fucking Mr Filosa. But it all still never ceases to amaze me and ... and ... and why ... and why we are...”

“ ... and why we are whispering right now!” added Leah with a little giggle then added, “And why ARE we whispering right now? There’s no one about to hear us and it is not as if we are doing anything we shouldn’t. So why are you whispering and why am I whispering?”

“I don’t know” replied Jill still in a low voice. “But it has this same affect on me every time I come here. I stand here at this gate between this long fence and just pause and look. Then I just slowly make my way up that path between that amazing lawn and garden until I am standing in silence up at that big white door.”

Jill paused quietly for a few brief seconds then gave Leah a soft playful punch on the arm. She then said in a much louder and more strident voice, “Then I knock and when the door opens I go right inside and fuck Mr Filosa’s brains out and he fucks my brains out too!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.