TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 20: Fuckin’ Awesome!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Fuckin’ Awesome! - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When Jill and Leah finally passed out through that large, white doorway they found themselves waving goodbye to two men with huge erections waving back at them. Spiro Filosa’s erection was most definitely the larger of the two but Matthew’s was shaping up very nicely to follow on in his grandfather’s footsteps.

The two girls also got some lovely hugs from Elvira Filosa who warmly invited both girls back any time they liked. This was an invitation that they could not and most certainly DID NOT refuse!

Once back out on the footpath and slowly leaving that big white house behind them as they walked Jill turned to Leah and asked...

“So ... Leah, how are you enjoying your first week as a real Nudist now!?”

Leah paused then said with a little quirky grin on her face, “Oh, it’s still OK, I guess.”

“Still OK! Just ... Still OK!” declared Jill with all incredulity. She was looking hard at Leah and shaking her head at the same time then just added, “BULL SHIT! Total and absolute BULL SHIT!”

Leah just shook her own head at that and replied with, “Yer ... you are right. It is total and absolute BULL SHIT ... because...”

The young teen nudist then puffed her chest out making her little puffy breasts stick out hard and proud in front of her. The lovely, naked girl also developed a slightly more strident pace in her walk. Leah then started running her hands all over her nipples and areolae then down between her legs ... good and hard ... and not worrying in the least if anyone could see what she was doing.

Before long Leah Bernstein was having one hell of an orgasm right there on the street as she was walking home from Mr and Mrs Filosa’s place with Jillian Mendez. Then, right at the height of her sexual climax she just shouted out...

“ ... because ... being a Nudist is ... is ... is JUST FUCKIN’ AWESOME!”

The girl shouted that out a few times before adding, “And it’s Saturday morning and now I am going home to fuck the living daylights out of my brother and my father. That’s how wonderful it all is! It is just FUCKIN’ AWESOME!”

... and she did fuck the living daylights out of her brother and father!

... and it was just fuckin’ awesome!


EPILOGUE

Once Leah Bernstein had fucked the living daylights out of her brother and her father she did the same with some of her cousins too and they all fucked the living daylights out of her as well! She also got to fuck Spiro Filosa and Matthew Queiroz many more times after that as did Jill. Both girls then also managed to inspire quite a few other families in that long street to become Lifestyle Nudists with them. And they got to fuck most of them along the way as well.

... and so it continued to spread. Lifestyle Nudism with all the joys of a good ol’ fuck slowly but surely continued to spread out across the length and breadth of the good ol’ U S of A and beyond. Eventually it was just the most normal and natural thing anyone could do ... anywhere in the world. It was right up there next to eating, drinking and breathing ... and having sex of course ... lots and lots of sex ... can’t forget that!

As for the two girls...

Well ... Jillian Mendez got to know Spiro’s grandson a whole lot better after that Saturday morning. By the time she was in her late teens the 5 or 6 year gap in their ages seemed quite inconsequential ... so of course one day they got married. She became Mrs Queiroz. They had lots of sex and a few kids and even more sex after that. They also, of course, stayed completely naked in everything they did and everywhere they went.

Leah Bernstein also got down to Mr and Mrs Filosa’s place on a regular basis after that to get fucked by ‘Sean Connery’ and his grandson over and over again. She then went home again each time to fuck her father and brother all over again ... and again and again and again!

Eventually Leah also got married ... to another girl in the street that she had talked into becoming a Nudist ... and then another and another. It ended up as a very happy 4 way relationship that was able to adopt kids out of war torn countries to give them a new start in life with this happy little Nudist family. That family was made even happier by all the sex and all the nudity ... lots and lots and lots of sex and lots and lots and lots of naked bodies ... every day of the week!

... and all Leah could say about it all the whole time was...

“JUST FUCKIN’ AWESOME!”

... and it was!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.