TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 19: A Fitting Salute

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Fitting Salute - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“And what have you two girls got planned for the rest of the day?” asked Mrs Filosa as Jill and Leah stood at the front door ready to leave the house. The door was open and both girls were looking back down along that straight path to that low fence they had passed through just earlier that morning. Matthew Queiroz was standing at that door with them as was his grandfather as they both waited for either one of these two young naked girls to reply.

Jill was first to speak with her chest puffing out as she took in a slow, long breath and with her nostrils sniffing the air at the same time. The day was still warm and sunny outside with a lovely smell of freshly mowed grass coming from the neighbor’s house just next door. That swelling chest also pushed Jill’s lovely round breasts out with it as noted most appreciatively by Matthew who just had to reach out and touch them.

Matthew’s left hand reached out as he ran the backs of his fingers over the underside curves of those still developing breasts and just murmured, “ ... mmmmm ... lovely ... just lovely.”

Jillian Mendez just smiled at that touch but not without giving the guy’s flaccid dick her own quick little squeeze. She then said in answer to Mrs Filosa’s question, “Oh, nothing much, I guess. That is apart from taking Leah here on her first butt naked trip down to the Mall to show off her ass, tits and that fuzzy pussy to all the guys down there. That is if she likes ... and if she is game!”

Jill looked at Leah who just nodded with a definite ‘yes’ nod before Jill added, “ ... then after that ... who knows. I might just have to sex up my own brother at home in the shower or the hot tub ... which ever he prefers. After that I need to help mom and dad with a few chores about the place ... and then ... well, that is about it I think. That will be about as exciting as my day will get. What about you, Leah? What were your plans?”

Leah looked at her naked school friend then at Matthew’s young, naked body, then at Mr Filosa and his naked ‘James Bond’ body then at Mrs Filosa and her naked body. Looking at all that lovely bare skin just made Leah puff her own chest and breasts out. This just gained them their own gentle sweeping brush from Matthew’s hand that she just so fully appreciated as much as Jill had.

Matthew’s touch of her own puffy titties made Leah reach out and squeeze Matthew’s penis then Mr Filosa’s penis in turn. Leah lingered a little bit longer over Spiro’s huge cock as she ran her fingers gently up and down that sweeping ‘drainpipe’ bend then gave the big fat knob a few tickles with her fingers. This attention to Spiro Filosa’s genitalia just made it immediately go to semi-arousal status as it stuck way out from his legs at a good stiff 45 degrees. When Leah saw that cock begin to grow she switched her hand over to Matthew’s dick and made it do the same. This was until both men were standing there with their semi-aroused penises hanging out hard but still pointing down at the ground at that 45 degree rake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.