TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 1: This Is the Life!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: This Is the Life! - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So ... Leah, how are you enjoying your first week as a real Nudist?”

The young, naked girl called Leah looked up from the ground and at her friend and just said in a rather soft voice, “It’s OK ... I guess.”

The other young girl who was just as naked as Leah responded with, “Huh ... is that all you can say about it ... It’s OK! I fell in love with being a Nudist the second they took all my clothes away. That was 6 months ago now and I have just loved every moment since then that I haven’t had to wear any clothes ... right from the word go. I reckon it is just fantastic!”

The girl paused then looked at Leah again and added, “ ... and I reckon you are enjoying it way more than you are letting on about. I mean ... look at you ... stark naked out on the footpath on this lovely Saturday morning with me. Both of us are here without a stitch of clothing on with our little titties sticking out for all the world to see and our little growing patches of bush feeling that nice cool breeze moving between our legs. Then there’s you ... with that big smile on your pretty little face.”

The naked girl paused a second time then carried on with, “Nar ... I reckon you think it is more than just ‘OK’. I reckon, like me, you think it is just fuckin’ awesome!”

The other naked girl couldn’t help but laughed at that comment. She then looked at her equally naked friend and said, “OK, Jill, I have to admit being naked out on the street and at home and at school is ... is ... is ... just fuckin’ awesome too!”

The young naked girl called Leah then ran her hands up over her bare chest that sported two pointy nipples that were only just starting to push out from her chest. She then looked down between her legs and ran one hand down over a rather sparsely populated pubic region in terms of pubic hair. There was only a small amount of short fluffy hair growing out and around her labia and a slightly darker and thicker amount of pubic bush running up from the girl’s vaginal cleft towards the naval ... and that was it!

The other naked girl called Jill saw Leah touching her body and responded likewise. She looked down at her own pubic region to see quite a bit more bush than what Leah had on offer. It still wasn’t a lot at this stage of the girl’s early teen years but it was still quite noticeable as it bristled out from between her legs in all its young pubescent glory. The girl then ran one hand over her developing pubic hair then ran that hand up her stomach and over her own bare chest. On that lovely bare chest one could see two very puffy nipples that sat atop two lovely swelling orbs of flesh that were quite clearly on their way to becoming two gorgeous female breasts. Those breasts still had quite a bit of developing to do but that in no way detracted from their sweet youthful innocence and beauty as they caressed the morning air on this beautiful day.

As both girls walked along the footpath they looked across at each others naked body and just laughed. It really did feel good to be out and about on this warm clear morning without a stitch of clothing on. Both girls then put their hands down to their sides and puffed those bare chests right out as they marched along and as Jill declared rather boldly...

“Yep ... this is the life! It’s Saturday morning! The weather is awesome! We are on the street totally naked and I am taking my friend Leah to her very first fuck!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.