TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18: One Happy Mess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: One Happy Mess - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

So, while Leah and Spiro were getting entwined in each others bare bodies Jill and Matthew were getting entwined in theirs. Very quickly both girls found themselves moaning and groaning in pleasure as they both got their young breasts licked and sucked and fondled. They also got their soft, luscious lips kissed tenderly and sensuously as they both rolled around naked on that huge bed ... with James Bond and James Bond’s grandson. Together they also got their tender young pussies fingered and eaten out and slurped over and licked and ... eventually just fucked!

As for Spiro Filosa - it was just another magical moment when he finally got to go down on another young teen’s pussy. He just loved the look of Leah’s still rather hairless outer pussy lips and had great delight in plucking his fingers at those little strands of pubic bush popping up from either side of the labia majora. He then had just as much delight in looking down hard at all those soft folds of pink flesh between Leah’s legs before dropping his mouth down over it all to suck her off yet again ... and again ... and again!

For Leah it was also just as magical to have ‘Sean Connery’ down there between her legs examining her ‘equipment’ then to have that ‘equipment’ brought to sexual ecstasy with the guy’s mouth and tongue ... several times! Finally it came to the moment when that huge ‘weapon’ of his got pressed up gently against the pink slit between her inner pussy lips. That weapon then got slowly lowered until it was pressing gently into the girl’s vagina itself ... making her gasp as she felt its hugeness press into her sweet little body.

“How on earth is that thing going to fit up there between my legs?” murmured Leah to herself.

... but fit it did.

It took quite a few gentle presses of Spiro’s hips to get that huge knob to slip inside Leah’s warm vagina but once it was in the rest just followed. Well, it was just another three inches of a possible eight ... and that was all! The rest of that long, hard shaft had to be content with waiting outside the girl’s vagina while the front end slipped in and out ... in and out ... in and out ... and so on.

While the huge knob of that long, fat cock was massaging the inner walls of Leah’s vagina Mr Filosa’s lips and tongue were dancing around those delightful little titties over and over again. Leah did actually orgasm at one stage during all this but her body built up to a second climax just ever so quickly as Spiro’s mouth continued to play with those awesome little breasts of hers. He did this as his hard penis continued to probe that two or three inches in and out of Leah’s very tight sex hole. And right next door on that same large bed Leah could see Jill going down on Matthew’s huge prick before he went down on her dripping pussy. All of which ended most happily with Jill in Matthew’s arms as he rammed his erection in and out of her warm, naked body. This all happened while Jill just screamed her head off in the wild ecstasy of yet another amazing female orgasm.

While Jill was enjoying Matthew’s hot body between her legs Leah was enjoying Spiro’s between hers. It felt just incredibly awesome to have her first ever penis right up there between her legs. What a way to pop my virginity, thought Leah, and what a way it was indeed when another torrent of white semen gushed forth from Mr Filosa’s massive erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.