TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: Sex With Matthew

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sex With Matthew - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Once in Mr Filosa’s bedroom Leah found herself thrown gently on her back onto a huge king sized four-poster bed littered with flouncy cushions and pillows and the most exotic bed coverings the girl had ever seen. It really was the epitome of opulence to this naked girl’s mind ... and it all felt just oh so warm and cosy. There was also a very sweet fragrance wafting through the air in a very low-key and almost subliminal fashion.

All these sensations just encouraged a real feeling of decadence and overt sensuality deep within Leah’s breasts. Those breasts of hers were lovely, bare breasts and just heaving with excitement and anticipation from all the sexual stimulation they were still getting. This was not to mention what was still going on down between the girl’s legs.

This sexual stimulation also seemed in no way obscene or perverted in any shape or form. All of it seemed just so perfectly natural and just perfectly normal and beautiful in its own sensuous way. This made Leah just lie there quietly with her legs as wide apart as possible so Mr Filosa could come down between them and lay his large naked body along her young, naked teenaged body.

While Spiro Filosa was positioning his big naked body down between Leah’s bare legs Jill was climbing up onto that bed to place her own naked body just next to Leah’s. Spiro thus found himself looking down on two truly gorgeous teen girls in all their naked glory. He immediately kissed young Leah’s beautiful soft lips then leaned over her body to kiss Jill’s soft, beautiful lips as well. While he was kissing Jill’s lips he let his right hand run up between her bare legs to her soft downy pussy lips. The fingers of that hand then pressed gently in and along the girl’s very slippery labial cleft. They then danced a few times around the clitoral hood and that smattering of pubic hair sprouting up and around that whole pubic region.

Mr Filosa then took his hand away from Jill’s young teen body and said quietly, “I’ll get to you in minute, my little princess. I just have to attend to this other princess first.”

Jill just nodded quietly then watched as Mr Filosa pulled himself fully back over onto Leah’s body before getting his face and lips down over the girl’s little pointy nipples with their puffy areolae just below. Jill watched as Leah arched her back upwards into Spiro’s mouth so he could get a better purchase on each breast as he played with each one in turn. She also watched Leah spread her legs wider and wider apart and begin moaning with anticipation for that moment of penile penetration still to come.

As Jill was watching Leah and Mr Filosa enjoy each others naked bodies she suddenly found herself feeling the warmth of another body come down beside hers on the other side. Jill spun her body over only to find herself looking at the naked body of a very hansom young man lying next to hers. Jill’s sudden gasp of surprise caused Mr Filosa to look up from the puffy breasts he was sucking on and then to make the remark...

“Oh, sorry, Jill. I forgot to tell you about my grandson ... Matthew ... Matthew Queiroz. He’s just become a Nudist too and I was telling him about you two girls coming over and he asked if he could come over and join in on our little bit of fun as well. So, I hope you two don’t mind a fourth naked body rolling around with us on this big bed.”

Jill looked at Mr Filosa’s naked body then at his grandson’s naked body then said rather happily, “No, not at all. If he is as good as you at sexing up young teen girls then ... well ... who am I to say NO. And it means I won’t have to wait for you to finish with Leah there. So take your time with those lovely, little titties and I will see what this young man has to offer.”

Jillian Mendez then turned back to the very hansom young man lying naked next to her and found herself getting quite flustered and excited all at the same time. This was especially when he smiled at her and said in a deep, smooth voice, “So then, young lady, how can I be of assistance to you.”

Jill looked up and down this young man’s naked body and was very pleased with what she saw. His build has not that dissimilar to his grandfather’s build including the dimensions of the penis ... already standing to attention between the guy’s legs. Jill just stared at that erection for a moment then looked up into the boy’s kind but strong face. He looked to be in his late teens at the most ... perhaps 18 or 19, thought Jill ... and was just so incredibly good looking.

Jill bit her lip and just mumbled, “Ummm ... urrr ... well I guess ... I guess you can just fuck me ... just fuck me any way you like. I am sure my naked body will enjoy your naked body no matter what goes on between us. So ... just fuck me nice and hard and I reckon I will be happy with that.”

... and so he did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.