TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Orgasms at the Table

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Orgasms at the Table - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

While Spiro Filosa’s balls were filling Leah Bernstein’s mouth with their man juice Spiro’s wife was quietly, then not so quietly, finger fucking herself into her own wild sexual frenzy. The young Jillian Mendez just along from her at that table was also doing exactly the same thing.

As that massive penis was surging its head off Mr Filosa could hear Mrs Filosa begin to moan and groan and writhe around on her kitchen chair as her fingers rammed up hard into her body between her legs. Her face was pointed toward the ceiling but her eyes were closed as her orgasm climaxed and the woman began screaming out in gay abandon...

“ ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... oooohhhh gaawwwd ... fuck ... FFFUUUUUCCCCCCK!”

... followed by...

“unnnnnnnnnggggggggg ... oooooo...”

... then one long sigh of pure ecstatic relief...

“ ... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

That sigh of relief was quickly followed by more erotic cries of pleasure as the naked girl next to Leah was finishing off her own self pleasuring session with...

“uuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg ... aaaaa ... aaa ... fuuuuckin’ shiiiiiiit ... ooooooooooooooo!”

The girl then opened her eyes as she slowly withdrew one very wet set of fingers from between her legs. She then pushed her hips back into the chair again so that she was once again sitting upright. Jill then gave one big sigh of warm relief that puffed her cute little breasts right out as she looked across at Mrs Filosa who was looking back at her and just smiling and puffing her own breasts right out as well. Both naked women then turned quickly to look at Leah and Spiro to witness that proud erection ejaculating all that white juice long and hard into the young teen’s soft tender mouth.

Spiro Filosa’s ejaculation saw Leah’s cheeks suddenly swell out like a bull frog’s. The girl’s mouth was quickly over whelmed by just so much white semen ... some of which got swallowed immediately. Most of it, however, just came flooding back out over those lips still locked around that monstrous penis knob.

Leah felt the full force of that ejaculation hit the back of her mouth then begin to fill the cavity as it poured out of that erect penis. All she could do was just close her eyes and let it come. She found herself able to swallow some of it but most of it she just had to let ooze out over her teeth and lips then down her chin and onto her chest and breasts. There seemed just so much of it. But this didn’t seem surprising to her at all given the size of the man and the size of his penis and the size of his dangling balls. Everything was just so big - so of course one would have to expect a big dose of ‘stuff’ when the time came. Leah also found herself quickly wondering just how much ‘stuff’ her brother and father would be able to squirt out when she sucked them off eventually. This was an eventuality that she knew was most definitely going to happen ... maybe even tonight with any luck!

Leah Bernstein didn’t get long to think over these things or to fully appreciate the full impact of her first ever blow job as she found herself being quickly bundled up in Mr Filosa’s big strong arms and carried off to his bedroom. The girl still even had all that warm, white semen streaming out of her mouth as she was being whisked away and as Spiro was saying to Jill...

“Come on, Miss Jillian Mendez, you come too. I’m going to fuck this sweet little nymph good and hard and then I am going to fuck you good and hard as well. That’s what you came for and that is what you are going to get!”

As Spiro Filosa disappeared off to the bedroom with the two naked teens Elvira Filosa could be heard quietly muttering to herself, “ ... and then it will be my turn. Lucky, lucky me! Luck, fucky, lucky me!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.