TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Natural Instincts

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Natural Instincts - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Unfortunately for Leah ... as soon as her lips touched the end of Mr Filosa’s warm penis knob she had a sudden panic attack!

“Shit!” she said to herself. “I’ve never ever done this before and haven’t the faintest idea on what I should be doing!”

For one very brief moment Leah took her lips away from that cock and looked across at Mrs Filosa. The expression on her face and in her eyes gave the woman all the clues she needed to decipher the problem. She read Leah’s mind instantly and just quietly said, “It’s alright dear, you’ll work it out. You were born with an innate ability to suck cock! Every girl on the planet is born with the same natural instinct along with the same natural instinct that tells her what part of the male anatomy will eventually slide up between her legs and into her body. Don’t ask me how we all know this ... we just do! Your lips already know instinctively how to form themselves around that hard, warm shaft and how to suck and slide up and down its length - until the thing explodes. So ... just do what comes naturally and you will be fine, honey ... believe you me!”

Mrs Filosa then watched in silence with those kind motherly eyes focused on Leah’s mouth and her husband’s groin. She watched as those sweet young lips once again moved towards that penis and as they opened slightly to give admittance to that large penis knob that had one little globule of pre-cum hanging off the end of it. That globule of pre-cum was soon disappearing down into Leah’s mouth followed by the rest of that hard shiny knob then the warm, and now very hard, shaft that Leah still had her hand around.

As Leah began swallowing that thing into her soft moist lips she couldn’t but help notice just how big it REALLY was! Her young teen lips had to stretch out quite a way to get her mouth over the thing. It was rather like a python she had seen on TV swallowing a chicken’s egg, she thought. The hand that was around that shaft was also only the small, feminine hand of a young teen girl and not able to wrap itself fully around that warm ‘drainpipe’ in all its hugeness and stiffness.

That ‘drainpipe’ soon lost any sort of a bend it might have had and became solidly rigid and straight. It was now sticking out from Spiro Filosa’s hairless balls by a good eight to ten inches at the least. Leah knew then that there was just no way she would be able to get the whole thing in her mouth. At the most she might get the first inch or so passed that knob, but she would be happy with that she thought. The girl was also noting just how warm and solid that shaft felt in the hand that was holding it. She then found herself gently moving that hand back and forth purely on instinct and not even really realizing that she was doing it. This of course was all much to Spiro Filosa’s delight ... very much so indeed!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.