TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: Memories of a Nude Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Memories of a Nude Beach - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Spiro Filosa really did know when he first fell in love with nudism. It was on a Greek Island way back in the seventies and it was one of those heavenly moments that really did make an indelible imprint on the young man’s life.

Both Spiro and his wife were born in the USA but their parents were not. Both sets of parents had emigrated to California not long after WWII and both had come from the Greek Islands and not the mainland of Greece itself. Spiro’s parents had come from Amorgos and Elvira’s parents had come from Mykonos which, as fate would have it, is where the two met.

As a young man Spiro had joined the US Navy in the hope of seeing the world and meeting some nice young girls and he was lucky enough to get to do both. On one particular tour of duty his ship got to visit Greece and its 30 plus ravishingly beautiful islands ... one of which was the island of Mykonos. This island had some amazing beaches and some truly stunning girls populating them. One of those lovely girls was a gorgeous young thing by the name of Elvira Drakos. This young girl and her family were also only just visiting like Spiro was. They had travelled back from California themselves for a month long visit to catch up with friends and family. Of course this young navy man dressed in white knew nothing about any of that just yet.

As it was Spiro and some of his ship mates had dared themselves to visit one of the island’s lovely nude beaches. It was thus within minutes of setting foot on the brilliant white sand of that picturesque beach that he met his future wife. Not that he knew anything about that just yet either.

Spiro was standing at the water line in his white navy shorts and white shirt wondering whether or not he dared take his clothes off. The others with him had all chickened out and disappeared off to the nearest bar for some food and drink. As this hansom young naval officer stood at the water’s edge he found himself staring at a goddess like figure of a woman coming up out of the water and walking towards him. All she had on was a diving face mask with a snorkel and some flippers. Other than that she was totally naked ... and stunningly naked at that thought the young Spiro Filosa.

The naked woman emerging from those gentle waves had long, wet, jet black hair that clung to her shoulders and neck. She also sported an equally jet black, triangular patch of pubic hair down between her legs. It was a very solid, bushy patch that one could not but fail to notice. The other attraction that one could not also but fail to notice was the wonderful bounce of the naked woman’s breasts. Those things bobbed and swayed about just beautifully as the woman peeled off her mask and snorkel then her large blue flippers. Those breasts not only had a beautiful bounce to them but they also were perfectly tanned as was the rest of her naked body. There wasn’t the faintest hint of a tan line around the girl’s hips and butt cheeks or her breasts and back or any other part of her bare skin. She really did look just so totally flawless. This was with the equally flawless figure of a young 20 year old woman who was now advancing quietly towards Spiro’s young 21 year old body clad in its navy whites ... but not for long!

When this young naked woman finally looked up from the water swirling around her ankles she saw this young man dressed in white standing right in front of her. The woman smiled and just said ‘Hi’ and was about to carry on her way when she did something that caught this young man completely off guard.

The woman stepped back in front of Spiro’s body then, without asking permission began unbuttoning his shirt before taking it off and throwing it back up the sand away from the water. She then quickly and deftly unbuttoned the guy’s shorts before pulling them down and making him step out of them along with his underwear. She then tossed those back up the sand towards his shirt. Spiro Filosa was now standing totally naked in front of this naked goddess he had never met before and he was standing there with one massive boner. His penis was standing out just so proud and hard ... the hard-on of hard-ons thought Spiro.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.