TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: First Contact

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: First Contact - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Before Leah made any sort of movement towards ‘Kissing the Cock’ she turned to Jill and asked quite bluntly, “And is there anything ELSE you haven’t told me yet, Miss Mendez?”

Jill just shrugged her shoulders at that then puffed her own sweet little bare breasts right out over the table. She then said with a slightly mischievous grin, “Maybe! Maybe not! You’ll just have to wait and see. Now ... just kiss that cock!”

Leah turned back to face that masculine groin as she contemplated her next move when Mrs Filosa added, as she looked at her husband’s face, “Now, Spiro dear, move just a little bit closer to the chair so the poor girl doesn’t have to lean out so far. We don’t want her falling off that chair and injuring that lovely, naked body of hers.”

The woman then added, “Oh, you girls are just so lovely and I really am just so glad that we can get about now without any clothes on. It really is just so refreshing to see such lovely, fresh bodies all naked and out and about on the streets - without a care in the world.”

Mrs Filosa then took in a very deep, contented breath of air that puffed her own chest right out. This just made her big round bare breasts look even bigger as they hung there over that table top. She looked at each girl then at her husband who then gently shifted each foot until he was standing up as close as possible to Leah’s chair. That huge curving penis, with that big knob, was now just inches from the girl’s forehead. Leah now only had to tilt her head up slightly and lean forward a fraction so she could lean into the top of those muscly legs and kiss the tip of Sean Connery’s cock! Which she did!

For Spiro Filosa this was always a very special moment. He just loved meeting lovely young teen girls - especially the Nudist ones - and Elvira Filosa just loved watching this moment too. She loved watching the tenderness of this moment and he loved the exquisite feel of that moment of ‘First Contact’ of his throbbing manhood and the young girl’s tender lips. The beauty of the moment made Mrs Filosa smile and Mr Filosa shudder with pleasure ... a shudder that made Leah recoil immediately!

“I’m sorry! Did I do something wrong!” blurted out the poor girl as she pulled her head away very quickly from the man’s groin.

“No, no, no, no, no! A thousand times NO!” was Spiro Filosa’s very quick rejoinder.

He dropped to his knees immediately and very gently kissed Leah’s soft, lush lips as he held her soft cheeks in his big hands then whispered, “That kiss was amazing and I always give a little shudder of pure delight when it happens. I just can’t stop it. It always happens whenever a pretty young girl like you - especially with no clothes on - kisses the bare skin of my penis for the very first time. Please kiss it again and don’t be alarmed at anything ELSE that might suddenly happen either!”

Mr Filosa gave Leah another soft kiss and a naughty little wink then stood up to let the girl kiss his big cock again. Which she did and this time without any recoil as that penis gave a little happy jump and as the naked body behind it gave yet another little shudder of pure, sexual pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.