TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: Kiss the Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Kiss the Cock - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“Sean WHO!?” asked Jill as she gave her naked girlfriend a short poke in the arm with her finger.

When Leah didn’t respond immediately Jill found herself looking to Mrs Filosa for some sort of a clue but found nothing forth coming there either. The woman was just looking wistfully at both Leah and her husband with her chin resting on her hands that were bracketing either side of her matronly face.

Jill then looked up at Mr Filosa’s face then down at his huge, hairless penis then at the slightly mesmerized face of her friend. She then gave the girl another poke in her bare arm and said, “I’ve heard of Sean The Sheep ... but who the hell is Sean The Canary?”

At that point Leah Bernstein seemed to come back down to Earth from whatever other planet she had just been on to answer Jill with, “No, silly! It’s Sean CONNERY and ... and ... and ... he’s ... he’s ... Sean Connery is ... he is ... ahhhh shit ... who cares. It’s hard to explain. But ... but ... this guy looks just like him. Well his face anyway. But that ... that cock ... it’s ... it’s ... it’s...”

Mrs Filosa cut in at that point to finish Leah’s sentence with, “ ... it’s very, very, very big!”

Leah quickly turned her pretty little face towards Mrs Filosa’s face and just quietly nodded in the affirmative.

At that point Jill took the opportunity to ask Mrs Filosa again who ‘Sean Canary’ was with the naked woman just simply saying, “James Bond. He was James Bond. And so many other people have said just the same thing ... even me. That hansom man there with that lovely body and that LOVELY BIG FAT willy ... he is my James Bond ... licensed to kill! And I have been ‘killed’ just so many times with that big weapon of his. And so have you Miss Jillian Mendez ... so have you. And nearly half the other girls in the street too ... nudist or not!”

All Jillian Mendez could do at that point was to nod her agreement at the ‘killing’ sentiment just made. This was as she quietly remembered the half dozen or more times she had had that huge penis pushing up hard between her young teenage legs before ‘drowning’ her in its torrents of semen. She could still vividly recall her young bare legs wrapping ever so hard around those gorgeous butt cheeks as that cock did its thing and as she climaxed and orgasmed her head off. The last time this happened was only just a few weeks ago now and that was when she decided that Leah Bernstein needed to have the opportunity to experience the amazing sex that this guy could offer young girls. And here Leah was now ... ready to do just that.

But before anything else happened Leah seemed to take pity on her school friend’s befuddlement and gave a brief explanation of the ‘Sean Connery’ connection.

Leah looked hard at that drainpipe of a dick just in front of her nose before looking around at Jill’s face. She then said, “My dad ... and Isaac too now ... are both big James Bond fans. You must have heard of James Bond, right, Jill?”

Jill just nodded as Leah continued with, “ ... well ... they have watched every single James Bond movie ever made ... over and over and over again! And I have decided ... after watching quite a few of them myself ... that my favourite James Bond character is the guy that first played the role back in the sixties ... some sixty years ago now. And that was a guy called Sean Connery ... and now ... now I get to see his ‘secret weapon’.”

Leah turned from her friend to once again take in the sight of that massive dick swinging softly just by her chair. She then looked up into the face of ‘Sean Connery’ again and just whispered, “I’m getting fucked by James Bond. My very first time ... and it’s James Bond with his secret weapon and Licensed to Kill!”

Leah Bernstein gave a little nervous swallow as she puffed out her bare chest with its two cute little titties but was again snapped back into reality by Jill saying, “Kiss the Cock, Leah. You have to Kiss the Cock first!”

Leah spun round again with a flash and said “ ... say what?”

Jill just calmly repeated what she had just said and added, “It is all part of your ‘initiation’. Every girl has to do it the first time round. I haven’t told you about this bit in case you backed out. But you are here now and obviously in love with that big thing and the first thing you have to do is ... KISS THE COCK!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.