TNWS05 One Saturday Morning - Cover

TNWS05 One Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2021 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: Sean Connery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sean Connery - Two young Nudist girls head off down the street one sunny Saturday morning to enjoy one awesome sexual romp with a 69 year old man and his wife and their grandson. For one of the girls this will be a virginity breaking moment that she is most definitely looking forward to as just a one week old Nudist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When Elvira Filosa saw the young Leah appear to be choking to death at that large round kitchen table she jumped up immediately to try and help the girl in whatever fashion she could. Within seconds she was behind the girl’s bare back ready to administer the Heimlich Maneuver if needed and asking the girl repeatedly if she was OK. Within that same short space of time Leah found herself chaperoned by another naked human figure ... that of Mr Spiro Filosa himself. While Mrs Filosa was coming in behind Leah’s chair and Leah was muttering to Jill about the size of ‘that appendage’ the man himself had moved out of the doorway and right up to Leah’s side.

At that point all Leah Bernstein could do was just to turn her pretty little head to find herself staring straight into the man’s groin. A groin that sat atop two very powerful looking legs and one powerful looking penis poking out at her in all its flaccid glory!

As already mentioned by Jill earlier that day that penis region was totally hairless and very smooth looking - unlike the pubic region of the man’s wife with its one massive triangle of dark curly bush. This penis also did not just ‘hang down’ between the legs like most other penises Leah had already seen but it seemed to project itself straight out about an inch before arcing down 90 degrees in one gentle sweep. That gentle 90 degree arc gave the appendage more the appearance of a piece of downpipe coming off the roof somewhere around the house. This ‘plumbing’ similarity was also greatly enhanced by the shear thickness of that penis sitting right in front of Leah’s face. Leah had seen quite a few male penises about the place already but had never really taken to making any sort of comparison between them - until now that is. Suddenly, and regardless of any real thought she had given to the relative sizes of this piece of male anatomy, this girl knew she was in the presence of a ‘big one’. Mr Filosa’s penis was very thick by anyone’s standards and very long ... very long indeed!

The thickness and the length of this penis right before Leah’s young eyes really did give the whole thing a ‘drain pipe’ like appearance. This was evidenced particularly by the way it stood straight out from between the man’s legs then swept around and down in that smooth right angle bend. After that thick penis shaft arced away from the body it then dropped down another four or five inches at least before terminating in one big round, circumcised knob. This was a knob that had a very wide rim running around its base just at the end of that thick shaft. The shaft that held that big knob also had a very solid lattice work of blood vessels running around it and one very pronounced urethral tube on the underside that Leah could not but fail to notice as she was observing all this.

After staring at Mr Filosa’s very large appendage for about a minute she slowly let her gaze drift up to the muscular looking torso just above that penis. That torso was also completely hairless as was the chest above that - a chest with some very well defined pectoral muscles. That chest rested between two powerfully built arms that dropped from a set of shoulders that were just as powerful looking along with the neck muscles around them. Finally that gaze came to rest on one very hansom face indeed. It was a face that made Leah suddenly but very quietly whisper the words...

“Sean Connery!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.