Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

“Well fuck, there goes forty bucks,” was mom’s first wry comment after Ron left as she sat up. He had left without paying even half of the fee he normally pays to fuck her. “Are you still filming? Do you want to keep going?”

“You aren’t exhausted?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, I am,” Mom wiped off some of the sweat and detritus from the event and looked down at the floor. She felt her tits. “Those pliers were crushing my nips! I need a little ice,” she stood up. She almost tripped when she realized the duct tape still had a hold on her.

I took a few after-the-filming shots of her as she bent over and removed the duct tape. I turned the lights on in the kitchen. “Ouch, my eyes,” she said.

I was shocked she went through all of that, and she was worried about her eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness. She reached into the freezer and took out two ice cubes and put them over her nipples. She still had the cords around her tits.

“Has anyone ever tied you up like that?” I asked.

“Oh no, I’ve done a little bondage but nothing as intense as this,” she said. She asked me to help untie the cords. I had to reach up and touch her tits to do it. I should mention that despite seeing my mother do all sorts of sexual things, I had not touched her. The most that had happened was her sitting on my lap a few times during the Mr. Johnson videos.

“The really shitty thing about this is Ron is a local cop, and my home business isn’t exactly legal.”

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

“First, I want to clean up all this piss and then make a grill cheese sandwich,” she snickered.

“That was pretty funny,” I chuckled. My mom didn’t know what I meant. “That part about stick a block of cheese up your ass and make a grill cheese sandwich?”

“Oh, yeah. I don’t know why I said that I was caught up in the heat of the moment,” Mom laughed. She dropped the ice cubes in the sink once they had numbed her tits enough.

“Why didn’t you just tap out and tell him what the code phrase was?”

“Well, for one I had forgotten it. Why did you make it so hard?” she laughed.

I laughed as well. The code word was from Red Dawn. It was a classic movie. I had written down “The chair is against the wall.”

“I thought you were just being defiant!”

“I was,” Mom replied impishly as she cleaned up the mess. “Was I supposed to give in more easily?”

“Not really, it made for a better video. There was a point I wanted to stop it,” I said.

“If you ever feel uncomfortable then that’s okay, hon,” my mom put her hand on my shoulder.

“I meant for you,” I said.

“I could have just said the chair is against the war or whatever,” she giggled.

I sighed. I let mom clean up and make her sandwich. I went into my room and edited that video.

It very quickly became a fan favorite. The only criticism was from people who said it seemed TOO heavily edited. (I edited out the part about me being a cripple) and there were a lot of cuts during long dramatic pauses. I felt people wanted to see the good stuff. A few of the fans wanted a single uncut video to prove that the model was going through this all as a single session and not getting to take breaks.

I could imagine if we had done it live on Only Fans. The fans could have typed into chat what they wanted Ron to do to my mom or he could have had them vote between torture devices.

It was certainly one of the most intense experiences I had ever had. I’ve seen bondage videos before, but I’ve never been in one and real life is so much different. I had experienced adrenalin rushes and at times I was nervous for my mom and experienced a sort of sympathetic humiliation where I felt what I thought she should be feeling being so exposed and vulnerable like that.

She was bound, taped up, and fully exposed to be videotaped for the purposes of entertaining men with her pain and humiliation. The very thought of doing that myself scared me shitless. My mom was my hero for facing it so bravely. She told me later that Ron was a real teddy bear at heart.

I wasn’t so sure. I wouldn’t have been surprised if Ron’s next move was to bring his car battery into the house and hook up jumper cables to my mother’s tits.

We jumped up to 148 subscribers almost overnight because of that video. My mom was really pleased that next morning. She joked that she thought her nipples were extended about an extra half-inch now, but it was worth it for that extra 20 people paying two dollars a month. My mom has a dry wit at times.

I thought about creating a premium tier of $4 dollars and locking some future content in there. Many Only Fans sites start out at 2 dollars and then go up to as high as 25 dollars or more with each tier supposedly providing more access and even live chats or custom videos.

Customers can also tip as much as they want, and some of them request custom videos. That next morning, we received our first request. I told my mom about it.

“How much is he paying?”

“Twenty-five dollars,” I said.

“It’s a video-only he gets to see, or we can share it on our site?” Mom asked.

“We can share this on our site. He just wants you to do it. He is a subscriber,” I said. I explained that some people do want private videos just for them, but this guy just had a request.

“Well shit, I don’t care what it is. Let’s do it,” Mom slapped the table enthusiastically.

“Don’t you want to hear what it is first, to see if it’s worth doing for twenty-five bucks?” I asked.

“You are the idea guy, Sir. I am just the actress. That’s up to you. Twenty-five bucks is twenty-five bucks, and that’s good. We are going to shoot scenarios anyway, so why not his idea? We take ideas from whoever walks in the door.”

“Well,” I cleared my throat. The idea sounded silly as soon as I said it out loud. “He wants you to shove a block of cheese up your ass and then eat it.”

Mom scrunched her nose in disgust. I reminded her of the line she said the night before during the torture scenario with Ron. “Yeah, I remember. He doesn’t want me to make a grilled cheese sandwich? Just eat an entire block of cheese?”

“After shoving it in your ass,” I reminded her.

“Okay, can I drink some water while we do this?” Mom stood up and walked over to the fridge.

“No, the fans like things in one single take without editing,” I told her.

“That’s what I told you before,” mom said. “You are the director, but I liked the videos without any editing.”

I told her there were a lot of unnecessary pauses in last night’s video.

“That was the terrifying part. The times when you two got silent. I assumed you were planning something,” she said. I was going to tell her that I really wasn’t in on it, but I didn’t. “I bet you edited out that part where he called you a cripple, didn’t you?”

I did.

“No,” I lied at first and then admitted I had.

“Listen, Ron is no angel, but he was just goofing on you like he was goofing on me. I know that pissed you off when he called you a cripple. It pissed ME off. I almost came off of the stool.”

“What would you have done? Bit him?” I chuckled.

“Probably,” Mom laughed with a wintry smile as well. “The point is, I am proud of you for showing restraint. I know this is all weird. It’s weird for us both. It feels so surreal to be filming porn for a living with you as the director. Every morning I wake up, I wonder if you are going to tell me that you think I am a freak, and you can’t do this.”

“I do think you are a freak,” I chuckled.

“I think you are a freak, to Sir,” she laughed, and her hair shook as she did. “Every time I call you Sir, it feels weird.”

“Then don’t do it if it makes you uncomfortable,” I said.

“If I didn’t do things that made me uncomfortable, we’d have starved a long time ago,” Mom snickered. “I think it helps to separate Jerry my son, from the director. I noticed you’ve gone back to calling me Mom around the clients, and that’s fine with me.”

“Okay, Lori! Thanks for keeping me honest,”

“Ugh, I shouldn’t have said anything,” she teased. My mother removed an 8-ounce block of Tillamook cheddar cheese. It was unopened. “Is this big enough?” she showed it to me.

It was about one inch wide but about four inches long at the base. I wasn’t sure how that would fit.

“It doesn’t say, so I would say that’s more than big enough.”

Mom stripped naked in front of me. She took her time removing her top. Her nips looked so sore and puffy. They were a darker shade of red than normal. She had light bruises all over her body from the shocks. She removed her bottoms. She had a little stubble starting to appear around her pussy. Her pussy lips looked a little puffy and agitated as well. I could see her clit hood peeking out between her labia. It normally didn’t appear unless she was getting well fucked.

Mom took a jar of mayonnaise and out of the fridge and then squatted down at my feet with her legs apart and faced me. “Okay, are you ready, Sir?”

I started filming with my cell phone. “This is not a good angle to see your ass, Lori,” I said.

Mom stuck her tongue out at me playfully. She reached into the jar of mayonnaise with her hand and pulled out some of the sticky, white condiment. Then she rubbed it all over the cheese. “This video was requested by a fan. I am flattered and thrilled to make it for you. I’ve never done this before, so we’ll see what happens. I hope you like it,” she addressed the camera.

Once she had the cheese properly lubricated, she turned around and got down on her hands and knees. “Are you sure it says stick the block of cheese up my ASS and not in my pussy, Sir? That would be a whole lot easier,” she said.

“I am sure, Lori,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.