Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

I was busy putting up an all-new Instagram and moving over her account. I left placeholders on the old pages so people could find us, but I made sure to delete all the adult content. I should have realized my mom used her real name when she set up some of these accounts.

“You are Lori Milf,” I told my mom when I came back to check on her. She was dressed and laying on the bed looking horny. She had completely shaved her pussy for me. I liked the fact that my mom did what I told her to do – it made me feel validated as the director.

“I hate the name Lori. That’s why I go by Loretta, and my last name is Milf? That’s original.”

“Bzzzttt,” I pretended to shock my mom for complaining. “I couldn’t think of anything original, and we can always change it later. Nice job shaving your beaver,” I examined it closely and noticed she had eliminated every hair all over her pussy. I offered to give her the accounts and email passwords, but mom declined the offer.

“As long as you have all of that handled, it’s fine. I really hate social media, Sir. I came from a time BEFORE social media. We actually wrote letters and picked up the phone to talk to each other,” she grinned.

I was about to tell her that was a bygone era when I heard a knock on the door. I wheeled out to see that it was my mom’s appointment. I had seen the guy before, but I didn’t know him very well.

“Hi, Lenny? My name is Jerry. I’ve seen you before,” I said. Lenny stood at the door, and I invited him in. I quickly went over the fact that my mom was starting an Only Fans, and he could fuck her for half price if he let me film him. I called her Lori instead of mom though.

“Nah, I am not interested.”

“You can fuck my mom for 40 bucks, and all you have to do is let me film it,” I offered.

“Your mom?” he grinned. “Forty bucks? And you are going to watch?”

“Yes, to film it. I can give you a little scenario to act out.”

“I’ll fuck your mom, but I am not acting,” he clarified.

I realized that Lenny wasn’t that bright. He had initially rejected my offer because he thought half-price wasn’t a good deal. When I told him that half price was forty bucks that sounded like a good deal to him. I also realized that some guys thought it was cool that I was Lori’s son, and Lenny was one of them. He strode into my mother’s bedroom and took his cock out.

Mom put a condom on him and began to suck his cock. He smiled at the camera, and I filmed it all. “That’s enough. I don’t want to cum too fast,” he stopped her.

“Can I do anal?” he asked.

“He’s the boss. Ask him,” Mom shrugged off the question.

“Oh, you are the boss of your mom?” Lenny asked.

“I am when we are shooting content,” I answered. Lenny seemed disappointed that it wasn’t all of the time. I guess it seemed normal to him that an adult son would be the boss of his mom, or at least he wanted it to be. “You can do her in the ass but get rough.”

“How rough?” he asked.

“Pull her hair, slap her ass,” I suggested.

Lenny smiled. My mom flipped around and got on all fours. She didn’t complain. She even put her hair in a ponytail and wrapped it with an elastic so that it would stay that way. Lenny rubbed my mom’s ass a few times as if he was trying to warm it up. He put his cock head up to her anus but didn’t push it in.

“You have to put a finger in and start working it up,” I said. “Spit on her asshole,” I told him. I would edit my voice out later from the video.

Lenny did what I said, and he gingerly slapped my mom’s butt. I think Lenny was waiting for her to slap back. He stabbed another dirty finger up her ass and then yanked her hair. Mom’s head jerked back, and she looked worried, but she let him continue. Lenny didn’t wait to open her up. He jabbed his cock in her ass, and my mom grunted and moaned in pain.

I was going to stop the guy, but he was inside her already and they were fucking. He drove his cock into her ass and began to pump back and forth. “You like that bitch? Who is the boss of you now?”

Mom looked at me as if waiting for me to say something. “You are, Sir,” she told the guy. I felt a little betrayed by that. I shouldn’t have felt jealous, but I did. It was just play-acting, and I realized that she didn’t really mean it when she said it to either of us. However, I felt a gnawing in the pit of my stomach that she should have told me.

I wanted to be the guy in the background though. I didn’t want anyone to know who I was – just remain behind the scenes.

He humped her and smacked her ass more freely now. It wasn’t a hard slap, but it definitely made a good sound. The bed was shaking, and he was breathing heavily. He sweat a lot, and his chest hair got all over my mother’s back. Mom took it like a champ though. She barely seemed to break a sweat.

He rode her for ten minutes before shooting his load. “Yes, who is your daddy?”

“You, sir,” she said as she slid off his shrinking cock.

“Say it then, call me Daddy,” he insisted.

“MMmm, Daddy,” my mom cooed for him. She rubbed her hands on his sweaty, hairy chest and admired him. “You fucked your little girl right in the ass!”

“Take his condom off with your teeth, but don’t swallow the cum,” I instructed.

Mom didn’t answer me. She found it easy to take his entire cock and pull off the condom with her mouth. It was less than 2 inches long after he shot his load. “Hold it in your mouth and pose for me.”

I snapped some more pictures of my mom and told her to leave the condom in the bathroom and not drink the cum.

“She isn’t really your mom, is she?” he asked with a big grin. He assumed no mother would let her son talk to her that way.

“You aren’t really her daddy, are you?” I answered him with a grin of my own.

“I think that should be free! I put in way more work than she did,” he said after he was finished. He didn’t want to sign the model release form.

“You got to fuck my mom in the ass for 40 bucks; cough it up Rockefeller,” I said.

“Rocker fella?” Lenny wasn’t the brightest bulb. He reluctantly handed over the money and signed the form and then left. I asked him to make another appointment and gave him a flyer, but he didn’t want to stick around.

“I need another shower,” Mom seemed disgusted after he left. I was surprised she could have gone from admiring the guy and looking like he just rocked her world to appearing to despise him with all of her heart.

“That’s acting, Sir” she admitted with a wry grin. When I told her that I would name the video “dumb fuck daddy” she gave me a thumbs up and took a shower without asking permission. I buzzed her with my invisible shocker, and she pretended to be electrocuted.

I wasn’t a hard-ass with my mom. She trusted me to be the boss, and I did my best to do that. After she finished with the shower, I had laid out some clothes for her to wear to the grocery store.

“You are going to the store?” Mom seemed surprised. I really hated being social and leaving the trailer.

“I am the director, and we are going to get some good shots,” I insisted.

I picked a simple green t-shirt and sandals for her to wear. She examined them. The shirt she wore all the time around the house.

“I would have thought you’d pick something sexy for me to wear,” Mom seemed surprised and asked what bottoms she was going to wear.

“That’s it, that’s all you need,” I insisted with a wicked grin.

Mom seemed a little nervous, but she did as I told her to do and put on the outfit. She wanted to eat lunch, but I told her we’d get something while we were out. “Bring that condom from Lenny,” I told mom.

“As a snack?” Mom scrunched her nose in disgust. “I am not putting that in my purse just open like that,” she insisted.

“Bzzzzt,” I pressed my imaginary buzzer. “Put it in a Ziploc bag,” I said. I didn’t think about my mother bringing her purse, but it seemed like a good idea. I told her to bring some condoms and a dildo. I looked around and saw that she had some clothespins. I’ve seen them used in porn as well. I told her to take those.

“You can never be too prepared,” I smiled.

Mom arched an eyebrow at me as if she was intrigued while she gathered the items as instructed. “I am surprised you want to leave the house,” Mom chuckled as we left the trailer. “I am sorry about this. I never seem to plan out the groceries very well and we end up having to abruptly go get more food.”

“It’s okay, but I really do get tired of eating grilled cheese sandwiches every night,” I quipped and patted my mom on the butt before rolling down the ramp. She followed me over to Mr. Johnson’s trailer. He seemed pleased when we returned. My mom’s shirt was long enough to cover her pussy, but it showed a LOT of leg.

“Can you take us to Kessler’s, and the drive-thru at Burger King?” I asked. My mom complained that Burger King wasn’t exactly an upgrade to her cooking. “When you earn more, we can eat better,” I grinned wickedly.

“Yeah, I’d be happy to do that,” Mr. Johnson agreed. He went inside his trailer to let his wife know.

This was all very new for me. I don’t mean filming my mom’s Only Fan’s content. That was new as well. I mean that I didn’t like leaving the house and I didn’t like interacting with people. In the years that I have lived at Lakeside, I have seldom ever said more than a few words to Mr. Johnson. I also NEVER asked anyone for a ride. It felt strangely exciting even though I was experiencing some anxiety about doing something new.

“Lori, put my chair in the back of the truck,” I ordered as I opened the door and climbed into the passenger seat of the truck. My mom dutifully folded up my chair and put it into the backseat. I have a Model H Hybrid Manual and Power Chair in One. It only weighs about 40 pounds and folds up easily. I could have a fancy chair if I wanted to get one from the government, but I really like this thing. It’s comfortable and you can get about 12 miles on a single charge. I tend to use the manual option most of the time because I like getting the exercise.

When my mom finished loading my chair, I told her to sit in the “hump” seat. She had to climb over me to do it. She put her ass right in my face and I swear she farted silently.

I waited until we were stopped and waiting to turn onto Highway 281. I had my phone out and was recording without letting on to Mr. Johnson.

“I almost forgot,” I turned to my mom and slapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. “Show Mr. Johnson that you shaved your hairy gash.”

Mom looked at me as if I was crazy. Mr. Johnson looked over at us with a shocked look on his face as well. Mom lifted her shirt up.

“Give him a better look than that,” I said. “You didn’t care that he saw your hair sliding out of your bikini bottoms. You can show him that you took care of that nasty fluff!”

Mom lifted her shirt up over her waist and let him look at her freshly shaved beaver.

“You are lucky I don’t make you take the shirt off after that crack about Burger King. I’d like to see you in that drive-thru window showing off your fat tits to the delivery guy,” I joked.

Mr. Johnson looked uncomfortable, and my mom apologized as she put her shirt back down.

“Does it bother you that my mom showed you, her cooch? She didn’t seem to mind when you were looking earlier at her itty-bitty swimming suit,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.