Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 32

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Naked redhead woman sitting on a black man’s cock

Mom made TT cum and licked her asshole. I watched her finger herself and I slapped her hand away from her own pussy, and told her not to cum. “You are just to pleasure someone else and eventually learn to get pleasure from that act,” I said.

“Yes Master,” she mumbled into Tater’s Tot’s dirty pussy, while she laid on her back and spread her legs.

“Why is you playing instead of earning?” Black Jerry showed up on the scene unexpectedly. Tater Tot gulped air and pulled away from my mom as if immediately sobering up from a drunken state. “You must be White Jerry?” he asked me.

I almost laughed when he called me that. I acknowledged that I was and called him Black Jerry. “No, you don’t call me that. I am just Jerry. So, you are turning your own mama out on the street?” he asked as he looked at my mother. Mom was standing up and wiping off bits of gravel.

“Yes,” I said.

“He’s going to give me all the money she makes tonight,” Tater added.

“Yes, of course, he is, but how much else?” Jerry asked. I felt we were being more than generous. “This bitch isn’t going to earn a lot. You want to play tourist and fuck around part-time then you have to pay. How much extra are you going to compensate me for working my corner?”

“What do you want?”

“Two hundred,” he said.

“As long as Tater Tot works with my mom all night,” I said.

“Works? Yes. Eat each other’s pussy and gossip, no.” Jerry agreed. He expected payment upfront. I was willing to take a gamble. I felt we were going to make some great video. We were getting close to 500 to make a custom video. I knew it would thrill other people, not just the sponsors. All our public humiliation videos did really well.

I’ll be honest, it wasn’t just the prospect of filming my mom with Tater Tot that I was interested in. I felt like somehow, I was going to find a way to ‘rescue’ her from herself. I just needed to watch her a little more closely and figure out what really motivated her to work on the street. She seemed adamant that this was the only path for her.

Tater Tot straightened up and fixed her shirt.

“God damn, who shit they britches?” Jerry demanded to know why it smelled like shit where we were. We didn’t answer him. He pointed to the corner and said to get to work. My mom and TT walked around the back alley. I quickly surmised that hookers don’t make it obvious they are looking to get picked up. They pretend to talk on payphones or walk slowly across the parking lot and then wait for someone to pull up.

The first time a car pulled up to talk to my mom, she looked so nervous, so vulnerable. I have a great zoom and I was filming her from across the parking lot. I was conflicted about this shoot now that we were finally here. I didn’t want to put her in harm’s way.

“You one of those freaks that likes to watch?” Jerry walked up behind me and scared the shit out of me.

“I am just keeping an eye on my mom,” I replied. I wanted to say “keeping an eye on my ho” but I felt like it was best not to use slang with this guy. He may think I was mocking him.

“Ho’s need to work. The worst thing you can do is give them attention. You want a bump?” he offered me a bullet-shaped object that looked like cocaine. I declined and he seemed suspicious and asked me if I was a cop.

“Do you think many cops work the force in a wheelchair?” I asked.

“Nigger, you ain’t never seen motherfucking Ironsides?”

I had no idea what he was talking about. He said it was an old TV show.

“Ironsides was the baddest motherfucker on the force,” he told me that he was the “Motherfucking Chief of Detectives, took a hit from a sniper bullet, pow-pow, but they couldn’t take his ass down,” he said.

I told him that I’d have to check that out. It wasn’t something that interested me just because the guy was in a wheelchair, but the way Jerry described him sounded intriguing to me.

“You in a wheelchair, I figure you’d know how that motherfucker was,” Jerry said. He sniffed the cocaine and then looked up as if trying to shake it back into his head.

“Do you know every black detective on TV?”

“Shaft, Tenafly, Christie Love, Tenspeed, Sonny Spoon, you got a man called Hawk, Gideon Oliver, Deacon from SWAT, but fucking Linc from Mod Squad was the shit! That’s MY man.”

I was impressed with his knowledge of classic TV characters and told him that much.

“You think a nigger don’t know shit, don’t you?” Jerry seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and wanted to prod me into an argument one minute and the next he was offering me another hit of cocaine. He scared me a little simply because he was so unpredictable. When I looked up my mom was gone, and my heart sank.

She must have gotten into that car. It was too late to stop it from happening. It was done now. I couldn’t have changed my mind if I had wanted to change it. Things were set into motion.

Jerry continued to talk about things, but he jumped around a lot and didn’t always make sense. He would interject things like “Nigger what?” or “Woop-dee-woo! Englewood” into his sentences for no apparent reason. I assumed that was the drugs that made him that way.

15 minutes later Mom emerged from a car and wiped her mouth. She walked over to me slowly. “Hurry, cunt,” I yelled.

Jerry liked that. “I wish a fucking bitch would run when I say run, you are a pimp’s pimp, boy. You a natural,” he complimented me as if I was his son or protégé. I didn’t particularly need his validation, but I would rather him like me then being antagonistic.

Mom rushed over. She handed me 20 bucks and I said to give it to Jerry. “Yeah, this ain’t jack shit. Twenty bucks? What am I supposed to do with this? Wipe my ass with it?” he threw it on the ground. “Why don’t you get some real money, cunt!”

I explained the friend price on blowjobs. “Friend price? Ain’t nobody out here your motherfucking friend. Tater Tot out here giving head like a fucking chicken,” he moved his head up and down rapidly “Friends will fuck you over. Let’s get making some real money,” he said. It was a little incoherent. I winked at mom, and she winked back.

It was mom’s first time in a car, and she looked disappointed by his reaction. She opened her mouth and showed me the condom with the cum in it. “What you holding that for? Flavor savor?”

“Yeah, I make her brush her teeth with cum,” I said. I told her to put it into a cup I had by the side and get back to work. Mom promised to try harder and behave herself. I wasn’t sure if that was an act, or she truly wanted to please me by behaving herself. Her behavior was convincingly submissive if it was an act.

After she left, Jerry picked up the twenty and put it in his wallet. “You can’t ever let a bitch think you are grateful for small money.”

I recorded his ‘pimp’ lessons and planned to make a special collection of the things that he said. I wasn’t sure if it belonged on the Only Fans or some video to scare kids off of hard drugs. It might have been comical if he wasn’t so scary. I would have felt safer if I had a gun with me. I felt despite him talking to me like I was on the “inside” and not a “trick” (customers whom he had no respect for), that at any moment he might turn on me.

Jerry seemed a little manic. He kept leaving and coming back. He told me to stop by his house later but didn’t provide the address. I kept track of the money my mom made but I had no idea how much Tater Tot made. It wasn’t a very fast paced process.

It was almost like fishing. When you are fishing you troll the bait and hope to get a bite and then you cast again. You need a lot of patience and can’t get discouraged. Every car that stops doesn’t agree to let them in. I didn’t know if they were unhappy with the price, or if they just wanted to talk to the girl without actually going through with it. It took almost an hour for my mom to complete two more runs. She earned $130 dollars, which I gave to Tater Tot.

When my mom showed me another condom, Tater Tot laughed. “Why do you save the condoms? Just throw them out the window,” she said as if my mom didn’t know that was an option.

“Master likes me to mix the cum in my food, or brush my teeth with it,” Mom said.

“That’s hot!” she reacted enthusiastically without asking why. My mom told her anyway.

“Having to eat cum whenever I am eating a meal or brushing my teeth is training me as a cum dumpster,” she said.

“Fuck Jerry, I had no idea you were such a pervert,” she smiled at me. She asked my mom to eat the contents of the slimy condom she just brought to me. Mom asked my permission and held it up like she was going to swallow a goldfish. Then -bloop- she dropped a fresh load of jizz into her mouth and held it there, swished it around and showed it to me. I told her to swallow.

“I want to try! Don’t tell Jerry,” TT begged conspiratorially. I let her take one of my condoms and she made a face of disgust as she swallowed it like she was drinking a shot of hard liquor. “Fuck, that’s gross! I taste nothing but condom! Yuck!”

“Would you trade that shirt back to my mom for her clothes?” Tater Tot didn’t remember my mother giving it to her until I reminded her about when I made my mom give it to her. “You want this back? I guess, it’s just a shirt,” Tater Tot said. I knew it had sentimental value to my mom.

“Strip and give that outfit to Tater Tot,” I said. They were standing out in the open in the back of the gas station where anyone driving by could see. However, it wasn’t busy, and it was dark now. Mom undressed quickly. Tater Tot was grateful to get a skirt, and top in the bargain. Mom kept her shoes but was super happy to get her comfy shirt.

It was clearly worn and stained now. I was happy I helped make that right.

“That was the day you made your mom walk naked with a bottle in her pussy and give it to me,” she squealed. “Were you high?” she asked.

“No, Master was testing my obedience and my ability to follow his orders and hold my cunt closed,” she said.

“I was fucking high as a kite,” Tater Tot bragged. “That was hot! Will you do it again?” she asked.

I sent my mom into the store, but this time Tater Tot and I went with her. I was getting used to the slow pace of prostitution on the streets. If a car honked or pulled up, one of the girls would have gone with him. They had to be ready at any moment to be pulled away if they got a bite from someone interested in fucking them for money.

The store clerk was an elderly man. There were people shopping, no one seemed to care about how the women were dressed. I got more looks than they did because I was in a wheelchair.

They had hot dogs cooking on a broiler. I picked one up with tongs and touched it. It was warm but not steaming hot. I put it in a box and gave it to my mom. I gave her a bottle of water. “Go pay for it. Stand to the side so that others can pay if they want to check out. Shove the water bottle bottom up into your fat cunt, and then push that hot dog into your asshole.”

Tater Tot laughed loudly, and everyone looked at us. “You can’t put a hot dog up your ass, it’s going to disintegrate and get nasty!” she blushed and smiled. “Are you really going to do this? Here use, a Baby Ruth.’

She grabbed a large candy bar and handed it to my mom. “Fine, decline a bag from the cashier, and ask if you can eat it here. Hold the hot dog in your mouth, do the water bottle, fully unwrap the candy bar. Then walk outside.”

“Fuck, you are not going to do that!” Tater Tot was excited. She watched my mom walk calmly to the cashier and wait her turn. An older white guy holding a case of Busch beer was standing behind her. There was no one else besides her and the cashier at the register but several people in the store. They were clearly oblivious to what was about to happen.

My mom asked the question about eating it there, and then stepped back, put the hot dog as far down her throat as it could go so that only the tip emerged. That alone got the attention of the cashier and the man with the case of beer. They stopped what they were doing and watched.

Mom didn’t lift her shirt. She turned the bottle upside down. It took her some effort to fuck it into her pussy, and she sighed a little. Everyone else in the store was watching now. The cashier couldn’t keep a straight face. The guy with the beer took out his phone and began to record her. Mom was blushing but she remained cool as a cucumber as she walked out.

“I am NOT doing that,” Tater Tot turned to me. I hadn’t asked her to do it. “How did she fit an entire water bottle in her pussy!”

It was a small one, my mom had been practicing insertions with big objects around the house and I knew she was wet. I’d never thought to ask her because I had no idea how much women could truly fit in their pussies. We followed her out, but TT wanted to stop and buy cigarettes. She could be sort of trifling and get absorbed in her own personal needs. I rolled out to check on mom.

When I found her, she was standing behind the alley, gasping because she appeared anxious. “Get that shirt off, hands behind your head, elbows up, tits out,” I said. Mom had to stand with her legs closed to hold the water bottle. She was quivering like she did when she felt extremely humiliated in front of our neighbors. That must be how she dealt with fear and humiliation.

I rolled around her and filmed the candy bar sticking out of her ass, and the hot dog in her throat.

TT walked up shortly after, smoking a cigarette. The smell of a menthol wafted across the night air toward me. I didn’t enjoy it. However, it cut the scent of grime and foul odors in the dumpster. “Fuck, that was wild!” she said as she approached. She was shocked that my mom was naked. She had set her t-shirt on the ground and stood there still shaking with the cold bottle between her legs.

“How does sticking things in your pussy teach you not to be a total slut?” she asked with an accusatory tone. It was a good question and I told her that before I answered. Mom was standing with a hot dog down her throat and didn’t try to reply. She looked straight ahead.

“The cunt is learning to obey me, and only put what I want in her holes, not what SHE wants. You said you couldn’t cram a water bottle in your pussy. She is stuffed full with an ice cold water that is making her fat pussy shiver, she has a warm hot dog down her throat like the cocksucker she is, and she has a turd-shaped candy bar ready to be eaten out of her asshole.”

“It sounds like you want to embarrass her,” TT didn’t see the point in doing that either.

“Yes, my mom’s pride and ego drive her stubbornness. She is learning to be humbled and ridiculed because she is a total slut that can’t control her sexual urges and desires to steal and manipulate.”

“I think she’s baller as fuck for doing that in front of everyone and has nothing to be ashamed of. I’d be way too chicken to do that but everybody in there knows me,” she said.

“We’ve known our neighbors for ten years, and now they have watched my mom crawl across their floors and drag her tits while wiggling her ass,” I said.

Sandra still seemed oblivious as to how humiliation was an effective motivation tool. I’ll fucking eat that hot dog out of your mouth,” she offered.

I filmed TT as she rose to my mother’s face and embraced her. She put her hands around my mother’s back. They were old enough to be mother and daughter, and I got so stiff. I could imagine them being related and there was something very taboo about that which made it extremely hot. She kissed the tip of the hot dog and then licked it. I recorded it.

“Don’t record me,” TT glared at me when she noticed. She seemed to be bluffing though because she didn’t stop when I held my camera up to record the sensual kiss between them. They locked lips and then I watched as Tater Tot pulled the hot dog inch by inch out of my mother’s throat into her own. They passed it back and forth and their lips met. My mom dropped her hands and embraced TT. I didn’t stop it. I just recorded the impromptu make-out session between the two women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.