Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

ch-31-mh1.jpg

I prepared my mom for the night to come by giving her three cold enemas in the bathtub. She had to hold each for ten minutes and expel it into the tub that she was standing in, while she applied her make-up. I wanted her to look “clownishly sexy”.

“How does that enema feel up your stanky ass, Cum Dumpster?” I asked harshly. I was playing a role but increasingly I felt so natural talking like to my mother that I couldn’t imagine going back to how things were without the old interactions we used to have feeling like the act.

Mom’s teeth chattered a little. I used ice cold water to refill the plastic enema bottles. Google told me that the sensation would be like having a blood transfusion, but it seemed to really be much more uncomfortable than that. Her belly was becoming distended from the first one as she attached her long eyelashes.

“I have a frosty butt, Master. It’s driving me fucking bananas. The cold water is making my knees buckle, but don’t you mean that I am a Vixen and not a Cum Dumpster?” she asked almost as if she had a stutter from the icy water filling her bowels...

I stopped recording her and reminded her she is a cum dumpster, and no ONE else is to know when she is in vixen mode. “That’s between you and me,” I said. I had allowed others to know that she was playing a character in a scenario before but for this “mode” I wanted her to just act like a wet horny slut, that needs discipline to control her urges.

“Then I love whatever you can cram up my ass, master! even if it makes me feel like punching you for doing this to me,” she groaned playfully.

That wasn’t the reaction I wanted either. I wanted it to feel genuine, and not artificial. It had all worked so well earlier when she turned off her brain. When she thought too much, it felt like she was pretending to be a goofy bimbo but it was obviously fake and unsatisfying to me.

“Just be natural, but I want you to tell people that you need discipline to keep you from being a horny cunt and stealing.”

“So, no more vixen mode?” she asked.

That wasn’t quite what I originally meant. Once she said it out loud, I liked that idea a lot better. “Let’s be consistent with our lies. You asked me to take charge of you because you need discipline because you are a skeezy slut that likes to rip people off, manipulate, lazy, selfish, anything else you want to add in there.”

“So, say I am rotten, but don’t’ actually BE rotten?” Mom acted like that was confusing and contradictory and perhaps it was.

“No, say that was the reason you wanted to be kept in a state of constant discipline, because you’d like to behave, you just can’t control yourself without being supervised.”

“What about all the payback for those times I took you to Marlins?” she grinned.

“Yes, perfect, it’s a chance for redemption and penance, for the awful things you did to me,” I snapped some pictures of my mom casually applying thick blue eye make-up to give herself an almost comically whorish appearance.

“You want me to say this always?” she asked skeptically.

“Earlier you asked Andy if he really thought you just randomly agreed to be my slave in order to freak him out or get him to fuck your ass without a condom, right?”

Mom remembered.

“Sometimes when I tell people you asked me to take charge to be more assertive, they seem to have a hard time believing you’d give up all the control and authority for that,” I explained.

“It’s really not even to make you more assertive. I agreed because you do a better job of making decisions than me and you really seem to like it, and I kind of enjoyed being your cum dumpster,” Mom admitted.

“Yeah, and that’s how it will be,” I said.

“So, you are making me walk the streets and fuck strangers, because Vixen likes to get fucked by random people?” she asked skeptically with a laugh. Her belly was filling up and even her tits seemed fuller.

“I am taking away your choices of who you can fuck and controlling your sexuality. You also have to learn service and obedience and one way to do that is by not letting you cum whenever you want.”

“I can’t have orgasms tonight?” she pouted.

“You can when you have earned them,” I insisted sternly.

“Most guys don’t bang prostitutes to give us pleasure,” mom shrugged.

“I’ll give you chances to get yourself off if not, but you have to earn them.”

“I can do this, but I need to know you don’t really think I am this super bitch who would have ignored you to run off and fuck at every truck stop between here and Valdosta Georgia, sometimes,” she agreed.

I told her that I would make sure of that.

“Let’s do it, Master. Can I expel yet?”

“No, you have five more minutes,” I said.

“I thought these were only supposed to be up my ass for five minutes total?”

“We are expanding your ass,” I said. “Let’s make sure there is no dookie up there!”

“Every French fry and sticky macaroni noodle that ever got lodged into my bowels are floating around in ice water inside me, Master. Please let me squirt it out?”

I turned on the video again and filmed her spraying brownish water all over the tub around her feet. It was like a chocolate fountain emerged from her ass. Mom scrunched her nose in disgust, and then sighed in relief and panted.

“Just two more, and if the water runs clear, you can move on to scrubbing and shaving that cunt!”

“Yes, Master, thank you! I am a dirty slut, and I am looking forward to all the cock I will get tonight. I will do a good job as your whore, I promise!!” she sounded much more believable now. I liked that. It felt like she meant what she said.

Just as I ordered her to sink the second iced enema into her asshole, there was another knock on the door. This time it was Mrs. Johnson.

“I thought you were going to send over your slut of a mother today for two hours of hard labor?” she reminded me.

“I completely forgot, Ma’am. My mom is so trifling that I had to punish her today. Come with me to the bathroom and we can talk. She’s just getting an enema,” I said.

Mrs. Johnson was disgusted my mom was standing in nearly ankle-deep poopy brown water, applying make-up with one hand and holding the enema bottle with another.

“She needs all the shit and cum cleaned out of her ass at least once a day,” I explained.

“I am sorry Ma’am, I missed you today,” Mom smiled politely and cast her eyes down. Mrs. Johnson gave her a derisive look.

“How about I send Lori over for four hours tomorrow?” I said.

“I had a lot of chores that I put off today for you today, and now I have a messy house that has to wait. Why can’t she come over tonight?” Mrs. Johnson seemed possessive of my mom as if we were sharing her now.

“Please Master? Can I serve Mrs. Johnson tonight, instead?” Mom interrupted my conversation. Margaret was offended that my mom dared to speak in her presence. “Master is making me walk the streets like a regular whore!!”

“I would think you’d love that, slut!” Margaret regarded my mom like she was human garbage.

“I want to fuck who I want, when I want, how I want, here at home, not out on the street with everyone laughing at me, look at how he is making me wear my make-up, Ma’am? We’ve been neighbors for ten years! Show me some mercy, please?”

“Didn’t you ask him to discipline you?”

“Yes Ma’am, to control my urges and keep me in line, but not to make me the laughing stock of Aberdeen!”

“Did you tell me you’d do anything I told you to do?” I spoke up. Margaret automatically took my side in the discussion.

“Yes Master, but are you going to at least let me cum sometimes?”

“Maybe once if you behave all night, and I’ll videotape and send it to grandma if you are bad!”

Mom almost laughed out loud. I caught her upturned grin as she pretended to frown and looked down. “Can’t we just stay home and fuck, tonight, Master? I promise.

“No slut, you aren’t in charge! I am! No more manipulation,” I pinched her tits and twisted them really hard, then I pulled her toward me and spit in her face.

“Worst mother ever!” Mrs. Johnson’s scathing comment did seem to bite a lot harder than anything I had just done to my mother’s very elastic and sore nipples. Lori stopped smiling entirely.

“When she is at my house, am I allowed to punish her like that?” Mrs. Johnson asked.

“That wasn’t a punishment. If you want to smack her ass, pull her nipples, or even grab her tongue and lead her around the house that’s just how I handle her. Don’t pull her clit all the way off, but a pinch now and then will get her attention. If you want to punish her, please text me. I would usually say just use duct tape her to a chair and whip her with a belt. Don’t use the broom on her unless I am there to witness it.”

“Thank you Master, you are SO generous,” mom sounded sarcastic.

I slapped her ass, and pulled her clit. “Don’t get smart with us! Are you trying to show off for Mrs. Johnson, cunt? I’ll let her use the broom and shove it straight up your asshole if you want to test me!”

“No, sir, please,” mom acquiesced politely and apologized to Mrs. Johnson for trying to sound uppity. “I was just talking tough.”

Mrs. Johnson seemed pleased that I was so willing to let her punish my mother if the need arose.

“If she gets horny, she is supposed to ask to go to the corner. IF you see that she is wet, and her nipples get really hard or catch her masturbating put her in the corner for about 10 minutes. If she is still wet, you can make her wait longer. Don’t let her walk around aroused and dripping all over your floor!”

“She’d never do any work at all if this horny slut was allowed to stand around all day! I’ll do my best,” Mrs. Johnson rolled her eyes. She excused herself and left. I was glad I caught that entire thing on video. I patted my mother on the head and told her she was a good cunt.

“Thank you master. I am trying,” she grinned sheepishly.

“Are you nervous about tonight, cunt?” I tickled her clit while she bent over in the shower holding the enema bottle in her ass.

“I am a little, I’ve turned tricks out of the house before when I was much younger, but that was totally different out of a motel. You’ll be there, so I am not as worried, Master,” she said.

After the third enema, the water ran clear, and she was weak in the knees when the final blasts spurted around her feet. I let her wash her feet off and get out of the tub. I told her to pick out several outfits. I planned to have sheets and pillows in the back of the van. If she wanted to fuck guys, she could fuck them back there.

I didn’t own a gun, but I wish that I did. I still had some trepidation about the unknown tonight and what we might be getting into. I didn’t want to shake her confidence in me, but I admitted that I was concerned. “If you get in trouble, I want you to text me any character on your phone. Doesn’t matter what it is,” I instructed her as I installed a tracking app on her phone. It would tell me everything she did and exactly where she was. It was designed for teenagers, but it would work perfectly for my mother.

“I’d imagine in sleepy Aberdeen, Sandra deals with a lot of regulars and none of them are interested in kidnapping her. She’s probably more trouble to feed than she is to fuck for a few bucks and get dropped off at the next corner,” she chuckled. “We’d hear about kidnappings if they happened here. I think after the last few interrogations I am ready to give a kidnapper some pointers,” she smiled.

“Yeah, you are overdue for an interrogation,” I reminded her.

“I am ready if you are, Master,” she smiled sweetly. “Can I brush my teeth with JUST toothpaste and not my asshole first, either? All I taste is piss and cum.”

“That’s all you should taste, whore,” I replied. I allowed her to brush just her teeth with her toothbrush and didn’t film it. I doubted anyone would want to see that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.