Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

The simple answer to me at first was that this was a game and it needed to end before he left. However, it hadn’t. We were doing this 24/7, and when she came inside, she went back into her normal Cum Dumpster mode without even thinking about it, took a shower, and forgot to tell me what she had done.

After I beat her, I untied and held her on the couch for a bit. We cuddled like lovers might cuddle. It felt right despite the brutal nature of the punishment. She hugged me and put her head on my chest. I enjoyed that.

She sniffed and said, “I know I fucked up, and I am sorry, this is all new for me,” she added.

“We are both new at this, and we’ll have to fill in the blanks on the rules. If you are in Vixen mode stay that way. I’ll do a better job of searching you before the client leaves,” I apologized to her.

“It’s okay Master,” she accepted my apology without a second thought. “You know Marlins was a pretty shitty place to take you for your birthday,” she added.

I didn’t understand what she was talking about at first. I realized she was referencing something Andy and I were talking about before the hunting video began. I was teasing her about taking me to Marlins for my birthday. It’s an adequate restaurant and it was just the two of us.

“I didn’t want anything special, and that was perfectly fine. I was just talking shit. When I said that today, I was talking about the fictional version of you as Vixen. That was just part of the role-play, I comforted her and squeezed her tightly.

“I got carried away today; some of it hit a little close to home, and just phoning it in and taking you to a cheap restaurant because it is close for your birthday was definitely the real Loretta,” she said.

I stroked her hair and told her that I didn’t want anything fancy or a bunch of people there.

“What AM I going to do for your birthdays in the future? I don’t get to make any decisions or have my own money. Will I be able to take you to dinner or buy you a present?” she asked.

That was a damn good question and certainly not one I had an answer for off the top of my head. It was an example of how reality and the fantasy of living as Vixen were meshing, but they were also sometimes incompatible. I’d have to make some concessions to reality if I wanted to live the fantasy.

I would need to come up with my expectations about what decisions she could make, and when I would give her choices.

“My birthday is several months away, and you may want to go back to normal by then,” I was half-joking.

“Oh no, we aren’t doing this again and going back to how it was. There is no more normal. That ship sailed. You agreed to own me, sorry no money back, no returns,” she scrunched her nose sweetly and rubbed my dick through my shorts softly. I was hard again. She seemed pleased that I could get hard again and a little amused by that.

“You may have to steal me a present when you are in Vixen mode,” I said as I spooned my mother’s naked body on the couch. It felt good when she pushed her naked ass up against my body.

“I am in Vixen mode right now. Is this how it’s supposed to work?” she asked.

“Technically, no. this is us just talking right now.”

“I am sorry about calling you a cripple earlier. I know it was a game, but I said something about you not being able to stand.”

I repeated back the quote “You can’t stand, you filthy cripple! Who is going to see them? A girl?” and imitated her voice in a crabby way. I reminded her that it was a game, and I wasn’t mad. It had got my blood boiling at the time, but I was just caught up in the moment.

“I didn’t mean to make you feel like a loser, and I could tell in your face that I went too far,” she said.

“You got punished for it, but I am struggling with punishing you for doing what you were supposed to do which was play a Vixen. I shouldn’t discourage you from playing the role you were assigned,” I said.

Mom didn’t appear to understand my point. “All I know, is there was a point where I turned off my brain and just reacted. Today, I was really mad at times, embarrassed, and frustrated. I was really angry when you guys laughed at me while I was playing with myself. I was trying to be sexy and amusing, and Andy just pissed all over me like I was nothing while I was trying to get myself off.”

“I am sorry,” I apologized.

“Don’t be, that was the deal when we started this, I am just saying there were points it didn’t feel like a game. It felt like I was really the Vixen character, and I had been kind of an asshole mom who was irresponsible,” she said. “I am definitely a pervert like Vixen,” she kissed me and nibbled on my ear sweetly.

“You didn’t disappear for weeks to fuck and suck at Sturgis, or seduce me until last week, or any of the stuff you confessed either,” I said.

“All I know, is there was a point where I felt like this cornered animal, a fuck-beast rutting around the woods, totally horny, in pain, all my most intimate parts on display with no clothes at all. If anyone had come there and told us to get dressed, I didn’t even have clothes to put on. I felt so vulnerable and exposed, but also, I felt daring and that’s why I kept upping the ante on the game. Vixen didn’t want a million dollars in fake money. She wanted to get fucked. Then you guys nearly split my asshole in two with that pellet gun thing of yours, and I could feel that paint in my guts! I thought it was going up my ass and going to pop out of my mouth! That REALLY hurt.”

“You didn’t have to fuck us after,” I reminded her.

“Vixen would have though. She would endure pain to get some dick. That’s her whole thing,” she explained. “Vixen would have tried to manipulate you guys into feeling sorry for her and eating her pussy, stole out of your pants, and then sucked your dicks dry! I totally got off at the end, and it felt like even though you guys won the paintball game I won the game,”

I didn’t fully understand what she was saying but she seemed happy with the outcome despite how much she had to endure. “You were a very believable Vixen. Andy was skeptical but he was convinced by the end. I’d like to be Vixen in front of most clients.”

Mom didn’t argue. She just said with a smirk that now everyone is going to think she is a thief and watch their wallet around her. My mother admitted that she tried to get my wallet earlier today when we were close, but she couldn’t.

“That’s why I have to keep Vixen tied up,” I smiled.

“Vixen was fun today, but I am not sure I could do paintball every day. I need a massage, Master. Do you think you could rub my back and my legs?”

“Yes, roll over Vixen,” I flipped her over, and then I put two fingers in her pussy.

“I’ve had enough action there,” she giggled at first until I began to ram my fist in her pussy to the wrist. “You don’t ask for massages in ANY mode, cunt! You GIVE massages! Thinking of your own pleasures, you wicked bitch!!!!”

Mom half-laughed and groaned in anguish as I pushed the fingers of my other hand up her ass. I heard a knocking on the door.

“Mrs. Johnson?” I asked. It was Andy.

“Come in,” I said. I hadn’t locked the door. I’d have to start doing that from now on. I was always home and didn’t think anyone would ever break in and try to do a home invasion. Even if they did, I doubted that little lock on our trailer door would stop them if that was their goal.

He saw that I was fisting my mother on the couch. “Just inspecting to make sure that my wallet didn’t end up down one of her holes,” he said. I slid my hands out of my mother and left her there gaping on the couch.

His eyes widened as he realized that we really weren’t kidding about doing this all the time. I got him the CO2 cannister and he gave me a pair of police-grade handcuffs with two keys. “I don’t really use this and as long as we can keep playing, I thought you’d get more use out of it,” he smiled.

I thanked him, and he was on his way. I even offered him another dip in my mom’s twat.

I sent her to finish her shower. “You can USE hot water and soap, because I want you to clean that filth off of you completely. The filth in your perverted mind is the only thing that is going to remain dirty, Whore,” I said. “However, cold water and piss during a shower is a possibility so I want you to learn to appreciate what privileges I grant you! Back to Vixen mode!”

I was surprised that with some elbow grease, hot water, and soap the paint faded really well. There was still a faint outline of “balck” on her tummy from the marker. She couldn’t get rid of ALL the paint, but she did a good job. I was thankful that paintballs are water-soluble, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and biodegradable.

The welts on her body were another story. It looked like my mom had walked into a swarm of wasps and lost that battle.

After her shower, I inspected her by searching her body, pinching her nipples and making careful note of every scratch and abrasion on her body. I wanted to see how quickly they healed. I drew an outline of her body front and back and marked them. I instructed her on what to make for lunch.

“Vixen can gargle and spit milk into one bowl while she fucks her ass with her thumb, and you can cut up toast, and left-over breakfast from Mrs. Johnson today and eat that out of your dog bowl on all fours.”

I reminded her she wasn’t to orgasm unless given explicit permission when I thought she was going to ask if she could cum while she played with her butt.

“Can you orgasm that way?” I asked.

“I can try, master,” she winked. I loved how insatiable she became as a Vixen.

Our next client was an old man in his late 60s or early 70s. His name is Jeremiah, and he hangs out down by the courthouse in the downtown area. I’ve seen him there all of my life. He is my barber as well. He’s been coming to see my mom since I was a little boy.

I planned not to tell him about my mother’s new role in life and just have him go straight for the vanilla option. He was old and he seemed like he was here for attention. I doubted he could even get it up.

“Hello, Jerry,” he greeted me at the door, and I greeted him back. I was going to send him in to see my mother.

I hadn’t told her to leave Vixen mode though. I just assumed she would, considering this man’s age. She came crawling out of the bedroom on all fours.

“Did you lose something Loretta?” he asked, perhaps assuming she lost her contact lens.

“No, sir has my son told you about what happened?” she asked. I knew I’d have to play along now, but I didn’t expect Jeremiah to get it.

Andy was smart and he hadn’t bought it completely. It took several things to convince him that my mom was really in Vixen mode. The Johnsons were older but also intelligent; I think they saw her as a Vixen because they wanted her to see her just like their perverted niece.

Jeremiah wasn’t dumb at all, but he was from an older generation and a simple man who had grown up in rural South Dakota. I doubted he would have any frame of reference for what I was about to spin him. I tried to keep it simple.

“My mom agreed to let me take over the house and make all the decisions from now on,” I said.

“Okay, good for you,” Jeremiah seemed unmoved by that news.

“My mom is addicted to sex, and she’s a kleptomaniac. The stuff that she steals is usually not valuable. She can’t help herself,” I said.

Jeremiah seemed puzzled and confused. I was about to tell him to just fuck my mom for 80 dollars and go about his business. I was recording this exchange, but I didn’t think it would go anywhere. Many of the clients I pitched to in the very beginning didn’t go for the deal. I was still working on the sales pitch, and they also value their privacy and don’t want the video getting back to their wives.

I didn’t sense the same concerns when I filmed what was going on during their fantasy sessions, and Andy had really liked the Vixen narrative. I think when I initially told people that my mom would do whatever I said if I became “assertive” found THAT hard to believe because they didn’t see what was really in it for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.