Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Naked woman with the word ‘cunt’ written over her chest

“So, if I wrote cunt across your tits, you’d be fine with it?” I asked. My mom wasn’t a press, and she cussed like a sailor, but she seldom used that word. I wanted to understand the boundaries but more importantly that my mom understood exactly what she was asking from me.

“For photos or because you think I really am one?” she asked with a wry smart-ass grin.

“I am the director. If I feel it will enhance the shot,” I clarified.

“In permanent marker or something?” she asked. “I’ve got a 5 pm. It’s Noah, and he can be fun, but that may weird him out.”

“Marker,” I replied.

“I told you already that I don’t want to be the director or second guess you. If you think that is going to get us subscribers, then write it on my tits,” Mom went and brought me a marker that I could use on her tits. It wasn’t a permanent marker, but it was big enough that you could easily see the letters.

“You did really well talking to that guy at the door. I don’t know him very well. It’s always awkward for me when it’s new people. I appreciate you doing the talking.”

My mom was way more confident and affable than I was. I was the socially awkward one. I didn’t mind doing the talking. I was flattered mom said that. I assumed she wouldn’t want me ruining her business by talking to the guys who just came to get fucked and leave. I seldom ever said more than hi to them before.

“If you remind me who they are before they are going to come, I’ll let you know if I think they will go for letting you film them.”

I was very satisfied with the way I wrote CUNT across Mom’s tits. It definitely felt like I should NOT be doing this and yet at the same time she acted like it was no big deal. I tried not to touch her nipples or brush her tits while I wrote it – but if she minded, she certainly didn’t say anything about it.She told me to text that picture to her phone and giggled a little once she saw it. However, she looked very serious in the picture – as if she was insulted and humiliated.

When Noah arrived, I greeted him at the door. He recognized me and seemed pleased to see me. “Hey, how are you, Jerry?”

“I am good, Noah!” I replied. He smiled and enjoyed the recognition. I am shy around most people though and I didn’t make eye contact.

“You are usually in your room gaming when I come by. I’ve got teenagers at home. That seems to be what they do these days,” he said.

“I am actually doing some promotional stuff for my mom,” I showed him my Apple Phone as if that explained what I was doing. “We were wondering if you would like to help out?” I asked. I had pre-planned this conversation in my head and it was going pretty much how I hoped it would.

“Sure,” he shrugged.

“We can give you the session for free if you will let us film you?” I said.

Noah whistled and shook his head politely that he wasn’t interested in that. “I don’t think anyone wants to see an out-of-shape accountant getting it on,” he seemed to lack of confidence. I could relate to that. I didn’t think anyone wanted to see a guy in a wheelchair getting it on either.

“How about you let me take some still pictures for the first half of the session, and then I can show them to you at the end? If you don’t like them, we delete them. We’ll give you half off the cost of the session, and you can have the last thirty minutes alone with my mom.”

“Yeah, I don’t know,” he said.

Mom walked over to him and hugged him. She promised him it will be fun.

“What is on your tits?” he read.

“It says cunt. We were doing a photo shoot!”

“Oh my,” Noah blushed. He looked like any middle-management, balding executive type. He loosened his tie. “Okay, but I am not signing a model release if I don’t like the photos.”

Model release? I hadn’t even thought about that. I made a mental note to google one online and print it out. That made sense.

Mom led him to the bedroom. I told them to start on the couch and work their way into the bedroom. Noah seemed surprised and reluctant.

“What is the scenario?” she asked enthusiastically.

I didn’t know what my mother was really talking about. I had been giving her direction on feelings or emotions, but I really didn’t understand that. It was a good thing that Noah seemed to get it.

“A scenario? Like role-playing?” he asked my mother with a grin.

“Yes, exactly,” Mom flirted and flashed him a sexy grin.

“Okay, if this isn’t too complicated, what if I am a cheating husband, and I paid a bunch of guys to come fuck you, and they wrote cunt on your tits, and now you are angry with me?”

“That’s hot, and why would you pay guys to fuck me when you can do it yourself?” Mom grabbed Noah’s tie and held it like a leash. I took video and my first still image of the scenario.

“I am a filthy pervert who loves having sex with strange women, but you nag me and bore me. I paid some men to come fuck you and treat you like a filthy whore,” Noah’s eyes flashed with a little anger as if he was thinking about his own wife.

Mom snickered “What if I liked it?”

“I was hoping you would, Cheryl,” he said.

Mom threw him on the couch and pointed her finger at him. “Three guys broke in here and filled my cunt with cum! Look what they wrote on my tits!”

I was getting all of this.

“Yes, Cheryl! They were supposed to pull your hair and smack you around some too! Did you like it?”

“I did, you filthy bastard!” she straddled him on the couch.

“Watch it, don’t get anything on my shirt,” Noah broke character. Mom simply slapped his face. It wasn’t hard. “You’ve been with other women tonight, haven’t you? I smell their pussy juice,” she whispered in his ear and licked.

“Yes, yes, I stopped on the way home and banged a strange woman, and her son watched! I’ll do it anytime I like Cheryl.”

This was getting twisted and strangely personal.

Mom unzipped his pants and started undressing him. “You should bring me to her! I’d like to make her eat this cum out of my asshole.”

“Would you let ME lick your filthy, sweaty, asshole Loretta? I mean Cheryl,” Noah smiled. Mom smiled too.

“You are a dirty butt licker, Noah! Follow me! On your knees! The same way I was this morning when your friends had their way with me!!!”

The dialogue wasn’t exactly believable, but the two of them were having fun. I had a much better idea of what a scenario was now. I kept snapping pictures and taking videos of them while I followed them into their bedroom in my chair. I felt a bit like I should leave them to their privacy, but they didn’t shut the door, and my mom kept right on interacting.

“Up on the bed, you dirty dog! You want to fuck me, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do Cheryl!”

“Then have me! Show me that you still want me!! Make me your dirty, dirty, whore, you fucking animal!”

Noah wasn’t rough with my mom. I think she wanted him to pull her hair and throw her on the bed. He gently got on top of her and slipped his dick in her. “Condom!” she pointed to a jar on the shelf.

“With my own wife?” he asked incredulously as he took one and unwrapped it.

“Yeah, after you had all those men fuck me! You never know what I may have!” she smiled playfully. He obliged her and wrapped his dick in a neon-green condom. Then he slid it back in her and started humping her. I got way too much video of his face looking right at the camera and smiling. It was hard to get a good angle. I had to move around the bed with my chair and try to get a better one of my mom. The fans didn’t want to see Noah’s hairy ass pumping up and down.

“Roll over on top of him, Mom,” I said.

“Christ, can you call her Cheryl?” Noah stopped and looked at the camera. “It takes me right out of the mood. It sounds like one of my kids is in here watching us.”

“Will do, Dad” I joked. Mom got on rolled over on him, and started riding him. “Reverse Cowgirl, Cheryl!”

She looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

I used my hands to make a circular motion “Turn around so your ass is facing him, and you are facing his feet and fuck him that way”

“Oh, that’s what you call that?” Mom seemed amused as she slid around and lifted off of his cock, only to impale herself back down on his snubby little cock and ride it. “Give it to me, Noah!”

Noah held my mom’s ass cheeks apart so that as she slid forward. He was pulling her ass cheeks apart nice and wide to give himself a good look at her pussy and asshole. I wheeled myself over so that I could film that too. I felt a little guilty that I could smell my mother’s pussy and watch her having sex. She didn’t stop though, and she didn’t seem self-conscious about fucking him.

“Oh, oh, oh, God, Cheryl! Yes!!” Noah held up his fist and shuddered, and I knew he had cum. Mom slid off of him and spun around. She knelt over his body and looked at him mischievously. She didn’t have to do more after satisfying him sexually. However, I think she wanted to keep playing. She wrapped her lips around his rapidly shrinking cock and licked her pussy juices off of his cum-filled condom. I wondered if my mom normally did that for guys or if she was putting on a show for the camera. I filmed it anyway.

Mom started to remove the condom expertly with her tongue. “Eat the cum, Cheryl,” I instructed.

“Drink it right out of the condom?” Mom asked me if I was certain.

“Yes, unless you don’t want to do it,” I replied.

My mom took her time playing with the condom, pulling it off with just her mouth, then she held it up and drank it like a Gogurt tube. She showed me the cum in her mouth sitting on her tongue and let me film that and then she swallowed.

Noah said it was great fun, and he waited for me to print him a model release form. Noah told me he didn’t mind if I used video clips. I didn’t tell him that I planned too anyway. The original deal was just pictures though.

He generously gave my mom 120 dollars which was 40 dollars more than he normally pays for a session with her.

“You don’t have to pay, the deal was you would be in the film for the Instagram,” I said. Mom looked at me like I was a dumbass.

“Yeah, I know. I didn’t think it would be this much fun. I enjoyed it, and I do not mind paying. I am going to sign up to that Only fans or whatever it is when I get home. Do you have a business card with the website?”

I didn’t, but I wrote down our Instagram, Twitter and Only fans account information for him. He asked for another appointment in three weeks. My mom asked me to open her calendar and schedule it. It was the first time I had done that before. I found an available time that gave my mom about an hour between sessions and booked it.

He thanked us and left.

“I am sorry Jerry, but if you are going to be the boss, some things have to change,” Mom said sourly after Noah left. “If a client offers to pay more, you never, ever, ever tell them not to do that. You can be generous with your own ass, but not mine.”

I agreed and apologized.

“I also agree that you shouldn’t call me mom in front of the clients. It freaks them the fuck out. Call me Lori or Loretta,” she said.

“That feels weird,” I admitted.

“It feels weird fucking a guy and eating his cum in front of my son, and you can make it less weird by calling me anything but mom. Call me slut or cunt if you have to, but when we are doing this – you need to be the boss, okay Jerry?”

“Then don’t call me, Jerry,” I countered defensively. I had only been at this for a day, and I wasn’t very confident in my leadership skills. My mom had always been the one in charge around the house. She seldom told me what to do – but I definitely wasn’t the one in charge before today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.