Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Naked woman leaning over a shot up car

“Can I piss on your mom?” Andy asked as he looked down at my mother groveling naked in front of him. She seemed mortified but she continued to wallow and degrade herself for his amusement. I was taken aback at first by how casually Andy asked if he could piss all over my mother. He acted like she was no more than a piss receptacle meant to be pissed. I know I was supposed to be offended, but I found it amusing, and I think mom did as well.

She looked mortified but willing to let it happen. I watched as her heavy breaths rose and fell and her tits bounced slightly while she looked at me waiting for my response.

“You can if you win! And if she loses, she can walk behind the van! That may help with that sassy attitude!” I smacked my mother’s ass while she groveled.

“Thank you, Master, sorry! I get uppity sometimes, I am ready to play the game, please?”

“This is to amuse Andy and fulfill his fantasy, not amuse your twisted, depraved desires, slut! You’ll play when he is ready, now sit on that pinecone!” I insisted my mother balance her pussy on a pinecone. I was shocked she let it slide in part way before groaning in anguish.

I let her writhe around and balance on it while Andy got ready. When we were ready to play, I synchronized watches with him. “Okay, the rules are simple. You hit me 30 times before 30 minutes are up, and I am out. If I hit your mom eludes me for 30 minutes without taking more than 20 shots, or I get taken out before that then she wins.”

We handcuffed my mom’s hands behind her back. She didn’t struggle or continue to fidget. She had been caught and she surrendered herself as our trophy. I enjoyed the expression of acceptance on her face. I doubted I would have been that brave about the humiliating defeat if I were in her shoes but she had known she would lose this game from the very start.I attached some bunny rabbit ears from a costume to her head after securing the safety goggles. I placed a collar around her neck. I made her stand with her legs apart and gave her my surprise.

I had attached a dozen cotton balls to the base of the butt plug we purchased at the novelty store. I hadn’t been using it very much. I preferred the dick-shaped dildos because the balls at the base slapped my mom’s ass when she walked. I forced it down her throat to get it wet and then I shoved it up her ass. Mom’s eyes got wide.

I made her pose for the camera and took several pictures of her all dolled up like a naked rabbit-bitch to be hunted. She seemed confident and even cocky about the whole thing. Andy assumed she wouldn’t be that way for long.

He gave my mom a five-minute head start. We sent her dashing into the tree lines. “Don’t wear yourself out so early! Stay in the fenced in area and remember to zig and zag,” I yelled. My mom ran straight down the wooden ditch in the center of the battlefield. It had wooden pallets that were intended to provide cover, but they were also a “kill zone” because you could very easily get flanked from the side and wiped out by a sniper.

“Stay out of the kill zone, you dumb cunt!”

“Okay, tell me the truth now,” Andy asked after my mom went running breathlessly into the woods. He still didn’t believe any of this was for real. I suppose it was pretty over the top. “I know what Loretta said, but I want to hear it from you. I’ve been coming to her for years, and the one thing she wouldn’t do even for more money was let me have her ass without a condom. Now, I am expected to believe that she suddenly decided to become a sex slave, and she’ll let me do her in the ass for 40 bucks?”

“Would you like me to hear you tell you that my mom’s been hoping you’d want to fuck her ass, so she set this whole thing up to make that happen?” I asked. “Sometimes, the simplest answer is the obvious one,” I said.

“Occam’s Razor,” Andy said. I hadn’t heard that term before, but I googled it afterward and it turns out that was what it meant. “If you hit my 30 times I will be surprised, I am pretty good at this game. Don’t feel bad if you can’t do it. I’ve won countless matches, and this is your first time! Just have fun,” he suggested before running off into the tree line and reminding me to give him five minutes head start.

It was strange that Andy who was living his fantasy out in real life would tell ME to have fun. The truth was that this was my fantasy in real life too. I was pretty good at shooter games like Fortnite and Call of Duty. I was looking forward to handling the gun. I took a few practice shots on the trees and rocks around. I had pellets galore, so it wasn’t really wasting ammunition.

I gave him some time and rolled out into the battlefield. The ground wasn’t even but the dirt was firm enough that I could drive my wheelchair. I was painfully aware that if I got stuck or the battery died, I’d have a tough time getting back out. I bristled at the idea of being limited by my handicapped, but my mind slipped back to my mother’s situation.

Today was fun, but this was all new, and a part of me knew that my mother had FAR more limitations placed on her by me than I ever would from my handicap. I wondered if I had been too harsh on her.

At that moment, my mom came running out from behind a tree, put her thumbs in her ears, stuck her tongue out at me and said “Nanny-nanny-boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo,” and then she ran off in a zig-zag pattern.

“I am on your side, I am not supposed to shoot you!” I called after her. She playfully dodged into the woods like some kind of mischievous Tinkerbell fairy gliding into the bushes. “You missed me, you missed me, now you have to kiss me,” I heard her say.

Then a hushed “pop, pop, pop-pop-pop,” sound as paint pellets rained down on her with accurate precision from the other direction. “OW! Ow!” my mom yelled out in anguish.

Even at half-velocity, I was unsure about this game once I heard my mother’s cries for pain.

I never called her Loretta to her face, and I seldom called her Lori. It was always cunt, slut, cum-dumpster, or something like that. Yet, in my mind, I still referred to her as “mom”. I engaged my wheelchair and rode in the direction of her cries. I heard Andy laugh and then bushes rustling. I would never be able to keep up with them running.

I assumed Andy intentionally laughed so that I’d head toward the sound and that meant that he’d be anywhere else but there. I went hunting my mom’s client, and I kept a sharp eye out for him. “Pop-pop-pop,” the sound of pellet fire rang out intermittently, followed by an occasional yelp and a cry of anguish in the distance.

I wasn’t much help. It was at least twenty minutes before I thought I was close to where the action was. Anytime I heard the rapid fire of pellets, there was rustling, laughter, squealing of pain, and my mother teasing Andy and calling for me. “Master? Where are you? I am getting shot to bits!!” she sounded afraid.

I finally found Andy. He was lined up in the kill zone for me. His back was to me, and he was searching the tree line from behind a wooden barricade in a kneeling position. He expertly swept the open spaces with his pistol and just as I was about to shoot him, I heard my mother scream.

“Eat shit and die, you motherfucker! Give ME a gun and let’s make this fair,” she said.

“Rabbits don’t talk,” Andy yelled back. My mom had given away her location to taunt him. He fired three shots and declared victory. “That should just about do it,” he said.

He heard my wheelchair. I am not exactly built for stealth in that contraption. He was turning to look in my direction when I shot at him three times. I hit him in the chest. The look on his face was not anger though. “Hold Fire!” he yelled and put his gun up. “I’ve already hit your mom over twenty times!”

“Rabbit, come out here. Let’s count your wounds,” I yelled.

“No, you’ll shoot me in the booty!” Mom laughed and ran. Andy and I had to corner her in the woods. We triangulated her position and finally found her hiding behind a tree. “Okay, okay, I give! That was kind of fun,” my mom was exhausted.

She had raised bruises and welts all over her back, arms, legs, thighs, butt, and even one around her face. It was a good thing she had on goggles. She was covered in yellow paint all over. There was no way to tell if she had twenty solid hits without counting the bruises. Andy insisted on doing it, and he found twenty-seven of them.

“I absolutely loved this target practice, today. This will help me with my game, and we can do this at forty bucks an hour from now on?” Andy said to give him a regular weekly two or three appointment.

Mom glared at me as she lay on the ground like a caught rabbit. She was still cuffed, plugged, and sweaty and bruised. Her hair was a mess, and she had leaves and even a few feathers stuck to her body. She had clumps of red Dakota soil all over her feet and around her legs. She had a couple of scrapes that could have only been caused by sliding behind trees or running into branches.

“Okay, so you win? What else is new. Next time can I have a gun?” she asked.

“No, you are my wascally wabbit,” Andy imitated Elmer Fudd. “Okay, slave. Spread them cheeks and let’s get this execution over,” he said.

“May I take my cuffs off so that I can spread my cheeks, Master?” my mom asked. She had a small tear rolling down her eyes.

“Do you really have to shoot her in the asshole at CLOSE range though? Look at all these bruises. I thought the paintballs weren’t going to leave welts,” I said.

“Very light abrasions, but fair enough, I’ll take her at 30 paces!”

Mom popped off her own handcuffs as soon as I gave her permission. Andy laughed at the joke handcuffs. “I will BUY you a real pair of handcuffs,” he promised. Mom crawled over the pine needles and laid herself over a rock like a condemned criminal awaiting a firing squad. She held her ass cheeks apart bravely.

“Wait, this may be too much. My mom is a cunt, and I am supposed to be disciplining her,” I said.

“A bet is a bet, and you are still sucking the cum out of my asshole when he is done with me whether he shoots me or not, MASTER,” mom called me Master like she didn’t really mean it.

“Okay, Fire at will, Griswold,” I said.

“Aye, Aye,” Andy liked pretending to be military. He counted down from three and took a marching step and a firing position. He fired a single shot. I watched that yellow pellet fly across my field of vision rapidly and land center between my mom’s ass cheeks into her asshole.

“OH, GOD! YOU BROKE MY ASS!!!” Mom screamed in anguish; it was a howl more than it was words.

We ran to check on her and she was crying and in pain. She curled up and clutched her booty. I felt pretty bad about what happened and so did Andy. “Okay, that was ill-advised. I am sorry about that and obviously, I am not going to fuck you in the ass.”

“Like hell you aren’t, Andy. You’ve been begging me for six years to do it, just give me a minute to stop crying. I’ve been hunted and shot, the very least you can do is give me a fucking orgasm, you sonavabitch,” Mom blubbered angrily.

We waited for five minutes. Andy even brought her ice-cold water and let her drink it. She poured some over her head and shook it off. “Woo, okay, damn it, that was horrible,” mom shuddered and took another drink of water, spit it out, spit some on her hand, and rubbed her asshole.

“I can take a rain check,” Andy offered politely. I liked Andy. That was a nice thing for him to do.

“Will you fuck me in my pussy then, please?” Mom said. She offered to let us tie her up and hang her from a tree. Andy was happy to oblige. Andy and I were both novices with rope-play, but we made sure my mom was supported, bound her up so that she couldn’t move, and then lifted her so that she was hanging hog-tied with her ankles to her wrists from a heavy tree branch. Mom swung slowly from the branch. Her holes were wide open, and anyone there was nothing she could do to stop anyone from doing anything they wanted to her.

Andy lowered her to his waist level so that he could fuck her while standing up. He took his pants down to his ankles and began to fuck her slowly and sweetly. Mom groaned sweetly and begged him to kiss her sore nipples. “Mmmm, yes, please ... Master, will you come kiss me? Please? I want your tongue in my mouth while he fucks the shit out of me.”

The offer was nasty, taboo, and really turned me on. Andy was busy fucking her and if he was going to protest it, he would have. Instead, he leaned over my mom and focused on her tits, and kept fucking her nice and slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.