Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

“I thought I would let you know that you can have your mother return the platter,” Mrs. Johnson stood aghast with her jaw hanging open as my mom rode my cock.

We stopped, and my mom turned around and looked right at her without sliding off of my dick. My mom’s expression was devilish like she had just sprouted tiny horns.

“I AM only human,” I admitted. What else could I say?

“Your mother is a foul temptress, was she seducing you prior to your taking charge?” she asked.

“Yes,” I lied. “Please don’t be mad, I got really turned on,” I said. I slid my mom off of my cock. Mrs. Johnson saw my hard dick and didn’t look away.

“I would expect a young man like you would be full of impulses and easily manipulated. I will not tolerate that sort of seduction in my own house, shame on you Vixen! VIXEN!!!” Mrs. Johnson hissed. She turned and left while yelling about my mother’s incestuous wanton “Vixenhood”.

“I guess you were wrong about her going to fuck, Mr. Johnson,” mom got up and locked the door. Then she returned and asked where we were and sat back on my lap.

“We WERE discussing your training, and discipline around the house, Vixen,” I slid her back off of my cock and reminded her that she was trying to have an orgasm.

“Is that such a bad thing?” she grinned warmly and laughed when I called her a Vixen. Mrs. Johnson did have a flair for the dramatic. It was obvious she was turned on by my mother’s behavior on some level and condemned it on another.

“We are making a change,” I announced. “Loretta mode is how you behaved right after Mrs. Johnson left. Cum Dumpster mode, I want you crawling by default around the house just like I told her you do,” I said.

“Yes Master,” she said.

“No orgasms without permission and if you even THINK you might have one, I want you to tell me and then get in the corner, press your nipples and your nose to the corner and put your hands behind your head where I can see them.”

“Which corner?” Mom didn’t seem fully on board with the new rule, but she did ask what corner she should go to when she felt horny.

“The closest one to me,” I said. “I want to keep an eye on you.”

“If you are wet, I am going to punish you,” I said.

“I am always wet around you, lately Sir,” she showed me her dripping wet pussy.

“How will I know if you had an orgasm?” I asked. Women’s bodies were somewhat of a mystery to me.

“You won’t really unless I have the explosive kind, and for that, you need to lick my pussy and ass to really drive me wild. Do you want me to be an insatiable nympho who tries to get off whenever I can, or a good girl who plays by the rule? Because I honestly can’t be sure which one that I really am anymore. I do both when the mood suits me,” she pulled my dick down slowly as if she were pulling the lever on a slot machine and watched it bounce back up. Her eyes flicked up at me as my dick stopped wobbling.

“That’s a really good question, you are a little of both, aren’t you? I want the real you,” I said.

“The real me is the one that sat on your dick and locked the door after Margaret left,” mom explained.

“Suck, slowly,” I pointed to my cock and had my mom kneel before me and start going down on me.

I told her that when Sandra was in high school that I didn’t know her, or any of the things she did in secret. I told her that she was a party girl. I told her about how men try to fix her and offer her the world and she doesn’t believe it. “I asked her why she doesn’t quit. Is she like you and just gets off on it?”

“I don’t know the girl at all,” mom admitted. “I do know that many men have made me promises and fallen in love with me. They are easy marks, and I can work them for some extra cash. The fact that she didn’t tell me she is probably new at the game,” she said.

“The game,” I admitted that I had heard Sandra say something about that too.

“That’s the pimp game,” Mom explained that it was a street term that meant living in the whores and pimp culture. I told her that based on her story she might have only been on the streets for three months.

“The streets will eat her up and spit her out or she’ll become a hardened whore. She probably was a little heartbreaker in high school with a cute little butt. I remember her balloon-shaped nipples and I am sure that she has guys fawning over her. She probably likes her pimp because he isn’t like that. I really don’t know. All I know is you can take the whore out of the streets, but you can’t take the streets out of the whore,” Mom added.

That didn’t make a lick of sense to me. She’d only been out there for three months, and I just didn’t get the reference.

“My point in bringing her up wasn’t to figure out how to rescue her. I was just saying that I don’t want to change who you are as a person because I love you dearly, but at the same time, I’d like to be really strict with you as if that scenario we just played was real.”

“That’s fantasy, I am not that woman, although I do get horny. I am not asking you to put me in my place for my own good and keep me from being a total whore. I like that scenario and we can roleplay it anytime you want. In front of Mrs. Johnson or when we are alone,” she said. “Jerry – I don’t really know who I am anymore. I never really knew. I’ve just been keeping my head above water and making sure we don’t sink. It’s my first day as your sex-slave since we both were honest with each other on what we wanted.”

“It’s the second day,” I reminded her with a sigh. My mom had really lost track of the time.

“Fuck, has it been two days?” Mom smiled appreciatively. “Tease me, fuck me, punish me, I’ll be a good girl as much as I can, and sometimes, I may be a naughty girl. Come up with another mode for me if you want me to be the cunt that can’t keep her knees shut who is desperate for you to control her,” Mom said. She suggested “Vixen mode” for lack of a better term. We both thought that was funny considering Mrs. Johnson’s extreme reaction after she caught me fucking my mother.

“I don’t want to make it too complicated, we’ve got Loretta mode, Cum Dumpster mode, Bitchy Mode, already.”

“What happened to Mom mode?” she asked as she kissed my dick and engaged with me between licks of the shaft.

“Clothes anytime you want? Orgasms any time you want?” I laughed skeptically. I wasn’t sure I wanted her going back to that level of freedom now that she agreed. “You told me you would ASK for independence, but not really want it. Why have it on the books if you aren’t going to get it?”

“What other mode am I supposed to be in when we visit your grandma?” she asked seriously.

“Obviously, you’d be in Bitchy mode,” I snickered.

“I don’t think your grandma would be as open-minded about it as Margaret,” My mother observed.

“You definitely can’t use her first name no matter what mode you are in. Sir or Ma’am,” I said. “She is your better. Even if you don’t believe it.”

“What about this? Let’s make it really, really simple. If you want me to be a dog or a pony or whatever you just tell me? I am your Cum Dumpster. I will do my best to behave with proper protocol and speak only when spoken to, but you may find it gets really boring. We have a mom mode for when you do finally screw up and call me Mom, we have that. Just for my mother’s benefit so we don’t blow her mind, I’d appreciate it if you put me in Mom mode when she visits. I spent my youth shocking the hell out of her, and while I’d be quite honest with her if that is what you wanted, I think you might be embarrassed by this as well. There are just the two modes. If you want a more relaxed mode, let’s call it Loretta mode. If you want me to behave like I do at the Johnsons just say vixen mode. I’ll do it, Master. I am still learning, and if it turns you on that turns me on.”

“What about a complex series of bird calls?” I whistled playfully and mom laughed heartily and rested her head on my knee, she had stopped sucking my dick and was just kissing it playfully.

“See, this is why I would never be able to snap on a dime between Loretta mode and Cum Dumpster mode and change my entire personality at your whim. You are always saying funny things and surprising me. I am going to break character and we can’t live a scenario. Okay? I am your slave and I’ll obey rules, but I am going to be myself, just as a cum dumpster. If that is alright with you?”

It was decided.

Cum Dumpster – my mother’s default behavior. I’d have to accept her being informal and playful at times, and that was kind of nice once I thought about it.

Mom Mode/Loretta Mode – much to my chagrin, I acquiesced to this idea. My mom could earn this as a short-term reward, if I called her Mom when addressing her (one hour) or if I felt she needed to behave herself when we visited my grandmother. She could wear what she wanted, to eat what she wanted, go where she wanted, and even play with herself to the point of orgasm. I’d still be in charge of the money, and she should ask permission for important things.

Vixen Mode – my mother would pretend to be a horny slut that loved to be sneaky and fuck that was seeking a sort of redemption, or perhaps simply to be kept under control from her obsessive behavior and willing to be disciplined. I expected her to remain much more formal in her protocol while in this mode.

If I wanted her to be a dog or a horse or anything else, I could simply decide. I enjoyed simplicity.

I kept my mother in Vixen Mode that afternoon and it was a lot of fun pretending to be an ogre. I stomped around and checked her cunt and found she had stolen a small candy bar and hidden it. I caught her masturbating in the bathroom and spanked her ass with a toilet brush and then used it to wash out her pussy. I loved watching the look on her face as she squirmed but let me pump her pussy with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.