Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

I hadn’t recorded that encounter with Sandra, but I wish I had. I kept re-playing it over and over in my head as I drove back home. She was a little chubbier than I remembered. I assumed she hadn’t lost the baby fat after her son was born.

I assumed street walkers would be stringy because of the dope they were on. Sandra had obviously had a rough life, but she seemed okay with where she was now. I wondered if my sympathy for her was related to the fact that she did remind me of my mom.

She had a son named Jerry and an obvious dickhead pimp as her son’s daddy.

One thing was for sure, and that was Sandra seemed like a survivor. She seemed tough and I like that about that her. I didn’t like the fact that she used drugs and obviously smoked as well.

My mind was full of a lot of thoughts about her. She wasn’t my type and yet I couldn’t get my mind off of her. I wondered what kind of parents kicked her out on the streets. I assumed there was another side to the story. The parents would probably say she stole from them, lied, cheated with the step-dad. I had heard it all before on TV shows like Jerry Springer.

I thought about how I asked her why she didn’t quit and rather than even consider it she immediately explained to me why that wasn’t possible. I didn’t like the fact she had given up on having a better life. I could understand the attitude that she had though.

She was pretty in the face and getting three or four proposals a night that all say the same thing about how they want to fix her or change her probably gets tiresome.

When I started creating rules for my mom, my intention was to change her and fix her. I backed off of that because I wanted her to remain as she was BUT still do videos for me. I wanted that for her because I loved her too much to expect her to live the way I wanted her to live.

Mom told me that she had never been limited by anyone before. I thought it best that I not limit her either. Yet, last night she told me that she wanted to live the way I really wanted her to live.

I wondered if I was ‘fixing’ my mom, and that I simply had a natural tendency to want to ‘fix’ things because I was unhappy with the way they were.

That was a powerful revelation and I needed to give that some thought. When I got home, my mom was not in the neighbor’s yard. It was not quite sunset. It was Summer so it stays light a lot longer. My assumption was that my mom finished with the chores and went home.

“She’s in here, Jerry,” Mrs. Johnson opened her door and beckoned me over when she heard my lift gate engage. I managed to get out of the van by myself. I am always worried I won’t secure it properly and I’ll slip out and fall on my ass. I did it right though and rolled right off and over to her trailer.

“Sorry, we just have steps! Your mom is just finishing up,” Mrs. Johnson explained. “Come here! Right now!” she pointed to her feet.

My mom was cowering and half squatting naked as she shivered. The dildo was still sticking out of her ass. I’d been gone for at least four hours. I wondered if they had left it like that the entire time.

“I made her take her clothes off in the house, because I was afraid, she’d steal or stick something else in her pussy. I hope that was, okay? She said you would be okay with it.”

“Yeah, did she behave?”

“Mostly! She’s slow but thorough. I haven’t been up to check the gutters.”

My mom was hunkered down at Margaret’s feet. She looked nervous and she seemed frustrated.

“I may have some errands to run now and again, would you guys want her help sometimes if I need you to watch her for me while I go out?” I asked. I was half-joking.

“I was actually going to ask you the same thing. We are retired, and a nasty thing like your mother should be kept busy. We wouldn’t be able to pay you though,” she said sweetly. It seemed important to her to make sure I knew that.

“I would be the one paying you to put up with my mother’s antics,” I laughed. “Would you do me a favor though? I could probably bring her over a few times a week. I would just ask that you record her with your cell phone the whole time?”

“She steals, and this is his way of making sure she is not flipping him off or sticking her tongue out at him when his back is turned,” Mr. Johnson explained to his wife.

“I know why he does it,” Mrs. Johnson insisted that she had figured that out on her own. I loved this couple. I wished I was recording this fun conversation. They bought this scenario hook, line, and sinker. They thought my mom was a contemptible, klepto-nymphomaniac that needed to be watched every minute!

“If you are going to bring her back twice a week, then I want her bathed. She smelled of urine and sex. I made her wear the plug in her bottom because she was being punished, but honestly, I felt that she might have enjoyed it a little too much.”

“I really didn’t,” my mom assured him.

“Shhh, we are speaking to your son,” Mrs. Johnson had nothing but scorn for my mother.

“I will make sure she bathes ahead of time, thank you both for putting up with her. I know this entire thing seems a little extreme.”

“That would be fine, it seems your mother is not very self-conscious, and it takes a great deal to register humiliation and embarrassment. She was out here all afternoon bending over and mooning anyone that walked past.”

“You told me to bend over, and keep my shirt up, Ma’am,” Mom offered defensively. She sounded nervous and anxious – ready to go home.

“I did, but only because that was your son’s instruction before he left,” she said. “You can take her home now if you’ll bring her back tomorrow. Here are her clothes,” she handed me a neatly folded shirt with two sandals on top.

“Shouldn’t she change if she is going to leave?”

“She can if you want to, but you walked her naked on all fours in the yard at night, and it’s almost dark. There isn’t anyone out here. It’s a short walk to your home. We are obviously quite aware of her condition,” she said.

“You are okay with me walking her on the lawn at night?” I asked as I pointed to the ground in front of my wheelchair and snapped my fingers. My mom came crawling out, dragging her tits on the steps as she kept her back low to the ground. The dildo was wedged between her ass crack sticking out a few inches like a pink tail.

“I understand now what you must go through at home, and I wrote to my sister about my niece Michelle today to suggest she try the same thing,” Mrs. Johnson closed the door after we were out.

I made my mom crawl across the street, into the house. Then I let her stand up and take out the dildo. Air rushed out of her asshole, and she exhaled. “Oh my god, she is a total sadist,” Mom wanted to tell me all about it.

“Maybe you would like to serve her more than you would me?”

“Ha-hah, very funny sir,” my mom offered me a wintry grin with a sarcastic tone. “I don’t mean in a good way. I mean like she made me clean her trailer top to bottom. I had to polish all of her husband’s shoes, wax their floors on my hands and knees, climb up on a rickety ladder and clean out their rickety gutters. Did you know that even had to be done? I’d hate to see ours. I’ve never done it since we moved in,” she said.

“You will,” I promised.

“Is it too late to back out of this thing?” Mom quipped playfully, as she dusted off her knees.

“Do you want to? It’s not too late,” I offered sweetly.

“Oh no, you are stuck with me, Master. I am your cunt now,” Mom insisted. “I was just joking, but they wore me out.”

I wanted to tell her not to joke about something like that after all the misunderstandings we had recently. However, I knew she was kidding when she made the joke. “I was just joking about it not being too late to stop. Your cunt is mine and you are going to clean our trailer the same way from now on.”

Mom began to say something about being a cum hound and not a maid and gardener and telling me that she didn’t want to go back over there again. I told her to come close and took the dildo out of her hand. I put it to her lips, and she opened up to accept it. Then I pushed it in hard.

This was the same dildo that had been up her ass for 4-5 hours, so it was fairly stinky at this point. I pushed it down her throat and grabbed her hair and began choke-fucking her mouth with it until she nearly horked all over me.

“I think we have established my opinion of whether you’ll do hard work, or serve the neighbors if I tell you?”

“Yes, Master,” she said.

“Besides, how do I know that you didn’t get OFF on serving the neighbors like you do being a cum dumpster, and you are trying to convince me to let you have life in the easy mode, when what you really want is to be Mrs. Johnson’s little do-bitch?”

“There wasn’t anything exciting about scraping all of the little crusty toast particles out of the toaster oven they have had since 1987, Master. I am in no hurry to go back.”

“You will though, won’t you?”

“Yes Master,” she said.

“They think you are a kleptomaniac that likes to steal, and you have an insatiable sex-drive,” I said.

“They got it half right,” she snickered and said she knew that. They treated her like a thief the entire time.

“That’s why you are going to try to steal things when you are over there,” I informed her. Mom was confused why she would want to piss them off. “This is a scenario. They are going to literally film two hours of content for us that I can use on your Only Fans site. They think you are a nympho and a klepto. You’ll steal a quarter and put it in under your tit. If you get away with stealing it, I’ll reward you at home, but I’ll bring you back and punish you in front of them and make you apologize for stealing it. If you get caught over there, I’ll ask them to spank you and tell me about it. If you find something you can masturbate with, you’ll do that too. You’ll flash Mr. Johnson and make it obvious you crave any cock possible.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.