Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

My alarm woke us both up. My mother was handcuffed to the bedpost of my bed. She tested them and pulled on them, struggling awake with my underwear on her face like a zombie suddenly returning to life.

“Do you remember committing to be my cum dumpster for the rest of your life last night?” I tickled her belly as I sat up.

“Do you remember committing to put up with me, and make me your cum dumpster for life, Master?” she laughed playfully in response. It sounded like she was serious about her commitment if I was, and that felt good. It just seemed so hard to believe she’d allow the tables to turn in our relationship and truly accept that role. I just didn’t fully understand it and that is why I had hard time fully believing it.

“I am going to make you serve men like Bernard and Ron, and I’ll be punishing YOU if you are impolite to them. You get that right?” I told her quite seriously as I unlocked her handcuffed on the left side of the bed. All I had to do was switch the safety lock because these were cheap toy handcuffs. I didn’t need the key.

“Can I at least pretend not to enjoy it without you making me feel guilty that I do, Master?” Mom asked with a sigh as she unlocked her own safety clasp on the right side.

“Smart ass,” I slapped her tits. I told her to keep the underwear on her face. “It adds to your beauty,” I said as I turned it around so that the butt-side faced her nose.

“I’ve been cleaning your poop-striped underwear since you were old enough to stop wearing diapers and now finally, I am wearing them myself,” Mom made a gagging sound as she pretended it was horrible. The truth was that my underwear wasn’t that gross.

We got up and started our day. I directed her on what to make for breakfast and took my time getting ready. We had no appointments today, but I promised her that I would make it up to her.

“Are you going to take me down to work at the car wash?” she asked.

“Washing cars or washing dicks?” I laughed. I couldn’t believe she’d really do that, but after last night I had a whole new respect for just how depraved my mom could be – and I was really turned on by it.

“Whatever you want, Master. I am kind of curious about it, it scares me a lot. I know as long as you are there it will be fine,” she assured me while she made breakfast.

“We’ll probably go on Friday or Saturday night,” I decided.

“What day is it today?” she asked.

“Wednesday,” I laughed.

“I’ve honestly lost all track of time since we started,” mom admitted like an empty-headed bimbo. She seemed amused by that fact. She was never good at tracking dates. She never forgot my birthday or anything like that, but after reviewing our rental payment history I can confirm that my mom was bad at that. Every other month she had to pay a late payment and it looked like it was often just that she literally forgot to make the payment by the third of the month. We had an online bill pay that made this super easy to set up.

I could have even automated the rent payment so that it was never late. The thought occurred to me that some of those times my mom may not have had any choice but to be late because she didn’t have the money until later in the month. That wouldn’t have happened if I had been contributing my disability check. I decided not to hold any of that against her. She had done her best and now things would be different – better.

It was all water under the bridge. Things had changed for the better now, and now that I dumped my disability money into the account, and we had the Only Fans income we were going to be financially sound.

She asked me if I was going to post that video of her admission from last night. I told her that I probably wouldn’t.

“Good, that was really for you,” she said. “I think I can say it more simply now to them.”

Mom had a big glass in her hand when I entered the kitchen. She was preparing breakfast for us. “Okay, can we get this over with Master? I’ve been holding in my pee all morning,” she exhaled nervously.

“Rolling,” I pointed at her and started my camera.

“Hello Only Fans, I had an Only Fan site with just one guy on it before my son graciously decided to take charge. It’s really an Only Fans site now, and I have heard of so many of you, EKG, Ink Drinker, Miss Andry, Harold of course I know from real life,” she began her address and held up the glass.

“The last three days I’ve been in Loretta mode which means I can do what I want, when I want, how I want and finally my son and I came to an understanding that what I REALLY want is to be his cum dumpster. This is a voluntary choice on my part, but it means that sometimes he can tell me to do things that I wouldn’t have chosen to do myself and I am okay with that. One of you nasty perverts wanted to see me piss in a glass and drink it. I’ve never done anything like that before, but my Master has finally decided that I should, and I trust him. I hope you enjoy watching,” Mom said as she placed the glass between her legs, held her clit down, parted her legs like a drinking fountain, and started squirting a bright yellow stream into her glass.

“Looks like Mountain Dew,’ she joked. “I am not sure how this is sexy, but I can understand how doing something like this demonstrates my willingness to put my money where my mouth is when I say I will obey my son. He’s never going to ask me to step into a woodchipper because he cares about me. I am never going to have to think about that in real life. He is going to make me do things like this, and it is a test of whether or not I am serious when I say that I am his slave. Well, watch this,” she asked the audience.

She held the glass up to her nose and made an obvious face of disgust as soon as she smelled her urine. “That does not SMELL like mountain dew”

“Sip it slowly for the camera,” I came closer and had her hold it down so that I could film the foamy top and show them without cutting or editing that this was her piss.

“Yes Master, I am a cum guzzler. I didn’t love cum right off the bat. I learned to love the taste. Maybe I will learn to love,” she took a drink and nearly spit it out all over herself. “Oh gawd, yucky.”

She shook her hands rapidly as if fanning away the taste, and her boobs bounced at the same time. “Oh my ... I did not expect it to taste like tuna fish and sour apples. Jesus, sorry! Sorry! I am supposed to look like I enjoy this?” she asked me.

“No, you are supposed to drink it slowly and be real and authentic. If something is hard, then let them see it was hard. Don’t pretend it was easy.”

“Gah, what’s the fun in that? Girls have to have their mystery,” Mom winked at the camera. She took another sip and this time she got it down. “It would be a whole lot easier to just shoot this like it was Jägermeister on a Saturday night.”

“That’s how I was conceived, wasn’t it?” I asked. My mom had mentioned getting drunk on Jaeger when she first got with my dad.

“Probably,” Mom grinned for the camera. I wasn’t sure if that was too personal of a story to share with our Only Fans subscribers. Mom just called them “Only Fans” and I liked that term and began adopting it.

Each gulp was deliberate and difficult for my mom. It took her twenty-seven swallows to finish it all and I want you to imagine her stopping and explaining to the fans with an increasing look of disgust and degradation that she was learning to love it, despite the obvious displeasure she had for the taste.

“Pour the rest on your head and bring your pink dildo here by carrying it in your mouth and crawling. I’ll butt fuck you with it and then you can eat your food like the disgusting piss-piggy you are,” I demanded.

“Yes Master,” she said.

I posted that right away, unedited to the two-dollar fans on Only Fans. I wanted everyone who subscribed to see that one complete and unedited. It was magnificent. I loved what my mom said most of all.

My mom crawled to me with the pink dildo in her mouth. I patted her head and told her she was a good cunt. “Don’t’ shave your cunt, ass, or legs today. I plan to punish you for that later, and I want you to pluck the hairs out with tweezers while I film it,” I said as I pulled her hair and forced the dildo down her throat to get it moist. I snapped my fingers and pointed so that she knew to turn around and face her ass toward me. I was filming this for a new video. I stuffed the wet dildo into her asshole without resistance. Mom groaned a little and her pussy opened a little wider when the dildo got crammed in her ass.

I could smell her juices, her arousal. I pushed it in, and butt fucked with it a few times as she trembled. “Don’t cum unless you have permission. That’s ALWAYS from now on. You will be punished if you have an orgasm, and you MUST tell me when you have an unauthorized one. Any problems with doing that for the REST of your wicked little life?”

“No, Master,” Mom shuddered a little. I was worried she was having an orgasm just then.

“Good, you’ll keep this up your ass while you eat, and later you’ll brush around it when you brush your teeth, skank!”

Mom obediently ate breakfast on the floor. It was just regular food with a dollop of cum from a used condom. I got a call during breakfast to let me know the van was finished and ready to be picked up. I had to stop filming to answer it.

“Great, we were going to have to address your behavior with Mrs. Johnson anyway at some point, so you are going to go over there this morning and apologize to her for offending her and we’ll ask Mr. Johnson to take us to pick up the van.”

“Thank you for taking care of the repair, Master. There is nothing to apologize for though, I was doing what a dumb bitch does and that’s shit on the lawn like a dog.”

“You will apologize because Mrs. Johnson is your better now, and she was probably offended and disgusted. Anyone who is not a cum dumpster is above you. Mr. Johnson hasn’t been over here and that means HE probably had to deal with an argument and questions. I am the one who MADE you do it, and I am ultimately responsible for your behavior, so I will be apologizing as well. You will just follow my lead, be contrite and apologetic. If Mr. Johnson can’t give us a ride it means that we need to call an Uber and I won’t be happy if he can’t handle my wheelchair.”

“Sorry Master, yes Sir,” Mom said.

“Good, cum dumpster,” I threw a little piece of biscuit on the floor, and she crawled over and gobbled it up without her hands. She was getting better at eating with just her face, but she still got messy. She brushed her teeth, and around her asshole with the dildo packed tightly up her butt, and her cunt while singing to the tune of “Baby Shark”. This was a children’s song that went viral a few years ago, and even Jimmy Fallon performed a parody of it on the Tonight Show. I just had her replace ‘shark’ with ‘fart’.

It went something like this:

“Baby fart, doo doo doo doo doo doot

Baby fart, doo doo doo doo doo doot

Baby fart, doo doo doo doo doo doot

Baby fart!”

“Mommy FART, doo doo doo doo doo doot

Mommy fart, doo doo doo doo doo doot

Mommy fart, doo doo doo doo doo doot

Mommy fart!”

Then she sang through all the daddy farts, grandma farts, grandpa farts, and how they went hunting. It was absurdly hysterical and highly humiliating for my mother. She couldn’t stop laughing and nearly pissed herself and fell over. It had to be so embarrassing and yet my mom kept smirking and singing while shimmying her tits. She was a really good sport about it all!

It went right on the website as well for all to see. I felt generous that morning, but most full-length unedited videos were for $4 dollar tier subscribers. I didn’t think we could stretch a $6 dollar tier, but we were slowly growing, and that might be something to consider for the future.

“Kiss the tip of my dick, flip me over, and tongue kiss my asshole, flip me back over and kiss the head of my cock and then I want you to put on a long shirt and sandals; I don’t want you dressed like the slut you are when you apologize to Mrs. Johnson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.