Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“C’mon mom, you can do it,” I shouted encouragement from the sidelines. My mom lunged forward and grabbed the fat man around the belly. He wasn’t easily bowled down. She didn’t have to pin him; it only lasted three minutes.

He grabbed her in a bear hug and pressed her tits into his chest. My mother aggressively bit his nipple. She didn’t do it hard, but she wasn’t playing around either.

“No fair, cunt!” he said. He tried to pick her up and flip her over. He planned to drop her on her head. My mom kicked him with her knee in the nose, and that sent him reeling backward. He landed on his back, and she got on top of him as if she was going to fuck him.

Her panties were slick with lotion, you could see her butt crack and pussy lips through the material. She wasn’t’ concerned with modesty. She would have wrestled him naked instead of just bare-chested.

Bernard brought up his tree-trunk like arm and clubbed my mom with it, scraping her off of his chest like she was a bug. Mom was tenacious though. She got right back on him and tried to roll him like a log down a river. He grabbed her by the ankle while he was still on his back and tripped her.

My mom landed flat on her back. It took only a moment for Bernard to fall upon her. He tickled her sides, and they both slapped at each other. He slapped her tits, and she tried slapping his hands. He let her slap his face and, at that moment, he reached down and yanked her panties partly down.

My mom realizing that he was going for the victory, stopped slapping and brought her hands down to defend herself. She tried yanking her panties up. Bernard flipped her over on her belly, put one knee under her stomach, and slapped her ass hard with his hand. He yanked her panties down again to her knees with one hand while holding her in a headlock with the other. She kicked and struggled but ultimately, he got them down to her ankles, and then off of her feet.

“How fast was that?”

“One minute and forty-five seconds,” I informed him sourly.

He sniffed her panties and said they smell like “defeat.”

“You smell like FEET, that have been stepping in dog shit,” Mom laughed when he tossed them back and stepped back into them. I noticed that she had not shaved her pussy today.

I hadn’t told her to shave, but I thought she would have when she was showering after she brushed her teeth. She clearly had stubble. I’d have to remedy that when we got home. I wanted her to still do the basic things around the house even in Loretta mode and shaving her pussy was one of them.

Round two could have ended it all. I should have said best three out of five. I could tell that Bernard was already exhausted after that short wrestling match just by looking at him.

“C’mon Lori, just stay away from him for three minutes,” I said. It was implied she had to stay on the blue tarp, but she didn’t have to engage him to win.

“It’s Loretta now isn’t it, Sir?” she turned to me with a wry grin. Technically, it was since I had made this “Loretta mode”.

“Watch out!” I yelled.

Bernard had started the match early. This time he came barreling across the tarp in an attempt to just squash my mother. The Tarp was slick from their body lotion, and it wasn’t secured down in the first place, so it was crinkling up as they wrestled. He tripped and fell flat on his stomach. He landed face down in the brown pine needles that lined the forest floor.

Mom stomped on his back and declared herself the victor. It really was an entertaining video. Unfortunately, it was tactically very dumb. He rolled over and knocked her flat on her back. He grabbed her legs while she was trying to get away. She kicked at his flabby man-boobs and stomach. He laughed wickedly and started to reach for her panties.

Mom squirmed and landed a roundhouse kick to his neck.

“Oh, you want to play rough?” he joked. He twisted my mom’s leg and brought an elbow down on her knee. My mom yelped in pain and then he slapped her hard enough on the thigh to leave a good bruise. He grabbed my mom’s panties and yanked them down enough that her ass crack was fully visible.

My mom reversed herself so that her ass was facing him. She pushed back and sat directly on his face – placing his nose squarely between her ass cracks. “Lick this,” she said.

“Oh! You disgusting pig!” he pushed my mom off of him and she landed harmlessly a few feet away. My mom got up to her feet and so did he. They began to circle each other. This was a tense match. I have to admit – I knew it would be a compelling video for the Only Fans, but I was worried that my mom would get really hurt.

Bernard lunged forward but this time he didn’t commit his entire body to the forward motion. My mom dodged, and he anticipated what direction she would go. If he had been wrong, he would have ended up eating the bark of a nearby tree. He pushed my mom up against that tree and pinned her standing up.

My mom grabbed his head and tried to push him away. He brought his face closer and closer and spit on her. She brought her knee up and kicked him in the balls. “Oh!” he cried out. He grabbed my mother’s hair, and my mom gasped and looked worried as he flung her back on the tarp. He turned like a Sumo Warrior, planting his feet wide and stomped forward. He tried stepping on my mother as she rolled out of the way.

He managed to catch her with his feet and then sit down on her chest, facing away from her. She started kicking but it was futile. He farted and my mom groaned in anguish over the stench and the indignity. He was so proud of himself that he brought his ass back and then dangled his balls on my mother’s face.

She was about to bite them when I yelled “TIME!”

“Time? Fuck you. It hasn’t been three minutes!” Bernard demanded. I showed him the timer. “You fuck! You cheat,” he yelled.

However, he wasn’t ready to quit. He stood up angrily and lumbered around the tarp. Bernard tried to kick the tarp flat in a few places and blamed part of the problem on the low quality of the tarp.

He was exhausted. It would be an easy victory for my mother if she could just outrun this asshole. I was pretty confident she could do that.

“You can always concede! I’d love to use you as my pony, but you look like you’ve had one too many cheeseburgers, Bernie,” Mom said.

“Shut your cunt, bitch! This time I will not play,” he said.

“Shut my cunt?” Mom laughed at him. She was so busy laughing and taunting that she didn’t notice Bernard lunge at her. Once she did, he feinted to the left and as she dodged, he grabbed her hands and flung her to the ground hard on her ass. He kicked her in the stomach, and she croaked a little.

“Who is laughing now?” he taunted her.

Mom brought one foot up and kicked him in the nuts again. I saw his dick take the blow, and it reminded me of one of a fully-cooked polish sausage. He yelped. My mom sprung to her feet and tried to pinch his nipples. That was a bad move. He slammed her with his belly and knocked her back down again. Then he let himself fall flat on her.

“Ouchy!!! Fuck,” Mom groaned as she laid under what was easily 330 pounds of blubber. Bernard used his weight to hold her down, lifted himself up, and pulled her panties up into the crack, giving her a wedgie. My mom couldn’t get him off of her. She groaned in anguish as he pulled the panties higher.

I was tempted to stop the battle. However, that really would have been cheating. I just didn’t want my mom to lose to this asshole. He pulled my mom’s panties to the side and pushed his hardening cock into her pussy without a condom.

“Okay, that’s enough! Cut!” I insisted. He didn’t listen to me, and there was no way I could pull this fat tub of lard off of my mother. I felt powerless to do anything. I wondered if I should buy a stun gun like Ron had.

“Match is not over, no victor yet!” He said. Mom was struggling and groaning as he penetrated her. He pulled on her panties, but he was pulling up as if he was trying to pull them OVER her head and not off. She’d at least win if she could keep him like this for a minute and a half.

He slipped his dick inside of her further and began to grind on her. My mom got one arm free and began to slap his shoulders and try to pry herself out from under him as she struggled. She was a fighter. He kept fucking, until finally ---fripp---

I thought that might be the sound of him having a heart attack. Unfortunately, it was my mom’s panties being destroyed as he ripped them all the way off and ground them down on her.

“Okay, you win, you win, you turd!” Mom demanded. She had both hands pounding his chest.

“Yes, my little mare. I told you I would hump you when I won, now lay back and take it,” he demanded.

“Cut!” I demanded.

“It’s okay, Master. I agreed to the terms of the bet, He’ll finish quickly, he always does,” Mom made a funny face like his big cock wasn’t doing much for her. The man crushing her wasn’t amused. He fucked her even harder, and my mom fucked back. He finally came and pulled out.

I’ve noticed most men want to immediately put their clothes on and go home the moment they have an orgasm. Unfortunately, not Bernard.

“Okay, let’s go! Thirty minutes as horse!”

I tried to make the case that he hadn’t listened to me, and that we already spent time loading up.

“The agreement was thirty minutes as horse,” Bernard didn’t help my mom get up. He slapped my mother’s ass when she stood up. “You would take all thirty minutes if you had won?”

“Yes,” Mom looked down with a defeated expression.

“Hah-ah, not like you had the chance. Here, hold these,” he collected her panties and put them in her mouth. My mom accepted them and let him gag her with them. He put on his sandals and his underwear but nothing else. He left my mom naked with only her collar.

I let him use a leash and attach it to her shock collar. The dumb thing didn’t really do what I wanted too anyway. I definitely wouldn’t be shocking her in Loretta mode anyway. “Okay, then high step now. I trained horses in Ukraine. Many wild horses in Dnipropetrovsk, like you they need to be tamed. Let’s go!”

I was surprised at the ease with which this brutish man shifted into acting role-play with my mother. He pretended he was her husband teaching her a lesson after she lost a battle-royale with him. My mom high-stepped for him bringing her knees up and marching in place on the blue tile. He slapped her thighs under her legs when she failed to lift them high. He wanted her to march in place.

“As one leg comes down, the other one should already be leaving the ground; you should be in synch with your trainer. Now, shoulder’s back, tits out, let’s go pony!” he grabbed my mother by the neck with his meaty fingers and pushed her forward slowly. Each step he required her to lift her legs higher than I thought possible.

Her pussy opened and closed like a pocket change purse every time she lifted her legs. There was no way to hide her body as she walked this way. Her asshole from behind was also visible as he marched her around the woods.

“I would dangle some pinecones from your tits, and give you a feathered headdress, you would look lovely, my Mare,” he said.

“Do you have the pliers, Master?” Mom asked through the muffled gag of her panties.

“Yes,” I replied. She encouraged Bernard to take her over to me. I filmed the training. It took them a few minutes to get over to me using the fancy stepping that he had taught her. He left her marching as he took the pliers.

“Yes, very nice, attach to tits?” he asked. She nodded. He ratcheted one down tightly – too tight for my taste. My mom groaned but kept stepping. “You like it?”

“No, Sir,” Mom looked forlorn and sad.

“I like it,” he replied as if that was all that mattered. He attached the second pair of pliers to my mom’s nipples and tested how they dangled on her chest.

“Now, I teach you to canter,” he promised. “The trot a simple two-beat gait,” he slapped my mother’s buttocks twice to indicate how the hooves should behave in each stride.

“The canter is three beats. They are not equally timed; the horse’s hooves strike the ground in a syncopated “ba-da-DUM” he showed her by slapping her ass twice and then a third time very hard. He did it two more times.

Mom tried to move that way and bring up her knees, but he told her it was more like a skip and slapped her ass as he followed her around the woods. My mom was having trouble walking on the scratchy pinecones and needles on the forest floor. There was always a sharp stick or rock under the bramble as he marched her around the tarp and off it again.

My mom’s tits bounced as he transitioned her from trot, to canter, to high step and back again. Every time they did the pliers clinked like silver bells ringing. He said it was music to his ears.

“What did you say about making me piss on an oak?”

“That I would, Sir,” Mom replied.

He pulled her nipples and twisted. “Whinny for me when I talk to you,” he said. He made her whinny and neigh like a horse from then on.

“Piss like horse, legs spread as you walk,” he demanded. My mom let a stream of piss fly out of her cunt flaps down her thigh as she walked. My Apple phone has such good zoom that I could see some of his cum running down her thigh as well. She just let it splash on her feet as she continued walking. He ended by tying her up spread eagle between two trees. My mom was so exposed and vulnerable. It was the perfect ending to a video. I didn’t realize how intensely arousing it was just to watch her stop struggling and surrender to the ropes and accept her submission. It was truly boner inducing to watch her bound to a tree for a full 15 minutes in the woods.

This was a fantastic video, but I felt nothing but sympathy for my mother as he marched around. He had no empathy at all. He slapped her butt any time she stumbled, and she stumbled frequently. He slapped her knees or legs anytime she wasn’t walking to the beat. He smacked her shoulders and tits anytime she wasn’t standing up straight. He even smacked her around the neck and face when she didn’t look straight ahead. It wasn’t brutally hard, but it was rough.

Mom was red from her head to her toes. Much worse than the interrogation where I had used the ruler the night before. Her nipples were incredibly hard, and they seemed sore and distended. Her make-up was running, and her hair was messed up.

“This was very much fun, rematch?” he asked as he brought my mother back to me.

Mom looked at me, to suggest I should be the one to make that decision.

“We’ll see,” I didn’t commit to anything. I didn’t like Bernard. He had ignored my demands to cut, and he was an arrogant prick like Ron.

“Why you cry? This is what you wanted to see, wasn’t it? Your idea that mother should be pony, wasn’t it? You expected Bernard to lose?” he asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.