Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

That night I lay in bed thinking about that intense conversation with my mother. I was shocked she seemed delighted that I’d be willing to own her. I suppose she knew that I already did on some level.

Hearing it out loud, I am sure made it feel more official. I’ve never been shy about telling my mom I love her. I am not a person who normally talks about feelings with other people though. My mom and I have been together for so long that I trusted her as much as she trusted me.

I was insatiably horny. I could have ordered her back into my room for some kissing lessons or a quick blowjob. I was sure she would comply. I’d always known my mom loved sex. She had a raunchy sense of humor and I suppose it was pretty obvious that she was a sex worker after all. I just chose not to think too hard about it when men showed up and left shortly afterward.

A part of me began to wonder about letting my mom be in “Loretta” mode by default. I fantasized about what that would be like. I would still handle all the business decisions and management. I would still be in charge. Mom would be free to sit at the table and eat and do normal things and then when I wanted to film content, I could put her in cum dumpster mode.

That was how this all started out and it had flip-flopped. The only reason I could come up with for not letting my mother have more freedom and dignity around the house was that I liked her as a cum dumpster.

I knew she enjoyed it on some level, and she would be a cum dumpster most of the time because I told her to do it. However, I wondered if she’d appreciate being Loretta the slut, instead of Cum dumpster the slave.

My mom deserved happiness, she was giving me so much of it and she may have made some bad choices but she always kept the lights on, a roof over my head and we had SOMETHING to eat even if it wasn’t a lot. She did all of that without ever touching my disability money. I had spent that selfishly on myself – computers, video games.

I realized suddenly that I had several thousand dollars in the bank that I had been saving for a rainy day. I moved all of that money into my mother’s account and co-mingled the funds. There was no reason to keep a separate account any longer. We could get the van paid for and we could even hire a porn actress if we could ever find one. I wouldn’t even tell my mom that I did this.

She didn’t want to know about my business decisions, and she said she trusted me. I was 99.99% sure if she found out that I moved all of my money into her account she’d also tell me that it was MY money, and that the other money was our money. I kicked myself for not thinking of this sooner.

I should have ALWAYS been contributing to the rent – long before this Only Fans thing ever began. I felt like such a selfish turd when I thought about it. Mom had simply never asked me to do it. She had been struggling all of these years and I hadn’t helped. I felt very ashamed of myself as I thought about that.

It wasn’t the note I wanted to fall asleep on, but it was.

That morning I heard my mom singing “Fartman, I am the Fartman, baby, everybody do the Fartman!” as my alarm went off. At least my mom hadn’t shut it off and let me sleep in again.

She had just cracked some eggs and I could smell bacon. I LOVE bacon. I got up and started to get ready for my day.

Mom was excited. She was naked, singing and dancing around. “Hey, are you recording Master? Check this out,” she said. When I turned on the camera, she told the Alexa to play Lords of Acid “I want to sit on your face”.

The music began with a girl singing sweetly “Darling, come here, and fuck me up the...” a heavy beat hit, and the chorus “I want to sit on your face, I want to sit on your face,” began to repeat to industrial music.

“Hello Only Fans, this is Cum Dumpster! I used to be a stripper before I got old and worn out! I’ve still got the moves” Mom swished her hips and shook her tits. She looked like an expert dancer, bending at the knees and grinding. It was a fantastic performance.

After she was finished, I told her it was a good job. Mom started to prepare her food in a dog bowl.

“You are in Loretta mode,” I informed her happily.

“Yay! What did I do to earn that, Master?” Mom asked as she placed her dog bowl full of eggs and bacon on the table.

“You can use a regular plate and silverware if you want to,” I told her. She got the silverware but said the food was already in the bowl so there was no point in washing it. “You’ve been doing really well, and it’s been a rough adjustment. I just thought you would enjoy it,” I said.

“Thank you, thank you, so much!”

Mom asked if she could put on clothing later. “I know I have to do my tooth brushing thing after breakfast.”

“Yeah, you can wear what you want today. I’ll even take the locks off the bathroom,” I said.

“Wow, do I have to ask permission to use them?”

“Nah, I was just trying out some rules,” I shrugged.

“I don’t mind, but okay, thank you, Sir,” she smiled and ate with a fork and spoon as we talked at the table about our day. We had three appointments coming up. I informed her that I’d be calling AAA and getting the car repaired.

“We still have AAA? I thought I let that expire! Go, Mom. I forgot all about that,” she said.

“It did expire, but I got it renewed and they said I could use it for a tow today if I renewed last night,” I said.

“Nicely done, thank you, Sir! When do you think we’ll have the money to repair the van?”

“We have it now,” I said.

Mom furled her eyebrows in confusion. “We’ve been charging almost everyone half price, and it’s only been a week or so. I don’t understand how we can afford all the stuff we bought at Walmart, the bills, and the repairs? It’s probably going It will probably be over 600 bucks. The van needed new brake pads the last time I had it repaired, and I didn’t do that,” she said.

“Don’t worry, Mom. You’ve been working hard, and we have the money. Do you trust me?” I smiled. I didn’t tell her that I moved over $3,000 dollars of my disability money into the bank account last night. As far as I was concerned, it was “our” money and she’d probably tell me that she didn’t want me to do it. It was my decision and she left it up to me – I made it.

“I wouldn’t have agreed to be your slave if I didn’t trust you,” she said.

It was surreal to hear my mother say “slave” so casually. She shoveled a mouthful of eggs into her mouth as she said it as if it was not that big of a deal and we both knew it was a huge deal. It was effectively what we had been doing over the last few days even if neither of us had acknowledged it.

Hearing it out loud added a certain amount of gravity to it. That morning I filmed her using her toothbrush on her holes and had her sing the Fart Man song and let her go shower and get dressed however she wanted. My mom chose panties and a top, but I would have been fine with anything.

I called AAA and chose a reputable garage and had the van picked up. My mother seemed pleasantly surprised that I had chosen to let her be Loretta.

“What is the difference between being “Mom” for an hour and being “Loretta” for an hour.

Originally, I expected my mom in Loretta mode to remain basically a cum dumpster except I wouldn’t be as strict on her. I told her that they were essentially the same thing now and that she could earn an hour as “Mom” if I accidentally call her that while we are working OR I could voluntarily place her in Loretta mode.

My mom didn’t question it, and went about her day.

We had three appointments scheduled that afternoon, and a little time. Mom asked me what “Custom Video” requests there had been.

There had been two. The first was a request that my mom walk the streets with “Tater Tot” and do humiliating things in public together. The offer was now $200 as EKG and Ink Drinker both wanted to see it. They said that “Black Jerry” warned us before we left that we’d have to cut him in on the profits and they wanted to make sure that he got his cut.

I flat-out denied it. There was too much risk involved and I didn’t want to ask Mr. Johnson to drop us off. I wasn’t even sure where Sandra took her clients to have sex. I assumed behind the dumpster or the car wash or she got in their cars.

The second had been for my mom to piss in a cup and drink all of it on camera. I have seen plenty of pissing videos online in the past. However, my concern was mostly that they’d want to see her do it all of the time and they may ask her to drink my piss, client piss, and eventually move on to eating poop.

I flat-out denied that as well. It was 80 dollars which was essentially the profit of two clients, but I didn’t want to shoot it. I denied that as well.

I felt I was protecting my mother by not even telling her about them. She had been so easy-going and open-minded I fully expected her to agree to both without even considering the potential consequences. I wasn’t sure though – my mom probably had her boundaries and limits.

I told her that there hadn’t been any. She seemed disappointed.

I didn’t want my mom to stop behaving submissively, but I also wanted her to be happy and go back to how she would behave if I wasn’t bossing her around all the time.

She told me that she was fine with being a cum dumpster, but I felt that she was saying that so that I didn’t feel entirely guilty about it. I suppose it was her reaction the first time I showed her rules and her statement that she’s never been limited by anyone before that made me question why I was really creating rules in the first place.

In some respects, I wanted to remove the uncertainty while still allowing for spontaneity. Mom had told me last night that she went to sleep wondering what I’d make her do tomorrow. I didn’t tell her that I often fell asleep wondering the same thing. My attempt at rules was to help me establish that this was the ‘new normal’.

I liked her behaving submissively, but ultimately, I wondered if it was unhealthy for her to have her choices restricted and be treated like a house pet. I had no experience with any sort of power exchange or dominance and submission besides what I had seen in pornography.

I had no experience with any sort of relationship besides mother and son.

Our first appointment arrived, and mom stripped naked before he came inside. I gave him the speech that my mom agreed to do whatever I wanted, and that I was training her to fulfill fantasies and pleasure others. I told him I’d cut his donation in half if he would let me film the first half of his fantasy.

He basically told me to fuck off and fucked my mom hard for about twenty-five minutes. I didn’t care. We got his 80 bucks, and he got his rocks off. It gave me time to upload videos and check the website.

I noticed once again politics entered the discussion on my Mom’s Only Fans. Miss Andry, Ink Drinker, and even Harold seemed to be the instigators of some discussion about the economy and the current U.S. President. I didn’t give one shit about politics. Obviously, everyone wants a better world but what that is to them is going to depend on their opinion. No opinions would ever be changed in an online discussion about stuff like that.

I asked them to knock it off and take it elsewhere. They could hash that stuff out on some political discussion board. I was running a business. I assumed Miss Andry was some trans gendered dude who got really huffy about things. He seemed to enjoy Matt’s Latina maid video, and the one where Noah treated my mom like a cheating wife that wanted to revenge fuck him after he sent a bunch of guys over to fuck the shit out of her.

It was fascinating that they all accepted my instructions without question and didn’t continue. In real life, I doubt I could have told a rowdy group of people having a heated discussion in public to knock it off even if I owned the bar, they were having it in.

I enjoyed the respect that they gave me. I was even interacting now as “Jerry” instead of my mom because it had become very obvious to them that I wasn’t her with how I wrote my responses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.