Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“Won’t we lose money if you do it for free?” I asked.

“Hey, if you are volunteering to be my pimp then that’s your decision. It takes money to make money. I am the worst at business decisions. If I was, we wouldn’t be living in this prestigious mobile home with all of these fantastic amenities,” Mom indicated our basic trailer. It had been my home all of my life. It felt adequate to me. It wasn’t much - but it was all I knew.

“I can barely keep track of the bills, lol. I can’t imagine Keith is going to pay full price and let you watch him tickle my tonsils,” she mugged for me. I took a few pictures of her funny face, and she opened her mouth wide like she was going to suck a cock.

“You really aren’t going to mind me being in here while you have sex?” I asked. I was still really unsure about all of this. It seemed cool on some level and totally freaky on another. I kept wondering if my mom was trying to trick me somehow but that wasn’t her style.

“I probably will if you talk and narrate the entire time,” Mom joked playfully. “I just shoved an egg the size of my fist up my ass and turned it on high in front of you, Jerry. I think we are past that question now. If you are uncomfortable directing just say so. I don’t want to make you feel awkward.” Mom flipped off the egg.

“I didn’t say turn off the egg,” I snickered.

“Oh! Right on, Boss!” Mom giggled playfully like she was worried about losing her job and getting fired.

She clicked the switch and turned it back on. Her pussy was dripping. I told her to play with herself since she looked like she was desperate to touch herself. “Oh, thank god,” she sighed and let her index finger glide up the length of her pussy and bent ring finger to stick it inside her pussy.

“What if you offered Keith half off?” I suggested as I filmed my mom.

“I am the worst at negotiation, Jerry. If you don’t mind telling him what to do and can get him to pay half then that’s good with me,” Mom grunted a little and mewled like she was enjoying the egg and her fingers.

I felt like I knew Keith. I didn’t know what I expected him to do. “How many other appointments do you have today, Mom?”

“I am not exactly able to check my phone, Jerry,” Mom joked as she held herself up with one hand and fingered her pussy while the egg forced her ass to jiggle and shake. Her voice sounded a little modulated. She groaned. “I am kind of in the middle of a mild orgasm. You can check my schedule,” she offered me the password to her phone casually.

What shocked me more was that my mom was mid-orgasm, and she didn’t care that I knew. I was getting hard myself and I felt guilty that watching my mom unabashedly pleasure herself was turning me on. It was hard to think about anything else as I looked through my mom’s phone.

Her schedule showed three guys today. One at 3 pm and another at 6 pm. “I can film all of these guys?”

“We still need to eat, Jerry. I can’t just give pussy away every day,” Mom seemed to be riding a wave of ecstasy as the intensity built between her legs.

“Think of it as an investment. Every video you make is passive income. Eventually, when people subscribe and want to see content you will have an extensive library,” I said.

“Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, oh,” my mom began to breathe heavily and sweat. Her knees buckled, and she collapsed into a quivering mess. She remained flat on the bed with her legs sticking up.

“Are you still having an orgasm?” I asked.

“No,” mom sounded vulnerable and needy. “I am waiting for you to tell me to cut.”

“Cut,” I turned off the video. “You can take it out,” I said. I wish I had filmed my mother removing the plug. She took it out very carefully.

“I am going to have to toot a little,” she said. Air flapped out of her asshole in a very delicate way. She blushed and apologized. Her asshole opened slightly and hung that way. I took a few shots of it. “Jerry!” she smiled when she heard my Apple phone make a simulated shutter-opening and closing sound.

“What?”

“Guys aren’t going to want to see my mud flaps, are they?” she asked.

I told her that on the Internet – the more authentic we could be, the more money we could make.

I rolled my chair to my room and beat off furiously. I have an electric wheelchair, but I like to use it manually sometimes. I cropped and edited the videos. I made sure that my voice was not in any of the clips and posted most of it on Instagram and Twitter for free. I also created a library.

My first introductory post said.

Hey loves, so I’m trying to figure this site out. It’s all new to me. I’m overwhelmed and grateful for all the love and support! I really enjoy connecting with you. It may take me a couple of days to really grasp using this platform and answering all my messages, but I will get back to each of you! I will also be taking photos to share on the wall for free with some PPVs over the next couple of days. It is ONLY ME on here, so, I’d love some suggestions!

I didn’t want people to think that a dude was writing my mother’s posts. PPV means “Pay per view” or premium content. At first, I was just fishing for new subscribers, and we actually got another one.

The pictures he clicked “like” on were the casual ones of my mother sitting at the dining table the night before and grinning at me. The other he liked was her mugging for the camera and opening her mouth wide while showing me her tonsils. He liked the videos of mom being silly. I put those on there more as outtakes.

I told my mom that our latest subscriber liked her goofy pictures and she thought that was funny but shrugged it off. Mom wasn’t very good at taking compliments.

Keith arrived about 10 minutes late. My mom had put her tank top on and was wearing a pair of sweat shorts when he knocked on the door. “Hey Keith,” she answered the door.

“Hi Loretta,” Keith said. He didn’t know my name, but he recognized me. I seldom talked to the guys who came to visit my mother. I introduced myself and he seemed friendly enough. I was so nervous about asking him to let me film him with my mother. I didn’t say anything.

Mom looked at me to suggest that I speak up. When I didn’t, she took Keith to the bedroom and presumably fucked his brains out. Her hair was all messed up, and her make-up was running down her face when he finished with her. Keith was fixing his shirt and tucking his pants in his jeans as he left. He waved at me as he left.

I noticed he had a wedding band on his hand as he walked out.

“What happened? I thought you were going to ask him?” she asked.

“He’s married,” I said. I didn’t want to admit that I was just too nervous to say anything.

“Almost all of my clients are married, honey. I don’t judge them,” she said.

“He probably wouldn’t want his wife to find his videos,” I explained.

“What are the chances that his wife is going to subscribe to my Only Fans feed and see them?” she asked.

“It could be one of his friends that finds them,” I admitted.

“Some friend,” mom scoffed at that idea. “I guess that’s a possibility that the friend is willing to say that while he was looking for some porn, he found her husband. Is it more likely that you are just a little creeped about seeing me get banged?”

“No,” I said. I wasn’t sure though. I had never seen her get ‘banged’. “I just didn’t feel comfortable negotiating with your money, okay? You said you didn’t want me to be your pimp,” I said.

“I never said that,” Mom clarified. “I was joking, and I asked if you were volunteering. Hey, I am not complicated. Guys call me and give me a time. I charge 80 bucks. They put it on the counter, never in my hand. It’s a ‘donation.’ All of my regulars know that and most of my new customers are referrals. I guess I am taking Venmo now. They get an hour of my time to do whatever they want. Most barely last 30 minutes, Keith was an exception. He would have been a good one to video,” Mom explained.

“Whatever they want?” I asked if mom really meant that. There were a LOT of things people could want.

“Yeah, I am pretty flexible, and most guys just aren’t that creative. Any hole, and I do require condoms, but the condoms usually break or slip off. I am not too particular about that. It is almost always going to end up in my hair or my mouth.”

I swallowed nervously. Mom obviously meant that most guys didn’t want too much, but that she was very open-minded about it all.

Mom grinned sweetly when she saw that I was uncomfortable. “This was a bad idea, huh? I am no porn star, and you are no director. We tried though, and I appreciate it.”

“I just don’t want you to be mad at me if I tell you to do something you don’t like,” I said.

“Then don’t tell me to do things I don’t like,” Mom scrunched her nose and made a funny face.

“How do I know what things you like are?” I asked.

“I enjoy sex, I like eating cum, I like sucking dicks. You’d like licking pussy and fucking girls if you ever got on a dating app and tried meeting one. I like getting paid to do it but there was a time when I was young, dumb and full of cum that I gave it away free. Okay? So, if I have to do a few freebies that’s fine. I have always said that I’ll try anything once, and twice if it feels good. We have until 3 pm before my next appointment. Do you want to shoot more pictures of just me?”

“Yes,” I said. “Put on your garters and stockings, but don’t wear panties. Find a bra that has no cups,” I said. I had seen one in my mother’s closet.

“Yes Boss, can I go pee first?” she asked playfully.

“Yes,” I said. Mom started to walk to the bathroom, and I followed behind her.

“Were you planning on coming in with me?” Mom turned around and faced my wheelchair. She had a grin on her face because she was joking. Her panties were down around her ankles.

“Yes, I thought I’d take some candid shots.”

“Of me on the toilet?” Mom looked a little disgusted by that. “Why?”

“I am the director, and I want you to leave the door open and sit on the toilet,” I said.

“That you are,” my mom took down the shorts she was wearing and sat on the toilet. I told her to remove her shirt. Mom took it off and put it on the sink. I got my wheelchair close enough that I could see between her legs and watched as she tinkled into the bowl. Mom laughed the entire time. “This is a first for me,” she snickered.

“Do you like this?” I asked.

“I don’t mind it if that’s what you mean,” Mom said. “Am I going to be able to close the door when I use the bathroom from now on?” she asked with a wry grin.

“I’d rather you didn’t,” I said quite seriously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.