Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

My mother often asked for small mercies when I gave her a rule. She could have simply told me she wasn’t eating the sloppy mess, and that would have been the end of it. I had no cards to play if she refused an order – not really.

“Yes, but eventually you’ll eat just the dog food,” I informed her casually as if it were already decided. I was making this up mostly as I went. It was fascinating to me how my mom liked to negotiate. It was kind of sexy because she was essentially admitting it was up to me to make the decision. She could have at any point told me to go to hell and that I was being an impossible dictator.

Instead, she placed my dinner out before me. Then she placed her mushed-up dog food/tuna fish with cum and mayo in a dog bowl on the floor, along with some water in another bowl.

“You may squat over a dildo and fuck your asshole while you hold the bowl up to your face and eat out of it. Keep your knees apart so I can watch your cunt flap as you chew.”

Mom arched an eyebrow with a bemused look on her face and did exactly what I told her. I assumed she was intentionally performing Kegels at times to flex her pussy lips on their own for the camera.

“Are you filming now?” she asked.

“Yes,” I said as I ate my food.

“One of the good things about being naked all of the time is that I don’t wear out panties by soaking them with my pussy juice.”

“Yeah, instead you drop little sprinkles of cunt-drippings everywhere you squat,” I said. “You’ll lap up the floor when you are done,” I said.

“Yes, Master, thank you.” Mom said. She didn’t say “Massuh” or “Boss Man” or joke. She called me Master just then. It felt really good – flattering.

I blushed a little. My nipples actually got hard for some reason when she said that. It was a title I probably did not deserve. I had no idea what being a “Master” truly involved.

“Only Fans, this is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever eaten, and I just ate my son’s hairy ass,” she showed the bowl to the camera. It was pretty gross. It looked like hamburger meat with flecks of tuna fish and white drops of mayo and cum. “Do I have it all over me?”

“Yes, dripping all over your snout, you fat pig,” I laughed wickedly. Mom my mom wasn’t fat, but she was definitely eating like a little piggy -without the use of her fingers. She had to stuff her mouth and nose in the bowl, and she was getting super messy. It was all over her.

“I don’t’ think this could taste worse if you tried,” Mom made a face like a child after taking nasty medicine.

“Crawl it over to me,” I said. “Keep squatting on the dildo and inch your way over,” I said. My mom chug-a-chug-a-chooed at a snail’s pace fucking her ass on the dildo under her and moving it a few inches at a time while humping it with her ass until she got to my chair.

I lifted my butt and farted in it and handed it back to her.

“Oh, nice,” Mom grinned mischievously and remained squatting at my feet, fucking her ass on a dildo with her knees wide apart, holding the bowl to her face. I have to admit; the smell was enough to make me gag.

“Tomorrow, I’ll probably let you have a meal at the table,” I said.

“Thank you, Master,” Mom said.

“You’ll have to sit on two dildos and maybe a few thumb tacks,” I said.

She looked amusingly shocked by that and nodded “Of course, I will,” she agreed.

I hand-fed her some of my hamburger bun, ripped off bits and pieces. She delicately took them from my hand and looked up at me with gratitude. I rubbed her chin at times. I didn’t make her eat it all. I thought it might be too disgusting after all.

I allowed her twenty minutes to clean herself up, straighten her hair, apply make-up and masturbate (without orgasm) after dinner. I filmed her lapping up her own pussy drippings from the floor and cleaning the dildo and posted that as a teaser video on her Twitter. Instagram is much stricter so I could only do some cheesecake pictures of her face.

“You’ll wait for me in the bathroom standing in the tub. Hands behind your back, naked, and blindfolded. You’ll write your code phrase on a sheet of paper and leave it out with the toys that you know I will be using to torture you tonight.”

“Yes, Master,” she said.

I dismissed her from the table and let her clean up before scurrying off to follow my other orders.

Uploading the videos during the day is difficult but it allows me to see what readers want to see. A few more people commented on the car wash video. They loved how “Tater Tot” (Sandra) just joined in naked and started singing along and washing the truck.

A few people theorized that the scenario was staged, and the others said that it just seemed too spontaneous for that. A few of them noted that I did give her twice as much as she asked for initially after she danced naked for us. They seemed to think I was a pretty good guy for tipping her. A lot of them think very highly of ‘sex workers’.

Many of them wanted us to return to the car wash, and a few even suggested my mother turn tricks out behind the gas station. I told them that wasn’t going to happen.

More than a few commented on Matt’s maid video. They thought I was trying to make a commentary about race and considered the clip “art” because of how powerful it was. Most really enjoyed it and yes, a couple of people were offended for various reasons. Many of them said that the world was “too politically correct” and sensitive and yet they seemed the most sensitive and easily agitated of all.

They all agreed that it ended extremely well, and they wanted to see Matt again.

One of the Only Fans named “MissAndry420” went on this really long diatribe about the Sioux Indians and their indigenous rights and how we should give the land back. It was strangely surreal to watch people talk about things that matter on a page about a woman doing humiliating sex-acts for their amusement.

I could have read all of their comments all night if I didn’t have more videos to make. I let them know I planned a good interrogation coming up.

We had 60 subscribers that were now in the $4 tier and a total of 234 subscribers, and that was outstanding. Mom’s Instagram and Twitter were gaining traction. A few of the much tamer clips of her had been passed around on the flashing sites that liked to feature women who flashed their tits and asses on sites and that helped a lot.

I returned when I was ready and found my mom waiting in the bathroom just as I had told her. She had laid out many of the things I wanted to use on her tonight. I said nothing but I was certain she heard my chair.

I attached the shock collar around her neck. It was fully charged, and I tested it out. “Can you feel it?”

“Yes, it feels like ... oh, it works when I talk,” she said. It was designed for dogs and when they bark it activates. I could also send her a mild shock. I turned it up as high as it could go. It wasn’t designed to torture dogs (obviously) and so it was fairly mild compared to what my mom could endure even at the highest setting. She said she definitely felt it.

It was a great collar though. Very rugged and durable, designed for dogs to go outside and get muddy. I attached a rope to the lead in the front. Then I threw that over the shower rod and pulled it so that I was stretching her pretty neck.

“I brought the rope down and tied it around both of her tits twice and then ran it through her legs to tie her hands together tightly. The curtain rod was fairly secure, but I knew it couldn’t hold a lot of weight. I was careful not to make my mom do more than stand slightly on her tippy toes.

I had bought several fleet enemas. They were simple little squeeze bottles filled with a saline solution. I turned my mother around and bent her forward. Then I slipped one in her ass.

“Ooh,” she cooed. “Feels gooey,” she wiggled her butt.

I slapped her tits and told her the only thing I want to hear from her is the code phrase.

“You can eat my cunt like last night and I will think about it, Sir,” she teased me.

I blushed a little. I was glad I was not on camera. Mom’s praise was probably elevating the myth of “Jerry” the bad-ass dominator on the Only Fans site. I wasn’t the billy-bad-ass that they thought I was though. Today was my first time having actual sex and I double-teamed my mom with a total stranger.

I made her hold the enema bottle with her hands bound behind her back. “Drop it and I’ll fill it with ice water.”

I pulled my mom’s nipples and began to pinch and squeeze them. Mom smiled through the pain. I had some twine that I started wrapping around the base of the nub of her nipple and I began to wrap it slowly and squeeze her nipples to elongate them. I tied the nipples together and then I tied the twine to her toes so that she was forced to bend over.

“When do we start the interrogation, Master?” Mom teased me playfully.

“This is why Ron gagged you at first, isn’t it?” I laughed.

“He was probably afraid I’d bite his dick off,” Mom chomped like an alligator and bit at the air. “I’ve never done anything like this with anyone until that night. I guess he knew I am a smart ass, Sir,” she said. “Sorry, I’ll take it more seriously.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.