Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

“Do what? Ask him to pay extra for the clothes? I don’t want them back. He stretched them all out. I hope they weren’t anything special,” I said.

“No, I don’t care about those,” Mom was still trying to recover from what happened. “Good job asking him for the money. I wouldn’t have thought of that.” She had spit and puke on her tits, and her make-up was ruined. “I was dreading the part where I walked around being the boss and making fun of him. I could tell he was getting off on it, and I enjoyed that, but I kept wishing the roles were reversed. The only thing that made it fun was when I got really racist at the end, and he fucked my jaw loose. I think my vocal cords are stretched out. Do I sound different?”

Mom’s voice was scratchy.

“You sound like a dumb fuck,” I said. “Go clean your filthy body and finish shaving properly. You can have twenty minutes to play with yourself before lunch.”

“I get an extra shower today, Massuh? Oh lawdy-me! Has Mother’s Day come again this year?” Mom spoke to me in an old-timey plantation mammy voice.

“The schedule was just an attempt to give you a visual of what I expect,” I grumbled. I felt like the schedule had been a huge mistake and regretted making it.

“I like not knowing what is going to come next, Sir,” Mom put her arm on my shoulder. “You are the one that stays organized and knows about details. I don’t need to see it,” she said.

I looked up at her pretty eyes and smiled. “I just thought there were a lot of unknowns, and it might make you less apprehensive if you knew what you would be doing every day.”

“I know I’ll be doing what you tell me, I kind of like the unknown even if it makes me feel icky, okay? Don’t stop making rules and plans, just don’t make me be the one that has to read a big rule book and understand it all? I’ll disappoint you. Thank you for letting me have a second shower. I really thought I’d have to spend the day this way.”

She kissed me on the cheek, and then wiped off the white smudge that she left behind.

I uploaded the video while my mom took another shower and shaved. I noticed there were several comments asking about “Tater Tot”. They wanted to know why “Black Jerry” had called her that when her name was Sandra. The truth was that I had no idea. I really didn’t know Sandra, and it didn’t sound like a nickname a cheerleader in high school would have ever had.

The fans called her pimp “Black Jerry” because most of them had figured out that my first name was Jerry from hearing it in videos.

I had mixed feelings about the fact that the audience knew my first name. Obviously, I didn’t want some stalker showing up at my house or knowing my personal information. At the same time, there was a certain reverence when they spoke about me. They would theorize about my motives. “I bet Jerry is going to be mad about that” or “Jerry will never let his mom get away with that”.

I felt like a celebrity of sorts, and that was strangely intoxicating. Total strangers were guessing how I might react to something, and their image of me was someone who seemed like a man with a plan and who wouldn’t take shit from anyone.

There are a few famous Jerrys in the world that I feel can get away with just being called by their first name. Jerry Lewis and Jerry Seinfeld. If you are talking about comedy, they are global icons. You can say “Jerry and Dean”, and everybody knows who you are talking about.

The fact that they were referring to me as “Jerry” and having what appeared to be discussions and even arguments about my motivations secretly thrilled me. They seemed to think that I must have convinced her to open an Only Fans and either sweet-talked her into doing this or that I had blackmail on her. “She explicitly said she wasn’t being blackmailed. Isn’t that something a person who IS being blackmailed would HAVE to say?”

It was funny in a way, that these people were living vicariously through a version of me that did not exist anywhere except in their minds.

The truth was, up until recently I considered myself a nobody without any goals in life. I was just playing video games in my room and beating off to copious amounts of porn because that was my only options. I wasn’t taking charge of my life, much less anyone else’s life.

Dana and Sandra, both remembered me from high school. They never talked to me when I was in school, that’s for sure. They knew OF me, but they didn’t know me or hang out with me.

After mom finished with her shower, I locked up her bathroom and inspected her intensely while filming her body. I moved the camera slowly up and down her legs. “If you spot any stubble, let me know in the comments, and I will punish my mother,” I said to the fans.

“If I had known that I might have intentionally missed a spot,” Mom giggled playfully. I spanked her pussy nice and hard and she stopped. I made her pull her ass cheeks apart, and then I slathered some Ben Gay between them. “This is going to sting a lot worse than toothpaste. Let’s see how enthusiastic you are about punishments after I finish getting this all in your wet cunt.”

Mom let me slather the lotion around her labia and inside her pussy. I rubbed some on her butt cheeks, under her tits and around her shoulders. The shoulders mostly because she got bruised a bit on the couch when Matt was slamming her body against the couch. “Thank you, Sir,” Mom replied politely when I finished.

I directed her on what to make for me on lunch. She was to eat a dry bowl of dog food mixed with half Froot Loops. I told her that eventually the ratio would go down so that she was eating mostly dry dog food for lunch most days. “It won’t be like this every day, but this is your lunch time treat,” I said.

Mom’s Icy Hot took a few minutes to activate, and she began dancing and jiggling, her hips began to shake. I kept warning her not to touch herself as she danced for the camera. “What do you have to say to the fans?”

“My son is the boss, and he wants me to eat like a dog. I said I would do anything once, twice if I like it. I am not sure I am going to like it, but hopefully, you enjoy watching,” Mom said as she bent over and put her own food and a bowl of water on the ground. She squeezed a spent condom into the food and mixed the cum around before discarding it.

“Get that new dildo with the suction cup, plant it against the wall and fuck yourself while you eat,” I said.

“Oooh, yay!”

“In the ass!”

Mom frowned but skipped off to get it. She throated the dildo to get it wet, licked the base, and pushed it up against a nearby wall. Then she moved her food over to her and began to eat while impaling her asshole against the wall. It didn’t take long for her to build up a rhythm of her butt banging against the side of the trailer while she pushed back on it and chewed.

“Don’t just eat the Froot Loops,” I reminded her. It appeared she was picking those out as she slid forward.

“This is so disgusting; even cum can’t kill the taste,” Mom tried some of the dry dog food. I had some sympathy for her. I assumed it was terrible. I came over to where she was and took some of the dry dog food, and ate it. She was right – it was disgusting. It tasted like a mixture of fish and bad breath.

“Can I pour some milk in it, Sir?” she looked up at me.

“You can get the milk out, gargle a mouthful for thirty seconds, spit it into the dog food, and repeat that until you have the bowl half-full. Then you can eat the muck as long as you drink the milk,” I said. It seemed cruel. I was excited to see if she could really do it. Mom seemed confident, but also disgusted by my orders.

She had a stoic way about her when I asked her to do things like this sometimes where she took it very seriously despite how over the top my orders were. I loved that about her. It felt like she was truly my slave.

Mom slid off the dildo. When she bent over at the fridge, she gave everyone a good look at her stretched-out asshole before returning to do exactly what I told her while fucking herself. It had to be intensely humiliating. The Icy Hot may have dissipated or my mom had grown used to it because she was no longer shivering and bucking at random as it sent spasms and sensations through her body.

“I should blend all of that muck together into a smoothie, pour it up your ass and then make you squat over a glass and drink it,” I said.

“That might actually make it easier to get down,” Mom chuckled.

That afternoon we had three more visitors. They easily accepted that my mom was willing to obey me and that fulfilling the fantasies of her clients was part of her training. I didn’t even tell one guy that I was filming, and I think he acted far more naturally. I kept the camera mounted on the tray on my chair and just moved the chair around instead of the camera. I adjusted it every now and then when he was caught up fucking the shit out of my mom.

They usually asked why Mom would agree to such a strange relationship with her son. She’d say something along the lines of “I trust my son to make good decisions for me, and it’s been working out so far. I appreciate his help, and he takes care of all the business stuff and I can just be a cum dumpster,” and that was usually enough that the man accepted it.

I would have had a lot of questions if I were them, but I didn’t see prostitutes. My mom told me that she liked what we were doing because she felt like she was granting wishes by fulfilling their fantasies.

One older man who had been in Vietnam wanted to pretend to be a sailor going off to war. My mom played gutter trash that was trolling the local bars looking for a good time with any sailors desperate enough to fuck her. I felt like he was replaying a “Could have been” scenario. He was surprisingly romantic and gentle.

One guy wanted to play Doctor. My mom sat down on her biggest dildo and claimed she couldn’t get it out of her ass. He played with her and when it slid right out. She put it right back in. It was almost like a comedy. He ended up pretending to do surgery and bandaging her tits.

The last guy was named Calvin. He was a young guy, a little older than me. He wanted her to be fucked by an entire biker gang. “Sure, invite them over, forty bucks each,” Mom grinned.

“Your son and I could do it,” he said. Calvin assumed I was fucking my mother.

Mom looked at me to gauge my reaction to the request.

“This is really your fantasy, Calvin. I am more of the director,” I explained. I hadn’t told him I was filming.

“Yeah, my fantasy is to be part of a gang bang, let’s double team your mom; does your dick work?” he asked.

It was a fair question and probably one of the main reasons I didn’t like to try to talk to girls. They may assume just because my legs didn’t work that my dick didn’t work. I had partial mobility in my legs. I just couldn’t walk. I probably could have gotten around on forearm crutches, but I haven’t tried to do that since I was very little. I didn’t want to look like Tiny Tim, and I’d never build up enough strength to repair my legs because I had a degenerative disease. They were only getting weaker, not stronger.

“Alright but use condoms,” I said. Mom went and brought out two. She assumed I wanted to wear one. I let her put it on me. My dick was hard. I took my own pants down, and she helped take them off. I seldom wear shoes – no need. I just wear socks if I want my feet to stay warm.

I felt I should set an example and wear a condom. She’d end up eating my cum in the next day or two anyway. At the rate we were going through used condoms by mixing them in with her meals and pouring them on her face she was running low.

“You want to be initiated into the Iron Horseman, I’ll take you down to Sturgis, and pass you around to all my brothers, but first I want you to fuck me and your son and show me your commitment to the club,” he said.

Sturgis is an infamous city about 5 hours away from Aberdeen that bikers flock to every year. There are a lot of them that LIVE in Sturgis and around South Dakota. It is about two weeks with some pre-events and after-parties of hedonistic and rowdy drinking, fucking, titty flashing. Rock and roll and country music collide as bikers take over everything.

I’ve never been, but I’ve always wanted to go. I suppose just to see tits and ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.