Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

We got home, and my mom dashed inside. I was pretty sure at least one neighbor had seen her streaking this time. I let her get dressed and put away the shopping. It was fun to make her do it in the nude and shout little comments to hurry up and shake her tits while she did it. I filmed it for her Only Fans site. I set up the shock collar so that the collar and remote could recharge. I was looking forward to using that on her.

I uploaded videos and managed her Only Fans. We were steadily gaining fans on Twitter and Instagram. We had just broken the 200-subscriber mark. That was 10 new people willing to pay 2 dollars just in the few hours we were shopping.

It was pretty remarkable. It made me feel good that people enjoyed my content. I began to categorize the content.

1. Galleries of pictures: I made a gallery for every scenario and dated it.

2. Teaser videos: Less than a minute, fast cuts to interest fans. I posted that on Instagram and Twitter for free.

3. Short clips: Get right to the point, 2-3 minutes of what I considered the best stuff

4. Full length uncut clips: I hid most of those behind the $4-dollar premium pay wall. I gave a few to the $2 dollar paywall to entice them into considering the upgrade.

The uncut clips were a bit of a misnomer. There were times I did clean them up. If my mother and I were having what I considered a personal conversation like the one about rules at Walmart I didn’t include that. How I got around that was I would make a complete unedited video right up until she and I had a conversation. Then I would start the next uncut video after the conversation was over.

I didn’t want to put 24/7 of our lives online for everyone to watch. My mom informed that she had put everything away and asked permission to masturbate.

“Light four candles, turn off the lights in the living room, lock the front door, put all the items I bought at Walmart on the counter including the handcuffs. Write down your secret phrase on a sheet of paper and turn it upside down and leave it on the counter. Remove your butt plug, clean it, and leave it on the counter. Fill the mop bucket with water and put it in the living room. Fill a bowl with ice cubes and leave that on the counter. Then take a spent condom and put it in your mouth. Don’t suck the cum out. Stick a dirty washcloth in your mouth and then duct tape it. Keep your head up, pull your clit out fully, clench your ass cheeks and wait for me with your hands behind your head, legs spread standing facing the door behind the mop bucket. I’ll be out shortly.”

“Yes sir,” Mom seemed impressed and a little nervous.

I typed up some things I wanted to show her later. I didn’t want to give her a schedule. I thought if that was all she needed to stay organized she would have done that before. I did want some consistent rules. However, I thought a lot about what she said about “Not being a cum dumpster all the time” and how she expected us to have some normal laid-back time.

I enjoyed that as well. I didn’t want to seem like Ron or Jerry the pimp and inspire fear and loathing in her. I felt like I did need to have some organization and order to the way things were done. I would need to find a way to include some repetition in what we did while at the same time keeping things fun and different for us both.

Once I had completed my first draft, I hit print and rolled into the living room. I was already hard when I saw my mom standing just as I instructed dutifully waiting for me. She wasn’t standing there naked for a client who was going to pay her. She was standing there naked in that position because I had told her to do so. Her mouth was duct taped and she looked nervous.

There was very little light in the living room. Just the natural light peeking through the blinds and four candles flickering around her body. I was nervous as well. I wasn’t entirely certain I had it in me to interrogate her the way that Ron had.

I was starting to lose my nerve. Usually, the client makes the first move. They were often awkward and indecisive, but I never put myself in their place until that moment. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do to my mom. I wheeled around her body and admired her slowly. I knew this wouldn’t make a compelling video. I took the handcuffs from the table.

“Cum dumpster, you and I are going to play a little game. It ends when you tell me the code phrase you wrote on the paper. Put your hands down behind your back,” I said.

Mom did as I instructed, and I locked her wrists together. The handcuffs we had were cheap toys with safety clasps that mom could have easily taken off if she wanted. She didn’t though and that seemed sexier to me that she kept them on – because I told her to do and not because she had to keep them on.

“Are you ready to play?” I asked. Mom nodded more enthusiastically than I hoped. I wanted her to be intimidated like she was when Ron interrogated her. I knew she enjoyed this, but I didn’t want her to like it THAT much.

“You are turned on, aren’t you?” I plucked her clit hood out and pulled it toward me. She had a pretty clit; I rubbed it.

She nodded that she was turned on. Her nipples were getting hard. I took two ice cubes and applied them to her tits. Mom sucked air in through the gag as her nipples stiffened due to the cold. I pushed one of the ice cubes into her pussy and arched my finger. I was trying to push it into her pussy. It was the first time I ever put my finger in my mom’s pussy. The ice cube fell out and dropped to the floor.

I put the other cube in her tight asshole -just pushed it right in. She didn’t stop me. I could tell I wasn’t scaring her, but I wanted to test my boundaries. She didn’t stop me from touching her and she didn’t murmur that I had gone too far.

I brought the stool over to where she stood and told her to bend over and put her belly on it, spread her legs and look down into that water bucket. I made sure the audience got a good view of the scene.

My mom could have refused if she was really being interrogated. I suppose I could pretend that I had a gun drawn on her or some sort of blackmail that forced her to comply. The truth was she simply did as I told her to do without question.

I put the blindfold I purchased earlier on her. Then I attached the vise-grip pliers to her nipples just as I had seen Ron do. I heard her make a squeaking sound, but it hardly sounded like pain. I tightened them as far as I thought they could go without bursting my mom’s nipples. Then I pulled on them and let them dangle.

I applied binder clips to my mom’s pussy lips. The black kind you use to hold large stacks of paper together. They looked like they hurt a lot. My mom shivered a little and moaned. I still hadn’t asked for the information. I didn’t want it yet. I found that I could apply four binder clips to each pussy lip if I aligned them correctly.

I pulled her clit hood out and let a ninth one bite down on the tender flesh there. She made the funniest sound. I wish I could fully describe it to you. It was almost like a laugh someone makes when they step into a very cold tub, and they wiggle trying to adjust to the temperature. It wasn’t pain, but it wasn’t pleasure either.

I used duct tape to hold the four clips on each side of her pussy wide open so that every fold and flap inside of my mother’s pussy was open to me.

“Are YOU a cum dumpster?”

She nodded. “Let me hear you,” I insisted as I pulled on some of the clips.

She offered a mumbled reply that sounded like she was reminding me she couldn’t talk. “I know you can’t talk. You’ll talk when I decide you will. I want to hear you try, you horny cow. Now let’s see how many ice cubes we can fit into that turd bucket you carry around with you.”

I slipped ice cube after ice cube into my mother’s tight anus. They were slowly melting, so they were wet as I packed her asshole. I must have put at least 25 ice cubes into her anus before I decided she couldn’t take another.

One of the new vibrators was on the table. It was a purple Jack rabbit. I slipped it around my mother’s wet pussy and up in the parted crack of her pussy held open. I spit inside of her pussy. She shivered. “You like that? I crawled out of that cum pit, I bet this hole has seen more dicks than a boy’s locker room.”

She mumbled.

I grabbed her hair and jerked her head up. “We are just getting started, slut ... all three holes are just the start tonight,” I promised her.

Then I surprised myself. I let go of her hair and put my face close to her pussy. She couldn’t see what I was doing because she was blindfolded. She couldn’t say anything about what I was doing. She couldn’t stop me in the position she was in.

I got really close to her pussy, and I inhaled the scent. It was musky, but the aroma was inviting. I could see the inside of her pussy reflexively move like a tongue trying to swallow. I put my tongue on the base of her clit.

“Ooohh, oooh, oooh,” I heard her mumble through the gag. Had I gone too far? I didn’t stop. I licked again, and she moved her feet as if struggling. I am in a wheelchair, and all she would have had to was kick, and I would roll out of the way. I forced her legs apart and angled myself so that she was straddling me. Then I pulled my mom’s pussy up over my chest and to my face.

I’ve never eaten pussy. I had no idea how to do it. I’ve watched a lot of porn, and it rarely focuses on going down on a woman. I like weird and strange porn and watching two people “do it” in the conventional ways by bouncing up and down on each other has never interested me that much anyway.

I knew I should not be licking my mother’s pussy. It was taboo and wrong on every level. This entire business partnership we had entered into was wrong. It was more than a business relationship – it was way more personal between my mother and me. It was hard to tell where one began, and the other ended now.

Yet, I also did not want to stop. I pushed my nose into the crevice at the base of her pouting pussy lips where there is a tiny piece of skin between her wet anus. Then I stuck my tongue all the way inside her. I could feel her shiver and shimmy, groaning and gyrating. She did not struggle too much, but she did struggle.

I held her there, and I started to lick deeply. I assumed this video would not be compelling. My face was in the shot, and there isn’t much to look at there. I am pretty ordinary. I was kissing a pussy and licking it like it was the wet inside of a papaya fruit. I could fit my chin in her pussy, and I angled myself up and just started licking all around and French kissing. I wasn’t sure what part of her pussy I was licking. I tried to lick the walls and all the little flaps and folds. I was hoping to touch the pee-hole. I wasn’t sure where it was.

Mom began to struggle more, as if fighting to get away and slide down off of me. I smacked her ass hard and pulled her back up. I wanted her pussy; I wanted the taste on my tongue. My face was soaked in pussy. It felt slightly acidic. It didn’t sting or burn, but the pussy juice felt unique to my mother. It could have been pheromones, but there was no taste on earth I could compare it to, and I wanted it. I wanted to be inside that pussy with my face.

I wanted her to have an orgasm, but I told her not to cum and stop struggling. She put her legs around my neck and straddled me. She could have closed them around my neck and squeezed. She surrendered and let me lick, every now and then she would start to shift around and throttle with an intensity. I looked up and I could see down the crack of her ass.

I was inches away from where my mother’s turds come from. I know that sounds weird, but my first thought was I “should not be here” and yet I was. I ate her pussy for so long that I lost track of time. I can describe to you how I tried drawing the alphabet with my tongue, and then made small circles, and how I began to flick her clit back and forth. I got my chin down in her pussy and the stubble on my chin seemed to drive her crazy. She kept shaking but not screaming. I wanted to make her have an orgasm like the one she had in the truck – an explosive world-shattering ecstasy.

I settled for sending shock waves down her spine and legs and having her tremble over and over so much that I lost count. The video would be largely unusable in my opinion. I had said nothing or done nothing differently for what had to be forty-five minutes by the time I felt my face was so covered in pussy juice I had to stop and take a break. I spent another two or three minutes tapping my tongue on her wet anus. The ice had melted, and cold water was trickling out. I expected to taste poop, but it tasted more like salt and sweat. I forced my tongue inside her asshole and began to French kiss her there as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.