Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“Well, that went terribly,” I joked sarcastically to my mother as we left. She walked on the left side of my chair. Mom walked a little funny because of the huge butt plug. She carried the shopping bag.

“I think she had a crush on you in high school,” Mom said brightly. She is my biggest cheerleader, so I kind of expected that. “No really, she knew about your appearances in the yearbook and the school paper. I have those issues somewhere in that big pile next to my computer.”

“Even if that were true, she thinks I am a micro aggressor, whatever that is,” I said.

“I thought that had to do with a micro-penis. Have you seen one of those?” mom held up her fingers to approximate a one-inch penis and made a disappointed face. “You can’t win them all, Jerry. You know what was different this time? You actually talked to a girl and had a conversation. That’s progress. It might be that next time you don’t start with inviting her to lez out with your mom on your Only Fans site and just ask her out to dinner or something?”

“Yeah, and what will I do? Get Mr. Johnson to drive me, and you take my wheelchair out?”

“You’ll get the van repaired. This isn’t something that is going to happen overnight,” Mom assured me.

“What’s with the Jerry comment? I thought you were my bitch and cum dumpster?”

“I am, and you are my Jerry and my director,” mom tussled my hair playfully. “Okay, do you want to go back to putting me in my place now, or do you want to sulk and feel sorry for yourself?”

I smacked my mom’s butt. A guy walking down the street noticed and glared at us. Mom giggled after he walked past. “The stick up his butt is bigger than the plug in mine.”

“I was starting to wonder if you guys were coming back,” Mr. Johnson greeted us when we returned. My mom helped me into the car and loaded up the wheelchair.

“Sorry about that, the cunt was sucking off a bunch of guys, and she got carried away,” I lied. Mr. Johnson believed me.

Our next stop was Wal-Mart. He asked us if we wanted to go to Burger King and grinned wickedly. I told him he could go but we had already ate lunch. “They would probably recognize my truck,” Mr. Johnson grinned as he thought back on that wild day when my mom flashed the cashiers in the drive thru.

Once again, Mr. Johnson waited for us in his truck. I let him know that it may take us a little while.

“I was just busting your balls earlier. I have nothing to do and all day to do it,” he reminded me.

I got some great shots as I directed my mom to bend over and pick up things. I had a concise list of food we needed. Mom loaded water bottles, and food into the cart. The great thing about Walmart is that it’s pretty common for women to wear see-thru clothes or no panties there. It’s just usually they aren’t women people really want to see doing that.

We got some eggs, whip cream, cucumbers, carrots, condoms, lube, and bacon.

“Some of these things seem like they are for me,” mom blushed. I winked and said the bacon was for both of us.

I picked up enema bottles, fresh razors for her, and even some more toothpaste. I wanted to make sure she had plenty of cheap make-up. Mom said she didn’t prefer Wal-Mart make-up. “You do now,” I said.

I also bought sponges, toilet bowl cleaner, a plunger, funnels, dinner candles, several vise grip long-nosed pliers, some electrical alligator clips, thumb tacks, thick rubber bands, assorted pack of binder clips, sharpies, a blind fold used for sleeping, duct tape, industrial rope, zip-ties, and some assorted tools and objects I thought would fit nicely up my mom’s asshole.

We didn’t have a ton of money, but I felt this was all an investment in her new Only Fans business.

“I guess I am getting interrogated tonight?” Mom sounded almost enthusiastic about it.

“Probably when we get home, Cum Dumpster. Don’t get too horny. You won’t be allowed to cum until AFTER you tell me what I want to know.”

“Fat chance, Sir,” she grinned wickedly. Mom was up to the challenge of playing the interrogation with me – and we’d be filming it for others to watch.

I also found some chains. Some of them were decorative plastic, but I had an idea of what I could use them for as well. I also grabbed a few locks – a few were a combination, and others required a key.

“What are the locks for?”

“You’ll see,” I smiled.

“Ooh, I hate to be kept in suspense!” Mom smiled sweetly. I could tell the curiosity was making her horny because her fat nipples were poking out of the top she had on.

I also grabbed some first-aid stuff. I got some cooling gel that you apply after sun-burns, topical ointments, band-aids, cotton swabs, gauze. “Oooh, somebody loves me,” Mom smiled.

“Oh yes,” I assured my mother that I loved her as I ominously dropped two large extra-strength tubes of Ben-Gay Icy Hot in the cart. She flinched a little and arched an eyebrow. I think she was more impressed than she was frightened. We’d find out later when she was wearing it around the house on all her most intimate body parts.

My mom got a lot of attention flashing around the store. I considered offering her mouth to a few of them, but I was a little too shy to do it. I didn’t want to create a scene if the guy said no.

At one point, my mom and I were in the produce aisle. She picked up two cantaloupes and held them up to her chest. “Hey, look at these melons!” she teased playfully. I filmed it and put the video right on Twitter.

Mom seemed to enjoy flashing discreetly, and sometimes she made it very obvious when she bent over that she was showing someone everything she had. This nice gentleman who had a good view of my mom’s pussy and ass when she bent over to get some cereal walked over.

I thought he was going to complain or say that he was store security, and I grew nervous.

“Hello Ma’am, I don’t mean to be impolite,” he said in a whisper “but when you bend over people can see under your skirt.”

“Oh? Did you look?” Mom acted surprised.

“On accident,” he assured her.

“Do you want a better look?” she asked. He guffawed in shock and left right away.

“I’d throw you a Froot Loop, that was really good, cunt,” I complimented her for how she handled that guy. That would make a great vignette teaser for our video. Mom pretended to catch an imaginary Froot Loop in the air when I pretended to throw it to her.

We went to the pet area and my mom found a pink leash and collar with sequins. “Can I have it, Sir?” she held it close to her heart. I thought about saying no just to be an ass, but I couldn’t. I told her that would be perfect when she is in “Bitchy mode”

“What is it called when we are doing this? Where you are being strict with me?” she asked.

“Normal,” I chuckled.

“Really?” mom seemed surprised.

“I guess we can call it cum dumpster mode for lack of a better term, but we are both adjusting to all of this. I think we’ll need to have some ground rules,” I said as I picked up a few more doggy items. I found two dog dishes that had low rims that would be much easier for my mom to eat out of.

“Okay, lay it on me, Sir” mom said.

“I think we need to figure that out after we do this for a little while. I’d like to tell you when to piss, shit, eat, shave, sit, crawl, play with yourself, cum, sleep, walk, crawl,” I said.

“That sounds like a lot of micromanaging. Is this all the time?”

“Some things I think have to be. I do not want you putting on clothes without permission. I want to pick them out or you to show me what you want. I do not want you getting food or drinks without permission, either.”

“That’s whether I am in this cum dumpster mode, or not?” she asked skeptically.

“I would like that,” I said.

“It may get annoying after a while. I am willing to do it. Are we going to tell everyone then that you are the boss of me now? That’s what we agreed?”

“How would you feel about that?” I asked.

Mom sighed. “It may make Christmas at your grandma’s house weird,” she joked. “What happens if you change your mind after we tell everyone?” she seemed concerned.

“What happens if you do?” I asked.

“You can’t just turn every question back on me, Sir. I guess if we told everybody that you are the boss of me then that’s how it is. I was just thinking some nights we watch movies and relax or something? Or am I supposed to be ass up, and tits down on the carpet?”

“Can you watch TV from down there?”

Mom didn’t say anything, but her smirk suggested she understood. “How strict are the rules? Maybe that’s a better question.”

“Very strict, don’t break the rules,” I shrugged.

“I am forgetful, that’s why it’s better that you manage the shopping. If you make up a bunch of rules that I have to follow I am bound to break them on accident,” she said.

“Or test them,” I snickered.

“That too,” mom admitted. “When I told you that you could boss me around it was for videos, scenarios,” mom explained.

I suddenly realized that I might have misunderstood what she offered me, and I felt very self-conscious.

“Let’s say I throw on a pair of panties and a tank top at home, and it was a total accident. I am used to wearing whatever I want. It’s early morning, and you haven’t told me I am in cum dumpster mode. Am I going to get in actual trouble or is it not that big of a deal?”

“I think you should assume you are in cum dumpster mode if you don’t know,” I said. “You will be spanked and stripped.”

“Okay, that’s good, but what’s the punishment?” Mom grinned snarkily. I didn’t have anything snarky to say back. I told her I would give some thought to her question, and she winked at me. I assumed that it would be alright to punish my mother in the future and that excited me.

We kept walking, and I looked at some real dog food. Canned and dry.

“C’mon, you aren’t serious, Sir?” she asked with a wry grin.

“What’s the matter, Bitchy? You don’t want Harold to have an authentic experience? You didn’t even have to fuck him today.”

“I’d much rather have fucked him,” she joked as she put three cans of Alpo and some dry dog food in the cart. She looked reluctant but she did as I told her.

She saw a shock collar in a glass case and tapped it. “Can we get that? I am tired of you saying Bzzt.”

“What if it hurts?” I asked.

“I’d imagine it will, but if they put it on dogs how bad can it be?”

I got it despite the high price tag. The shock collar had a 300-yard range with a remote, and was chargeable by USB. It was waterproof. “This stays on unless it is being charged,” I told her.

“Can we get it in pink?” she said as she put back the original collar we picked out.

On the way out there was a Donald Duck ride in front of the store. You put quarters in, and it gyrates and goes back and forth. I made her sit on it and filmed her while her skirt rode up. Entire families laughed as they walked out and caught a glimpse of my mom’s big butt crack and the butt plug stuffed up her ass. No one stopped to talk to her, and she pretended to be oblivious and enjoy the ride.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.