Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“Come on, Cunt, we don’t all have day, we don’t have enough make-up to make you look pretty,” I said as I returned. I didn’t like that. It didn’t sound right. My mom was beautiful. She hurried out and helped me into the truck and put my wheelchair in the back. “Back or front, Sir?” she asked.

She was willing to ride in the back of the truck if I told her. It was still broad daylight, and we were here in the trailer park where anyone could have seen her. I told her the front.

“I see you two are still at your deal?” Mr. Johnson smiled as he drove us towards 281.

“Yes sir, sorry you had to see me as a dog earlier,” she apologized. I think she knew that he liked it.

“Is your new name Bitchy now?” he asked.

“I think that’s just my puppy name, isn’t it Sir?” she deferred to me.

“If I call you Bitchy, then you are my puppy; if I call you anything you are just a cum dumpster,” I said.

“What does ‘Balck’ mean?” Mr. Johnson asked about the slightly faded words on my mother’s stomach.

“It means that the black guy she was fucking couldn’t spell black,” I said.

“I think he was just nervous, sir,” Mom defended him. “You could be right. We are almost at 281. Clothes off, and spin so that your head is at my feet, and your legs are apart. Let Mr. Johnson see your wet cunt and asshole.”

“Should I take my dildo out, Sir?” she said as she obeyed me.

“If I wanted it out, I’d have yanked it out or told you to take it out,” I pinched my mother’s nipple. It was the first time I had ever done more than brush her boobs with my hand in passing. She didn’t stop me. “Did you bring your clothes pins?”

“You didn’t tell me to pack them, Sir?”

“Did you at least bring condoms?” I said.

“I think I have some in my purse; I can check,” she offered politely.

“You can check when you are upside down. Get down now,” I said. I sighed and told Mr. Johnson it was exhausting being assertive. I was joking obviously. Take my shoes off, kiss my feet and then count how many condoms you have.”

Mom really did it. She removed my shoes and began to kiss and lick my big toe. I couldn’t believe it. “No condoms, Sir, sorry.”

“You are going to raw dog, Mister Johnson, and anyone that I say while we are out! I have to plan everything!”

I could feel my mother’s smirk as she sucked my toe. “What does raw dog mean, Sir?”

“No condoms, just skin to skin,” I said. There was no response from her. She kept licking my toe. “Any problem with that?”

“No sir,” Mom said. I wondered if she really DID have a problem with it. She insisted at the trailer even though she ate the contents later.

“Suck, you know how to do that,” I decided to see if she really would suck on my toe. It felt amazing as she went down on my big toe. I am sure my feet were gross. I can wash my feet in the shower, but I don’t spend much time grooming or clipping. “Can I clip your toenails when we get home, Sir?”

“You are going to have to shave this pussy,” I reached out and slapped her pussy. I wasn’t sure if that was too far. My hand came down on her slit, and I let it linger for a second before I removed it. “Am I going to have to remind you when you shave and wipe your ass too?”

“Would you, Sir?” she responded playfully.

“I have to schedule all of the appointments and pay all of the bills, because shit for brains can’t handle it,” I told Mr. Johnson. “She let the cupboard get bare again, and so now I have to manage the shopping list going forward.”

“You poor thing,” Mr. Johnson replied sarcastically.

I wasn’t really paying attention. I had just slapped my mom on her pussy and a boulder hadn’t fallen on my head. She hadn’t said that was too much. I looked at the dildo in her ass. It looked so inviting. Her puckered anus was gripping it. It looked like a ring of play-doh was holding the dildo in her butt. I realized that I had not started recording. I took out my camera and began to film her.

I reached down and pulled the dildo out a little. I felt her suck harder on my toe. I pushed it in a little. She stopped and looked up and blinked. Then she started sucking again.

I wondered if I was going way over the top with my mom and she was just letting me do this, and she would tell me to stop after we got home. I was nervous.

Mom opened her pussy reflexively and closed it as if she was winking at me; she moved her hips up and down and bucked. I could see her pee hole when she winked it open. “Are you horny?” I asked.

“Me?” she stopped sucking long enough to clarify.

“No sasquatch, who else is popping her pussy in the truck?” I asked rhetorically. It was still surreal to talk down to my mother, but technically we were play-acting.

“Yes Sir, I am horny! May I play with myself?”

“No, because you’ll cum without permission,” I pinched her clit. I moved it back and forth. She wiggled her hips.

“No sir, I promise! I’ll be good, I’ll be good,” she begged.

“How about I churn some butt-butter,” I grabbed the dildo in her ass and began to slide it up and down like I was churning butter. I was technically fucking my mother’s ass. My mom kept sucking my toe lovingly. I had to make her stop and suck a different toe. I thought I was going to shoot my load because I was getting over-stimulated. “My foot isn’t a dick, whore.”

“Yes Sir,” she agreed and sucked on one of my little toes.

This was a video mostly of a woman upside down in a pick-up truck; legs splayed wide open being anally masturbated. That’s all anyone could see, and yet to me, this was probably the most sexual thing that had ever happened to me in real life. It was blowing my mind.

I felt pretty guilty that my own mother was turning me on. Her pussy was wet, but I’ve seen her get wet plenty of times for guys she didn’t like at all. It wasn’t much of a speedometer from my perspective.

When we got to the novelty store, I pulled the dildo out of my mother’s ass and told her to slide up. Main street Aberdeen isn’t much. There is an arcade and a silver dollar saloon next to the Triple D novelty. I told Mr. Johnson to park along the side.

“Titty fuck yourself with this dildo while you suck on Mr. Johnson’s hog and thank him properly for this ride,” I ordered.

“May I clean off my dildo first, Sir?” my mom asked as sniffed it and scrunched her nose. I often saw her sniff her dildo after it’s been in her ass and do that, but I never knew why. “Yes, suck it clean and get it nice and wet.”

“Yes sir,” my mom scrunched her nose in disgust a second time as she deep throated the dildo. There were people walking around the parking lot. I think they may have even seen her in the car. However, they obviously didn’t see she was topless because she was between me and Mr. Johnson and lower in the seat.

My mom unzipped his pants. “This is a little different sucking a dick without the taste of condom in my mouth,” mom said. “Mmmmm, tastes so much better, thank you!”

I wasn’t sure if she was thanking Mr. Johnson for having a tasty dick, or me for letting her do this without a condom.

“Taste like chicken?” I filmed my mother’s head expertly bobbing up and down on an old man’s cock, while she fucked her tits with the dildo that had just recently been down her throat and up her own ass.

“Tastes like cock, Sir,” my mom offered a subtle joke about roosters. I am not sure if anyone watching the video would get it, but I smiled.

Mr. Johnson sat back and put his hand on my mother’s head to guide her up and down. She didn’t need it though. She kept a constant pace as she washed his dick from tip to balls rising up and down. He smiled down at her with those fake dentures of his. I could smell the Poligrip. It must have been so humiliating for a sexy woman like my mom to give away her mouth with so much TLC as if she adores this old man.

My mom really made him feel like a King – 10 feet tall. I’d like a woman to do that to me some day. It was like she was worshiping at the altar of his dick.

I kept the camera on my mom but looked around. I saw a homeless guy. He looked like a meth head. He was bald, and his eyes kept shifting around. He was probably in his twenties, but the drugs made him look haggard and much older.

I was tempted to call him over and let her blow him as well. I didn’t think that would be wise without a condom. I rolled up my window and looked away so he wouldn’t come over and try to panhandle us.

“Slide up so that I can play with your fart-hole,” I instructed. My mom got on her knees and stuck her butt up so that I could have access to it and her pussy while she sucked off the man next to me. Her asshole was already puckered and stretched out a little. I reached out with my finger and tapped it. It felt wet and inviting.

I pushed my finger into her anus. You’ve probably surmised that I am a virgin. I was too shy to ever date any girls in high school. This was the closest I’d come to sex in my life. I pushed my finger all the way knuckle deep. I slid my pinky into her wet pussy. Her flaps were soaked, and I couldn’t believe how much I was enjoying touching my mother. I tried not to process her as my mother. She was “Lori” the model now. I heard her groan a little, and she pushed back gently as if trying to fuck herself on my finger.

I couldn’t believe this was happening.

It was one thing to film my mother’s porn. It was another to star in it. I got it all on video though. I wondered if I would even post something like this.

When Mr. Johnson first blew his load, he raised his hands above his head and shook his fists as if he was having a religious revelation. Mom’s lips made a sound as she released his cock and then she sat up and looked at me.

“Don’t swallow,” I told her to show me how much cum it was. It was a decent amount of splooge – maybe a spoonful. “Are you a cum dumpster?”

She nodded her understanding.

“Who’s cum dumpster are you?” I demanded that she tell me right now. I wanted to hear her say that it was me! I needed to hear that. The line between play-acting and reality was blurring again.

“Yours suh,” my mom’s spit was trying to escape her lips as she told me that she belonged to me. Did she though? Was she MY cum dumpster? Or was this part of a scenario? I was afraid of the answer because I wanted it to be true. I knew I shouldn’t want that – but I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.