Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

“Wait a minute, where are you going?” I asked the two of them. I was speaking to Harold though since my mother wasn’t talking.

“I am going to take Bitchy outside to go pee. Do you want to come and record us?” Harold asked cheerfully. “You don’t want your puppy to pee in the house, do you? She is housebroken, isn’t she?”

Harold seemed to be taking this a bit too far. My mom seemed willing to go, and I had sent her out streaking. This time I opened the door myself and checked. Mr. Johnson was across the street; it was a cloudless South Dakota hot and dry summer day.

There was always the possibility someone could be watching from their trailer, or a car could pull down the road before we could hide my mom. I felt a nervousness in the pit of my stomach like I was the one naked and not my mother. I turned the camera and motioned him to lead my mother out of the trailer. I got a great shot of her crawling down my ramp.

Mom looked nervous and shy as Harold led her by the leash. “C’mon Bitchy, don’t be shy! It’s time to do your business on the lawn! C’mon girl, let’s go!”

Mom even sniffed a few wildflowers growing at the base of the ramp once she got down to the bottom of the ramp. She certainly seemed like a nervous dog. I angled my wheelchair to block the view of my mother from the road.

“Hey, what have we got here?” I heard the familiar voice of Mr. Johnson in the background. I couldn’t block his view and the street in front of my trailer at the same time. “Just taking Bitchy for a walk,” Harold said proudly.

“Bitchy?” Mr. Johnson seemed quite amused. I hadn’t wanted him to find out we were shooting Only Fan’s content this way.

Mom barked at him as if he was a stranger.

“Go on girl, he’s alright,” Harold prompted my mother to crawl over and sniff Mr. Johnson’s hand. As absurd as it may sound, he offered his hand to her as if she was a real dog, and my mom sniffed, looked at him with recognition, stuck out her tongue and panted eagerly.

“Bitchy is my mom’s puppy name,” I cringed. I had wanted to spare my mother this humiliation around Mr. Johnson. We did have to live here, and I had already humiliated her so much around him.

“Well hot damn, things seem to be progressing!” Mr. Johnson laughed. He apologized for not coming over, but he was afraid his wife would suspect something, and he claimed he had been busy. He spent most of his time watering and trimming his bushes or tinkering in his garage as far as I could tell.

“I take it she made the same deal with you? If you are assertive, she’ll do what you tell her?” Mr. Johnson asked Harold and introduced himself.

“No, he is paying me 80 bucks to play with my mom for an hour,” I quickly answered for Harold.

“Go pee-pee, Bitchy” Harold told my mom to pee. She was blushing. I won’t say she looked mortified, but I could tell she was nervous and humiliated. Despite it all, she crooked up a leg and let out a stream of piss on a patch of weeds in our lawn.

“What is that between her thighs?”

“A tail,” Harold said with pride while he watched my mom’s stream arc out onto the lawn like a real dog.

“How does Bitchy go poop?” Mr. Johnson asked.

My mom froze, and I noticed her pussy contract and open again like a lemon being squeezed. I wasn’t sure if that was how she peed, or she had the same nervous feeling run down her spine at the mention of going poop that she’d be expected to do that as well.

Harold scratched his chin, “I suppose some consideration has to be made for a human puppy in training, especially for longer sessions. Do you have to go poop, Bitchy?”

“Ruff! Ruff!” Mom shook her head no, and then let her tongue hang out again and panted with a smile on her face. I was thankful.

“Two barks mean no,” Harold explained to Mr. Johnson.

“I’m 68 years old, lived all around the world, Japan, Philippines, thought I saw everything. I saw a Filipino girl shoot a ping-pong ball from her pussy into her mother’s pussy and catch it once. This is a new one on me, I better get back over to my yard before my wife suspects! You guys have fun!” Mr. Johnson said and turned to me after and told me to stop by sometime soon. “I am happy to give you guys a ride anytime you need it.”

I hurried Harold back inside with my mom on all fours. I was worried we’d get caught and in trouble with the trailer park management office. I had never dealt with them before, but I didn’t want to find out we would get evicted over something like this.

Mom sniffed Harold’s crotch and then his ass after crawling around happily for a few minutes when he came in.

“Do you want to actually fuck her now; with the few minutes you have left?” I asked.

“I would like to jerk off in her dog dish and watch Bitchy consume my seed,” Harold talked in a strange fashion. “Bitchy, turn around and pull your tail in and out of your ass for me.”

Harold gave my mom a Froot Loop he had in his pocket as she began masturbating her asshole for him. “Ruff, Ruff!” she barked.

I planned to let my mother have some masturbation time after this was all over. She was probably incredibly sexually frustrated. Harold had a decent-sized dick for a skinny guy. He pulled it out and began to stroke it. “I will thank you not to film my Johnson, please,” he said, and I focused instead on my mom. The viewers would want to watch her instead.

Eventually, he shot his load on my mother’s ass instead of in the stainless-steel bowl at his feet. I thought that was by mistake. However, he expected her to squat over the bowl and howl while she let the cum drip into the bowl. It was pretty hilarious – even though it was my mother.

“Yow, yow-yah-roooo,” my mom was getting better at sounding like a dog, or a parody of one anyway. When he was satisfied it had dripped it off, he scheduled an appointment with me for next week, left us 130 dollars wealthier, zipped up his pants and bid us “farewell”.

Mom remained on all fours in front of the bowl. “Cut,” I said.

“Oh god,” Mom stood up on her knees and sighed. She asked for a glass of water, and I went to pour it for her. “I’ll get it, thanks,” she said as she walked over to the sink. Her knees were not only red, but she had bits of grass, pebbles, and stone in them. Her palms looked red, and pock marked with pebbles from outside as well.

“That was rough,” I said.

“Yeah, I really thought he was going to make me poop on the lawn,” she said as she drank her water.

“If you want to take a 20-minute break and play with your pussy, you can,” I offered.

“Oh shit, edge myself for 20 full minutes without being able to orgasm? I’ll do it, but what are you trying to get me so horny for, Sir?” mom seemed slightly amused. She still had the tail in her ass. She took it out and sniffed it, then scrunched her nose and washed it in the sink.

“No, you can cum,” I said.

“What’s the occasion? Is it the Fourth of July or something? You never let me cum. Is this one of those things where you are going to wait until I am almost there and take it back?”

“No, you just had a long session and I thought I’d let you have a little fun,” I said.

“Thank you, Sir,” mom didn’t try to talk me out of it. She went into her bedroom and got herself off. She told me I could video tape it if I wanted. I told her I’d edit the new content and get it posted online.

I gave her 30 minutes, and I was surprised she had stopped before I came to get her. She was back in the kitchen cleaning up her mess from the floor. “Fucking Tuna fish why is it always tuna fish?” she snickered. She had cleaned her face and re-applied her make-up. She hadn’t bothered getting dressed. “So, what’s next for today, boss man?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.