Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

Our first appointment that afternoon was Colin. I had promised my mom “new stuff”. Unfortunately, Colin was a very unremarkable and boring wet fish. He was more than happy to accept a deal of forty bucks to fuck my mom in exchange for filming him.

However, he came, farted, and left without doing anything remarkable or interested. Most of the men my mom saw was not very creative.

“One more filled condom,” Mom kept a coffee mug in the bathroom with about six or spent condoms sitting out. I usually had her eat the contents of one at almost every meal and filmed it.

“I am sure that’s going to be riveting content,” Mom said sarcastically.

“Sorry, I couldn’t think of anything for that guy, and he was kind of boring,” I said.

“Maybe don’t offer the boring ones that half-off my pussy discount,” Mom chuckled. She went into the kitchen and started making lunch. “Are there any more custom video requests?” she asked.

I didn’t think there would be. I had only recently posted the one from this morning. The teaser was getting several likes, but we didn’t have any new subscribers. I made sure to include that this was an uncut, single-take custom video on Only Fans in the description when I posted the teaser.

“If their dicks are as shriveled as my pussy is dry, we’ll start losing subscribers,” Mom joked. I put an ad that we’d be interested in filming custom videos, and we would base our decision on which one to shoot based on a tip. I made it clear we were only going to do videos that we could share with all of the fans and not private ones.

Obviously, if someone paid us enough, I am sure I could have been convinced to shoot them a private video.

In the meantime, I let my mom wear some fairly regular denim mini skirt, and a pink top. I took her outside and we went down to the small playground attached to our trailer park. It isn’t much, a swing, and a jungle gym.

There weren’t any kids around and I didn’t see any people watching. I instructed her to hang upside down on the playground equipment. Mom goofed around and flashed me.

“Good job, Lori; I can see your dirty butthole,” I laughed heartily.

“I feel like I’d rather you call me BUTTHOLE, than call me Lori,” she laughed right back.

“Why do you hate that name?”

“Your dad used to call me that. I met him in a strip club in Phoenix. I told him my name was Loretta, and he asked what my REAL name was and not my stripper name,” Mom revealed as she hung upside down and swung.

“I told him my name REALLY was Lorretta and that I thought it was beautiful, so why change it just to become a stripper?”

He told me that I was too dumb to listen for a different name and that when I get drunk it makes it easier to hear the DJ say my name. He was right. I used to be young, dumb, and full of cum back then. I was constantly drinking. I would have drunk the entire bottle of whiskey Ron left behind back then,” she chuckled.

“Why did you get with dad?”

“Do you really want to hear that story?” Mom said as she performed a sit-up and flashed my tits. “This thing isn’t recording, is it? I don’t want that on the site”

“You ate a block of cheese that had been in your ass. Could this really be more embarrassing?” I asked.

Mom frowned. I put away the camera. “The truth is, that your dad was charming. He was handsome. He looked like Kurt Cobain to me. He had blue eyes, short blonde hair, and a scratchy beard that tickled when I kissed him. He was the night shift DJ and all the girls flirted with him at the club. I did, but like all the girls it was just to get him to talk me up when I went on stage. I hated to pick my own music back then just like I hate coming up with scenarios. I wanted him to pick good songs for me.”

I nodded.

“John Wayne Bobbitt was doing the rounds at titty bars back then. His wife cut his dick off, and he got famous. I am not sure why he told jokes, because they weren’t very funny. Anyway, he was at the club the night I met your father. I was hot shit back then. I was the top dancer in the club.”

I nodded again.

“You can’t tell by looking at this wrinkled pussy, but I broke a lot of hearts back then,” she grinned. I didn’t think she was wrinkled, but I knew my mom was terrible at accepting compliments. She wasn’t fishing for one either. “John Wayne Bobbitt invited me back to do some Jaeger shots. Those are god-awful. Taste like Vicks formula 44-D cough syrup,” she explained.

“Why did you drink it?”

“Why did I shove a block of cheese up my ass? Just listen to my story, okay?” she chuckled. “Your father was a DJ and so John Wayne invited him back there too. He had some bimbo porn star with him. Cherry CumDumpster or something was her name.”

“I should have picked that name for you!”

“Don’t you dare,” mom seethed. “Anyway, your dad and I got super wasted. That cunt porn star asked him for a ride home. I knew that she was going to bone your father. I don’t know why I got jealous and possessive. I grabbed him by the dick and told him that if he took me home, he could fuck me right in half. We fucked for three days straight. I gave him a hickey on his forehead! And just about everywhere else!”

I nodded. That sounded like a good romance.

“Your dad was an asshole though. He fucked that porn star the following night, and there was a whole bunch of drama. I keyed his car, stuff like that. She left town with John Wayne Bobbitt, and I had to work with your asshole dad. He started playing Boogie Oogie Oogie, and Super Tramp for me just to piss me off. Any songs that suck ass. He even played “The Bartman” by the Simpsons. You think I was humiliated today? imagine trying to look sexy to the Bartman?”

Mom sang a little of it in the voice of Bart Simpson “I’m the kid that made delinquency an art, Last name Simpson, first name Bart.”

It was as if she was experiencing being on a stage in a crowded strip club with people laughing at her all over again. “I guess, long story short, for whatever reason, I got pregnant with you and married the asshole. He was an asshole and left. Aren’t you glad you asked?”

“Where is he now?”

“Hell, hopefully,” Mom got down from the monkey bars and asked if we could go home. It was interesting that she asked my permission. She really didn’t have to do that. She could have just gone home. I liked that she did though.

We went back to the trailer. “Do you think he’d approve of what we are doing?”

“Who gives a flying banana fuck?” mom sneered. “Why this sudden interest in the ancient history of flaming assholes? Do you want to become a proctologist?”

I chuckled. My mom could be hilarious sometimes.

“No, you were the one who told me why you didn’t like the name, Lori. I was just curious,” I said and asked, “If Dad WERE here, would you obey his instructions like you do mine?”

“Well, first of all, I don’t like it when you say obey instructions. You are the director, so I do what you tell me while we make movies. We just do it so much all the time. Second of all, no I wouldn’t. I don’t trust him. I TRUST you. You always have my back. You and I have been partners in crime since you were old enough to raid the cookie jar and bring them to me. It’s been you and me against the world since you were born.”

That was sweet.

When we returned home, our next appointment was a black guy named James. He was a young guy with a slight beard, and very short hair -almost bald. He was dressed in a blue shirt and baggy denim jeans.

My first thought when I saw him was a scenario that had to do with my mom pretending to be an antebellum plantation owner, and James being her slave. However, he sneaks in at night and fucks the shit out of her under her husband’s nose.

I was concerned that may seem racist. I gave him my usual spiel about Only Fans and half-off my mom’s usual fee and his response was “I am down with that. What do I have to do?”

I explained the concept of scenarios to him and asked him if he had anything in mind that may be fun to film. “You do thirty minutes and then you can have thirty minutes alone time with Lori,” I said. I was careful not to call her my mom. I didn’t want to spook him.

“Okay, I’ve done some freaky shit, before. How about we double team her?” he suggested.

“Oh no, this would just be you and her. I hold the camera,” I said.

“My bad, you like to watch your wife get it on with a black man?” he sucked his teeth and looked at me intently.

“She’s not my wife,” I explained.

“Your girlfriend or sugar momma?” he asked.

“I am his mom,” my mother interrupted.

“Freaky deaky,” he smiled. “My sister blew my friends in front of me one time. I dig it.”

“I am just the cameraman and the director. I was just asking you if you have a scenario, you will roleplay out with my mom.”

“Give me an example,” he said. I had just explained to him that it was a fantasy roleplay of some kind of sexual encounter. The problem was that I was running out of ideas as well, and I didn’t want to repeat any of my earlier themes.

“Mom could pretend to be into big black cock,” I said.

“Pretend?” Mom batted her eyelashes and offered me an incredulous smirk that suggested she WAS into big black cock. James nodded that I should continue.

“What I mean is we draw an ace of spades on your ass, like it’s a tattoo. James comes in and you tell him that your husband wants you to fuck as many black guys as possible tonight. James writes “Big black cock” on your stomach, and “Black dicks only” across your face, stuff like that, slaps you with his dick, and basically you just adore him.”

My mom shrugged. “I still haven’t got the cunt you wrote on my tits off from a week ago, and I do have white customers, but I am game if you are.”

“Yeah, but he is your son, not your husband,” James didn’t seem to get the concept of role-playing fully. I could be anything he wanted me to be.

“Okay, my son wants me to fuck as many black guys as possible tonight,” Mom shrugged.

I drew the ace of spades on my mom’s ass. It was the first time I had ever touched my mom’s ass, and I had to get really close to do it. She put her butt right next to my face, and her pussy dripped a little on my sleeve. I tried to pretend it was not weirding me out.

I told them I wanted to take this in one continuous take and not to break character or stop, just roll with it and have fun.

James went out of the room, and I told him to knock. Then I started filming. James knocked. My mom opened the door. “Oh, a big, tall black man,” she smiled. “Just what I ordered.”

“Hello,” James offered a very wooden performance. He seemed to have stage fright. He looked at the camera and got nervous. He was ordinarily very cool and laid back, but once the camera started rolling, he was terrible. “Let me do it again,” he said in his laid-back manner.

His second entrance was just as inauthentic as his first. we wasted at least ten minutes before I told them to start on the bed.

My mom undressed him and handed him the marker. “Write anything you want on me. I am proud to love big black cock! This cunt belongs to black men only”

“Yeah, baby,” he said. He wrote “balck” across my mom’s stomach. She started laughing and then he started laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.