Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans - Cover

Cum Dumpster: Mom has an Only Fans

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jerry is wheel-chair bound and lives with his mom. One rainy day in South Dakota, she asks for his help setting up her Only Fans account. She wants him to handle all of the details and let her just be the 'model'. This a fairly long story about how their relationship evolves.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Please Wait while image loads

It was drizzling and overcast in the trailer park, and I was jerking off to some porn. I suppose that sentence could have described my life almost as much as it described my Monday.

I am 19 years old and live at home with my mom in a crappy old single-wide trailer. I’ve been in a wheelchair all of my life, but my dick still works. I am not sure if that is a good thing. I am horny all of the time like any normal 19-year-old, but I’ve been too shy and self-conscious about my chair to try dating.

I am what you might call a “Porn Archivist.” I have over 2TB of porn distributed on backup hard drives that I have categorized into folders. I have everything from muscular women with huge clits to MILFs to the most obscure Japanese porn you can imagine. I have folders and folders of pictures and images.

I was not sure why I collect porn that way. I seldom ever go back to any of my old archives and look at the porn. I think it just helps me fill the time and justify my obsession with crawling Twitter, and Only fans. I used to be a big fan of Tumblr until they banned porn there as well.

I’ll never forget that Monday. I had just heard that Denise Richards started an Only fans after her daughter did. She used to be married to Charlie Sheen and she’s starred in a few mainstream movies back in the 1990s.

There was a time when porn actresses had to work in seedy studios and get their films released on VHS and DVD. That time was over now in the age of self-promotion. There were an infinite number of women willing to cater to every fetish on the Internet that had Only fans accounts. I felt like Denise Richards was a delight because she was a celebrity that was willing to degrade herself to do the exact same thing, and I wanted to see it.

I had my dick in my hand, and I was considering what level of subscription to pay for Denise’s pictures.

“Fucking van is broken down again,” My mom barged into my room. She’s caught me masturbating countless times. She raised her arm to cover her eyes “Sorry Jerry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you in the middle of doing your homework.”

“You know what I am doing,” I grunted as I dropped a sock I used as a cum sleeve onto my dick. There was no point in hiding it. I wanted my privacy, but I couldn’t afford to live on my own. Even though the trailer was wheelchair accessible, I also really needed my mother’s help to prepare my food and drive the van. I could do it for myself, but it wasn’t easy.

“Yes, I know,” my mom snickered. I’ve heard my mom described as Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched because not only does she look a lot like her, but she also often has a cute little grin on her face like she is in on some joke that you haven’t heard yet.

“Only fans? That’s the site I am trying to get on, but after I pay for the repairs on the van, I probably won’t be able to afford it,” Mom lamented.

“Sheesh, who are you trying to subscribe to?” I spent over 60 dollars a month and had access to dozens of girls.

“Not subscribe; I am paying a guy to publish my photos,” Mom explained that he was her director.

“What? Why would you do that?” I was shocked.

“I can’t keep escorting forever, and I was assured this would be a passive-income I could just sit back and collect. I do not know anything about the Internet, Jerry. Is setting up an Only Fans this a bad idea?” she asked.

“You’re an escort?” I was REALLY shocked.

“I don’t have a job. How do you think I pay the bills?” my mom walked over to my chair and looked at me like she was having a hard time believing I didn’t know that.

“My disability checks?” I guessed.

“Your disability check wouldn’t cover jack squat, and that goes straight into YOUR account. I don’t touch it, Jerry. That’s YOUR money,” she assured me.

What my mom said made a lot of sense now that I thought about it. Mom had visitors about three or four times a day. I just thought she liked to date around. I knew most of her regulars, and they knew me. I seldom left my room. My mom often walked around in a short tank top and panties around the house, but I never thought much about it. We didn’t run our air conditioning all the time and I’ve seen her like that since I was little, so it seemed fairly normal to me. I never questioned it.

“How much do you pay this guy to direct?” I asked as I started searching for my mother’s account.

“I paid him two hundred dollars up front,

“He color corrects, crops the pictures, edits the videos, talks to the fans, and promotes me. I don’t know what to do, so he selected the theme. If you want to see, this is my account,” Mom gave me her account name. “You’ve seen enough porn. I don’t have anything you haven’t seen before.”

She was right about that. My mom’s fan site was EXTREMELY basic. I signed up for two dollars and had full access. She had a few basic pictures that had been taken at our trailer. They looked a little glossy, but they showed everything. I saw a picture of my mom’s butthole close up.

She scrunched her nose when I pulled it up and apologized. I loved butts. I was just shocked to see my mom’s dark-colored butthole fully zoomed in on. There were a couple of clips of her having sex. I recognized the guy immediately. I thought he had been one of the guys “Dating” my mom for the last four years.

His name was Dan and he looked a little like Jimmy Buffet. In one 48-second clip she slid off of his dick, and the condom came off. “Oops, don’t want me to get pregnant,” Mom laughed. Then she sucked his dick until he came in her face and licked it up for the camera.

“Dan is your director?” I asked incredulously.

“No, it’s a guy named Greg. He was the one who held the camera. I offered Dan a freebie if he would be in some clips with me. I thought he’d last longer,” she chuckled. “I am actually surprised you didn’t know I was a sex worker all this time. I hope I didn’t disgust you, Jerry!”

My dick was still hard under that sock, and I hated that fact. It should have gone soft, but mom’s work was good – although incredibly amateur. “I am cool with it,” I said stoically.

“You are welcome to keep the subscription. I can’t do anything about the price. You’d be my third subscriber in a month,” she said as she turned to leave.

I blushed that mom realized I had subscribed with my own money and was cool with me keeping the subscription. I hadn’t thought about what I’d do after I saw her clips, but I assumed I was SUPPOSED to not want to subscribe to my mom’s Only fans. I promised her that I would unsubscribe.

“I’ve always been discreet around you, Jerry. I don’t try to push my business on you. It’s how I pay our bills. I hope it isn’t going to get weird now,” Mom turned and said plainly. “You know, you could probably do what Greg does. You are smart, know the Internet and I gather you have a LOT of porn,” Mom motioned to my room and all the hard drives and computer stuff I had lying around.

“How did you even find him?”

“He was one of my clients, and he suggested it. He wanted 500 dollars, but we worked out a trade of three sessions and two hundred bucks.”

“You only charge a hundred dollars for sex?” I asked.

“No, I actually charge 80 dollars for an hour. I got him to agree to three sessions to knock off 300 dollars. I am not exactly a spring chicken and guys have a lot of other options. I am getting older and guys these days have LOTs of options. Strip clubs, escorts, webcam shows, all sorts of stuff. I thought I might as well diversify before I get too old! I am terrible at haggling and negotiation or business in general. I ask for 80 a session, and some guys bitch that is too much. The money and business are my least favorite part of it.”

“You aren’t old! You are a prime MILF!” I told my mom.

She smiled. “I am not sure what that is, but compliments will get you everywhere, young man.”

That evening when a customer showed up that I’ve known for years greeted me in the kitchen. He spoke to me briefly. Mom came out of her room and hugged him. I realized he was paying my mom 80 dollars for sex. She led him back to her bedroom and closed the door. He left sweaty, about thirty minutes later. his hair was messed up, and he had a big smile on his face. His shirt was untucked.

“Wow, I really feel that I didn’t know what was going on,” I said.

“If it makes you feel weird, you can pretend he bought me dinner and took me to the movies, okay?” Mom laughed. She was wearing a simple tank top, no bra, and panties. Her nipples poked through the tank top, but I really never paid that much attention to that because it seemed the outline of my mother’s nipples was always poking through her shirt.

“It doesn’t make me feel weird,” I lied. It did a little, but I wasn’t judging my mom. She was living her life on her own terms, and this was how she paid the bills. She supported me with this money.

She made us a simple dinner. It was Kraft Macaroni and cheese, and Salisbury steak.

“What is Venmo?” she asked me during dinner.

“It’s an app that you can use to send money to other people on your phone,” I said.

“I had a guy offer to pay me on Venmo the other day. He wanted me to take a fucking credit card. I asked him where he thought he was going to slide the card,” Mom chuckled. “He said he could pay me with Venmo. It sounded really complicated. I told him to fuck off and that I never wanted to see him at my door again unless he paid with cash.”

“So, he stiffed you?” I didn’t like that my mom was taken advantage of by a customer.

“Yeah, in more ways than one,” Mom laughed as she blew on her macaroni. “Can you set it up on my phone? Is it hard to do?” she asked.

I told her it was super easy and barely an inconvenience. I walked mom through the steps to set it up and she had no problem letting me have her bank account password. I thought that was weird. “Honey, I love you more than anything in this world. If I can’t trust you with my bank account, then who can I trust?”

I told her that I loved her too.

“If anything, ever happens to me, then this whole shit-wagon we call a trailer and my fortune of 800 dollars in my bank account is ALL yours,” she joked. “Just promise me one thing?”

“What’s that?”

“Bury me ass up, face down so that the world can visit my grave and kiss my ass!” Mom grinned. She’s always had a raunchy sense of humor.

“Nothing is going to happen to you,” I assured her. I reminded her it was good that she had 800 bucks because that meant we could get the van fixed.

“We also have to pay electricity, rent, and buy food though. There goes Greg and my dreams of Internet fame,” she chuckled. “It was a stupid idea anyway. Three subscribers at 2 dollars a month? After Only Fans takes their cut, I probably OWE them money,” she chuckled.

“You can make a lot more than that on Only fans, but Greg doesn’t know what he is doing. That site is super amateur. He used the default templates, and the maximum donation is two dollars.”

“Greg said that we should start with a low donation until I had more content,” Mom offered a bit defensively.

“That’s the one thing that he may have said that makes sense, but he is really overcharging you Mom,” I said.

“Would you run it for me?” she asked. My mother asked so casually that at first, I thought she was joking. She asked the same way that someone would ask a person to pass the saltshaker.

“Crop and post your photos?” I asked.

“Yeah, run the whole thing?” Mom suggested. “Nah, I am sorry. That’s probably too weird. You just found out I am not the independently wealthy socialite who just dates random guys,” she laughed playfully.

“I would,” I replied. I was careful about how I worded my response. I didn’t want my mom to think I was a total pervert. “You pay all of my bills, and I should contribute. You wouldn’t have to drive that piece of shit van, if I wasn’t in a chair. I just don’t think you’d want to be naked around me, Mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.