The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

As I walked back from the station I stopped at Waitrose, picking up some condoms, wine, chocolates and flowers, smiling to myself at the cheesiness of my purchases, but I don’t think I’ve ever felt more sincere in declaring my love to anyone in the past.

Back home I found a vase at the back of a cupboard and gave it a good clean, then I trimmed the red and yellow roses and arranged them as artfully as I could manage in the vase and put them on the kitchen table, along with the belgian chocolates.

I had a couple of hours before Poppy would be back from school, so I did a little bit of paperwork then I made a start on a lasagne for dinner.

Poppy messaged me at 3:30 after school finished to say she was going to the cafe with Katie and Misty, and she’d be home about 5, so I set the timer on the oven appropriately and went up to my office to continue editing my last draft, only another 100 pages to go.

And only 90 pages to go when I heard the front door and a squeal and frantic footsteps on the stairs.

“Are those for me?” Poppy panted when she finally found me.

“Well they’re not for me...”

“Oh shit, that’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever seen, nobody has bought me flowers before, and posh chocolates.”

“I wanted you to have something nice in case you’d had a bad day, and also, I’m hoping Nita gives us the ok later.”

“Oh yeah, when is she coming round?”

“It’ll be later, she has meetings on Monday evening, so it won’t be until after 8.”

“Oh man, I want to fuck you now.”

“And so do I, but we’ll just have to be a bit more patient. For now let’s get some more of that lotion rubbed in your back, and while I do it you can tell me about your day.”

I warmed my hands as Poppy removed her uniform and hung the blazer and skirt carefully in her wardrobe, she put her blouse and underwear in the laundry basket and lay down on the bed, so casual and at the same time sensual, but we had a job to do, so I placed a few blobs of the lotion on her back and started working it into her bruises.

“Ohhh, you’re getting really good at this, so anyway, I met Katie, she’s lovely and so pretty, and really quite posh, but she’s nice, and was very kind, before school started she gave me a full tour, showing me where all my classrooms are, then she took me down to the pastoral office.

“I was in the office for about an hour, I spoke to two really nice ladies, Mrs Bloom, she’s my Pastoral Officer, and I have to see her if I need any emotional help or anything, then I saw Ms Sharples, she’s the school counsellor...”

“Do you feel comfortable talking to Ms Sharples?”

“Not as comfortable as I am talking to you, but she’s ok, she listened to everything I said, and she didn’t judge me at all.”

“What did you tell her?”

“Nothing too bad, just I’d run away from home a few years ago and that I’d been living on the streets, and that I’d come to realise I needed to find a way out of that life, and you’d found me and now I’m on the mend.”

“You didn’t mention the rapes and prostitution?”

“Good god no! I don’t want to terrify the poor woman on my first day. I actually don’t feel like talking about it all outside the family just yet. Today at school I expected to be on edge, but I was really relaxed, so I don’t want to spoil that.”

“Ok, but if you do need to, do you feel you could talk to Ms Sharples about it.”

“Yes, I think so, oohhh, do that again, just there, that’s nice, one day I reckon I could cum just from you massaging my back, you’re getting so good.”

“How did the lessons go, you said maths was hard.”

“Yes, I think I’ve missed too much maths, I spoke to the teacher and he’s going to see about after school sessions. Science was ok, and I was sitting with Misty, she’s the second nice girl I met, she’s really clever, and super cool.”

“So all in all, a good day,” I said as I helped Poppy to her feet.

“Yes, a good day,” she said as she pulled on a t-shirt and jeans, “mmm something smells nice.”

“That’ll be the lasagne, home made, so I hope you like it.”

“I’ll enjoy it even more because you made it, and I can look at the roses you bought me while we eat.”

It was actually ok, and Poppy had a second helping, “this garlic bread is great, did you make this too?”

“Not the bread, but I made the garlic butter.”

“Amazing, I love it. And this wine is nice too, I’ve not had red wine before, it’s more fruity, I like it.”

She opened the chocolates after the meal and spent an age choosing one, “these look too nice to eat, so fancy, mmm I think I’ll have this gold one.”

She bit into her chocolate and the look on her face was priceless, “Oh. My. God. I have never had anything like this before, so much flavour in one little chocolate, how do that manage that? There’s orange, there’s passion fruit, there’s ice cream, it’s amazing.”

She shut the box and sat back, “I can die happy now after eating that chocolate. I’m going to save these and just eat one a day, because any more would be an extreme overindulgence, I’m going to save them as a daily treat.”

After we’d cleared the table I went up to my office and Poppy joined me to do her homework, so I cleared off my junk desk and brought up a dining chair.

“We’ll buy you a proper desk and chair at the weekend, I really should have considered this before.”

“No worries, this will do for now.”

We worked in a comfortable silence for a while, then Poppy looked up from her book and asked “will Helen be coming round tonight?”

“I don’t know honey, she didn’t say, it might just be Nita.”

“Ok, I want to ask her something, but it can wait I guess.”

“Is it something I can help with?”

“Errr, not really, it’s a girl thing.”

“Ok, why don’t you ring her and see, you have her number.”

“I do, and I have a phone, something I keep forgetting,” she said as she picked up her iPhone, “hey, Helen, it’s me Poppy. I was just wondering if you’re coming round with Nita, ohh, you’re on your way now, amazing, see you in a few minutes.”

Which I guess means they’ll be here in a few minutes, so I closed down my work and we made our way downstairs.

Poppy let them in and went back up to the bedroom with Nita as Helen followed me into the kitchen.

“Poppy seemed keen for me to come tonight,” Helen said as I poured her a glass of wine.

“She needs to ask you something, and it’s not a subject I’m qualified to help with.”

“Fair enough, I’m always happy to help her. How did her first day go?”

“Very well it seems, she’s made a couple of friends, spoken with the counsellor and was doing some homework until you arrived.”

“Well, hopefully Nita will give you some good news and the homework can wait.”

“So do I, but equally I don’t want this to be rushed and hurt her.”

“You have the patience of a saint Alex, I’d have been in her pants days ago.”

“You were in her pants days ago, but you don’t come equipped with the same tool that caused so much damage.”

Whatever Helen was about to say next was drowned out by a loud cheer from upstairs, “ahh, I’m guessing that’s the news you were waiting for,” and another cheer and running feet stopped any further conversation.

“We’re all clear for pussy sex,” Poppy said rapidly as she skidded to a halt by the table. “I’m sorry, that was really undignified,” she said as Nita followed in her wake, “here I am trying to make Helen think I’m cool, and I get all excited like that.”

Helen drew Poppy into a hug, “I don’t think any less of you honey for being excited, I’d be like that too if I were in your position.”

Nita picked up Helen’s glass and drained it, “well, the good news is, Poppy’s vagina has healed sufficiently for gentle intercourse, and I mean gentle, no banging away like a gate in a gale, make love to the girl, she deserves it.”

“Ok, that’s what I intended.”

“The next good news is all the tests were negative, so providing she doesn’t have anything really exotic, you’re safe.”

“Ok, but it sounds like you have some bad news,” Poppy said.

“It’s not bad news, but Poppy isn’t on the pill, so unprotected sex is out for a few more days, I’ve given her some, she needs to take them every morning from tomorrow, you need to go to your GP asap and get them properly prescribed as I can’t keep helping myself to the stock from our pharmacy.”

“That’s ok, I bought some condoms today just in case.”

“So, you’re all set,” Helen said, “do you remember what to do brother, or do I need me to help you out?”

“I’m fine,” I replied.

“Great, so we’ll leave you two lovebirds alone.”

Poppy grabbed Helen’s sleeve, “don’t go just yet, I need to ask your advice.”

“Ok, do you want to go somewhere private?”

“No, it’s ok. Remember Saturday, when we made out?”

“I’m never going to forget Saturday sweetheart.”

“Well, as we kissed I realised I really, really enjoyed the kiss, and that I enjoyed it especially because you’re a girl.”

“Ok, I’m glad you spotted I’m a girl.”

“But, I also love penises, and the boys attached to the penises, well not boys plural, the specific boy attached to the only penis in the room.”

“Ok, I think I’m following you, what you want to know is, are you gay, or bi, or pan.”

“Well, I don’t think I’m gay, because I like boys and girls, so I’m also not straight, what’s the difference between bi- and pan-?”

“I think for now you just need to think of yourself as bisexual, because pansexual means more or less the same, but adds in attraction to people who are gender fluid, or even agender, meaning they don’t think of themselves as male, or female. It’s too complicated to worry about right now.”

“Ok, so if I think of myself as bisexual because I love kissing boys and girls, how do I know if a girl might be gay or bi, and that she likes me?”

“Do you have a specific girl in mind?”

“I might do?”

“Ok, does this girl look at you when she’s talking, but keeps looking down at the floor?”

“Errmmm, yes, she did.”

“Did she specifically talk to you when there were other people around she could have talked to?”

“Yes, she came up to me a few times, and she was extra nice and let me have the drink she wanted at lunchtime.”

“Ok, so these things could all be because you’re the new girl, did she blush when you spoke to her.”

“Ooohhh, yes, I think she did.”

“Right, she might fancy you, but don’t rush it, give it a few days and see if she settles down.”

“Ok, yes, that’s sensible, and my dance card is going to be filled for a few days trying Alex for size anyway.”

Helen picked up her coat and unfastened a badge from the lapel, “stick this onto your school bag and make sure she sees it, this is the lesbian pride badge, when I get home I’ll find you a bi-pride badge to replace it, because some lesbians get very upset if you wear the wrong badge.”

Poppy hugged Helen and kissed her for a long time, then she turned to Nita and kissed her for just as long.

“Thank you both for being the best aunties a girl could wish for.”

“Not a problem, anytime you need us, just call.” Helen said as they left.


Poppy grabbed my hand, she basically dragged me upstairs, “I can’t wait another second.”

We stripped quickly and fell to the bed in a pile, arms entwined, lips locked, if truth be told I was as ready for this as Poppy was and I almost forgot the condom.

I quickly reached across to the bed table and grabbed one, tearing the packet open.

“Here, let me show you a trick,” Poppy said smiling, “I’ve done this a couple of times, it means putting a johnnie on doesn’t break the mood.”

She put the condom in her mouth and went down on me in one swift move, rolling the condom down in the process.

Condom in place Poppy pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me, “I think I’ll take charge for our first go, then we can switch. How many condoms did you buy?”

“They only had boxes of three...”

“That’ll do for tonight, you can buy some more for tomorrow.”

And with that she started to lower herself onto my cock, I was harder than I’d been in forever in anticipation of the delights I was about to experience.

“Oh shit, I didn’t expect this, you’re almost too big,” the mix of concentration and expectation on her face was a wonder to behold, then the smile, that wonderful, beautiful smile as my head breached her pussy and I started to fill her.

“Fuck Alex, I’m cumming already,” and she was, a series of ripples ran through her pussy, squeezing my cock as they ran up and down inside her.

As the orgasm subsided she fell forward and kissed me hard as she started slow, rhythmic movements with her hips, the sensation of her pussy gripping me so tightly was exquisite, like a warm, tight fist.

She held me tighter, kissing me harder, her full, firm breasts pressing into my chest, her nails digging in my back, once more with the pleasure and the pain, I fucking love this girl more and more.

As she rode through her second, or maybe her third orgasm she picked up speed, using her muscles to squeeze me harder as she felt me go tight.

“It’s OK, you can cum now,” she whispered into my mouth.

I joined in the action, thrusting up to meet her as we reached our joint peak, just one ... more ... thrust ... And ... fuck, there it was, we came hard, harder than anything before, harder even than Friday.

My last thrust hit her hard, she gave out a little squeal as she held me tight, her lips against mine we kissed, grinding our faces together as we rode out the passion, every muscle in our bodies in uncontrollable spasm until we flopped back, exhausted, spent, well and truly fucked.

Poppy lay on top of me, her face lit with a broad smile, “I can still feel you inside me, it’s nice.”

“Was that worth the wait?” I asked.

“Oh wow, it was more than worth the wait, that was amazing.”

Later, after a quick shower we sat in bed drinking wine while I got my energy back for a second session.

“Can I ask you a question Alex?”

“Of course, ask me anything.”

“Well, you see, I love sex, I love it so much I’ve made some really bad decisions and got into a lot of trouble. I’ve had a lot of sex with more men than I can remember, but I’ve never had sex that good, nowhere near. The other day with Helen was spectacular, really mind blowing and life changing, but just then, that was so much better. So I’m wondering, why did Tammy leave, what was she expecting from you?”

“Mmm, well good sex isn’t just poking away at a hole with a stick, good sex is a two-way street, both partners have an equal part to play, and if one of them isn’t pulling their weight, neither party is going to enjoy it to the full. And it works best when you both love and respect each other, with all that in place, it’s going to be great.”

“Oh, yeah, I guess, but I heard stories on the streets about hookers that had great sex with some of their clients.”

“Sure, lust plays a part, and if both partners are naturally gifted then it’s going to be great without the love part, but for a lasting relationship you need love, respect and two bodies that work well together.”

“That’s us then.”

“I think so.”

“Good, because I need some more.”

This time Poppy wanted to be on the bottom, so I rolled on a condom and knelt between her legs. Her pussy was moist and ready, her lips puffy and waiting, but I decided to make her wait, have her build up a little tension.

I moved in close and breathed in her scent, it was powerful tonight, I moved in closer to taste her arousal. As soon as my tongue touched her clit she gripped my hair and clapped her legs shut as she came, “oh shit Alex, I’m so horny tonight I can’t stop cumming, I don’t need any foreplay, just fuck me please!”

So once she’d calmed down I did my duty and slid my cock into its new home, and even with her extreme arousal she was as tight as a glove. I slid all the way in until my balls touched her ass.

“Ahhhh, that’s so good, this is what I love the most, when the boy touches the girl because you’re all the way inside me.”

I held still for a while, feeling the sensation of her tightness, then she did something no-one else has done to me, she started to ripple the muscles inside her vagina, and the sensation was utterly mind-blowing.

“Oh wow, that’s amazing honey.”

“I can’t keep it up for long, so start fucking me quick.”

And with that I started fucking her, alternating slow deep strokes and fast short ones, sometimes sliding all the way out, making her sigh deeply at the loss, before plunging all the way back until our bodies met once more.

“Oh shit Alex, I’m going to cum again, I’ve never felt anything like this before, it’s emotionally overwhelming.”

As she came this time Poppy wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer, I switched to short, leisurely strokes and brought my lips to hers, she kissed me back passionately, gripping my butt, pulling me in closer with each stroke.

“Oh fuck Alex, I need you to cum or I’m going to pass out before you finish, fuck me hard.”

With every ounce of my strength I pumped into Poppy’s pussy as hard and fast as I could, until with one final thrust I slammed inside and once more we came together, Poppy screamed and dug her nails into my bum cheeks.

“Oh shit Alex, don’t move a muscle, I want to feel your cock pumping, oh my, oh my, oh fuck I’m cumming again.”

As she came one last time for the night her pussy gripped me so tightly it hurt, but in a good way, and we lay locked together for a few minutes until my cock had shrunk sufficiently to slide clear of her pussy.

“Fuck Alex, that’s going to hurt in the morning, but I needed it, let’s not tell Auntie Nita that we were a bit rough.”

“I’m really sorry if I hurt you, I kind of lost control in the heat of the moment.”

“It’s fine, but if we do it again tomorrow we really do need to take it easy,” she looked at her fingernails, “ahh, if only to save me from skinning you alive. Come on honey, let’s clean you up.”

Ahh, more blood on the bedding, next time I buy sheets I’m getting them in dark colours.

Cleaned up and ointment applied to more sex wounds on my back and bum we cuddled.

“I hope I can walk normal tomorrow, I don’t want to explain to my new friends why I’m bowlegged and limping, ‘ahh Katie that’s because my boyfriend has a huge cock and fucked me so hard we broke the bed’, no, that definitely won’t work if I’m going to try to date her one day.”

“Do you really like her?”

“I think I do, and I’m confused, if I love you so much why am I looking at girls?”

“Maybe that’s a question to ask Helen, she’s seen men occasionally.”

“Really, I thought she was full on lesbian.”

“No, I’m pretty sure her and Nita have had men in the past.”

“Together!” she cried, scandalised and excited by the thought.

“I don’t know, like I said, speak to Helen about that,” I laughed, “but if you want to bring someone home we could turn Helen’s room into your room for those occasions.”

“Really, oh wow, but not yet, let’s work our way through the straight repertoire first before I go all bi- on you.”

We kissed for a while, then Poppy turned over and we spooned, she reached round and trapped by cock between her bum cheeks, wriggling a bit to get comfy.

“You know on Saturday, Aunties are coming round again, and Helen said about you fucking us all.”

“Mmmm, yes, but I’m sure she was only joking.”

“I hope she wasn’t, I’d like for us to have a big orgy in the lounge, and I can go down on Helen and you can fuck my bum, because it will be better by then, and Helen can do Nita, and it will be amazing.”

“That does sound special.”

“It really does, and now I’m all hot again, so don’t mind me while I wank myself to sleep.”

The next morning I awoke to Poppy doing stretching exercises on the bedroom floor.

“Are you ok?”

“Kind of, I hurt in my lady parts, but in a nice way, not like I hurt after those bastards, you overstretched me a bit, when I was bent double I pulled something, I just need to exercise more I guess, so that’s what I’m doing.”

“Maybe we need to practice being gentle.”

“Fuck that, I want you to fuck me hard, this is just a small price I’ll have to pay, just like your back is paying the price.”

I touched my tender skin, wincing slightly with the contact, “I guess you’re right. Anyway, I’ll go make some breakfast while you get yourself ready for school.”


That night, after she’d finished her homework and the extra reading for Maths, Poppy told me was still too tender to make love.

“I feel horrible for hurting you,” I told her.

Poppy answered by kissing me tenderly, running down my body kissing and playing with my nipples before continuing all the way down to my cock.

“It’s ok Alex, really, last night was so special, tomorrow can be just as special, if a bit more gentle, tonight I’ll make you cum, I’ll swallow every drop and it’ll be so sexy I’ll cum without even touching myself, because you make me so fucking horny.”

She played with my balls whilst she licked my cock from base to tip before she took it all in her mouth, proceeding with a slow, incredibly sensuous blowjob, stopping every few strokes to look me in the eye, and that look, if she turned that on Jeremy he must have a cast iron will to refuse her.

Suddenly Poppy released my cock as a shudder ran through her whole body, “oh fuck, I told you, it was only little but just playing with your cock made me cum, you make me so horny Alex,” she said before taking me back in her mouth and fucking my cock in earnest this time.

I couldn’t hold back any longer, she felt my whole body go tight and locked her lips around my cock, taking every drop of spunk as I came hard into her throat.

Poppy pulled away ever so slowly, cleaning my cock as she did, a huge smile on her face.

“Was that fun?” she asked.

“It was, did you enjoy it?”

“I don’t think I could ever get bored of sucking your cock,” she said as she came to lie next to me, running her fingers lovingly over my face, “and I came, I hoped I would, it was only little, but it was nice, and tomorrow we can make love again.”

“And tomorrow we can do it properly, yesterday we were over-excited because we’d had to wait, tomorrow we can take it easy.”

“That would be wonderful, I’ve been dreaming about proper love making, nobody has ever done that to me before.”


My phone rang just as I was finishing my edits on Wednesday afternoon, I flipped it over and saw Jeremy’s name. I answered it with some trepidation, not expecting good news.

“Good afternoon Jeremy, is everything ok?”

“Hey Alex, well, good news and bad news again I think, or maybe two lots of good.”

“Start with the definitely good then.”

“I saw Belle this morning in St Pancras, we had a chat for a while, she’s missing Poppy, but understands why she had to get out, when you hit that downward spiral the sooner you jump ship the better, anyway let Poppy know Belle is looking well and is using the money to help out some of the girls she sees around. She says thanks ever so much for the presents, she loves the clothes.”

“That’s really great news, I’ll text Poppy straight away.”

“Now for the other news, we’ve located Nikki. It was a massive stroke of luck if I’m honest, one of my guys was visiting his gran in a hospice and Nikki is on the same corridor.”

“Oh,” that’s all I could think to say just then.

“In his role as a Salvation Army officer he was able to see Nikki for a few minutes, and she’s dying Alex, her body has taken too much abuse and it’s failing, they think she’s got maybe a couple of weeks to live.”

“Thanks for letting me know Jeremy, I’m going to have a think about whether Poppy needs to know this, she’s been feeling a bit of guilt about hating Nikki for how she mistreated her.”

“I won’t pressure you one way or the other Alex, but this could give her some closure, and if you want to be cynical about it, it may help Poppy to see her mum in considerable suffering.”

“Those are good points, send me the details and I’ll speak to her when she finishes school.”

“How’s she getting on at school?”

“Very well it seems, she’s finding the classes difficult, but she’s doing her homework and she’s met a couple of friends.”

“That’s good to hear, please keep me updated.”

“Will do Jeremy, and please keep me updated regarding Kenzie and the others.”

“I will.”

As I put my phone down it beeped with an incoming Whatsapp message, then a second.

The first was Jeremy with the details of the hospice, which was in North London, the second was a very excitable message from Poppy telling me she’d just spoken to Belle.

I checked the location of the hospice, all the way north past Romford, it would be easier hiring a car than using public transport.

Picking up my phone I tapped out a reply to Poppy asking her to meet me in the cafe after school, then I saved my work, grabbed a coat and walked over to the cafe. It was nice and fresh today, cold but no wind, so I took a table outside and waited for Poppy with a mug of coffee.

A few minutes later I saw her dashing across the grass with a tall girl in tow, ahh she thought I wanted to meet Katie, ahh well, the news about Nikki can wait.

“Hey dad,” Poppy said as she took the seat next to me, “this is my friend Katie. Katie, meet Alex, my dad.”

“Hi Katie,” I said, standing to shake her hand.

“I’m so excited to meet you. I’ve read all your Danny Strong books, I know they’re for boys, but I love the adventures, and the locations. I’ve read a couple of your adult fiction books too, Flight From The Temple was amazing, Cassandra sounded fantastic, I loved how she started out as the villain but became the hero of the day. The saucy passage in the middle got me really excited.”

“There’s sauce in your grown-up books, why am I only just finding out about this?” Poppy cried, outraged at this news, “I need you to tell me all about this.”

“Well, Cassandra is this hot brunette, and she uses her sex to win over this woman, Victoria I think she’s called, who owns the land she needs to access in order to dig into this underground cavern that holds the secrets to a temple.”

“You mean there’s girl sex, this is even more exciting. Alex, why have you been keeping these books from me.”

“Because those are adult books with adult themes.”

“Aww, he doesn’t want to corrupt me, that’s nice.”

“Do you both want a drink?” I asked.

“I’d love to chat for a bit,” Katie said, “but I only came to see that you are actually the real David Harris, my brother absolutely won’t believe me though.”

“Well, there’s an easy way to put that right,” I said, “let’s have a selfie or two.”

We posed for a few photos, then Katie looked at the time on her phone, “I’m so sorry, I really have to dash, I’ve got a piano lesson in like, 20 minutes, really great to meet you Alex, I’ll stop longer next time, I promise.”

She kissed Poppy quickly on the cheek and touched her hand before she dashed off towards the station.

“Did that kiss mean what I think it means?” Poppy asked.

“Not so much the kiss, but that touch on your hand definitely means she likes you.”

“Oh shit Alex, what do I do, because I love you so much, and if I love someone else, surely it’ll mean I love you less.”

At that point the waitress came out, not Kelly this time, a new one whose name I hadn’t caught yet.

“Hi Poppy, how are you doing today?”

“I’m doing great Pauline, have you met my dad Alex?”

“I haven’t yet, pleased to meet you, so what are we having?”

“Could I have a hot chocolate please, with the marshmallows and everything, and a piece of the caramel shortbread.”

“And I’ll have another coffee and a piece of the coffee and walnut cake.”

When the order arrived I pulled the shortbread away from Poppy.

“Ok, you love the caramel shortbread,” I said.

“Yes, I love it.”

“And you also love the coffee and walnut cake.”

“Oh yes, especially when it’s your cake I’m eating.”

“So, do you love the caramel shortcake any less because you also love my coffee and walnut cake?”

Poppy sat back and thought for a while, taking a sip of her million calorie hot chocolate with whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate flakes.

“Mmm, so I can love Katie, assuming she wants love, and I can love you, and neither of you will be shortchanged.”

“And don’t take this the wrong way, but if you gave Katie some of your love it may save us both from further injury.”

“I see, so this could work, but not yet, I want to see what the aunties say at the weekend.”

We drank in silence for a while, each lost in our own thoughts.

Once Poppy had finished off her drink and wiped her nose clean of whipped cream and a stray marshmallow I spoke, “I didn’t call you here to see Katie, although that was a delightful meeting...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.