The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The builders arrived early on Monday morning; the girls were still having breakfast as the first lorry arrived carrying the various parts of the office.

“Do we have to go to school today?” Belle asked as a van full of workmen arrived and started to unload the many wooden panels and windows, stacking them neatly around the garden.

“Of course you have to go to school,” Poppy scalded.

“But how often do we get chance to help build an office, it’s for the charity and everything...”

Poppy thought for a moment then looked at Jenny as she came into the kitchen.

“Why are you staring at me?” Jenny asked.

“Belle wants to stay off school to help with the office,” Poppy told her.

“It’s the office for Poppy’s charity, we should be here to document the build,” Belle implored.

“Mmmm, she’s got a point.”

“I’ve got a Maths test today, I can’t miss it.”

“What classes have you got today, Belle?” Jenny asked.

She pulled out her tatty timetable sheet and unfolded it carefully, “History, English, Science, Drama, and PE, but I’ll be doing extra English then.”

Jenny thought for a moment, she sighed, “OK, you can take the day off, but just today, and I want to see some good photos of the build.”

Poppy ran her hand through Belle’s hair, “I’ll go to the pastoral office first thing and tell them you’re sick, and I’ll ask them to email some work home. I know you’ll be too excited to work today, so we’ll do the work together tonight.”

“So, I can stay to watch the builders?”

“Yes, you can stay, but just one day, and you have to get any work school send done tonight.”

“Oh man, this is great,” Belle cried as she ran upstairs to get her camera.

“And don’t get in everyone’s way,” Poppy shouted after her sister.

“I won’t annoy anyone, I promise,” Belle called out as she crawled under their bed to retrieve her camera.

Lia put her arm around Poppy, “I’ll make sure she doesn’t break anything, or get anything heavy dropped on her head.”

“I really don’t know why I’m so worried about Belle all of a sudden.”

“The news over the weekend won’t have helped your state of mind,” Lia replied.

“I guess,” Poppy sighed, “Belle did so well yesterday, traveling to York and back, she is so mature, but she’s also such a minx at times.”

“She’s always been like that, it’s the reason everyone loves her.”

Poppy looked away from the garden and into Lia’s eyes, “that’s so true, thanks Lia.”

“Why’s Belle not wearing her uniform,” Katie asked as she slipped around me and poured a glass of orange juice.

“She’s sick,” I replied.

“She doesn’t look sick,” Katie laughed.

“She’s documenting the office build, so Jenny’s letting her have the day off.”

“At the moment she’s documenting Lia and Poppy having a cuddle.”

Poppy was smiling as she slipped away, whatever Lia had said as their heads were together had boosted her confidence.

Katie poured Poppy a glass of juice, “she’s a big girl now, Poppy, she did so well yesterday.”

“I know, but sometimes, in my head she’s still the scared little girl I found behind Paddington.”

“And that’s fine, you can be protective when she needs protecting, but right now she’s not doing anything dangerous.”

“That’s so true, unless she decides to use any of the tools the men have brought,” Poppy replied, smiling weakly.

“And I’ll make sure she doesn’t play with the power tools,” Lia replied.

“What’s she doing?” I asked as I watched Belle moving the patio table outside.

Lia looked outside, “Oh, she mentioned something about a timelapse of the build, for our website, I didn’t know we had a website.”

“Ahh, she’s been playing about with WordPress,” Poppy replied, “I think she’s planning a website for the charity, and for the book. She’s not let me look at it yet, so I’ve no idea what it looks like.”

“Has she ever failed at anything?” Lia asked.

“Not that I can remember.”

“Then the website is bound to be amazing.”

“Of course it will be,” Katie added as she wrapped her arm around Poppy, “we’d better get going if we want to see Ms Thompson about Belle’s sickness before registration.”

“Yes, off course,” Poppy replied as she finished her orange juice.

“Don’t forget you’re meeting my boss after school,” Jenny called out as they ran out of the house.

“Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, can Belle come?”

“Well, she won’t be able to answer any questions...”

“Yeah, but she can hold my hand.”

“OK, I’ll let him know there’ll be two of you coming.”


The office build went smoothly, the team leader, Sam, was very happy with the concrete base Ernie and Mick had prepared. Ernie smiled as Sam complimented the smooth, level surface.

The floor went down first, Belle was fascinated by the tools the men used to drive the bolts into the concrete, getting in close to film the work, then running back to take photos on the two cameras she’d set up to do a timelapse video of the build.

After a couple of hours, the floor was down and the outside walls were in place, time for a break.

Lia and Belle produced a steady stream of tea for the six builders and Ernie, who was marvelling at the way the office was assembled.

Once refreshed, they installed a short partition wall to separate the office space from the meeting space, then the roof went on, which involved the use of the crane on the back of the first lorry.

Whilst it was being lowered someone stood on a ladder and connected a bunch of wires together, these were presumably for the speakers, lights and Wi-Fi.

With the roof secured most of the builders left, leaving just Sam plus one of her team, and Ernie. Between them they installed the shelves, checked all the wiring, and assembled the meeting table and office furniture Lia had chosen, finally they rolled out the floor mats; Belle documented every move.

When the office was finished Sam handed Lia a set of keys and showed her the controls for the lights, speakers and network switch.

“There’s a place to mount a TV screen,” Belle told us as Sam and her workmate left, “we could use that to do presentations, like we’re in a proper office.”

“It is a proper office,” Lia laughed.

“Yeah, I meant like in a big company, like when I went to your office dad, they had big tellies on the wall, and projectors.”

“It’s OK, I know what you meant. There’s a plug on the wall to connect my laptop, I can do it from my desk, or from the meeting table, it’s all very clever.”

“I bet we could also watch music videos while we do our homework.”

“You can do that as well. Have you seen all the speakers in the ceiling, there’s about 8 of them. And this is the best thing,” Lia added, “the lights can change colour, so we could have red, or purple or blue lights, and watch this, if a press this button...”

Lia pushed a button on her remote control and an LED strip around the ceiling started to flash different colours.

“And if I play some music, the lights will change to the music. Probably not very conducive to homework, but a nice feature.”

“When did you add the lights to the order?” I asked.

“JoJo mentioned them, she thought we’d like them. They were like £200 extra or something, so I paid it from the money you gave me the other week.”

“I’m putting the office and everything through the charity’s account, give me the receipt and I’ll pay for them.”

“I don’t think so, they’re not exactly necessary for the charity, just a bit of fun for when the girls are working in the evening.”

“Give me your phone,” Belle asked, “I want to try it.”

“You can use your own phone.”

“No I can’t, I don’t have Bluetooth, or a music player.”

“What about the phone dad gave you yesterday.”

“It’s in a drawer upstairs ready for the next time you all want to track my movements, do you think I didn’t know that’s what you were up to?”

“Well, you did need a smartphone for the tickets,” I offered.

“You could have printed them at the station,” Belle replied, “I’m not mad, I know Poppy was nervous, but next time please be honest with me.”

Lia shrugged and gave Belle her phone, “here you go, and there’s no tracker on that phone, should you need to go anywhere.”

“It’s OK, I just want to test the lights,” Belle replied brightly.

For the next five minutes Belle played a selection of music from Lia’s Spotify favourites playlist, everything from Phoebe Bridgers to Paramore via The Smiths and Madonna; the lights reacted to each song by changing tempo and pattern, it was hypnotic, and probably not really what you wanted if you’re doing homework, but yeah, a lot of fun.

“I’m starving,” Belle announced as she tossed Lia’s phone back, “it’s well past lunchtime, shall we go to the café, my treat?”

Ernie pulled out his car keys, ready to drive home.

“You too Ernie,” Belle said, grabbing his arm, “I think you’ve earned a toastie and a cake.”

“I’ve not really done anything,” he replied.

“I saw the way you skilfully wielded that screwdriver whilst Sam built the table.”

“She didn’t even give me chance to help.”

“It’s OK Ernie, without your work on the base they couldn’t have been able to do anything, so come join us for food.”

Lia locked her office door, and we followed Belle and Ernie to the café.


Later, we helped Lia carry her work folders and laptop into her office. She spent an hour setting everything up as she wanted it, telling us both where to pin pictures and maps on the corkboard covered walls.

The last thing that went on the wall was a big wall clock, as Belle hung it on a nail she noticed the time, “ahh, bollocks, look at the time dad, we need to go meet Poppy at the police station.”

“We?” I replied.

“Yeah, you need to come, didn’t mum tell you?”

“If she did, I wasn’t listening, sorry.”

“Poppy needs an adult in the room whilst she’s talking to the police, and it can’t be mum, because mum doesn’t think Poppy will feel free to talk openly if she’s listening.”

“Ahh, OK, that makes sense.”


I phoned Jenny as we dashed to the station, she met us in the staff car park and walked us through to DCS Williamson’s office.

“Hello Belle, I’m so pleased to meet you again,” was the warm greeting as Jenny ushered us into the office, “would you like a drink of something?”

“Yes please, could I have a Diet Coke,” Belle replied, taking a seat next to a nervous looking Poppy, “I’m so sorry we’re late, we totally lost track of time.”

“It’s OK,” Poppy replied, brightening up a little once Belle was holding her hand, “you’re here now, so we can get this over with.”

“Lia’s office is amazing, you’ll love it. We can do my homework in there tonight,” Belle told her quickly as Jenny handed her a can of Diet Coke and left a plate of biscuits on the desk.

“I’ll get back to my office now, let me know when you’re done and we’ll go home together,” Jenny said as she backed out of the office and closed the door.

“If you ladies don’t mind, I think we’ll lock the door, so we’re not disturbed.”

Poppy nodded slowly, “yes please.”

I reached across and locked the door, pulling the blind down for further privacy.

“OK, I thought we’d meet here as it’s a little more comfortable than the interview rooms, and there’s no recorder here, unless you want me to record the meeting.”

“No, thank you,” Poppy replied, “before we start, I’d like you to know that I was not happy about being ambushed for the TV interview, in fact, I’m quite angry. Belle was OK with it, because she’s Belle, she loves everything, but I’m not an extrovert and didn’t enjoy being on camera like that.”

“I understand, and I apologise.”

“OK, DCS Williamson...”

“Oliver, this isn’t a formal interview, so please call me Oliver, it saves so much time.”

Poppy smiled warmly this time, “OK Oliver, I accept your apology and we’ll start afresh. I agreed to talk to you because I realise a lot of stuff has happened around me that’s probably difficult to understand if you don’t know I’m the link. What I don’t want is for mum to get into trouble for protecting me.”

“And that’s why we’re here, rather than down the corridor in an interview room. I’ll listen to what you tell me, take notes, then work out what I can use without naming you or Jenny.”

“Thank you, Oliver,” Poppy replied, she took a slow drink of her Dr Pepper, put her can down and got herself comfortable, “are you ready?”

Oliver held a Mont Blanc fountain pen aloft, “ready when you are, Poppy.”

“OK, where to start, do you know about my mum? My birth mother?”

Oliver referred to some notes he’d made earlier with Jenny, “that’s Nichola Roberts, Nikki?”

“Yes, that’s her, do you know any of the story?”

“She passed away recently, didn’t she?”

“Yes, she was attacked, she survived the attack, but her body was too weak, and she died in a hospice a few days later. Several people were attacked and killed around the same time, many by the same person, has anyone made that connection?”

“I don’t believe so; can you give me some names?” Oliver asked, readying his pen.

Poppy reeled off a list; Kenzie, Parker, David, several others, stopping to spell out some of the more awkward names.

“And you don’t know who carried out these attacks.”

“I’m going to say no, because it was more than one person, and I don’t know who did what, and they’re good people, so yeah, the people who carried out the attacks aren’t as important as the reason these people were killed.”

“OK, I can understand that, so, why were these people killed?”

Poppy briefly gave Oliver some of her background story, finishing with the squat she shared with Max, Flower, Belle and the others, “so, once that squat was demolished my life fell apart, my last grip on reality, my family, it was gone, I fled the area, leaving Belle with Max and Flower, I was sure she’d be safer with them than me on another downward spiral.

“I went back on the streets, I stayed away from drugs this time at least, but I was a filthy mess, and I was turning tricks for a few pounds or a sandwich, anything for that tiny bit of human contact found in an alley with my panties around my ankles.”

Poppy stopped and lifted her eyes to Oliver, “you don’t seem shocked.”

“Unfortunately, I’ve heard worse, which isn’t to diminish your experiences, just that it’s a terrible world out there.”

“You’re not wrong. So, we’ve established I was a mess, and I was turning tricks and apparently starring in violent porn films...”

That did shock Oliver, he stopped writing, “did I hear that correctly? Is this connected to the cinema Jenny raided?”

“We don’t think so, but it’s dealt with, please don’t ask me how, there was a fire is all I’ll tell you.”

“And the person who started the fire...”

“Also killed some people who hurt me.”

“I see, and you won’t tell me who.”

“Absolutely not.”

“Fair enough. I won’t ask you to tell me anything you don’t want to tell me.”

“So, downward spiral, on the streets I crossed paths with a lot of people, some I remember, most I don’t. One I remember a little was a very pretty Estonian girl called Amaraja Kingsepp, but I only knew her as Misha.”

Oliver stopped writing and looked up, “this is the girl from the house in Merton?”

“Yes, I was there that night, I think I was supposed to die there as well, but I escaped.”

“Can you tell me who killed Misha?”

“I’m afraid I can’t, but not for the same reason, I’ve blacked it out, I can’t even see his face as he raped me, it’s gone...”

Poppy stopped talking, she dug around in her pockets for a tissue, Oliver saw what she wanted and handed her his pocket handkerchief.

“Thanks,” she replied, wiping her eyes, “could I have another drink please?”

“Of course,” Oliver replied as he buzzed Jenny to bring fresh drinks for Poppy and Belle.

After another drink Poppy resumed her story, “so, I need to step back a bit. My mum was attacked by the person who killed Parker and Kenzie, that person loved me, so they killed the people who hurt me...”

“Your mother abused you?” Oliver asked.

“Oddly, no, she didn’t, she treated me as well as she could, but she was a prostitute and drug addict, I come from a long line of addicts and hookers. I ran away when she tried to give me to one of her clients so he could take my cherry, he probably paid her double for the pleasure of raping a 12-year-old.

“Anyway, the attacker had probably heard me ranting about Nikki and assumed she’d abused me. Parker and Kenzie were Nikki’s dealer and pimp, so there’s the link, because they were also my dealer and pimp for a while, they must have laughed when they found out I was Nikki’s daughter.”

“OK, so that’s the link to some of unsolved cases we’ve got on file, but what about Misha’s killer, where’s the link there?”

“My memories of those last few days are hazy at best, but Misha and I were booked for a party, we got a taxi to the house, we thought it was a couple of guys, but it turned out to be more, a lot more. I think maybe 10 at least. We were passed around, beaten, whipped, I had cigarette burns, it was horrible, we were there for days, I think three days, no longer than that anyway.

“Kenzie, Parker, Dave Kemp, they were there, and others, all the ones I can remember are dead now.

“The mystery guy though, I’ve figured out who he is, but not who he is, if that makes sense. He’s the main man, the Mr Big. He was Kenzie’s boss, and Parker’s boss. That party, if you can call it that, was a last bit of fun with two girls who were used up, they couldn’t make money off us anymore, so they had a party, they’d rape us any way they liked, as often as they liked, treat us as roughly as they wanted, then they’d kill us. Except I wasn’t as used up as they thought. I woke up after they’d all passed out, I pulled on my clothes and I ran away, and Alex found me...”

Poppy started to cry in earnest as she reached out an arm for me. I lifted her out of her chair and held her like the child she still was, a child who’d suffered more than anyone should ever suffer.

“We know there’s someone who runs most of the vice around Soho, we just don’t know who it is. By all accounts it’s someone so terrifying no-one is willing to give him up.”

“I can assure you, that fucker is terrifying,” Poppy told him, her face still buried against my chest. “He killed Misha just to feel her die, there was no emotion there, not even pleasure, he just killed her, then came for me. I can see him killing Misha in my mind, but then he turns to me and the whole scene goes black, I can’t see his body or his face, the rest of the room is there, but he’s a silhouette, you know, like someone’s photoshopped him from my memories.”

“We could get someone to hypnotise you...” Oliver suggested.

“Already tried it, Alex’s sister hypnotised me on Saturday when the first batch of memories came back. We decided that he’s so horrific I don’t want to remember him, so my self-preservation instincts are locking that memory down tight.”

Poppy’s tears had stopped now, she gave me a quick kiss and slipped from my arms, Belle hugged her tightly before Poppy retook her seat.

“That must have been a difficult story to tell, thank you.”

“I missed something out, the Swiss Cottage murders, I was there with Gemma and Meghan, another time when I ran away. It was Kenzie who killed them.”

Oliver was silent for a moment as he assembled his thoughts, eventually he looked up, gifting Poppy with a smile.

“Thank you, Poppy, this past hour can’t have been easy for you, there’s a few cases I’ll close now, although we don’t know who did the crimes, I’m guessing we’ll never know, so we won’t waste any more resources. There’s also a few we can close because we know who did them, but the culprit is dead. I know we have quite a big file on Kenzie, so it ties up neatly. The Misha case we’ll keep open, if you remember anything else, please tell me, via Jenny.”

“So, I’m not in trouble?”

Oliver smiled, “normally, yes, deliberately withholding information on a crime is an offence, but I completely understand why you did it. Let’s just assume I’ve given you an official caution and leave it at that, shall we.”

Belle put her hand up, “please sir!”

“You don’t need to raise your hand, Belle,” Oliver laughed.

“Sorry, err ... I was once arrested, for soliciting, but I was innocent, I never did that, Poppy wouldn’t let me...”

“Very wise.”

“Yeah, I know that now, anyway, I was arrested, and I need to know whether I’ve got a record, because I shouldn’t have.”

“OK, do you remember where you were taken?”

“Charing Cross.”

“And do you remember the date?”

“14th June 2021.”

“How do you remember the date,” Poppy asked, “I didn’t even know what day it was half the time?”

“I have the scene locked in my head, the date was on the whiteboard behind the desk. God, I was so angry with those policemen.”

Oliver was tapping keys, “there’s no record of anyone called Belle being arrested that night.”

“Belle wasn’t my real name then, try Amelia Dean, or Amelia Saffron Dean.”

“That’s a lovely name, why did you change it?”

“Thank you, I was always called Belle on the streets, so when I had chance, I added it to my name legally.”

“Well, there’s no record of an Amelia Dean, or Amelia Saffron Dean.”

“I think maybe I made up a name.”

“OK, there’s only one way to settle this, I could take your fingerprints and see if we have them on file. As a minor we’d only keep them if you were charged with a crime.”

“If you take Belle’s prints now, will you try to match them with any crime scenes?” Poppy asked, not unreasonably, in the circumstances.

“Is that something you’d rather I didn’t do?”

“I kind of did a lot of shoplifting in the past, and I may have once punched a prostitute and knocked them out.”

We all looked at Belle, “you never told me that!” Poppy cried, a note of admiration in her voice.

“Yeah, remember Tanya, used to work off Rupert Street.”

“Oh yes, I remember him, tall, ginger wig.”

“Him?” I asked.

“Yeah, Rupert Street is mostly gay hustlers,” Belle replied nonchalantly, “so yeah, he was annoying me, telling me off because I was to pretty and all the guys were trying to pick me up, I guess having no boobs to speak of they thought I was a twink or something.”

“Twink?” I asked.

“Young gay boy,” Poppy translated without taking her attention from Belle.

“Yeah, he started pushing me around, so I punched him, really hard, he fell back and didn’t get up for ages, the manager of that BDSM shop came out and picked him up, everyone was laughing, although we shouldn’t have really, I could have properly hurt him. Anyway, Duncan, the manager, he called the police on me, so Maxine, his assistant, slapped him for being a snitch and she helped me run away before the police came.”

“Well, this is all maybe more than you should be telling me,” Oliver smiled, “if I take your prints the search will look for any active warrants against you, so what do you want to do?”

“Ahh, I’m not sure.”

“The shoplifting I wouldn’t worry about, we don’t collect fingerprints, what would be the point, there’d be hundreds of prints everywhere. The assault against ... Tanya was it?” Belled nodded, “I can’t see where we would have tried to collect fingerprints. If they tried to press charges, would either Tanya or Duncan know your real name?”

“No, they only know me as Belle.”

“I think we’re safe.”

“OK, you can take my fingerprints.”

“As a minor, I think we’d better ask for your parent’s permission, and with all due respect, Alex, I’m going to ask Jenny.”

“That’s fine,” I answered, she has far more to lose than me if this all goes sideways.

Oliver phoned Jenny’s office and she came running, I unlocked the door as I heard her footsteps.

“Is everything OK?”

“Everything is fine,” Oliver replied, “we’re all cleared up with Poppy, now we’re putting Belle’s mind at rest. She’s a little worried about the time she was arrested for solicitation.”

“Ahh, that again,” Jenny sighed.

“I can’t find any record under any name she’s used in the past, so, with your permission, we’ll run her prints through IDENT1.”

“Are you sure Belle? What if...”

“Mum, I was never a career criminal, I don’t think I’ve left my prints at any major crime scenes.”

“We’ve talked it through,” Oliver added, “and we don’t think she’s left any prints anywhere.”

“And if we do find anything?” Jenny asked.

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, I have authorisation to delete searches, if necessary, and as she’s a minor, we can probably delete her record.”

“Could you delete mine?” Poppy joked.

“You don’t have a record,” Oliver replied, “I made sure of that.”

“Excuse me,” Poppy exclaimed, “did I have a record?”

Jenny looked embarrassed, “I’m afraid you did.”

“What for? I don’t remember being arrested.”

“Neither do I,” Belle replied, “in fact I seem to remember you were all hoity toity about me being arrested.”

“Hoity toity!” Poppy laughed, “where did that come from?”

“I’ve no idea,” Belle answered, slapping Poppy’s leg playfully, “anyway, I need to know why you were arrested, I hope it’s for stealing make-up or something.”

“You flashed a police officer,” Jenny answered, “apparently you were a little worse for wear one evening, he tried to move you on, so you unzipped your jacket and displayed your assets to everyone.”

“I was arrested for flashing, that seems a bit harsh.”

“You were in St Paul’s Cathedral,” Oliver replied.

“Oh fuck!” Poppy gasped, “I am so sorry! Oh my god, I’m going to hell aren’t I. Err, can we go there at the weekend, I really need to apologise.”

Belle wrapped her arms around her sister, “we’ll go together, just you and me, we’ll find the highest-ranking priest in the place, and you can say you’re sorry, in person.”

“Thank you, Belle, you’re the best.”

“So yeah, we cleared that little embarrassment for you,” Jenny laughed, “and I was hoping I wouldn’t have to mention it.”

“Thanks mum, you are also the best. Now we’ll go and see who Belle’s flashed.”

Oliver led us down to the custody suite.

“Hey Tom!” Belle called out as she saw him being the desk.

“Hey Belle, what are you in for today?”

“Ahh, you know, the Man is just out to get me.”

“Ain’t that the truth,” Tom sighed, before straightening up as he spotted DCS Williamson, “Oh, sorry sir, I didn’t see you there, how can I help?”

“Is there anyone in the cells?”

“Not at the moment, sir.”

“Then now might be a good time to go for a tea break, we need to borrow your fingerprint terminal for five minutes.”

“Belle isn’t in trouble, is she?”

“We hope not, we’re just checking.”

“Come round this side, Belle,” Tom asked cheerily.

Belle hopped up on the counter, swinging her legs over, she slid down onto Tom’s chair.

“Have you ever seen one of these before?” he asked Belle, showing her his fingerprint reader.

“It looks like a big touchpad off a laptop.”

“It’s similar, but a lot more sensitive, put your whole hand on the pad, make sure you keep your hand very still until you hear a beep.”

Belle did as Tom asked, swapping hands after the beep.

“What happens now?” She asked after her left hand was read successfully.

“Well, have you seen on TV as the police computer rapidly displays hundreds of fingerprints until it finds a match?”

“Yeah!” Belle replied excitedly, “like on CSI!”

“Well, that doesn’t happen I’m afraid. What it’s doing now is checking all the swirls on your fingers against every other finger the same size. This means it’s not wasting time checking your prints against people with big hands, like mine,” he spread his hand over Belle’s, “because my fingers are twice the size of yours.”

“That’s clever, how will we know when it’s finished?”

“It will tell us. There’s about 5 million sets of fingerprints on file, probably less than 5% are hands as tiny as yours, because we only keep minors’ prints on file if they’re successfully prosecuted. If they’re cleared, or not charged at all, we delete the prints.”

“That’s still about 250,000 files to check.”

“Good maths, Belle!” Poppy exclaimed.

Belle pointed at the screen, “oh wow, the computer is quick, look, it’s done 50% already.”

She watched the percentage climb on the screen, fascinated by the progress. On the other side of the we kept our fingers crossed.

After a couple more minutes the computer chimed.

“Ahh, shit,” Jenny gasped.

“I guess that’s not a good sound,” I asked.

“Not really,” Tom replied, “swap seats Belle, I need to see the report it’s found.”

“Am I in trouble?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.