The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

A little later Poppy stirred, she was still on top, and I was still partially inside her.

“What time is it dad?”

I lifted my head so I could see the clock, “it’s a little after 10.”

“Wow, we’ve been asleep for ages, that orgasm wiped me out.”

“It was amazing,” Belle replied in an awed whisper, “I came just watching, I wasn’t even playing with myself.”

“I need a wee, then I need something to eat, we missed dinner. Is mum home?”

“She is, they popped in to see you about half an hour ago.”

“Oh, I missed them. I wanted to see her new undies. I’ll have a wee then go see her.”

She touched her lips to mine and we kissed, “that was amazing dad, I can’t believe how intense that orgasm was, did you like the colours?”

“I did, how did you know about the colours?”

“I felt your mind as I came. No idea how that happened, something to look out for next time.”

“Definitely,” I agreed as she slipped off me and out of bed.

“Ahh, I’ve got no clothes in here,” Poppy sighed as she returned from the bathroom.

“You can borrow my t-shirt,” Belle replied, brightly.

“Thanks sweetie, but I’m not sure it’ll fit, and then you’d have nothing to put on.”

“I don’t mind going downstairs naked, at least all the curtains will be closed.”

Poppy laughed, “true. OK, let’s go naked.”

“If you don’t mind, I’ll put some pants on,” I told them.


Jenny was in the kitchen with Katie and Lia, they were drinking wine and eating crisps.

“Hey sleepyhead, did you have fun with your dad,” Jenny called as we entered the room.

“It was dreamy,” Poppy replied, wistfully.

“What about you Belle, did you have fun?”

“Oh man, it was amazing, I came and I wasn’t even doing anything, just being there with them, it was magical.”

Lia lifted a lingerie shop carrier, “we got you a present, Belle.”

“Really? What did you buy? I hope it’s not a bra, you know my feelings about bras,” she added suspiciously.

“It’s not strictly speaking a bra, and I think you’ll like them,” Lia replied as she placed a few small, tissue-wrapped packages on the table.

Belle sat beside Jenny and picked up one of the packages, “I’ve not had a present for ages, this is so exciting,” she gushed as she unwrapped it, carefully spreading the tissue paper across the table as she lifted a pretty, lacy bralette, “this is a bra,” she exclaimed, sulkily.

“It’s not like a normal bra,” Katie soothed her, “it’s just lace, there’s no metal wires or padding.”

Poppy took the bralette from Belle and helped her try it on, “it’s so pretty,” she told Belle, “just like you.”

“It is pretty,” Belle agreed, “and it’s not uncomfortable.”

Lia took a photo and showed it to her sister, “it suits you, and there’s matching panties.”

“I thought you were shopping for mum, not me.”

“We got loads for mum, but I picked you these for a reason.”

“Oh, really, what reason.”

“Well, I was thinking how cute your little boobies would look if you had your nipples pierced...”

Belle’s eyes lit up, she looked at Jenny, then Poppy, “oh wow, can I have them pierced mum?”

“Who are you calling mum?” Poppy laughed.

“Err, I think you, I’m too excited to think straight.”

“I’m happy for you to have them pierced, I might get mine done.”

“Anyway, I was thinking there’d be a problem because you don’t wear a bra, they’d show straight through your school shirt. So, when I saw these in the shop...”

“They’re perfect!” Belle replied, turning to Poppy, “can you get one of my shirts while I try the panties on?”

“Of course,” Poppy said as she dashed upstairs.

While Poppy was away Jenny shrugged out of her blouse, displaying a magnificent red and black lace encased cleavage.

“Holy shit!” Belle cried, “you look amazing, mum.”

“Thanks Belle, and so do you, that bra is very pretty.”

“It is, thanks Lia. I hope you didn’t spend much on me.”

“I didn’t spend anything,” Lia laughed in reply, “thank dad for giving mum his credit card.”

“Don’t worry,” Jenny told me, “you only bought Belle’s things.”

“Aww, thanks dad, that’s so thoughtful,” Belle teased.

Poppy returned with tomorrow’s shirt, Belle slipped it on and fastened the buttons.

“Now for the test, kiss me and see if my nips show.”

Never one to turn down such an offer, Poppy took Belle in her arms and they kissed for the longest time.

Belle pulled away after a minute, panting, “oh shit, that was intense,” she gasped as she pulled her shirt tight, “how do I look?”

“Zero evidence of naughtiness,” Katie confirmed.

“Amazing, thank you Lia, this is an amazing present.”

Lia passed Belle the bag, “there’s three bralettes and 5 pairs of panties, enough for the whole week.”

“Are all the panties this nice?”

“They’re all lacy.”

“Aren’t they too fancy for school?”

“Who’s looking at your pants at school?”

“Err, nobody should be. Just all the girls I saw in PE had plain ones on.”

“So, wear plain ones when you’re doing PE, or even better, start a trend,” Lia told her.

Belle smiled at this idea, “mmm, do I take advice from the girl who flashed my teacher this morning?”

“I think you should,” Poppy replied, “anyway, I’m starving, do you want a toastie.”

“I’d love a toastie, then we’re going to our bed so we can have another cuddle.”

“Don’t you want to go back to bed with dad?”

“I’ve been thinking about that, and it’ll probably hurt, and it’s a Sunday, and I don’t want to be all farty at school tomorrow. Maybe some other time. Tonight I just want to cuddle up to you.”

“OK sweetie, what do you want on your toastie?”

“Cheese and pickle, and can I have a hot chocolate please? Oh my, I need to check Maisie’s chocolates.”

“They’re in the fridge,” Jenny reminded her.

Belle scooted past Poppy and pulled her chocolates from the fridge, “Ahh damn, I’ve forgotten which are which. I guess we’ll have to taste them. Come here everyone.”

We gathered around the counter and Belle gave us a chocolate from each section.

“Oh wow, it’s sweet,” Katie said as she bit into hers.

“What flavour is it?”

“Blueberry, it’s amazing.”

We told her the flavours one by one and she jotted them down in the right order. Once she had them all Belle lit one of the cooker rings and started to heat up a big needle. As Poppy cooked the toasties, Belle carefully etched a letter into each chocolate.

Once she was finished, she pulled a small plastic tub from under the sink and lined it with the lingerie shop tissue paper.

“If I give her two of each it’ll leave plenty for us to enjoy tomorrow night,” she told us.

We all agreed this was a good idea.

“They’re wonderful, but they’re also really sweet, more than two of each would be too many,” Jenny advised.

“So they’re OK?”

“They’re more than OK,” Lia told her, “they’re amazing, and they’re also such a wonderful, thoughtful gift. I don’t think anyone else at school has made someone home-made chocolates.”

“They’re not as shiny as I’d hoped, I think I was supposed to do something else with the chocolate before I poured it into the mould. Are you sure they taste OK?”

“Positive, they taste amazing,” Poppy replied.

“Who had the coffee?”

“I did,” Jenny replied, “it was the best coffee cream I’ve ever tasted.”

“Don’t be silly,” Belle told her.

“No, seriously, I could tell you’d made it with proper coffee, it was really tasty.”

Poppy handed Belle a plate and a mug, “come on Nigella, let’s go upstairs for that cuddle you promised me.”

“I might even kiss you if this toastie is nice.”

“I guarantee it’ll be the best toastie you’ve had today.”


“So, was today a success?” Jenny asked as we lay together after she’d done what Belle couldn’t bring herself to do.

“You tasted the chocolates, I’d say they were a success.”

“She’s so good in the kitchen, but you know full well that’s not what I meant.”

“We had some tears once Poppy realised that she’d been staying away to punish herself, she and Belle had a talk about bi-sexuality and pan-sexuality. Belle doesn’t see why there’s a difference, but she is adamant she’s really a lesbian, I guess I’m her friend with benefits.”

“Oh, I really don’t think so. The whole idea of a friend with benefits is you have no feelings, and Belle very much has feelings for you.”

“She decided she wanted anal today, after Poppy had made love.”

“So why did she just back out?”

“She does it a lot, I think she likes the idea of it, she knows Poppy loves it, and saw how much Lia enjoyed it. She then realises that it will hurt, maybe a lot, and she finds an excuse to back out.”

“I quite enjoyed the ‘being all farty at school’ excuse.”

“Ahh yes, that’s because Poppy will have told her about it making you fart.”

As if on cue, “whoops, sorry,” Jenny giggled, “is this where I pull the duvet over your face.”

“I’d rather you didn’t,” I laughed, “I’m kind of glad Belle keeps backing out,” I continued, more seriously, “because I’m terrified I’ll hurt her.”

“As she used any toys?”

“She says Poppy has used a small dildo on her, and Poppy did say earlier how much she enjoyed sticking a finger in her, and I quote, ‘cute little bum hole’”

“So, Belle does like anal play, but not the thought of your big truncheon up her bum. I can understand that, if I was her size, I’d be terrified.”


The next morning, I was up the same time as everyone else, as I wanted to make sure everything was ready outside for Ernie and Mick to prepare the base for Lia’s office.

Belle was parading around in her new bralette, “this is so pretty, it seems a shame to cover it up.”

“I’m fairly sure the school as a rule about wearing a shirt or blouse,” Jenny told her as she grabbed a quick coffee before dashing off.

“If Belle’s just wearing a bra, then so am I,” Poppy insisted.

“Nobody will get any work done if you flash your big knockers to the class,” Belle replied.

“So, fair’s fair, if I can’t flash my tits, then neither can you.”

“Hmph! Aren’t you a fun sponge this morning!”

“OK, if I’m not fun I’ll make you eat toast instead of crunchy nut cornflakes.”

“Cornflakes please, and I promise to wear my shirt.”

“Super, then after school we’re going to meet up with Lia because she knows somewhere we can get our nipples pierced.”

“Seriously, we can have them done? Jenny, is that right?”

“I’ve checked, and as long as you have an adult with you, some studios will agree to do it. I have no objection, and Lia’s a responsible adult, so if you want them done, it’s fine by me.”

“Can I have my belly button done as well?”

“Anything accept your lips, nose or eyebrows, in fact, anything in your face is out.”

“Not even a little nose stud?”

“Sorry,” Katie chipped in, “those are against school rules. One pair of studs in your ears is the limit.”

“Ahh, ok, no nose stud yet. I don’t want to get suspended two weeks running.”

Jenny kissed Belle goodbye, “one suspension is enough.”

“One per term, that’s all I can promise,” Belle offered with her brightest smile.

“OK, you’re such a minx, but you’re just so adorable. No more fights though.”

“I’ll try. I won’t start any, that’s an absolute promise.”

“And that’s all I ask. Have a great day everyone.”


Lia had our biggest mugs ready for Ernie and Mick. They arrived a little after 8:30, pulling up at the back of the house, on the path I’d shown them.

They had a cement mixer on the back of Mick’s van, I helped them lift it off and roll it into the garden. Whilst Lia made the tea, we unloaded the rest of their equipment.

During the first round of drinks Ernie went through the plan of action. Lia would help Mick dig a narrow trench about 18 inches deep from the utility room to the bottom of the garden, he’d brought a jack hammer to break up the concrete slab by the door.

I helped Ernie dig the big hole for the concrete base, he drove the digger, I moved the spoil in a wheelbarrow and dumped it along the edge of the garden ready for Lia’s flowerbeds.

Lia finished her job before we did, so she helped us place a thick membrane sheet into the bottom of the pit we’d just dug. Ernie then cut long wooden boards which we used to line the sides of the pit to stop any earth falling in.

While we finished preparing the ground for the concrete base, Mick was feeding a length of electrical cable through a reinforced plastic ducting, ready to bury in the trench.

Lia made some sandwiches whilst I helped Mick run the plastic ducting from the house, down the garden and though a thick piece of plastic pipe which we’d stuck into the ground towards the back of the pit, where it would stand slightly proud of the concrete slab. Mick fastened a thick plastic bag over the end of the pipe to protect it from concrete, and any potential rain.

Ernie set the cement mixer running as Lia brought sandwiches and tea.

“Belle said we could have one chocolate each,” she announced as she placed the tray on the ground, “she made these yesterday.”

“She made chocolates?” Ernie asked, “she’s a surprising girl.”

“That’s one way to describe her,” Lia laughed, “there’s a clue to the flavour scrawled into each one, I think she got bored towards the end, these are hard to read.”

“I have to drill though the wall this afternoon, I’ll need that shelf unit moving,” Mick said later as he finished his sandwich.

“No problem, I’ll take all the clean clothes upstairs,” Lia said, “will we be able to put it back afterwards?”

“Oh yes, I’ll fasten some plastic conduit onto the wall then you can put the shelves back.”

“I need to meet up with the others at 3,” Lia said as we selected a chocolate each, “is there anything else you need me to do?”

“Mmm, this is a nice chocolate,” Mick said as he bit into his, “orange, a much bigger flavour than the ones you buy in the shops.”

“Belle said it’s all organic ingredients, and the orange flavour is from Spanish oranges, which is special apparently.”

“Well, I approve. Anyway, there’s a roll of warning tape over there, I need you to lay it along the top of the ducting then kick the earth back in the trench, we’ll put the turf back later.”

“No problem, I’ll get that sorted,” she bit into her chocolate, “oh wow, mum was right, the coffee cream is amazing. What did you get dad?”

“The mango one, you’d never guess it was baby food.”

Ernie bit into his, “mmm, blueberry, fantastic. Why did she make chocolates?”

“Because she wants a girl in her class to talk to her.”

“Well, if these don’t work, I don’t know what will.”

I collected the lunch things and carried them to the kitchen while Lia ran a length of plastic hazard tape along the top of the electrical ducting.

“It’s probably an idea to leave some kind of mark above ground to show where the ducting trench runs, in case you forget. I’m fitting a safety circuit breaker, but there’s still a danger someone could get hurt if they ram a spade through the cable.”

“I was thinking we could get some fancy stepping stones to run from the house to the office, for when it’s muddy,” Lia told him, “we could place them along the trench as a reminder.”

“Excellent idea, I’ve got a catalogue from the garden centre in the van, they have some nice decorative stepping stones.”

“I saw them when I went last week, there’s some that look like slices of tree, I like those. Once we get the flowerbed sorted, I’ll go looking for plants and pots and decorations.”

“Let me know when you’re going, I’ll take you in the van, save you paying for delivery.”

“Thank you Mick, that’s so kind of you.”


It took the rest of the afternoon to fill the pit with concrete, Lia disappeared around two to shower and change, then she made a final round of tea before she left to meet her sisters at school.

“Remember what Jenny said, Belle can’t have a nose piercing.”

“Yep, nothing on the face.”

“That also means her tongue.”

“That will upset Poppy,” she replied with a smile.

Mick looked at Ernie, who just shook his head, “it’s complicated, best not to think about it.”

“Poppy saved Belle’s life, didn’t she?” Mick asked.

“They saved each other,” I replied, “without Belle’s love we don’t think Poppy would have had the strength to survive.”

“I see, so they’re girlfriends first, sisters second?”

“I think they’re closer even than sisters, I’ve never seen a couple so co-dependent.”

“I’d like to meet them all.”

Ernie looked at the level of the concrete he’d just poured, “we need one more load of concrete in there, I reckon they’ll be home before we finish.”

“I’ll get the electrics fitted inside, the weatherproof box on the outside has a couple of extra plug sockets, should you need them.”

“Thanks Mick, I’m sure they’ll be handy when the weather is good enough to spend the evenings outside.”

“Once I’m finished with the electrics, I’ll fit the wireless box. Where’s your main router again Alex?”

“It’s in my office upstairs. You can drill through the window frame if that makes your job easier.”

“It does, thanks, I’ll do it in the corner and seal the hole with matching sealant.”


It was full dark by the time Ernie was pouring the last of the concrete, Mick used his newly fitted external plug sockets to power a couple of large LED panels, lighting the garden like a football pitch.

Once Ernie and Mick were happy the concrete was smooth and level they drove four stakes into the ground and tied a tarpaulin over the whole base, pulling it tight and sloping it slightly so water wouldn’t collect if it rained overnight.

“It’ll be fine to walk on by tomorrow, and definitely fine to build on next Monday.”

“Fantastic Ernie, how much do I owe you both?”

“You paid for all the materials, you don’t owe us anything.”

“But you’ve worked a full day.”

“Consider it our little bit for your girls’ charity, and if you put that Jeremy guy onto us, we’ll help out with fixing up the other places you’ll be using.”

“Aye,” Mick added, “like I said, I’m mostly retired now, so I’ve got plenty of time to give you folks.”

Any further discussion was halted by Belle bursting into the garden, “Oh hey dad, and err...”

“Hi Belle, this is Ernie and Mick, they’ve very kindly laid the base for Lia’s office.”

“Thanks for the chocolate,” Ernie said, holding out his hand to shake Belle’s, “it was fantastic.”

“Which one did you have?”

“The blueberry, it was very, err, blueberry.”

“I used blueberry syrup, I love it. The lights,” she said, waving her hands, “I came out to see the lights, they’re so bright.”

“Don’t worry, they’re just here so we could see to finish our work,” Mick told her, “I’ll take them away with me tonight.”

“I love them! We could work outside until dead late in spring.”

Mick looked at me, “I could fit similar ones to the back wall, not this bright, because the neighbours would complain, maybe one on the outside of the cabin as well, to give light from both sides.”

“That would be amazing, thanks,” Belle replied, she gave Mick a quick kiss on the cheek and dashed back inside.

“That’s Belle,” I told him, “Impulsive and overly familiar, but a great cook. So, I guess we’re having new lights out here.”

“LED lights are really cheap, they even make remote control ones that change colour if you’re having a party.”

“Now that would really impress Belle.”

“I’ll get some ordered, I can install them when we come back next week to build the cabin.”

“Excellent, shall we go inside to meet the rest of the family.”


I was only slightly surprised to see five girls in the kitchen.

“Hey dad,” Poppy cried as we kicked off our muddy shoes, “this is Maisie.”

“Oh, hi Maisie, I’m Alex,” I told her as I accepted a mug of coffee from Lia, she had tea waiting for Ernie and Mick.

“Hello Mr Harrison, I love your books,” she replied almost too quietly for me to hear.

“Thank you, Maisie, I’m finding a surprising number of girls who enjoy my books.”

“They’re exciting, and I like reading about the places your heroes visit.”

“I apologise for the mess today, we don’t normally have floodlights and a mini-digger in the garden.”

“What are you doing?”

“We’re preparing the ground for an office for Lia,” Ernie told her, “It’s going to be built on a concrete base.”

“Can I have a look at your digger, please. I went to Diggerland last year with my mum, it was a lot of fun.”

“Of course you can,” Mick replied, “and if you come back tomorrow I’ll let you drive it back onto the wagon.”

“Really! Oh my god, I’d love that.”

Maisie followed Mick and Ernie out to the garden.

“So, did she talk to you?” I asked as the door closed behind them.

“Err, yes. She’s now my best friend.”

“She’s had her nipples pierced with the rest of us, I’m hoping her parents don’t find out,” Lia added.

“So, you’ve all had them done?”

“Oh yes, the shop shouldn’t really have done them as the owner has a strict ‘nothing below the neck’ rule for under 18’s, but the chance of five sales changed her mind.”

“Did it hurt?”

“Well, duhh!” Poppy replied, “Obviously it hurt, and they’re still sore, but they all look so pretty. We’ll show you when Ernie and Mick have gone.”

“On that subject, they’ve done the work today for free, for the charity. Mick said he’s happy to do any work that needs doing for other places you’ll be using.”

“Shit, really! That’s so nice. I’m glad I gave him a little kiss before. When are they coming back, did he say tomorrow?”

“He’s collecting his digger tomorrow, they’ll be back properly next Monday to help build the cabin.”

“I’ll bake them a cake! Yes, this weekend we’re baking, Poppy.”

“Why get me involved, I can’t cook.”

“You’re a perfectly adequate assistant,” Belle replied.

Maisie waved as Ernie and Mick drove off, she turned and walked back up the garden, “How’s Maisie getting home, did you mention she doesn’t live around here,” I asked.

“She lives in Putney, not far from my ex-parents’ house. Her mum’s coming to pick her up.”

“That was a lot of fun,” Maisie said as she returned, “thanks for this Belle, it’s been my best day ever.”

“I’m just happy to see you smile.”

“As long as you don’t tell anyone at school you’ve seen me happy. I’ve got a reputation to keep.”

“Hanging out with me will only reinforce your outsider reputation.”

“Oh my god, you’re the coolest girl in school. I wanted to talk to you ever since you knocked out Jade.”

“So, why didn’t you talk to me?”

“I can’t just go up to someone, to talk to them, I don’t know how.”

“It’s lucky I do know how to talk to people.”

“And how to make chocolates, they’re a lovely gift. Me and mum will enjoy them tonight while we watch TV.”

“Why not your dad?”

“He doesn’t watch TV,” is all she said in answer, clearly she doesn’t like talking about her father.


Jenny was just coming through the front door as Maisie’s phone sounded with a message, “oh, it’s my mum, she’ll be here in five minutes,” she said as Jenny stepped into the kitchen.

“Hi, you must be Maisie! I see the chocolates worked.”

“Hello Mrs Harrison...”

“I’m not Mrs Harrison, well, not yet anyway. Just call me Jenny.”

“Or DC Jenny, because she’s a detective,” Belle added, proudly.

“I saw you on TV once, on the news, you found the two dead girls.”

“That’s right, and Poppy told me about them, that’s how we found their bodies.”

“How did you know where they were?” Maisie asked, innocently.

“Because I saw one of them being murdered,” Poppy replied quietly, “she was my friend, I ran away because I knew I’d be next.”

“Oh, fuck.” Maisie gasped, “were you there, Belle.”

“No I wasn’t, thankfully nobody in the squat let me go to places like that.”

“Tomorrow, when we’re in school, am I allowed to talk to you?” Maisie asked Poppy.

“Why would you think you aren’t allowed?”

“Because you’re year 11, and well, pretty much everyone in year 9 is terrified of you after what you said to Jade’s friends.”

“Oh man, that only applies to Jade’s friends if they try to do anything silly to Belle. Of course you can talk to me and Katie.”


The gate buzzer sounded as Belle was showing Maisie the electric piano, “oh, that’ll be your mum, the gate release is by the front door.”

I was behind her as Maisie opened the door, “oh, hello Mr Harrison, I hope she’s been no trouble, it’s not often she goes to friend’s houses.”

“No trouble at all Mrs Chambers, please call me Alex, come in, do you want a tea or coffee?”

“I mustn’t stop really.”

“It’s no trouble, come into the kitchen and meet the family.”

“A coffee would be lovely, thank you, it’s so chilly outside tonight.”


“I was surprised when Maisie called to say she was visiting a friend, she’s spoken about you a lot, Belle, pretty much non-stop since you started school last week.”

Belle beamed at this, Maisie blushed.

“Now I’ve seen you all, I’m so happy, you seem like such a nice family. If you don’t mind, I think I recognise you Jenny, and Poppy, were you on the telly?”

“Poppy and Belle were on TV last weekend,” Maisie told her, “on the news, they were given an award, because they helped the police find and identify two dead girls, they were Poppy’s friends.”

“Gosh, you’re those girls, the ones with the charity.”

“Yes! And Mrs Harrison, sorry, not Mrs Harrison yet, DC Jenny was on the news when they found the dead girls.”

“Ahh yes. That’s right, and Mr Harrison...”

“Alex,” I corrected her, “even the girls call us Alex and Jenny half the time.”

“Yes, Alex, you’re the man who writes the books Maisie likes. I’ve read a couple, some of the bits were a bit, err, steamy, and The Reverend doesn’t approve, but so long as Maisie is reading and broadening her horizons, that’s fine by me.”

“Ahh, I think Maisie is reading my adult books, there’s no steamy scenes in my young adult books.”

“Err, I think you’ll find some of them have kissing in,” Belle corrected me.

“Well, yes, but that’s all. I use two different names for my writing, my Young Adult books are under David Harris, and my adult fiction is under Harrison Davis.”

Maisie laughed at this, “I’m so sorry, I never even noticed the different names, I liked the covers mostly, also the style, typeface, and author photographs are the same on all your books. Now I think about it, I prefer the more adult books, the ones with Cassandra, she’s a proper heroine, someone to aspire to. I think she’s like Lara Croft, but with a more achievable figure.”

“Thank you, I’ve never thought of her that way.”

“She sounds so sexy,” Belle added, “Look at Lia, Maisie, now close your eyes and imagine Lia in dad’s books as she’s running across that bridge after planting a bomb in front of the Baron’s castle gates.”

“Oh wow, yes, I can just picture Lia in Cassandra’s black ninja suits.”

“Quite,” Janet broke in to change the subject, “so, did you enjoy your afternoon with your new friends?”

“Oh gosh, yes. Lia took us to a piercing studio.”

Lia spat her coffee onto the kitchen counter, she covered it up with a coughing fit while Poppy mopped up the mess.

Janet moved Maisie’s hair back, “now, you know how The Reverend feels about piercings and tattoos, you’re defiling God’s work.”

“Relax mum, he won’t see them.”

“Well, I see it’s not your ears you’ve had pierced.”

“I’ve had my nipples pierced, because Belle and Poppy were having theirs done.”

The rest of Lia’s coffee hit the worktop as Janet went bright red, but she didn’t speak. I was worried we’d have a full-blown row in the kitchen until I saw her relax.

“I guess that’s OK, so long as you never let The Reverend know about them. I know you’ve been asking for your ears pierced for such a long time,” she turned to Jenny, “are you OK with this?”

“Well, we’re a relaxed household, we try to have as few rules as possible. The girls are, by necessity due to their past lives, very mature, very bright, and well-behaved, most of the time,” she smiled at Belle, “so if they want to have body piercings, I can hardly say no.”

“Which isn’t saying you approve.”

“OK, personally I wouldn’t want my nipples pierced, but my daughters’ bodies are their own. The only rules that govern what they do with them are the school rules, which are one pair of earrings and no nose studs or lip piercings. Belle wanted her nipples pierced and I agreed she could, Poppy liked the idea and decided to have hers done, the same for Lia and Katie.”

Janet turned to Maisie and her hand on her daughter’s, “I know you disagree with a lot of what The Reverend says, and you deliberately rebel to annoy him with your hair, your clothes, your refusal to attend church. Please, for my sake if not yours, don’t tell him what you’ve done.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.