The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

As soon we arrived home, Poppy, Belle and Katie ran upstairs, giggling as they went.

“I guess they’re looking forward to their night together,” Lia said as their door slammed shut.

“Aren’t you?” Jenny asked, now realising what was happening tonight.

“I’m a little nervous,” she replied.

“You can go and join your sisters, the bed in Poppy’s room will hold the four of you.”

Lia smiled at this, “now that would make for a fun night, but not tonight. I know how excited Belle and Katie are to be spending time together.”

“Belle has some mad skills,” Jenny whispered, “Katie’s in for a treat.”

“And I’ll look forward to it sometime, but now I want Alex to undress me, because this will be a perfect end to a perfect day.”

Jenny slapped my hands away as I nervously fumbled with the fasteners on Lia’s dress, “men!” she muttered, “I’ll unfasten her dress, then you can carry her upstairs.”

A moment later I got my first sight of Lia naked, and she was everything Poppy and Belle had said she was, utterly beautiful, and right now utterly relaxed. She didn’t hesitate as she did a slow turn in for us. Jenny held my hand tightly as we watched our newest and eldest daughter.

Without her heels she’s still almost my height, she must be 5’10”. Her slender frame curving gently from breasts to hips, and what fine breasts. Wonderfully firm, sitting high and proud. Fitting nicely between Katie’s B’s and Poppy’s DD’s.

“She’s beautiful,” Jenny whispered, “and it’s going to take me 20 minutes to get naked and join you.”

“I can help there,” Lia told her as she stepped forwards, unfastening Jenny’s dress quickly, “ahh, Alex go hide somewhere while I remove Jenny from her clothes, there’s some things that your eyes are not meant to see.”

Jenny burst out laughing at this, “she’s right you know, as much as I’d love this to be a super romantic evening for us all, it can’t start until I’m out of this corset and she’s removed half a mile of strong tape, which was the smoke and mirrors that made me almost as stunning as the kids.”

Lia brought her lips to Jenny’s, she kissed her new mother passionately for a moment, “you’re a beautiful woman Jenny, you only needed the corset and the tape to fit in a dress that wasn’t made for you. There’s no need for you to do all this, you’re stunning and we all know it.”

“You’re just being polite,” Jenny mumbled, her cheeks flaring red with embarrassment.

“She’s not, you really are beautiful Jenny,” I said as I picked her up and carried her upstairs, Lia trotted past and opened the bedroom door.

I placed Jenny carefully in the bed, reaching behind her, I pulled the zip all the way down, then pulled the dress off her shoulders and let it fall.

Jenny instantly lifted her hand, covering her breasts and all the tape holding them in place.

Lia gently pulled Jenny’s hands away, then she knelt behind her and started to unlace the corset.

“You shouldn’t be seeing me like this, all this tape isn’t a good look.”

“Will it make you feel better if I told you it was worth it, you looked fabulous tonight.”

“A little, can we avoid this in the future by getting a nice dress that fits me?”

“We certainly can.”

“Not something stupidly expensive. I like the dress Katie wore tonight, something like that, but in my size, and maybe a bit more substantial.”

“Katie and I could take you shopping,” Lia offered, as she started to remove the tape.

“That would be nice, maybe get some pretty underwear as well. I love the bras Poppy wears, I’m sure they must do them in my size.”

“I know where she bought them, we’ll take you there as well,” Lia told her as she gently pushed Jenny back and straddled her mother.

“Oh my,” Jenny whispered as Lia took one of her nipples in her mouth, kissing it before she started to play with it, licking her large areola then flicking the nipple.

“She’s got another boob,” Lia said, her teeth gripping Jenny’s nipple hard enough to make her cry out in pleasure, “come join in.”

So I did.

Lia moved a little to make room and I took Jenny’s left breast in my hand, “Oh my,” Jenny moaned as I look her nipple in my mouth, “it’s a while since I’ve had two people playing with my boobs, this is so nice.”

As I played with Jenny’s breast my right arm wandered down and slipped between Lia’s thighs, she let out a little yelp as I cupped her sex, then a low moan as my middle finger found her clit.

“Oh shit, whatever you just did to Lia, do it some more, I’m nearly there and she’s working hard on my tit.”

With my middle finger playing with her clit, I pressed my thumb against her bum-hole. Given her past history I wasn’t sure how she’d react, but we were all horny and I thought it was worth a try.

“Oh fuck!” Lia cried through clenched teeth, “don’t go in there! Not yet anyway...”

I moved my thumb and doubled down on her clit, Lia pressed herself hard into my palm, writhing in my grip as Jenny gripped our heads and pulled us into her chest, screaming as her first orgasm hit.

“Oh my god, I’ve not come like that in so long...” she sighed as she came down.

Lia lifted her head from Jenny’s breast and brought her face to mine, kissing me hard as she reached her peak, grinding her pussy against my palm.

She worked herself harder and harder until with a low groan she let go, filling my palm with her juices as she came hard. Her lips pushed harder and harder against mine as her orgasm rolled on for a full minute before she collapsed, panting hard, on top of her mother.

“Oh my fucking god, that was so good...” she whispered, a look of pure bliss on her beautiful face, “I think I might have done a wee on your hand though.”

“It’s not wee honey,” Jenny told her, “it’s squirt, and Alex is the only person who’s ever made me do it.”

“And talking of Alex,” Lia said as she came round, “you’ve got far too many clothes on, stand up so I can undress you.”

Who was I to disobey a command like that, so I slid off Jenny and stood at the foot of the bed. My hand and jacket sleeve were soaked in Lia’s fluids,

“Oh shit, look what I’ve done to your suit, I am so sorry Alex...”

“Think nothing of it, I’ll take it to the cleaners in the morning.”

“Well yeah, but I’ve stained your nice white shirt.”

“Ahh, it’s only a little bit, and I’m sure they’ve seen worse,” I smiled as Lia carefully removed my jacket and started to unbutton my shirt.

“This is a really nice shirt as well, the buttons are like little pearls. I hope I’ve not ruined it.”

I lifted Lia’s chin and kissed her, “now isn’t the time to be worrying about my clothes.”

“I guess not, it’s just I’m kind of getting nervous right now...”

Jenny slid off the bed and stepped up close to Lia, “you know that nothing has to happen if you don’t want it to. If you’re nervous you’re not going to enjoy yourself.”

“I really want to, Poppy and Belle keep telling me how good I’ll feel, but they both said he’s got a really big cock, and I worry it’ll hurt.”

“Belle was OK,” Jenny reassured her.

“Yeah, but she also told me that it hurt a bit, and she’s only done it for a couple of minutes each time.”

“So, why don’t you finish undressing your dad, and we’ll play the rest of the night by ear.”

Lia thought for a moment, then she grinned, “I really want to fuck dad, will you help me?”

“Of course, I’m not leaving this room.”

Lia pulled Jenny closer and kissed her hard, panting hard as they parted.

“Is that what you did to Marina?” Jenny asked.

“Pretty much,” Lia giggled.

“No wonder she looked so dazed. Katie really is a lucky girl if she gets that on a regular basis.”

“I’m happy to kiss you any time you like,” Lia told her as she started to remove my shirt, “this shirt is really nasty dad, I don’t think you can take it to the dry cleaners. I’ll put it in the washing machine and see if I can get it clean.”

“OK honey, but don’t worry about that now,” Jenny told her as she ran her fingers through Lia’s hair.

Lia’s hand fumbled on my belt, Jenny helped her and pulled it from the belt loops, playfully spanking Lia with it before she tossed it across the room.

Lia squeaked as the belt slapped against her backside, she stopped what she was doing and thought for a moment.

“mmm, we’ll revisit that later, there’s potential for fun there,” she said in her sexy voice before she lowered the zip on my trousers than let them drop to the floor.

Lia ran her fingers over my boxer shorts, my cock was swollen and clearly visible through the fabric.

“It’s so big,” she whispered, “can I take his shorts down,” she asked Jenny.

“Well, events will come to a sudden stop if you don’t.”

Lia giggled nervously as she gripped the waistband, “oh yeah, he kind of needs to be nude.”

She closed her eyes as she whipped my shorts down.

“Holy shit!” Lia cried as she opened her eyes, “they weren’t kidding, oh man we’re going to have some fun tonight,” she whispered before taking my head in her mouth.

It’s clear that Lia had been taking lessons from her sisters, because she displayed a combination of Poppy’s and Belle’s skills.

Like Poppy she worked her tongue all around my head, even pushing the tip of her tongue into my slit a few times. Then she’d switch to Belle’s ways and bite down on me gently as she continued to play with her tongue. All the while working hard with both hands, playing with my ass cheeks, teasing my balls and sending the odd finger exploring just inside my asshole.

Each time she pushed a finger into my bum her eyes went wide as my cock swelled, at the same time she’d start to bob her head faster, and it wasn’t long before I was ready to blow.

“I’m going to cum soon honey,” I told her, and this is where she differed from her sisters, who took, or at least tried to take, my load into their mouths.

Lia pulled away and started to work my cock by hand, “cum on my face and tits daddy,” she whispered hoarsely, “I want to see you cum, do it now...”

And never being one to resist a command from a beautiful woman I did as she told me.

I’d not orgasmed in a few days, and I’m not sure Lia was really ready, as with a loud groan I shot jet after jet of spunk over her face, her hair, her chest, pretty much everywhere.

“Oh my fucking god,” Lia cried, as she ran her hands through the strings of messy cum all over her body, “where did that come from? I didn’t see anything like this in the photos Belle showed me online.”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t get chance to warn you.”

“It’s OK dad, just a bit of a shock, mmm, could someone get me a towel or something, please.”

Jenny ran to the en-suite, giggling at the state of Lia.

“Oh man, that was awesome,” Lia sighed as she wiped herself down, “although I’ll have words with Belle and Poppy for not warning me about that.”

“I’m so sorry, it’s just I’ve not cum in a few days...”

“A few days! I’d have only expected that kind of flow from a priest on his first visit to a brothel, I’ve actually seen a few priests visiting the ladies in the parlours above the shops on Camden high street, I should maybe talk to the girls, see if they have to cope with gallons of cum.

“Sorry, I’m rambling, err what now. I don’t know the protocol here.”

Jenny squatted beside Lia and cupped her face, she kissed her gently, “mmm, I can still taste him, lovely. Ahh, there’s no protocol honey, Poppy and Belle were relentless, they didn’t give your dad time to catch his breath before pouncing on him again. You can do that, or we could have a little fun, give him a show.”

“Ohh, I like that idea, I like it a lot.”

Jenny stood and reached a hand out for Lia’s and together they stepped across the room to the big bed, Jenny quickly dropped another towel on the wet patch and they lay down together.

They were kissing almost before they hit the duvet, Jenny’s hands on Lia’s behind, massaging her cheeks as Lia’s hands roved across her mother’s back.

The noises from their sensual lovemaking brought me back to life and I soon had a raging erection.

Jenny saw me standing by the bed and rolled over a little so Lia was on top, “are you ready honey?” she asked softly.

Lia swallowed nervously, “will he be gentle?”

“He knows I have access to guns at work.”

“What does that mean?” Lia asked, confused.

“It means he knows I’ll shoot his dick off if he hurts you.”

Lia relaxed visibly, “ahh, that’ll work. Yes, I’m ready.”

I climbed onto the bed and knelt behind Lia. Leaning forward I brought my face in close and ran my tongue down from the small of her back, over her previously abused anus where I spent a moment running my tongue around and into the puckered entrance, Lia let out a long, satisfied sigh as my tongue entered her anus.

“Oh man that’s nice, but not right now, OK...”

I moved onwards and downwards, my tongue, parted her moist pussy lips and for a moment I penetrated her, pushing my tongue as far inside as I could. Lia responded immediately, a tremor running rapidly through her body and she sighed deeply with a small orgasm,

I withdrew my tongue and moved under, she lifted herself up automatically so my tongue could reach her clit. As soon as my tongue touched it though, her whole body shook and she clamped her legs shut against my head.

I waited a few moments for her orgasm to subside, she relaxed, panting slowly as the sensations subsided.

“Ahh,” she gasped, “sorry about that, I seem to be a little more sensitive than normal.”

“It’s OK honey,” Jenny soothed her, “you just be yourself, don’t be self-conscious, just relax and react in any way you like.”

“Thanks,” Lia replied, still out of breath, “I’m ready now, I think, but please, be gentle, I’m still a virgin and I’m kind of worried.”

Jenny pulled Lia’s lips to hers as I positioned myself, carefully I pressed my engorged head against Lia’s warm, inviting pussy. My cock was pulsing with anticipation as I pushed forwards ever so slightly, parting her lips as I moved.

Lia tensed a little, so I stopped moving for a moment. As she started to relax, I slowly pressed onwards until my cock head was inside her pussy and then my heart sank.

“Oh fuck, condom!” I cried.

“It’s OK, it’s OK!” Lia replied, “I can’t get pregnant!”

“Oh honey, not at all,” Jenny said softly, “why not?”

“One day Jayden wasn’t happy about the way I reacted to him, I can’t even remember what I’d done, but he kicked me around the kitchen until I was just a bloody mess, and, well, he broke all my lady bits, my ovaries don’t work anymore.”

“What did the hospital say?”

“What hospital? They just took me to this old woman at the end of the street, paid her £20 to clean and patch me up, just like they always did when they went too far.”

“So how do you know...”

“About my lady bits?”

“Yeah, your ovaries?”

“I wasn’t well one day when Jeremy was around, just picked up a bug I think, but he took me to the walk-in clinic, they decided to run all sorts of tests while I was there. They found some hormone levels were way off the scale and gave me these pills to take, I still take them. and I really should have told you this, I’m so sorry.”

“Didn’t I just tell you to stop apologising, Lia,” Jenny told her, “you have nothing whatsoever to apologise for. I’d like Nita to look at the pills, just so we know they’re the right thing for you. And we’ll take you to the doctor and have her look you over, if that’s OK.”

“You’re all too good to me,” Lia cried, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

I pulled away and Jenny took her to the bathroom. I could hear Lia apologising for ruining the evening as she closed the door.

Ten minutes later they emerged, Lia was smiling a little as she came to sit with me on the edge of the bed.

“I’m trying to find a way to say I’m sorry for ruining the mood without using the word sorry.”

“As a writer I’m going to resist the temptation to help you find the right word,” I replied as I put my arm around her.

“Is it OK if we resume this in the morning, you’re not going to burst or anything if we postpone the fun?”

“Not at all,” I replied.

“Do you want me to go sleep with the others?” she asked.

“Only if you want to, but we were kind of hoping you’d sleep with us,” Jenny told her, “that’s what your sisters do.”

Lia brightened up instantly, “I was hoping you’d say that, can I be in the middle?”

“You can be wherever you want to be, Belle usually sleeps on top of Alex.”

Lia laughed, “Katie told me that, I can just imagine how adorable that looks.”

Jenny pulled back the duvet and we slipped into bed, Jenny on the left, Lia in the middle, with me on the right. Lia faced Jenny and they kissed as Lia pressed herself against my body.

I grew hard as we grew sleepy and I drifted off into sleep with my cock trapped between Lia’s bum cheeks.


It was still dark as I felt a hand slide between our bodies. Lia had rolled over and she brought her lips to mine and kissed me tenderly.

“I can’t sleep,” she whispered, our mouths still together, “is it ok if we do it now, I’m really horny, but I don’t want to wake mum.”

“I’m already awake,” Jenny whispered, “I’ve been playing with myself quietly for the last half hour.”

“Ahh, that’s what the noise was,” Lia laughed, “anyway, you didn’t answer my question, are you going to fuck me or do I join in with mum?”

“There’s only one answer to that,” I replied.

“So, I join in with mum?”

“No, that’s not the answer,” I said as I shuffled around a little until I could feel my cock pressing against Lia’s pussy.

“Oh my god! You’re so hard,” Lia gasped as we both moved at the same time and I slipped inside her welcoming pussy.

“Fuck, fuck, don’t move,” Lia cried, breathing deeply as she tried to come to terms with the large intruder, “this is a bit more painful than I’d hoped, just relax a moment.”

“It’s ok sweetheart, I’ll just lie here and wait for you.”

Lia breathed deeply for a few moments, “can we roll over so I’m on top, is that possible without breaking anything important?”

I slipped my arm under Lia and lifted her as I rolled onto my back, “like that you mean.”

“Yeah, exactly like that,” Lia replied. I could see her grinning in the dim light from the clock radio, she was OK.

We waited for a little moment until she was ready, then Lia shifted her legs until she was straddling me, she threw off the duvet as she lifted her body on her strong arms and she started to move. Raising her hips until I was almost out, my head stretching her pussy entrance to the full, before she slid back down with a sigh, our bodies touching as the full length of my hard cock slipped inside.

“Oh wow, now I know why Belle likes you so much, this feels amazing,” she said brightly, the words breaking up as she fought for breath, “I’m not sure how she fits you all in though.”

“Neither am I,” Jenny told her, “he stretches me out and I’m more than twice her size.”

“She’s clearly hollow,” Lia replied, panting. She braced her arms on my chest as she rode me harder and harder. “Oh fuck I think I’m going cum. Man oh man this is wild,” she cried as she fell forward.

Wrapping my arms around her I started to move, thrusting upwards as I pounded my daughter faster.

“Fuck me daddy!” Lia cried, urging me on as her orgasms crashed together, the pheromones in the air driving us both on until with one last hard thrust I came, pumping my seed deep inside my beautiful daughter.

We lay in a heap for the longest time, Lia kissing my lips, my cheeks, my eyes, my forehead, “thank you, that was everything they told me and more.”

“There’s no need to thank me Lia, the pleasure was wonderfully mutual.”

“Maybe, but thank you all the same.”

We cuddled for a while until Lia became restless, “err, I’m really sorry, but I’m starting to leak.”

“What have we told you about apologising,” I laughed.

“Yeah, but you’re not the one with sticky cum oozing out of your body.”

Wrapping my arms around Lia once more I slid round and clambered out of bed, “what are you doing,” she cried.

“This was much easier with Belle,” I gasped, “but I’m going to try to do it without killing us both.”

Slowly I edged around the bed and stepped over to the en-suite, Jenny, always on hand to help, opened the door and switched on a lamp.

“Could you reach over and turn the shower on,” I asked.

Lia pushed the buttons to set the shower on full, “as much fun as this is,” she laughed, “I strongly suspect one of us will be injured if you try to step into the shower like this.”

“Sadly, I think you’re right.”

“But as soon as you pull your dick out, I’ll leak spunk all over the floor.”

“Don’t worry about that sweetie,” Jenny called through the door, “You get in the shower and I’ll clean up after you.”

“Noooo!” I can’t let you do that.

“It’s not a matter of you letting me, the sooner you get in the shower the sooner you’ll get cleaned up and back to bed so I can get back to cuddling you.”

“There is that,” Lia replied with a wry smile as I slipped my cock out of her pussy and lowered her to the floor.

We both hopped into the shower stall and quickly cleaned off the results of our lovemaking.

Well, I say quickly, she did slide to the floor and clean my cock with her mouth, blinking the water from her eyes as she watched me whilst she gave me a delicious blowjob.

“If I make you cum again, will you still be able to fuck me in the bum in the morning?”

“I don’t know, it’s a while since I’ve done it four times in such a short period.”

“Belle told me she made you cum three times in a night.”

“She did.”

“Challenge accepted,” Lia announced as she took me back in her mouth and worked me hard, sliding a pair of wet fingers exactly where Poppy had told her, with the expected result.

This time she kept me inside her mouth and swallowed every drop, licking her lips as she stood to kiss me.

I must have looked wary, because she laughed as she brought her lips to mine, kissing me hard, her fingers in my wet hair just in case I tried to escape.

“Poppy told me what she’d done, I’m nowhere near that cheeky,” she laughed as we dried ourselves after the shower, “that was fun though, we must do it again some time.”

“I’m not going to say no if you suggest it.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.”


Lia spoke later as we lay in bed, tired but too wired to sleep, “Ok, now I’m going to start wondering what I am.”

“What do you mean,” Jenny asked sleepily.

“So, when I was on the streets I was just me, Lia. I wasn’t gay, straight or bi, I was just me. I didn’t really think about sex. I’d maybe see a girl or boy and think they were pretty, but I never thought about sleeping with anyone.

“I guess being raped from before I was even a teenager can put you off sex, you know.

“So yeah, I didn’t really think about myself as having an orientation. Then Katie kissed me, and my carefully built wall of asexuality crashed down, and I thought there and then, she’s a girl, and she’s pretty, really, really pretty, because she is, Katie is fucking beautiful, and right then I think I was in love with her. So I’m gay, you know, and I’m OK with that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.