The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 38

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Lia polished off her coffee and slotted her mug into the dishwasher, “Katie says Poppy and Belle have changed their names,” she said as absently she closed the door with foot and set it going.

“Yes, they both wanted a break from their pasts, and decided a new name would be a perfect new start.”

“I’d like to change my name, to break from my past, but I have the same surname as Katie, and I’m worried she’ll be offended if I change it.”

“Ahh yes, I can see how that would be awkward. Do you need to change your surname? You could just change your first name, would that be enough of a break?”

“I guess, actually that would be fine, I can pick my two favourite names and keep my surname.”

“Great, so our first job is to get a copy of your birth certificate, then we’ll file a deed poll, then we’ll get you a bank account, then we’ll go shopping.”

“I get to choose the shops, remember.”

“You choose the shops.”


We ran for the station, Lia jumped the gate before I could stop her, only natural I guess, I’d sort her an Oyster card once we hit the shops later.

It was quite a trek across the city to Haringey Registry Office in Wood Green, with a change at Earls Court to the Piccadilly Line. The train was fairly empty most of the way, and we had time to chat, Lia quizzed me about my life, family, what made me decide to take Poppy home.

“Ahh, that’s something I’ve thought about a lot. Even slouched in the bus stop, wet, filthy and shivering, she had an aura. I’m actually struggling to understand why none of the dozens of other people who’d passed her by that afternoon hadn’t been captivated by it.

“Anyway, regardless of aura, I couldn’t leave her there, so I took her home, I told myself I’d get her cleaned up, warm and dry then send her on her way.”

“It didn’t work out that way though, did it.”

“Not quite.”

“At what point did you realise she was staying?”

“Well, I suspected there was something very different about her when she stripped off in front of me before her shower, rather than stripping off in the bathroom.”

“She was never shy in the squats either.”

“I was still going to send her on her way though, after she’d eaten. Then she started talking about things we could do together, and I realised we were very much thinking along the same lines.”

“Did you know how young she was when you started sleeping with her.”

“Hand on heart I thought she was 17, actually she also thought she was 17. During our chat afterwards, and the next day as we were travelling to get her birth certificate, I started to think she was possibly 16. We were both surprised to find out she was only 15.”

“I swear, I’m 18. Err, not that it matters, because I’m with Katie, and, err, it’s me that’s breaking the law, so I’ll be quiet.”

“It’s OK Lia, in our house we do whatever pleases us, but also, we don’t do anything that upsets anyone else, so you can sleep with anyone you like, as long as the other person wants to sleep with you. And the same is true for me, so you and Katie want to be strictly gay, I will at no point attempt to instigate relations with either of you.”

“That’s what they all said, that I was safe with you.”

We rode in silence for a while, then Lia put her hand on my knee, I looked into her lovely eyes, “one day maybe, but not right now. I want to explore life with Katie for a while.”

“And Katie wants to explore life with you.”

“I’m glad about that, she intrigued me the moment she kissed me at the station.”

“She’s quite an impulsive girl who seems to know exactly who and what she wants. It was Katie who approached Poppy on her first day in school.”

“Well, Poppy is quite striking.”

“That’s putting it mildly.”

“It is, she looks stunning in her uniform.”

“And Belle looked amazing too, didn’t she...”

Lia nodded, “oh my, she’s adorable. You’re a lucky man Alex, she loves you so much.”

“What do you think about Helen?”

“She’s amazing, so easy to talk to, and so understanding.”

“She’s been through a lot in her life, most of which I’m only just finding out about.”

“How long have you been sleeping with her?”

“Only since Poppy arrived, before that we were just regular siblings.”

“Why did she have a room at your house?”

“I was engaged to be married, my fiancée Tammy and I planned on having a big family. I’d just sold a screenplay and had more money than I ever imagined, so I used it to buy the biggest house we could afford. Then, not long before the wedding my housekeeper found Tammy in bed with my best man...”

“Oh fuck, that’s cold. What did you do?”

“I kicked her out obviously, and Ellory, my former best friend. That was five years ago, and until Poppy moved in, I’d been alone.”

“You’d not had a girlfriend in all that time?”

“Not a single one.”

“But you’re so hot, why the alone time?”

“Because I lost all trust in women I guess, and my heart was broken more badly than I could possibly imagine. Poppy was fixing me while I was fixing her.”

“So, why Helen’s room.”

“Well, her relationship with Nita hasn’t been exactly smooth running, and for a while she spent more time at my house than hers. Poppy was very happy to inherit Helen’s wardrobe of designer clothes.”

“I’m guessing they’re all Poppy’s size aren’t they...”

“Yep, most of them are.”

“But I’m three inches taller than both of them, and several cup sizes smaller...”

“Yeah, nothing’s your size, sorry.”

“I guess nothing’s Belle’s size either, although I really don’t think she’s into Ralph Lauren and Versace.”

“There is that she’s more into Hello Kitty.”

“Oh my god, she’s so cute.”

“So, you didn’t tell me what name you’ve chosen.”

“Oh yeah, you know two of the names, I’ll tell you the middle one when we get there.”


We had to make an appointment to see the registrar, luckily, they had a slot in an hour, so we wandered over to a coffee shop. I remembered what Belle had said about Lia’s fondness for cakes and steered her towards the counter.

Her mouth was watering as she looked at the variety of cakes on offer, eventually settling on a custard filled choux bun with coffee icing, then also settling on a millionaire’s shortbread.

I ordered them and a couple of large Americanos.

“I have such a sweet tooth, but we could never afford cakes. Belle would steal chocolate for me, but shoplifting cream cakes is awkward.”

“I can imagine. So, you lived in the squat for a while, then where did you go after it was demolished?”

“I spent some time in the tunnels with Belle and Flower, this is before they found the office she mentioned. I don’t deal well with claustrophobia, dark confined places are not good, so I had to leave them.

“I found a few girls I knew who lived under a railway arch, it was an old workshop, there were benches and stuff, so we were fine there until there was a fire in one of the other units and the police made us all leave. I was a huge fire as well, lots of black smoke. We stayed to watch until the gas cylinders started blowing up, then we decided it was best if we left.

“Two girls, Emily and Domino said they knew a group who stayed in Camden, there was a safe back alley where some guys watched out for us, and there was a hostel there that helped girls find jobs and homes, but it had a waiting list and only took from the local streets. That’s where I met Daisy, she was so lovely, I kind of had a crush on her.”

“I saw Daisy, I don’t blame you, she’s very pretty.”

I checked my watch, “ahh, we’d better get back or we’ll miss our appointment.”


The registrar was a lot more serious than the guy who helped Poppy, and Lia needed to answer a lot of questions before he produced a replacement birth certificate.

With that in hand we picked up the forms to file a deed poll to change her name legally.

I watched as Lia carefully filled in her new name, Lia Esme Jackson.

“Esme, that’s an interesting choice.”

“It’s my mum’s name,” Lia replied quietly as she signed the form in her old and new names.

The registrar countersigned as the witness before he made copies. The originals went in an envelope to be filed with the courts. I paid the fee and we left with the copies and her birth certificate.

Our work in Wood Green completed, we jumped back onto the tube and headed for the shops.

“Ok, where do you want to go shopping?” I asked as we got off the train at Oxford Circus.

“Not here,” she replied, taking my hand as she dashed across the station to the Victoria Line.

We changed at Stockwell and Lia led me off the train at Clapham Common.

On the street she looked around to get her bearings, “ahh there it is, come on.”

Lia took my hand again as she walked over the road and down to a Shelter charity shop, “this is where they sell all the good stuff,” she told me as she pushed the door open, “and all the money goes to help the homeless, so it’s win win.”

Lia knew a couple of the staff and she spent the next hour picking through the racks, along with the bags in the back room that hadn’t been sorted yet. In the end she bought around a dozen sets of clothes and the bill was under £200, the dearest item being a Donna Karan blouse, and even that was under £20.

I gave the shop £250 and we staggered out with two packed bags each.

“Wow, that was fun,” Lia laughed as we headed back to the station, “I’m annoyed they didn’t have any shoes, that’s the worst thing about having big feet, I can never find any good second-hand shoes.”

“That’s OK, I’ll get you new ones.”

“No you won’t mister, we’re going to Bernardos, they’ll have some Doc Martens that fit me, and hopefully some boy’s Converse. Then we’re going to CEX to get a used laptop and phone, because there’s no way I’m letting you buy me new ones, it’s way too much money.”

So, 90 minutes later Lia had three pairs of shoes, including a nearly new pair of red Converse, and I was about to pay for a 3-year-old MacBook and a two generations old iPhone, when my phone rang.

“Hello,” I said as I tapped my PIN into the card machine.

“Is this Mr Harrison, Belle’s father?”

“Yes, that’s me, who’s this?”

“My name is Ali Cartwright, I’m Emma McCarthy’s assistant. I’m afraid there’s been a bit of an incident with Belle and Miss McCarthy would like a word with her guardians.”

“What kind of incident? Is Belle OK?”

“Belle is fine, we just need to speak to you, can you come in please?”

“I’m in the city at the moment, it will take me about 45 minutes to get there, is that OK?”

“That will be fine.”

I put my phone away, somewhat puzzled by the call, what could possibly have happened?

“Is everything OK?” Lia asked as we dashed out of the shop, now laden with another bag.

“I have no idea; we have to go see the girls’ Headmistress ASAP.”

We ran to Goodge St, the nearest underground station and hopped on the first train. Annoyingly we had to change twice to get to Wimbledon and arrived at the school somewhat dishevelled and out of breath almost an hour later.

We dashed to the reception and were shown straight to the headmistress’s office. Poppy and Katie were seated outside the office either side of Belle.

“What’s happened?” I asked.

Belle’s eyes were ablaze, she was so angry she was shaking.

“Exactly what I thought would happen,” Poppy replied as the Head’s door opened, so she couldn’t tell me any more.

“I’ll stay here,” Lia said quietly, “I’ll try to calm her down.”

I stepped into the office.

“I’m so sorry I’ve had to drag you down here Mr Harrison, please, take a seat.”

“Please, call me Alex, what’s happened?”

“So, Alex, I’m afraid Belle has been in a fight, which really isn’t the best way for her to start her school career,” Emma replied.

“She doesn’t look like she’s been in a fight.”

“No, it was over very quickly.”

“What happened?” I asked, suddenly realising what Poppy meant.

“Well, it’s always difficult to get to the bottom of these matters, as friends will always back each other’s stories, but from what I can work out, Jade, the other girl, had been needling Belle all day, then as they left the school Jade was walking ahead of Belle and her sisters, she went to her boyfriend who was at the gate, then she decided her boyfriend was looking at Belle and ran up and slapped her.”

“Poppy was worried about this, what happened next.”

“Well, we have no cameras where it happened, but eyewitnesses describe a flurry of action that culminated with Jade lying unconscious and bleeding.”

“Oh shit,” I gasped.

“Exactly.”

“So, what happens now, are you expelling her?”

“Oh no, strictly speaking this is not Belle’s fault. She definitely overreacted, but I’m giving Belle the benefit of the doubt and assuming this is how she would have reacted on the streets, so I’m going to suspend her for tomorrow whilst we smooth everything over with Jade’s family and friends.”

“Thank you,” I replied, sighing with relief, “I’ll try to rationalise what’s happened for you. On the streets Poppy always protected Belle, and when they became separated another girl looked out for Belle, she was always the baby of the squat, and she kind of resents that. She’s done some rough martial arts training and if I know her like I think I do, she saw this as an opportunity to show Poppy what she could do.”

“That makes sense I suppose.”

“And I also think this poor girl has been used to set an example to anyone else who wants to try it on with her.”

“Indeed, that’s what I was thinking. Jade is a bully, so in a way Belle may have done everyone a favour by knocking her down a peg or two. So, shall we have a quick word with her together, I think she’s been stewing out there quite long enough.”

I went to the door, “Belle sweetie, can you come in please...”

“Am I in trouble?”

“Not much, come on, let’s get this over with.”

Belle had a firm grip on Lia’s hand, so she joined us in the office.

“Err, sorry about this,” I apologised as they entered the office, “Belle seems to be firmly attached to her newest sister, Lia.”

“Hello Lia, are you wanting to come to school?” Emma said with a smile as Lia and Belle sat in the visitors’ chairs, I stood behind them, placing a hand on Belle’s shoulder. She looked up and smiled so sweetly I nearly cried.

“Ahh, no, I’m 18. I’m going to be working for Belle and Poppy’s charity.”

“Ahh, that’s wonderful,” Emma replied, “I’m so looking forward to working with the charity once you’re up and running. So,” she continued as she looked at Belle, “you’ve had an eventful first day...”

“Are you kicking me out?”

“Gosh no, I can’t do that, not on your first day, especially when it’s not your fault. That’s not to say you’re in the right, and I’m still going to have to punish you. What you did to poor Jade, whilst undoubtedly impressive and efficient, was hugely disproportionate. We really can’t be seen to tolerate this level of violence in school, so I’m going to suspend you for one day.”

“Ahh shit, a suspension in my first week, this is going to look great on my record.”

“And I might just give you a second day for bad language,” Emma replied with a smile.

“Oh yes, sorry. I’m just a little emotional right now.”

“With good reason, so, like I say, I’m suspending you for tomorrow, this will give us time to talk to Jade’s friends and enforce on them the knowledge that if they even think of retaliating, it will not end well for any of them.”

“Have you any idea what kind of damage Poppy could do to them?” Belle asked.

“I can imagine, which is why the pastoral team will be talking to all of them. While you are at home tomorrow, I want you to think very hard about why your actions were ill advised, and I want you to write a letter to Jade and her parents apologising for overreacting. I will send it with my letter explaining why they have no chance of bringing charges against you because we have many witnesses confirming your side of the story, that Jade was wholly at fault.”

Belle stood and stepped up to Emma’s desk, she held her hand out to shake Emma’s, “I’m so sorry that my over-reaction has caused you problems and I promise to try harder to control my temper.”

Emma was taken aback by the sincerity of Belle’s apology, she stood and shook her hand warmly, “thank you Belle, I think you’ll fit in here very well.”

I turned to open the door, Belle vaulted over the chair and ran to Poppy, who’d been standing nervously chewing her nails.

“Err, I’ll get her mum and auntie to have a word with Belle about controlling her temper in future,” I told Emma as we left the room.

“Thank you, she’s a wonderful girl, just maybe not as socialised as we’d hoped.”

“If I know Poppy, she’ll be telling her off already.”

Lia and Katie picked up a couple of bags and I collected the rest. Poppy took Belle by the hand, leading us from the office and out across the car park as she admonished her sister for fighting.

“But what was I supposed to do? She slapped me! I couldn’t let that stand.”

“I know, but you didn’t have to knock her out. You could have slapped her back and left it at that.”

“Then we could have got into a proper fight, and I’d have ruined my uniform and shoes, then mum would kill me.”

Poppy stopped and pulled Belle into a hug, “oh Belle, how are you so adorable?”

“I’ve no idea. Anyway, who wants to help me write a letter apologising for nearly killing that cow.”

“I’ll help you tomorrow,” Lia said, “after you’ve helped me set up my new laptop.”

“Oh, I’m not sure I can do that, Katie set mine up for me.”

“Well, we’ve got all day.”

“Not all day, I was going to take you to my publisher today, Lia, so Esther could talk to you about running the charity, we’ll have to go tomorrow.”

“Oh, can I come to?” Belle asked.

“Ahh, I’m not sure you should be leaving the house if you’re suspended from school.”

“Awww, pleeeeaaasssseee!” Belle whined.

“Damn you and your puppy dog eyes,” I laughed, “anyway, the more pressing problem is how to tell Jenny that you’ve been suspended on your first day.”

“Do we have to tell her?” Poppy asked.

“Yes, we do,” I replied.

“I guess we should really,” Katie added.


The first job when we arrived home was for Poppy and Katie to return the items they’d borrowed on Saturday.

While they were out Belle set to work cooking dinner, as Lia tried on her outfits in the kitchen.

Not quite as free and easy as Poppy and Belle, Lia nipped into the utility room to change clothes, then Belle judged each outfit, giving scores from 0 to 10, nothing was judged below a 7.

Lia kept the top scoring outfit to one side, a purple knitted Missoni top that was almost see-through, showing the purple bra she’d bought in the same Bernados shop where she’d bought her shoes, coupled with a pair of black jeans and a slightly scuffed pair of boy’s Doc Martens.

“You look amazing, Katie will be very happy,” Belle told Lia as she put the rest of the clothes back into the bags.

“Are you sure Belle?”

“Positive, I’ve never been surer about anything.”

“Thank you,” Lia sighed, “I had so much fun shopping, but then I was all of a tizz thinking Katie wouldn’t like any of the clothes I’d picked.”

“It’s not the clothes silly,” Belle said as she dashed around the kitchen island to hug Lia, “Katie likes the girl in the clothes, and that’s all that matters. Anyway, you absolutely suit everything you’ve bought. And I love that you got them all from Shelter. I think we spent more than your whole shop on my army coat...”

“I love that coat, I tried to find something similar.”

“I know where we can get you a real army-surplus coat, we had to buy a replica for me because they didn’t have any real ones my size, but you’re so tall, they’re bound to have a real one to fit you. Oh, hang on a sec, don’t go anywhere...”

Belle dashed out of the kitchen and upstairs.

“Don’t worry,” I said wearily, “she’s always like this.”

“I know, sometimes she’d exhaust us all just by watching her run around the squat. Her enthusiasm is infectious though, I love it.”

Belle came running back into the kitchen still pulling her t-shirt over her head.

“Look, I did manage to get this, it’s a proper US Army girl’s t-shirt, the ones they wear under their uniform, it says ARMY on it, but it’s dead faint because it’s been washed so much. I love it, it’s my favourite t-shirt, except for the Hello Kitty one.”

“I love it, it’s so you Belle.”

“I remember where I got this they had loads of big army jackets from all over, they had this Russian one that was lined with real sheepskin, with a real fur collar, I didn’t like the idea of that, but it would look good if they had something similar with fake-fur.”

“We’ll have a look tomorrow, now, shall we get some food made? How can I help?”

“You can help by staying well away from the cooking in that smart top.”

“If I take it off, can I help you?”

“You can stand next to me in just your bra any time you like, I’m sure Alex will promise not to look.”

“I’ll go upstairs and do some paperwork, and while I’m upstairs you can be working out what to tell your mum.”

The door opened as I was heading for the stairs, Poppy and Katie back from returning everything they’d borrowed.

“Hey dad, where are you off to?”

“Ahh, Lia’s helping Belle with the cooking, and she didn’t want to get her new top dirty, so she’s not wearing one, obviously. I thought I’d do some paperwork.”

“And miss the chance to see Lia’s boobs, they’re great,” Poppy cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.