The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

After we’d showered and dressed Jenny asked, “What time do you have to return the Bentley.”

“As soon as possible really.”

“Ok, let’s get it back, then we’ll head off to Camden to find Lia.”

Downstairs Belle was busy making sandwiches while Poppy was busy with a pile of ironing. Katie emerged from the utility room with a fresh pile of bedding.

“Ok girls,” Jenny started, “we’re going to take the car back then go to Camden to find Lia.”

“Can you give me a few minutes to make her bed please?” Katie asked.

“Give me a second to finish this shirt and I’ll help you,” Poppy offered.

“Amazing, thanks.”

As they made the bed I dug a load of plastic food tubs from a cupboard and filled them with the sandwiches Belle had made.

“There’s some cheese + onion and chicken + mayo sandwiches as well, I thought we could give them to any girls we see on the way, and I’ve got some cartons of juice and chocolate bars.”

“Excellent work Belle,” I said as Jenny packed everything into a backpack, “I’m sure they’ll be welcome.”

“I’ll say, I’d have been over the moon if someone dropped some roast beef sandwiches and a carton of Ribena in my lap,” Belle replied as she grabbed her army jacket from the hall cupboard.


A few minutes later we were packed into the Bentley, Belle on Poppy’s knee, Jenny had the heavy backpack of supplies in the footwell.

“It’ll be such a shame to lose this car,” I lamented as I parked it back at the rental place.

“We could afford one,” Jenny replied.

“Yeah, but it’s too big for the streets around here, it’s awkward to park at home, and there’s one too few seats for the number of bottoms in our family.”

“I don’t mind sitting on Poppy’s lap,” Belle offered.

“I’m not sure Poppy would agree after a few hours on the drive up to York.”

“He’s got a point Belle,” Poppy told her, “it’s fine for a few minutes, but not for a long journey.”

“Yeah, your legs are boney, I’ll get a sore bum.”

“Anyway, for the number of times we need a car, I think we’ll just carry on using rentals.”

Sally greeted us at the door, I handed her the key and she passed it to Derek, who dashed out to take the car home.

“Did you enjoy your trip, Belle?” Sally asked as she processed the damage deposit refund.

“I did, it’s such a fantastic car. We met gramps, and it was so nice to catch up with him, and he gave me a photo album so I’ve got some pictures of my mum.”

“That’s amazing, I’m so glad you had a good time.”

“Do you have any nice cars like that one, but with 5 seats,” Belle asked.

“Mmm, let me see, Ahh yes, it’s not really the same style, and not quite as luxurious, but we have a Porsche Cayenne over in Bromley, we could have it brought over if you give us enough time before you book.”

“Can we have a Porsche next dad, pleassseeee!” Belle asked, going into full puppy dog eyes mode.

“Anything that will keep you quiet,” I turned to Sally, “thank you so much for the upgrade, it made a great trip even better, we’ll be back for the Porsche in a couple of weeks I think.”

“Hey Belle, introduce me to your family.”

“Oh yes, sorry. This is my new mum, Jenny, she asked dad to marry her yesterday, so we’re still a bit giddy. And this is Poppy, she’s a goddess and kept me safe on the streets, and this is Katie, who is just amazing, and helped Poppy so much when she started back at school.”

Sally approached Poppy, “Belle told me about your story, and mentioned your charity. I’ve spoken to Derek, and if it’s ok with you, I’d like to make you our partner charity for next year.”

“Oh wow, thanks! Err, what does that mean?’”

“Well, it means we’ll feature your charity in all our branches with posters and collection boxes. We’ll mention you in our adverts, place your logo on all our print adverts, you’ll get a donation from every rental.”

“Will we need to do anything in return?” I asked, as Poppy was too dazed to speak.

“Just a small mention in your literature, something like ‘Our car rental partner is Regal Car Rental’.”

Jenny stepped forward, “err, sorry to break in, but what we’d really need is a couple of vans, preferably electric ones to save on Congestion Charge fees. So instead of donations, maybe you could lease us a couple of vans at discount. Slap your logo on them and they’ll be a useful advert.”

“Now that’s a great idea, let me speak to Derek tomorrow. He’s got the Bentley to impress his mistress, so he’ll be in a good mood.”

“Mistress?” Belle asked, “he said wife the other day.”

“Haha, his wife thinks he’s at a Ford launch event tonight.”

“Ahh, naughty boy,” Belle laughed.

“She definitely suspects something, and the worst thing is, I’m sure she suspects me. She always watches me closely when she comes in.”

“Oh dear, I bet that’s awkward,” Katie sympathised.

“Very awkward. I don’t even know who he’s dating, so I can’t point her in a different direction. Besides, he’s a good boss, so I don’t want to get him in trouble.”

“How do you know he’s having an affair?” Belle asked, enjoying the scandal immensely.

“Because every time he borrows a flash car for a night out he comes back in a very good mood.”

“Ahh, I guess that’s a clue. If he’s sleeping around, why’s he not tried it on with you?”

“Haha, he did once, when we were out for drinks after work, so I showed him a photo of my boyfriend, he’s a boxer. He’s never tried it on again.”

Belle clapped her hands in delight, “brilliant, I like you a lot, Sally.”

“That’s nice, because I think you’re amazing, all of you,” Sally replied as we walked to the door, “where are you off to with the heavy backpack?”

“We’re off to try to find another of our friends,” Belle replied, “we’re hoping Lia will come home with us and help run the charity.”

“I hope you’ve got a big house.”

“She can have a room of her own if she stays, or we’ll find her somewhere to live if she doesn’t want to stay with us,” I replied.

“I can’t see how anyone would refuse an offer to live with you.”

“She’s been on her own for a while, sometimes you find you can’t bring yourself to share living space,” Poppy replied, “I’m sure she’ll be fine though, because she was always very friendly in the squats.”

“Where are you heading? It’s a bit of a walk to the underground from here.”

“We’re starting in Camden, that’s the last place we saw her,” Poppy replied.

Sally turned and yelled “JOEY!”

A lad in dirty overalls appeared a moment later, “yeah?” he drawled.

“Get the keys for the Q7, I need you to drive this family to Camden,” she told him before turning back to us, “here’s my number, if you find her before we close at 5, ring me and I’ll send Joey to pick you up.”

“There’s no need, we can get back on the Tube,” Jenny replied.

“It’s a hell of a journey, and I’ve heard the Victoria Line has problems today, just give me a call and I’ll send Joey to pick you up.”

“Isn’t he busy?”

“Not today, he’s just tidying the workshop, he’ll be glad of an excuse to drive the Audi.”

“Thank you so much Sally, you’ve been incredibly kind,” Poppy said as we climbed into the big Audi a moment later.

“This has got 7 seats,” Sally told us, “so as long as you only find one more person, you’ll all fit nicely.”

“We’ve only got room at home for one more person,” I replied.

“You never use the gym,” Jenny laughed, “I’m sure we could turn that into another bedroom.”

And with that we waved goodbye to Sally as Joey drove us out of the car park and onwards to Camden.


“Where are we going?” Joey asked.

“Do you know Camden at all?” Poppy replied.

“Yeah, I lived there for a bit.”

“Ahh great, do you know the Roundhouse?”

“Yeah, been to a lot of gigs there.”

“Ok, so there’s a Methodist mission just past there.”

“I know it.”

“Great, so drop us outside the all night diner on the corner.”

“I know the place, used to eat there after gigs, I lived in a flat over the road.”

“Ahh, I used to sleep in the alley behind your flat for a while.”

“Oh man, were you one of the kids who slept behind the laundrette?”

“Yep, and now we’re going to try to find another girl who sleeps there.”

“I always felt so bad about you kids, but there wasn’t anything I could do to help, I never had much cash to give you. I once beat up a couple of lads who were heading your way to do some mischief, I guess that was a bit of help.”

“That was a lot of help Joey, thank you,” Poppy told him.

“So where do you think your friend is?”

“The last time we saw her was a couple of weeks back, and she was in my old spot by the laundrette. She collects in the tube and on the high street near the Gregg’s bakers.”

“Let me phone Sally, I think I know who you’re looking for, I’ll stay and help.”

“Oh no, you’ve got to get back to work,” Poppy told him.

“Nahhh, there’s nothing for me to do today, this is way more important.”

Joey parked the car down a side street and we all clambered out and stretched our legs.

“So you say she was sleeping down that back street when you saw her last. If we’re thinking about the same girl, then she’ll be there now as she avoids the high street when it’s busiest,” Joey started, “and if she’s not there, then I reckon she’ll be over behind Karim’s, his early shift often hand out warm samosas and bhajis after lunch.”

“Oh man, I’d forgotten about that place, they have the best samosas,” Belle sighed.

Poppy took hold of Belle’s hand, “we’ll look down here first, give some of the sandwiches away to anyone we find, then we’ll go get you some samosas.”

“The lamb ones with the minty yoghurt dip, they were heavenly.”

“Yes, those,” Poppy told her as they set off ahead of us.

Joey picked up the heavy backpack like it weighed nothing and walked behind them, Katie walked with Jenny and me as we took up the rear.

We saw a group of people sitting together towards the end of the alleyway, Belle ran ahead, she shook her head as she stopped, no Lia, then she crouched down and started to chat to the group.

Poppy asked Joey to open the backpack, she pulled out a couple of tubs, a pack of chocolate bars and some drinks cartons.

“Ahh, that’s what’s in there,” he said as Poppy zipped it back up.

“Hey guys, we’ve got some food,” Belle said as Poppy crouched down by here side, “I made these fresh this morning, I’ve got roast beef, onion and mustard, there’s some cheese and onion, and chicken with mayo.”

“Poppy!” a girl at the back of the group cried, “oh fuck I’ve missed you girl!”

“Oh man, Maci, it’s so good to meet you, here grab a cheese and onion or you’ll not have anything you can eat,” Poppy replied, picking up the tub and passing it across to Maci.

The girls chatted for a while, none of them had seen Lia that day, they thought maybe she’d managed to get a place in the hostel at last.

“I so hope she has got a place,” a girl at the side of the group said, “she’s too decent for the streets. You need a hard streak to survive, and she’s not got that.”

“Oi Honey! Are you saying I’ve got a hard streak?” Belle cried.

“No, you’re as lovely as Lia, but you always had Poppy to look after you, Lia isn’t so lucky.”

The girls helped themselves to sandwiches and passed the empty tub back.

“Oh wow, this is amazing,” a blonde girl on the right cried out, “this is the best beef I’ve ever eaten.”

“I roasted it last night,” Belle said proudly, “my new mum and day got engaged yesterday, so we made them a meal. Oh shit, where’s my manners! This is Katie, our sister and girlfriend, isn’t she gorgeous?”

The group all agreed, “you three are all stunning,” Honey told them.

“And this is Alex, he started the big family off by rescuing Poppy, you know when she disappeared.”

“We heard Wesley had killed you,” the blonde girl whispered.

“He tried Ashlee, he definitely tried,” Poppy replied.

“Oh god, we were so worried for the longest time, then we heard rumours that you were back, then there was those horrible murders, was that really Max?”

“Some of them, we don’t know who did the rest. Jeremy has taken Max away so the police can’t find her, although our mum is the police, so I didn’t just say that.”

Jenny crouched down next to Poppy, she gave the group a huge smile, “hi girls, I’m Jenny, and yes, I’m ‘the police’, although my focus is runaways, so I’m really not concerned about Max. What I am concerned about is helping you girls any way I can. I know absolutely for certain that sending runaways back home is usually the worst course of action, I also know that shelters aren’t always safe, so sometimes all you have to rely on are your friends.

“Have you heard about Poppy & Belle’s charity?”

They all shook their heads.

“Ok, so what we’re going to be doing initially is finding food and passing it out in places where the street kids are, rather than making you leave the safety of your shelter to find food. We’ll also be sourcing sanitary products, and soap, and shampoo, and clothes. And we’ll be bringing it to the people that need it.”

“So, it’s a huge job,” Belle picked up, “Jeremy is helping, but we need lots of people, so I guess what we’re asking is, when we start the ball rolling, and word gets out about us, we’d like some people to step up and help. We’ll be working with all kinds of other groups, so you’ll be able to access counselling, training, doctors, all kinds of community groups.”

“Shit, that sounds amazing,” Ashlee said, “you can definitely count me in.”

“We have one other favour we need to ask, Belle and me, we’re writing a book about our life on the streets, and we want to talk about the people we met, which means you lot, and others, so I was kind of hoping we could come down one day and interview a few people, and take your photos.”

“Of course, we’d be happy to talk to you, this is going to be a proper look at the streets I guess, not some kind of glossy account. You want the bad and the good.”

“Of course, that’s why we want to talk to all kinds of people.”

“If we gave some of you a camera, would you take photos for us as well, to properly document your lives.”

“That’s a great idea.”

“Then, once you give us the memory card you can keep the camera, sell it, trade it, whatever,” Jenny told them.

Poppy stood and helped Belle up, “are you always around here, or do you move? It’ll be a few weeks before we’re ready to start. It’ll be before Christmas, definitely.

“Here, or behind Karims, or across the park, behind the high street,” Honey answered.

“Fantastic,” Belle replied, then she kissed her fingers and touched each of the girls on their lips, Poppy and Katie followed suit, then said our goodbyes and crossed the road to Karim’s.

“Why did you do that?” Jenny asked, “kiss your fingers and touch their lips.”

“Because kissing them properly is a bit dangerous,” Katie replied, “Poppy told me you can catch things that way.”

“It was a nice gesture. Do you know all those girls?”

“Only three of them, Maci, Honey and Ashlee,” Poppy replied, “did you recognise the other three Belle?”

“Nope, sorry, and I was a bit embarrassed to ask for their names.”

Katie jogged back to the group, “Jules, Hanna and Daisy,” she told us as she caught up.

“Daisy, she’s the redhead, right,” Joey asked.

“Err,” Katie said as she counted on her fingers, “she was fourth, next to Ashlee, so yeah, the redhead.”

“She’s cute, I went out with her a few times when I lived round here. I think she only went out with me to sleep in a warm bed every now and then.”

“Why do you say that, you’re a decent looking guy,” Katie asked him, “I’d date you if I wasn’t gay.”

“Thanks, I guess,” Joey laughed, “but that’s the thing, so is she.”

“Ahh, Alex’s sister told us that gay girls like to sleep with boys sometimes,” Belle told him, no mention that she enjoyed it as well, “so don’t feel like she was using you, she probably does like you.”

“Thank you, that does make me feel better.”


We waited for the traffic lights, then dashed across the road as a cold rain started to fall.

“Oh, those poor girls back there,” Jenny cried as we dashed out of the rain into Jerry’s cafe.

“They’ll actually be ok at the moment,” Poppy told her, “the wind is blowing towards them, so the walls will shelter them, and the laundrette is open again, so they’re getting the warm steam, it smells really nice there as well, did you notice that?”

“Yes, I did,” Jenny answered.

“I was worried, because last time we were here the laundrette was closed, it never used to close, they do bedding for hotels, so they’re normally working 24 / 7.”

We took a table and Jerry brought 6 mugs of tea over before we’d even asked.

“So glad to have you back again so soon Mel,” Jerry said with a smile as he put the heavy tray down.

“Hey Jerry, we found Belle!”

“I noticed,” he laughed.

“And this is our mum, Jenny.”

“Are you the detective who was on the telly the other day?”

“I might be, it depends what you were watching,” Jenny answered, teasing him.

“It was about the dead girls over in Swiss Cottage.”

“Then yes, that was me. Poppy told us about the bodies, that’s how we found them.”

“Oh, were you there?”

“Yes Jerry, I was, one of the girls was killed while I was there, it was horrible.”

“Oh no, that’s terrible,” he replied, a note of genuine concern in his voice, “give me a minute.’

We took our mugs, Joey poured sugar in his, “why did he call you Mel?”

“That was my name, before I was called Poppy, it’s a long story.”

“Ok, no further explanation needed.”

“We used to stay here all night when it was really cold.”

“I think I remember, you sat here, with a girl with curly black hair?”

“Yeah, that was Joanie.”

“I thought I recognised you. You always looked so pretty, even when you were filthy, and err a...”

“A bit fucked up and battered?” Poppy finished for him.

“Yeah, that. I wanted to talk to you, but I never knew what to say.”

“Hello would have been a good start,” Poppy replied kindly, “and you’re talking to me now, and thank you, for being a proper nice guy, helping us find our friend.”

“My pleasure, honestly, I feel bad about not helping before. Now I can.”

“Are you full time at the hire centre?”

“Not yet, I’m on an apprenticeship, hopefully they’ll keep me on when I finish.”

“Well, if you stay, you’ll get to help our charity, because you’re partnering with us for the next 12 months.”

“I’d like that, you’re all decent folks.”

A few moments later Jerry returned with another tray, he placed it on the next table and passed three mugs to the girls, they were piled high with whipped cream, and dotted with marshmallows and a flake.

“This was always your favourite drink Mel, I hope you haven’t grown out of it.”

“Oh man!” Poppy cried, “I knew there was a reason I loved you so much.”

“Anyone need a refill?” Jerry asked as he took the girls’ tea mugs away.

We asked for a fresh tea and Jerry returned a few minutes later with three more teas and a jug of milk.

“What brings you back Mel?”

“We’re looking for Lia.”

“Oh, I can help you there, she’s got a place in the hostel. They have prayer meetings on Sunday afternoons, compulsory prayer meetings. The meeting ends at 2:30, everyone usually runs away from the place as soon as it’s over.”

“What time is it?” Poppy asked.

“It’s about 20 past.”

“We’ve got 10 minutes to finish these drinks,” Poppy said seriously.

Katie put a calming hand on Poppy’s arm, “it’s ok, don’t rush your favourite drink, I’ll go and wait for Lia.”

“You can’t go up there on your own!” Poppy replied.

“It’s fine, she’ll probably panic if we all went together anyway. I’ll wait where I can see both doors, hopefully she’ll recognise me.”

Belle leaned close to Poppy and whispered in her ear, Poppy smiled, “of course, that’s a great idea Katie. Text one of us if she’s nervous about coming to meet us.”

Katie pushed her mug over to Belle, “you can finish this if you like,” and dashed out of the door.

“She really fancies Lia,” Belle told us, “like, really fancies her, she was so excited this morning, that’s why she’s changed all the bedding in Helen’s room even though it was all clean anyway.”

Jenny smiled at me, Poppy saw it.

“What are you smiling about,” she asked suspiciously.

“Well, I just got this feeling that whilst you both love Katie a lot, she’s not quite as close with either of you as you are to each other.”

“So you thought you’d find her a new girlfriend...” Belle said.

“Did I do wrong, is Lia straight?”

“It’s a good plan mum,” Poppy replied, “I don’t know if Lia is straight or gay, the subject never came up, she was always lovely, but not really tight with any of us. I can say she seemed genuinely flattered when Katie kissed her.”

“Well, that’s a start.”

“It is, mum. We really do love Katie, it’s just she’s not led the life we have, there’s so much she doesn’t know, and can never know.”

“Won’t that be the same with Lia?” I asked.

“Lia, as far as I know, has never been a sex worker, she begs, she busks sometimes, she’s done bits of odd jobs here and there, you know, day labour in warehouses and stuff. She’s always been clean though, you know, no drugs, no sex. She’s just a totally decent girl, who for some reason ended up on the streets. I really don’t know what happened, do you, Belle?”

“No, I don’t. I just know she’s pretty, and clever, she always seemed to keep to herself. She was with us for a little while after the squat was demolished and we all lost touch. She never started a conversation, she liked to listen, she’d answer questions, and sometimes she’d just ramble on about something she’d seen. She was really good at telling stories.”

Joey looked around the table, “so, let me get this straight, and I’m passing no judgement here, as you’re all amazing people. Katie is your girlfriend, and sister, right?”

“Yep, we love her dearly,” Poppy replied.

“And you’re OK with her picking up another girl.”

“Oh yes, because we like Lia,” Belle told him.

“Amazing, you really are amazing. Wow, I’m going to enjoy knowing you.”

“So, while we wait, do you like Daisy?” Poppy asked.

“Yeah, she’s cute, and she was fun to be with, but like I said, she’s gay, so there’s no chance of it being serious, and I don’t live round here anymore, I’m back at my mum’s in Merton.”

“Do you like Sally?” Belle asked.

“Yeah, she’s pretty, and she’s really nice when we go out for drinks after work, the other sales person, Judy, she’s all snotty with me because I work in the garage.”

“I think she likes you,” Poppy said.

“She’s got a boyfriend,” Jenny broke in, “she told us.”

“I don’t think so,” Belle replied, “she looked at Joey too long for someone who was just giving him a task.”

Joey blushed at this.

“So, why don’t you ask her out?”

“No way, she’s out of my league.”

“Don’t ever say that,” Belle told him, “nobody is ever out of anyone’s league, also, we know the bastard her sister went out with for a while, pond scum is a step up from him.”

“What would I say?”

“Are you free tonight?” Poppy asked.

“Yeah, I’m free every night except Tuesdays and Thursdays, I’m at college then.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.