The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I was loading the dishwasher as Katie called down the stairs, “you can come up now!”

I added the detergent pod and set it going before heading for the stairs, my feet leading my body without any input from my brain, which was currently shutting down, overloaded by a mix of excitement, guilt, love and pure, unadulterated lust.

I pushed the bedroom door open, Belle was alone, she was standing by the bed wearing a pink push-up bra and panties, she blushed as I looked at her.

“Poppy got me these,” she said quietly, “they’re from a sexy shop, I wasn’t brave enough to go in myself. Look, they give me cleavage, I always wanted cleavage.”

I couldn’t move, this young girl was so beautiful, I was rooted to the spot by her beauty, beauty that was innocent and at the same time sensual. She was wearing make-up, a little blusher and eye-shadow, and vivid red lipstick that contrasted with her jet-black hair.

Belle saw what she’d done to me, that I was seemingly paralysed by the sight of her, so she stepped forward to break the spell.

As soon as I could move I stepped forward myself and she fell into my arms, “Poppy said you’d be nice to me, she said I’ve to see how I get on being alone with you, but I’m to scream if I get scared, I don’t think I will get scared, but are you ok if we leave the door open, just in case.”

“Of course, I want you to feel safe in this house at all times.”

“See, I knew you’d understand, now how about you strip off and get on the bed and we’ll see if my skills are as good as Poppy’s.”

I rapidly stripped and lay down the bed, Belle climbed up and knelt between my legs.

“Even soft it’s so big, I’ve not seen that many penises, Poppy sheltered me from that kind of work as best she could, but most weren’t even this big when they were hard.”

She picked it up and laid it across her palm, feeling the weight, touching the skin as I slowly grew hard. Her eyes went wide as she watched.

“Shit,” she said under her breath, “how am I ever to manage this.”

Belle licked her palms and ran her hands up and down my shaft, and soon I was fully hard, “Poppy said she kept you hard for an hour, is that right?”

“Yes, she had me tied up at the time.”

“Maybe I’ll try that another time, my goal tonight is to make you cum twice, maybe three times. I love to watch a man cum, make him do a proper gusher. Most of the old men can’t do that, but I’ve got a man to do it a couple of times.”

I gulped, I can do twice in a row, but three times in one night will be pushing it, but with such a gorgeous girl holding my cock, who knows what’s possible.

Belle leaned in close and licked the tender area below the head, a shiver ran through my body as her tongue darted back and forth, just touching me before retreating. She started blowing tiny puffs of air on me between flicks of her tongue, never touching the same place twice, and all the while running her hands up and down my shaft.

This was mind-blowing and far too soon for my liking, Belle got her gusher.

“Yayyy, oh wow, look at all this cum.”

She waited for the flow to cease then she licked her hands clean before doing the same to my stomach.

“Mmm, tasty,” she mumbled as she licked her lips, “was that fun?”

“Do I need to answer that?”

“Haha, yeah, it’s kind of obvious you enjoyed it.”

“You say Poppy taught you that?”

“Not precisely that, the blowing and tongue thing is my own twist on what she taught me.”

“It was fantastic, and, err, very effective...”

I was going to say more, but just then she took my cock in her mouth, in its current state she got me all the way in so she could kiss my groin.

She closed her lips and pulled back, drawing her lips slowly up my cock, stretching it out until she was almost all the way off, when she gently bit the end of my foreskin.

Belle looked along my body, she was smiling, her eyes twinkling as she slowly, oh so slowly, bit down harder, right up to the point where it started to really hurt.

It must have shown on my face as she released me immediately then plunged back down, not quite taking all of me now I was growing hard once more.

Here she had all Poppy’s tricks, licking around my head, sucking on it hard as she did, using one hand on my shaft now she could only fit half in her mouth, cradling and massaging my balls with the other hand, and every so often she sneaked a finger back and pressed it gently against my butt hole.

“You like that don’t you,” she said with a smile as she pulled off me to catch her breath, “Poppy said you did, can I play with your bum some more.”

“Yes,” I said breathlessly, I wasn’t going to last much longer.

Belle sucked on her finger, then ran it around my cock, collecting pre-cum. As she took my cock in her mouth she slid her middle finger inside my butt, she held it in place for a moment as I got used to the intrusion, then she slowly started to finger fuck my ass as she started to work my cock harder.

Quite apart from anything else, Belle was showing remarkable co-ordination.

Then all thoughts ceased, all I could do was concentrate on my cock, I was going to cum, and I was going to cum hard.

I tried desperately to stay immobile, to let Belle work her magic without my groin thrusting up to meet her, but I just couldn’t help myself.

“Urghh, I’m going to cum soon, I’m sorry Belle.”

Belle did exactly what Poppy did in the same position, she closed her mouth tightly and fucked my ass harder, sliding in a second finger to help.

“Oh shit! I’m cumming!” I cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.